Tammy from the Chat Room

Story Info
Meeting a milf from the internet.
1.8k words
4.12
2.2k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the people mentioned in this story are well over the legal age of 18. They are not under the influence of any type of drug. I am not a writer so please bare with me. This is my first and probably only story. This story and events are real. I have somewhat changed the names.

Around the year 2004 or 2005 I was in the middle of some martial problems. Things were not going well for me at home. My wife and I were discussing separation. She would stay a few night a week with her family. When she was home it was separate beds and very little talking.

I began going on the internet to chat rooms and webcam sites for self gratification as there was absolutely zero intimacy at home. There was one webcam site that really stood out to me. It was really easy to navigate and the women were beautiful.

One night I ran across this couple in the list of active webcams named Tammy12#@$%&Frank. I requested to view their camera and to my surprise they let me watch. They were a really good looking couple and looked happy. I could tell they were chatting with someone so I just sat and watched the camera to see if anything exciting was going to happen. After a little bit Frank takes off his shirt and Tammy starts unbuttoning hers, and the camera goes black. I soon figured out that they were still broadcasting to some, but had put my stream on pause. I was watching other ladies on camera. Some were just sitting there and some were doing things that put me in awe. All of a sudden Tammy12@#$#&Frank come back on. They are evidently sitting on the floor this time because you can only see their heads. Every now and then Tammy would tease and raise up just a little and show just a little tiny bit of beautiful cleavage. To my disappointment their screen went blank. I went and took a shower and had a enjoyable time imagining what that couple was up to when the screen went blank.

I did not see Tammy12@#$#&Frank on the webcam for a few nights and all of a sudden there it is. I requested to see their cam and got denied. I sent them a message that said I understood that they did not know me but I just wanted to watch and I would not say a word or bother them in any way at all. To my surprise the camera came on and wow, Tammy was beautiful. I am not going to say what he did to her that night for fear that a family member read this. All I will say is that I was amazed, and excited all rolled into one big emotion. After that night was over, I would playback that night in my head when I took a shower and my knees would get weak.

I checked that webcam site every night after that for a few weeks and they were not on and I was very disappointed. I got lucky one night and for some reason in the camera list I clicked on ladies instead of couples and low and behold Tammy was there without Frank. I requested to see her camera and once again see was beautiful. She was all dressed up and after a little chatting I learned that she had just gotten off of work. I could tell that she was chatting with others also. We chatted several times several different nights. Sometimes she would block my view of her camera and after a few minutes her camera would come back up for me to view. I would ask her if she was being naughty and she would just smile very big. I guess over time she got comfortable with me watching and would flash her breast. I could see her typing to others as she was flashing. She was beautiful with an amazing body. After a few weeks we exchanged email addresses and messenger chat information.

We spent many nights on the webcam site and chat messenger. Sometimes we were naughty and sometimes we would just chat. One night many months later she told me that she was going to visit Myrtle Beach with one of her girlfriends. Myrtle Beach is very close to where I live. I asked her if we could meet and she said yes. We exchanged phone numbers and talked on the phone a few times. When the time came for her to come to the beach she let me know what time she was going to be there. I took a friend with me and we pulled into the motel parking lot the same time she did. She was beautiful.

We hugged and chatted for a while and I noticed that she kept looking around as if she were looking for someone. I asked her if everything was okay and she told me that to be honest she was supposed to meet someone else but evidently they were not showing up. I didn't feel too good about being second choice but hey, I was there and she was beautiful. I helped her get her bags in the room and my buddy helped her friend. We then paired up and went walking on the beach. Each pair walking different directions. Tammy and I getting back to the room first. Tammy said she needed a shower and I asked her if I could watch.

To my surprise she said yes. We talked a little and then she asked me to join her. I immediately removed my clothes and hopped in. I was amazed at how beautiful and flawless her body was. We got out of the shower and she told me that she was unsure about having sex the first night we met so I told her that it was completely her choice but I would really love to taste her just for a minute before the other couple came back. To my surprise she laid on the bed and spread her legs and told me not to disappoint her and gave me a huge smile. I licked her like it was the last meal I was ever going to have. In a few minutes she was going crazy.

The timing was perfect. Right after she she pushed me away and told me she couldn't take anymore the other couple came back in. We later found out the other couple had sex on the beach. It was very late and my friend and I had to work the next day so we had to leave. The next day after work my friend and I went back. We all went out to eat and walked on the beach and had hot steaming sex. Lots of raw, filthy, sex. It was a awesome night and I was worn out. I was so drained and tired I had the shakes. My friend and I had to work again the next day so we said our goodbye and came home. The ladies went back to New York the next morning.

For the rest of the summer and all winter we chatted on the internet and talked on the phone. That next spring Tammy planned another trip to the beach. Tammy told me the details of her trip and I made plans to be there.

When the day came to meet at the beach I had gotten called into work. Just as soon as I could get away from work I took a quick shower and threw a bag in the truck and took off. When I arrived at the motel Tammy met me in the parking lot and she looked so hot I almost couldn't function, much less talk. What a milf!!! She had on a very low cut shirt, no bra, and a pair of tan stretch type pants that had a gap about 3 inches wide that had laces from the belt to the knees. It was very obvious she was not wearing panties. She looked like she was on fire. We went out to eat and then went to a dance club that played oldies and beach music called Studebakers. I felt so proud to be seen with this beautiful woman. There were many men in the club that got caught looking at her by their wives or girlfriends. I thought it was funny when they got caught. We went back to the motel and had a great night of passionate sex. We even got so involved with sex we forgot we had left a candle onbthe tv and it burned all the way down leaving melted wax all over the tv. Thank goodness we didn't burn the place down.

The next morning I was awaken to her doing wonderful things to me. I was in heaven. I then licked her until she made me stop. We went and had breakfast and walked around the tourist places, had lunch and went back to the room. Back at the room we had sex the rest of the day. Only stopping to get something to drink or eat. At some point we were having sex in the whirlpool tub in the room and I got too hot and passed out. After a rest she asked me to lick her again and since that's my favorite thing I absolutely couldn't say no. After that we went back to Studebakers and drank and danced. She got really drunk at the club and when we went back to the room the sex was even more wild. The alcohol really had an effect on her and made for a very wild night.

The next morning emotions were high as we both knew it was time to leave. We cuddled on the bed for about an hour and then she asked me to lick her one last time. When she made me stop she said it was time to go. I grabbed my things and kissed her goodbye.

We talked on the phone about once a week for a while and then it slowed down to just a chat every now and then. A few years later she told me she was coming south for a job interview and would like to see me. I was so happy I was going to get to see Tammy again. When she came for the interview I couldn't get off work. I had to sneak off and meet her. We had great sex but it was quick as I had to get back. I really should have called in to work sick that night because I have always felt that little time I spent with her that night was a rush and unfulfilling to her.

After that night we have not seen each other again. We still to this day talk on the phone or email every once in a while but not often. We are in our early fifties now and I still think she is the most beautiful woman I have ever met.

That's all for now. Sorry for not detailing the sex but I just can't.