Married to a yogi Ch. 01

Story Info
Interracial couple enjoy the benefits of yoga, and desire.
9.2k words
4.21
10.9k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Breath, just breath...." I thought to myself as I held what I would've previously thought of an impossible position. My wife got me into yoga, and though it was doing wonders to my mind and body, some positions were easier than others for me. I looked over my shoulder at my wife, and seeing her dark skin glisten with the light, it made it all worth it. Her wink also didn't hurt when she saw me looking at her

The instructor then told us to take one more breath, and straighten out. That was a huge relieve. My brown ass wasn't meant to hold those positions for a long while. I played lacrosse in school, and was in good shape, but my muscles were constantly tight.

We then turned, to do the other side. "Yay..." I thought sarcastically to myself. I then realized I would be turning to face my wife, and I'd get a nice view of her ass. My sarcastic "Yay..." became an enthusiastic "Yay!"

My wife is gorgeous. We're a mixed couple, but no one ever notices me, they just focus on my beautiful black wife. She's a Goddess. She stands at 5'5", and 120 pounds of luscious curves. For her frame, her b-cups are huge on her. I was sad she wasn't facing me, as she was complaining her current sports bra was thinner than most, and her erect nips cast their own little shadows. Having her ass facing me was a great motivator though. I knew the little thong that hid under her tight yoga pants, and I knew for a fact she had trimmed her bush. I knew because I had been watching her do it in the morning, making idle conversation from outside the shower, but with my eyes glued on her pubes and wet lips.

I love her ass, I love everything about it, and I make it a point to tell her, and show her. I had my eyes glued on her ass while maintaining the challenging pose, when from behind Reagan the yoga instructor caught me staring at her ass. She knew Reagan was my wife, so she just smiled broadly when my eyes met hers, and my face must have turned a beet red. She then looked at my wife, and with a grin, she nodded to her and mouthed "your ass."

She turned to keep walking around the class, still smirking, and Reagan turned back to look at me. She gave me another wink, and turned back to look forward.

I was so embarrassed. I'm a beast in bed, but absolutely show zero affection in public. I don't show much past holding her hand. It's just not my style. Starring at my wife is the most she gets out of me.

Reagan is the complete opposite. While we were dating, I remembered she wanted to go to a nudist beach, and I told her okay, but I wasn't taking anything off. She pouted, and opted not to go. She's usually the one that will smack or pinch my butt. She really likes my butt; like I said, I'm in good shape, just not very flexible. Growing up in a heavily religious Mexican family definitely guided my views in public affection.

She used to even send me nudes on her own. Some of my friends have told me they have to beg for nudes, but not Reagan, she loves getting me going. During our honeymoon a year and a half ago, she insisted we film it. She said it would be the only time we got to have sex as a married for the first time. I relented, and she loved showing off to the camera.

Needless to say I was completely embarrassed, but I knew Reagan was loving it.

Even though my wife is borderline being an exhibitionist, I know she completely loves me. Neither one of us were virgins when we met, and she's often told me how good I am. When she's been drinking, she has expressed that she only wished that I was wilder, and would show more of my affection towards her outside the house. Aside from that, she loves my 7-inch member. Initially when we were dating she'd compliment my head, the soft skin (I usually keep my pubes under control, so she could feel my soft skin) yet firm shaft. She loves my soft pubes, and softer ball sack. Reagan loves to suck dick, so she's intimately familiar with every inch of me down there.

In turn, I'm an expert of every inch of her down there. Ever since I found out most guys don't eat pussy well, and girls get tremendous pleasure from it, I've not only loved it more, but focused on becoming an expert. I had a few ex-girlfriends that would regularly call me after we broke up. One ex even called me for favors even while she started dating another guy. I was okay with eating her out, and even bending her over to nail her doggy, until one of my friends asked me if I was okay with eating out a pussy that was just fucked by another guy. I had never thought about it like that, and he started laughing. I cut things out with her, but aside from the stigma, it didn't actually bother me.

When we first started dating, I had told Reagan that she must eat a lot of fruit, because she tasted sweet, but smelled flowery. She would laugh, and tell me that she'd been told that too. She let slip that she didn't have to completely wash before having someone go down on her, but most people did. "Some girls taste off if they just worked out, like a bit metallic." Turns out, my wife had experimented with a friend in dance class when she was in college.

The point is, neither one of us were angels, but we loved each other, and made each other feel very pleased. Of course I've looked at other girls, and Reagan just about told me she loves being looked at by other people, but we are committed.

At this second though, I was just trying to breath through this pose. After about half an hour later, and a well-deserved shavasana, I was feeling great.

"How was that, honey?" Reagan asked me while I was rolling up my mat.

"It was good, but that triangle pose gets me every time." I answered.

"I saw you, but you did amazing, Theo." She said reassuringly. "You also got caught." She added with a smirk on her face. "That's right, Maria told me." Nodding her head.

I must have blushed again. "It's okay, baby. You can check me out anytime. I love it!" She quickly added.

"Yeah, I felt like a creep." I mumbled, then I noticed she was still sitting on her mat, and not rolling it up. "You going to catch the next class?" I asked.

"You okay if I do?" she asked giving me a tender look. "It's acro-yoga, and I haven't done that in a long time." She said innocently. "I'll get a ride from Maria. She and Raymond are staying, so they can take me back....unless you want to join me and stay." She pushed herself up and sat on her legs giving me a huge smile.

I tried acro-yoga before, and I wasn't any good. Even being a base was hard for me. My legs just don't have the flexibility that I'd like. I'd seen Reagan be lifted before by other guys, and her hold positions on top of guys I didn't know, and I knew everything was legit. So I didn't worry about missing out, and letting someone else hold my wife up with their legs and arms.

"It's okay, babe. Enjoy the class with Maria." I said picking up my blocks and mat. "Just don't let some guy look down your shirt or at your ass." I wasn't the jealous type at all, so we both started laughing.

"Then what fun would that be?" Reagan joked, and she stood up and gave me a quick peck before I started to leave.

Later that night, Reagan got dropped off, and I had already started on a stir-fry dish. Reagan came in, and planted a huge kiss on my lips. "It sucked not having you there." She said, walking towards our bedroom. When she came back, she told me that she had to share Raymond with Maria, so she didn't get much hang-time.

I had known Maria since I started doing yoga a year ago, and gotten to know her more about 2 months ago when I started doing it regularly and consistently. I met Raymond, her husband, a few times, and they were good people. No weird vibes at all from them. He was 33, so about two years older than Maria and I. Reagan was the young one at 30. He was in good shape too, being a runner, and Maria looked almost identical to Reagan, aside from slightly smaller boobs and longer hair. Raymond and I were also identical in height, though I was more built, and he was much leaner. We got along with them great, as they were also a mixed couple, and could relate to us. Where Reagan and I are chocolate and caramel, Maria and Raymond are caramel and vanilla.

"We got invited to another acro-yoga class this weekend." Reagan mentioned while she helped me prepare the salad.

"Yeah, by Maria?" I asked, looking for the olive oil in the pantry.

"No, from Charles." She looked at me.

"Oh nice, the owner?" I shot back, interested, as Charles owned the yoga studio, and he hardly instructed anymore due to the studio becoming more popular, and him being busier.

"Yeah." Reagan responded. "He said it wasn't at the studio, but it would be in a loft just south of Austin." She looked at me with a surprised look in her eyes. "He also said you should come." And laughed.

"He doesn't even know me." I responded. "I think I've spoken to him twice in a year."

"Yeah, it was weird, Maria and Raymond thought so too." Reagan agreed. "But they're going to go. Do you mind if I join them?"

"Sure, no problem. They're good people. I might join you afterwards for a drink."

"They'd like that. I'll send you the details in case you change your mind, and want to join us after your workout. You need a code to get into the building, and up the elevator." She said smiling. Already looking forward to flying in the air while she holds yoga poses.

That night Reagan was on fire. She jumped my bones, literally jumping on me, and I just held her up while she kissed me and she slipped the sports bra off her. I put her down, and in one smooth move she removed her yoga pants and thong. She was completely nude in front of me, and I was still pulling my shirt over my head. She pulled my shorts down while I was still shaking my shirt off my hand, and just like that, we were both nude in a matter of seconds.

We started kissing, and I lay her on her back, while my mouth inched its way down to her womanhood.

"So wish you were there, baby." She moaned. "I would have loved to have seen you look at my ass while I hovered on top of you. You would've loved it." She purred.

I started to savor the first few tastes of my wife as she continued to moan. I know she loves dirty talk, so I usually play along.

"Bet you loved having Raymond get turned on by looking up at you." I told her, knowing she loved getting that attention.

"Even Maria kept her eyes on me." She said smiling.

"Bet those pokey nips must have helped." I barely got out between licks.

Reagan reached to cup her bare tits, and gently pinch her already erect nipples. "We did one cool move, that had me hanging down like a head-stand, and I swear one of my nips slipped out." She said giggling softly. "I looked down, and Raymond was pitching a tent."

I just smiled while letting my tongue gently part her lips. My wife likes to turn people on, and her deeper breathing told me it was really turning her on recalling the class.

"Oh God how I love your tongue!" She squealed after a few minutes.

Some time later, after she got a good orgasm run through her, she started sitting up and pulling me towards her. She loves to kiss me and taste her own flavor. She pushed me down, and sat up to prepare to take me into her mouth.

"Talking about Raymond's tent got you going, huh?" I said to her, gently holding her hair back so I could see her lush lips envelope my dick. She sucked me for a minute, then she pulled me out.

"Actually, what really made me want your cock in my mouth was when I caught Maria look down at your package while you were getting into your table pose." She said smiling, and holding my dick against the side of her face.

It took me a second to think of what pose that was, and my eyes must have betrayed me when I realized how that must have looked. Reagan started laughing. "I did catch her. She was walking by your feet, and she even skipped a beat while giving her instructions."

"Did she see that you caught her?" I asked, feeling turned on and embarrassed at the same time.

"Hell yeah she did. She realized she was staring at your bulge, then she immediately looked at me to see if I had seen her." Reagan said as she started kissing my shaft.

"What did you do?" I asked while I enjoyed seeing her loud kisses my dick.

"I smiled and mouthed 'nice' to her. She smiled back, a bit embarrassed, and shook her head and continued walking." Reagan turned her head towards my dick then. "She wanted this." Then she raised her head and opened her mouth before taking me in again, lowering her face all the way to my pubic hairs.

We fucked hard after that. Reagan is in birth control, so I really enjoyed unloading my warm cum in her, especially from doggy style. Reagan, the wild child she is, loves to see my cum drip out of her. So as soon as I pulled out of her, she looked back as a big glob of cum dripped down on the bed, followed by a few smaller drops. Seeing my white cum drip out of her pink slid was a total turn on, I won't deny it. Seeing the cum in contrast to her tasty dark skin is something that will forever turn me on.

That night, we slept good.

When the weekend came, Reagan texted me that she was on her way to the studio loft for the class. I told her I couldn't wait to ravage her when she got back, she sent me a picture of her nipple sticking out of her sports bra with the caption "You might be missing out on a sexy nip slip...LOL." I just shook my head.

I was actually going to surprise her, and meet up with her at the studio. I might not be able to do much, but it would make her happy that I was trying.

About half an hour later, and I was panicking. I could not for the life of me find parking. I even drove by Reagan's car a few times hoping to catch someone leaving so I could park. I ended up parking almost two blocks away, and jogging to the building. I know coming in late to yoga classes is a big no-no, and some teachers even lock the doors so you don't mess with the class.

I got to the building entrance, and looked at the text Reagan has sent to me a few days ago when she wanted me to join them. I entered the code, and got into the building. This building was cool. Very rustic, but with enough modern touches that gave it a very cool vibe. I quickly found the elevators, and I heard someone call out to me behind me.

"Hey you, didn't think you'd come." It was Maria, and she was carrying her mat under her mat as she came up to me.

"I was going to surprise Reagan. Where's Raymond?" I asked her, giving her a friendly side hug.

"He's already up there. I wasn't feeling good, so I told him to go without me. I feel way better now, but I'm so late. Parking was horrible."

"Yeah, I had to park a bit away too." I agreed with her.

"Yeah, I saw you get out of your car, and bolt." She laughed. "I was right behind you."

We both realized that we were even more late now, like 15 minutes late, which is eternity if you're late for a yoga class. We started off to the elevator. We entered the code on the panel, and up we went.

When the elevator stopped, we slowly opened the gate to be as quiet as possible. The class had definitely started by that time. Maria whispered to me that if anything, we could just watch, as Reagan and Raymond probably partnered up.

We went around the elevator corridor, and entered the lobby of the studio. The place was very nice from what we could tell. The lobby area was completely dark, but the studio section was very well lit from the natural light coming in from the windows. I could see why Charles picked this place, it had a very unique character to the place.

Maria and I put our mats down in the lobby by the indoor plants they had, when we both stopped what we were doing from what we heard next.

"Okay, go ahead and put your clothes to the side now that we've warmed up." Charles instructed. Maria and I both got super quiet, and peaked around the wall and over the plants. Charles had taken off his shirt, and was lowering his shorts. He wasn't wearing any underwear. Reagan and Raymond were in the back of the class, so we saw them look at each other nervously and shrug. Raymond took his shirt off, and slowly lowered his shorts and boxers. Raymond put his hands over his package before quickly sitting down. Reagan took her top off, and slowly pushed her yoga pants and thong down. She had a nervous smile plastered on her face as she looked around and back to Raymond. Raymond had the same nervous smile. To my surprise, Reagan kept her arm over her boobs, and kept them there even after she sat down. I didn't think she'd be that shy, but they both kept giggling like nervous kids and continued to look around.

We could tell other people were also nervous, and one girl kept her panties on, while another guy kept his shorts. Everyone else was nude as can be. Maria and I looked at each other, with a "what-the-fuck?" face.

Once everyone sat down, Charles clapped his hands. "Okay guys. I know most of us here are couples, so feel free to go where your body tells you to go." He gestured for a lady to come closer to him. I could only assume that was his partner. "This is a no judgement zone, remember that. Let's start off with front bird."

Reagan and Raymond looked at each other, and just smiled. It took them a minute to move. Reagan stood up, but kept her arms over her boobs as she stood on the edge of Raymond's mat. Raymond in turn, lowered himself to his back while still covering his manhood. They looked at each other, then they both shrugged and laughed a little. Reagan let her arm drop, and her soft tits bounced up and down. Raymond moved his hand, and his dick flopped to the side. He put his hands out, and lifted his feet. Reagan in turned took a small step to position his feet on her hips, and reached forward to hold his hands. Just like that, they started doing naked yoga.

The room started getting filled with laughter, and Charles and his partner walked around and gave instructions and assistance where needed. The group seemed comfortable with the practice.

I looked at Reagan again, and she was flying high. Raymond had his hands on the floor, and Reagan was looking straight towards the back.

"Think they can see us?" I asked Maria.

"No, I think they would've said something." She answered.

I looked down to see that she had repositioned herself just below where I was peering through the plant. "Besides, I kind of want to see where this goes."

I smiled and agreed. The lobby area was very dark where we were, and the plants broke up the background. I know someone would've said something if they had seen two peeping toms watching the class. I guess they figured that anyone that was up there got the codes, and they weren't expecting any additional visitors.

Looking back at Reagan, she looked amazing. I'd seen every inch of her naked, but this new view had me mesmerized. She looked beautiful, and her huge smile had me convinced she was now enjoying this fully.

"Okay. Five more breaths, and gently come back down." Charles instructed.

After seeing Reagan and Raymond's stomach expand and retract with their breaths, Raymond slowly put Reagan down.

Reagan had a huge smile on her face. "Great job, partner!" She exclaimed while smacking Raymond's knees. Raymond had a huge smile, and gave her a thumbs up. He had his knees up, and as he was lowering his arm, he lowered his legs and knees. His hardening member was clear to us. They were both having more fun now, and it was showing.

"Great job, everyone." Charles said. "Let's move to whale pose now."

With her hands on her hip, Reagan turned to Charles as he told the class the next pose, then she slowly turned to Raymond with another nervous smile. She knew this would be weird, but then the other couples started laughing, and a few "Yes!" coming from the guys.

"Remember, no judgement zone. This is a couple's yoga, so let yourself enjoy the moment."