Tammy Feared This Day Would Come

Story Info
Tammy can't resist being a slut to her brother in law.
2.6k words
4.38
4.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badguy4u
Badguy4u
26 Followers

Tammy had feared this day was coming. She had imagined it for some time, and was as powerless to stop it now, as she had been years ago.

Need and desire have a way of finding their way to the surface, no matter how much one tries to bury them.

Before Tammy married her husband Mark, she had dated his older brother Sam for several years.

Tammy had been a virgin when she began dating Sam. She had been drawn to his dominance, his confidence, and over time, how he made her body react and feel.

He was the first man to make her orgasm. First by his hands, then his mouth, and ultimately taking her virginity. She could not remember a time she had been with him physically, that he had not made her climax.

On the other side of the coin, he was a demanding lover. Tammy remembered when he would fuck her over and over. Had she not experienced sex with Sam, she would have assumed all men can only fuck once, and then are done. Sam could cum several times and still be hard. One of the longest nights she ever had sexually, was when he said he wanted to go "around the world" with her. She found out that "around the world" meant first her mouth would make him cum, then he would cum from fucking her pussy, then, when he was still hard, he introduced her to anal - and since he had already cum twice, he lasted a long time, introducing her to a new form of taking pleasure from her.

Her shame was that she came multiple times with Sam, almost every time they had sex.

The problem was - Sam wasn't the type of man for a loving relationship. Over time his needs became more and more. Not only finding new places and humiliating ways to fuck her, but he also began telling her he was going to share her with other men. When she pleaded with him not to, he would laugh, take her over his lap, spank her to tears, and then fuck her roughly. He also shamed her, telling her if she hated the idea, why was she so wet.

The fateful night came when he had a poker party, and she was over visiting. He pulled her to his lap, and said, the entertainment tonight would be his girl Tammy.

After she shook her head no and tried to get away, he tore off her clothes, and used his belt on her, telling her she embarrassed him. When he felt between her legs, he added more strokes of the belt, telling her, "I knew you wanted this".

Several hours later, after she had all of his poker friends either in her mouth, or in her pussy, some had both, he told her to go home and he would see her the next day.

After it happened several more times, with various men in various ways, Tammy began to feel the slippery slope. He was right. She hated the shame and humiliation, but every time her body responded, and she hated when they knew she climaxed from the men using her.

She felt she had to get away, to end the relationship, as she feared it would simply progress. She hoped for a different relationship, kids, a loving husband, and Sam was not one who would fill that role.

After finishing college, Tammy came back home, got a job at the bank, and worked on her career.

One day, at the bookstore, she ran in to Mark, Sam's younger brother. He asked how she was, and the two talked for a while, and then Tammy said they should get a coffee and catch up.

Later that week, Mark texted Tammy, and they had coffee. They caught up, and then over time it became dinner, then more dinners, movies, and Tammy fell for Mark, being a nice man.

Tammy would admit to herself, that she had found a man that had given her almost every thing she needed. Financial stability, a caring heart, a good man. The one thing missing was sexual satisfaction.

She loved Mark. He tried - and when he only lasted a few minutes, he would go down on her, cleaning her, almost out of shame, but that would make her climax, and then she would fall asleep with him holding her.

Tammy convinced herself that 95% of a life that she wanted was worth it, that the 5%, the sexuality she had experienced in the past, was worth not having, to be with a good man.

Sam wasn't at the wedding. Mark said he moved "out west" somewhere. The ceremony was great and the reception was warm. Part of Tammy was happy that Sam wasn't there - as she feared her body would betray her. Just one look from him at times would make the butterflies fly in her tummy.

Of course Mark knew none of this - and rarely talked about the past, simply assuming that Sam just wasn't a type of guy for a long term relationship.

Tammy loved being married. Keeping the house - working on her career. As Mark and Tammy painted each room, decorated, and talked about kids one day, Mark told her, they should make one of the rooms a guest bedroom, as he found out from his mom that Sam was coming home, and she had suggested it would be nice if Sam stayed with his brother for a while, to catch up as brothers.

Tammy tried to collect herself - Mark knew nothing of the past or why Tammy felt she had to leave the relationship with Sam. Mark seemed excited to reconnect with his older brother.

What could Tammy do? She told Mark that if he wanted Sam to stay with them for a while, then he should invite him, as it was his house as well.

She hoped it wouldn't be for a long stay, and hoped Sam had changed.

On the fateful day, a Friday, Tammy made sure the guest bedroom was all set, and then went off to work.

When she came home, she saw another car in the driveway, and taking a deep breath, she walked in to the house.

There was Sam, as tall, strong and confident as he ever was. He was standing, talking to Mark, and when Tammy walked in, his smile lit up the room, and he came over and hugged Tammy - loudly saying to both her and Mark, that marriage looked good on them - that they both looked great.

Tammy began to relax a bit.

Dinner was low-key. Sam had brought some wine, and it was a nice evening. They all caught up on what they were doing, and Sam told them he was very happy for them that they were thinking about kids.

Sam smirked a bit, and looking at Tammy he said, "I was probably never the real marrying type."

Tammy just kind of blushed and smiled.

As Tammy cleaned up, Mark and Sam finished their wine. Sam said he was heading to bed as it had been a long trip home, and again, thanked them both for sharing their house with him.

As Sam headed upstairs, Mark told Sam if he needed anything, touch base with Tammy, as he had his regular Saturday golf the next morning, and would be gone till about 1:00pm. He then suggested he pick up some steaks and they would cook on the grill and enjoy the weekend a bit.

Tammy paused, forgetting for a moment that Mark always had golf Saturday morning in the summer. It was her morning to sleep in, then to get up, run errands, and get the house in order.

Pushing it aside, Tammy undressed completely, got in to bed and snuggled next to Mark. She wanted to connect with him a bit, to push thoughts of Sam from her head - but he deferred saying he had to get up early, and that he would make it up to her.

Tammy rolled over a bit frustrated, as now she couldn't get sex with her husband, and there was a guest in the house, so she couldn't use her vibrator.

Tammy had a fitful night of sleep, and was only slightly aware when she heard Mark's alarm go off, and she rolled over and fell back asleep, when he left the bed.

Hearing a slight noise, Tammy opened her eyes, as the sun came in to the room. There was Sam, completely naked, standing by the side of the bed, staring down at her.

Now aware that she was naked, and the blanket down around her stomach, she reached down to pull the blanket up.

Sam softly, but firmly told her, "No, don't cover up. I had forgotten how lovely you were."

Tammy trembled as Sam took hold of the blanket and pulled it completely down, exposing all of her.

"Yes" he said, gazing at her fully. "Such a lovely body, great tits, nice nipples, and a pussy that needs attention."

Tammy tried to find her voice to tell him to go away - but Sam merely straddled her stomach, with his cock, even larger than she remembered, hard and pointing at her.

"It is obvious my cock missed you Tammy. Remember the times when you loved him? How he fucked you. How hard you came?"

Reaching back, Sam's hand went between Tammy's legs - she blushed and closed her eyes when he found her wet.

"Did my brother fuck you properly last night?"

Tammy didn't answer.

Sam brought his hand up, and slapped her left tit harshly.

"Well, did he?"

Shaking her head - he chuckled. "I will never understand that man. He should be fucking you every day - or at least making you suck him every day. Your mouth was made to suck cock. Did you ever tell him how well i trained you?"

"nooooo" she whispered.

"You never told him how you would suck my cock, beg for my cum, and then like a little slut, you would hop up on my cock like you would die without it."

Tammy couldn't say a word. She simply stared at the cock that use to rule her life. The shame was, aside from the humiliation of hearing what Sam was telling her, her body was telling her it wanted Sam's cock.

Inching his cock closer to Tammy's face, Sam said, "Does he make you cum when he fucks you?"

No answer - just a glazed stare at Sam's cock.

A hard slap to her other tit - now both had a nice red hand print.

"I asked you a question Tammy."

"noo" she whispered.

"No what?" Sam demanded as she used both hands, one at a time, slapping Tammy's tits back and forth, causing her pussy to react as well.

"No, He doesn't make me cum when he fucks me."

"Well, i think you deserve to cum when a man fucks you" Sam said, as he moved up further, placing his cock on Tammy's lips.

"Show me you missed my cock slut."

Tammy closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

"That's right, but open your eyes, take my cock, lick it and suck it. I am going to be here for at least a few months - so you and I are going to be enjoying each other quite a lot."

As Tammy began sucking Sam's cock, stroking him with her hand, the hand with her wedding ring on it, she was shamed that she in fact did want his cock in her. To fuck her until she screamed with an orgasm.

"Good girl" Sam said as he worked more of his cock into her mouth.

"I can't wait to feel your tight pussy again. To fuck you, to cum in side of you. Then, i am going to see if you see can cum while i fuck your ass."

Tammy trembled as she sucked and stroked Sam's cock, while he described how he was going to use her over and over again, in her own house, his own brother's wife, in their marital bed.

"That's it slut, make me cum." I haven't fucked anyone in a few weeks, so there is going to be a lot of cum for you to enjoy. Remember, you don't spill a drop - what happens if you make a mess slut."

"you... you will punish me."

"That's right - i bet my brother has never whipped that perfect ass of yours with a belt.. Such a shame. Do you remember how wet you were, legs spread, crying, as i whipped your ass red?"

"yes" she mumbled while keeping Sam's cock in her mouth.

"Yes - i bet you remember. I think you need that. A slut can get too comfortable in a nice little cozy marriage. I think before my brother gets home, I put you over the dining table, legs spread, and whip your ass hard, and then give you the ass fucking you have been missing."

Tammy heard the words, and felt her body react, shamefully only coming out of her fog, when Sam told her "I think, before I leave, I'll get a couple of my old friends together for a small party. Mark said he was going out of town in a few weeks for work. I can't wait to see you with 3 or 4 other guys, as they get to enjoy a nice little married woman, hearing her beg for cock. After a night with myself and my friends, you won't need sex for a few weeks I bet."

Every past memory came flooding back. Sam reached back and began fingering her, hard, as he described what he wanted the men to do.

As he fingered her, and described the guys fucking her pussy and ass at the same time, while making her suck another man, his fingers brought her to the brink.

All of a sudden she felt the explosion in her body, as she jerked from the orgasm. At the same time her mouth and hand brought Sam to his climax.

The first few spurts flew on to her neck, chin, and the pillow, and then as he and she settled down, she was able to hold his cock and stroke the last of his cum in to her mouth.

"My, my - you needed that relief didn't you - but someone made a mess. For sure now you will need to be reminded what happens to naughty girls who make a mess."

As Sam worked down Tammy's body, his cock still hard - he spread her legs, and lifted them up on to his shoulders. At this point, there was no fight left in Tammy.

Her pussy, already sensitive from her first climax, she nearly passed out as in one full stroke, Sam entered her up to his balls.

"That's right Tammy - you remember. The fun we will have. You have a nice home and good husband - but now you have a man who will fuck you, and treat you, the way you know you need to be treated."

As Sam began fucking her harder, Tammy knew she could never tell him no again. She could never refuse him, and now part of her didn't want to. Maybe she could have it all - as she began fucking Sam back, she began to imagine herself bent over the table, in her own living room, with Sam whipping her ass.

She felt her next orgasm building. "OH GOD!" she screamed out in ecstasy.

Badguy4u
Badguy4u
26 Followers