Tammy has More Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim scooped her up in his powerful arms and lifted her so she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his shoulders.

He gripped her butt cheeks with one arm and gripped his cock with the other. Slowly he lowered her onto his rock-hard cock.

She once again felt her pussy lips spread wide as he pushed that big dick deep inside her.

Gripping her backside with both arms he began to bounce her up and down on his shaft as she clung on to his shoulders. She'd never been fucked this way before and was loving the new sensations.

"Fuck that's good," grunted Tim. "Grip my shoulders and lean back".

Tammy did as she was told and this time Tim got a great view of her soft small tits as they rippled with each powerful thrust.

He gripped her cheeks hard and began to slam her back and forward on his cock.

Tammy began convulsing again as she came and he felt her warm pussy gush juice on his shaft and drip down his balls and inner legs.

This time he felt his own orgasm begin to build but wasn't ready to cum just yet.

He lifted her off his cock and lowered her to the floor.

"Did you like that?" he asked as his cock hovered over her head.

"Fuck, fuck that was amazing" she said as she began to finger her pussy.

Dan stood up from the sofa and stood over Tammy . She looked back and forth between each cock and let out another sigh.

"Can I cum on your face Tammy" he asked

Tammy looked up at Dan and her fingers were now furiously rubbing her clit. "Fuck, cum for me, cum all over me" she panted.

Dan slid his hand up the length of his shaft and towards the tip and was surprised at how quickly he felt his cock pulse and the urge to cum was overwhelming.

Tammy reached out and gripped the base of his cock while Dan went to work on the head.

Tammy knew exactly how to work her clit and as another orgasm wave engulfed her body she felt Dans cock start to throb as he thrust his cock into her cheek. He held his breath and grabbed her hair with his hand as ropes of cum spurted out over her pale skin. She felt Dans hot cum spilling out of his cock and splashing over her cheeks.

Finally, Dan let out a grunt as the final rope of cum oozed from his cock.

Another wave of pleasure engulfed Tammy and she used the head of Dan,s cock to rub the cum into her skin. As her orgasm subsided Tim slowly pulled his cock from her soaked pussy and leaned back.

"Sit on the sofa and spread those legs for me Tammy" he said "I want you to see me cum as I fuck you".

Tammy`s legs were shaking so hard she needed help from Dan to sit on the sofa. His cum dripped down her cheek and onto her chest and she thought it looked so hot.

She opened her legs and Tim aimed his cock at the inviting slit. This time he didn't tease her, he pushed his cock deep inside her and she cried out in pleasure.

He began to fuck her hard, looking down at his cock opening her pussy lips as it thrust in and out of her.

He could feel his balls slapping against her butt checks and his cock swelled as his orgasm began to build.

Tammy had never been fucked like this before and was now in a trance. She could feel Dans hot cum on her skin and was being used by two hot guys for pleasure. She bucked her hips to meet Tims thrusts and again another orgasm pulsed through her body.

She looked up and Dan was already stroking his cock again. God it hasn't even gone limp she thought.

Tim began to grunt and she looked down to see him pull his cock from pussy and pump the shaft hard with his fist. She instantly reached down to her clit so the orgasm wouldn't stop.

Big ropes of cum shot from Tims huge cock all over her pussy and hand as the most powerful orgasm Tammy had ever had fired through her body. She was thrusting her hips hard as her whole body convulsed as she watched his cock spurt out great ropes of hot cum onto her belly, her hand and her pussy.

"Fuuuuuuck," she cried as the orgasm ripped through her body.

Tim wiped the tip of his cock down her thigh and leaned back to look at the gorgeous girl in front of him. Her pussy was red and swollen, she was covered in their cum, her nipples were hard and her chest was red. She was still gently rubbing her cum soaked fingers over her pussy.

"Fuck," he said, "that was amazing"

Tammy just moaned as she felt her pussy cooling down. She was using her fingers to gently soothe the heat from her pussy.

After she had caught her breath, she lifted her fingers and looked at Tims cum. "You guys are fucking awesome. I`m covered in cum"

Dan stood up, his cock was now fully hard again and Tammy had the urge to lick it. He reached down and picked up a towel. "Fuck you look hot," he said as he handed her the towel. He looked over her cum covered body. Her soft tits will still shiny from his cum and her pussy was soaked. She was still red in the face and her nipples we rock hard.

Tammy looked over at Tim as she started to clean the cum from her belly and noticed that Tim`s cock was still pulsing up and down. Hard and shiny from her juices, the tip was pulsing to his heart beat.

Tim noticed her looking at his wet cum covered cock. "Thank you, Tammy" he said.

"Oh my god thankyou Tim!" she replied.

"Do you want to do this again?" he asked.

Tammy dropped the towel and closed her eyes. She definitely wanted more of this.

"Fuck yes, omg yes," she said. "You guys are amazing. I've never cum so much in my life."

Dan grinned at Tammy. "How is your poor boyfriend going to compete Tammy?"

"Fuck, he needs to grow a bigger cock and find a friend," Tammy joked.

Tammy finished cleaning up and stood up and picked her dress up. As she reached up and lowed it over her gorgeous body Tim had one more look at that naked girl he had just fucked.

"Let's tee up the next one Tammy?" he said. "hmmmm how about we do it outside somewhere, somewhere we might get caught?"

Tammy felt another surge of sexual excitement. "Oh yes, wow, let's do it, let me know when!"

With that she turned and the guys followed her down the hallway and saw her to the door. They each gave her a kiss and she couldn't help but give each one a squeeze of their cock.

"Wow", she giggled, "don't leave it long!"

And with that she opened the door and headed back to her car.

12