Tammy in College Pt. 01

Story Info
Tammy loses her virginity before going to college.
4.4k words
4.59
33.7k
22

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Preface: Everyone in the story is at least 18 years old, and the story is entirely fictional. Any similarities to real people or events are purely coincidental.

These are the stories of Tammy Tatum and her adventures at the University of Texas in Austin. She attended the university from the time she was an eighteen-year-old, naïve, little girl, until she graduated a twenty-two-year-old woman. Constructive comments are welcome.

My name is Tammy Tatum. The minute I graduated from high school; I started getting ready for college. So, this is technically not a story from my college days. This is a story about my preparations for school.

I had the misfortune of being born in a tiny, conservative town in Texas to controlling, religious parents. The town folk thought of me as a good little church girl and as the smart girl in school. That was until my boobs started growing. Then they thought I couldn't have a thought in my head. It was like people thought my growing boobs sapped my brain power. The bigger the boobs, the lower my IQ. But the folks were wrong. I was still smart after my development and graduated top of my high school class, but people still thought I was an airhead. The funny thing is, they also thought of me as a slut. Nothing could have been farther from the truth. I graduated from high school a virgin. Other than a little kissing and fumbling around in a dark car, I had no sexual experience at all.

I was tired of being that good girl. I turned eighteen-years-old, a month before high school was over, and I was headed to The University of Texas at Austin. I had no intention of going to the big city, a virginal little girl. I was going as a woman.

I began preparing to lose my virginity by ensuring that it would be safe sex. An eighteen-year-old boy could not be trusted to take precautions. I took a forty-mile bus ride to the next town over to get a case of condoms. There was no way that I could buy anything like that in our town. There were no secrets here, and I sure didn't want my parents to find out anything.

The next problem was finding an acceptable guy to do it with. Plenty of boys wanted to have sex with me so that was not the problem. I'm 5' 4" tall and 110 pounds with long auburn hair, a curvy hourglass figure, and big boobs. The boys in school had been trying to get into my pants since my boobs started growing.

I was trying to decide which one of my classmates I was going to give my virginity to. It was not going to be an easy choice. My first problem was that I had known the boys in town all my life, and none of them excited me. Not that excitement was necessary, but it would be nice. I wanted someone who knew what they were doing and could teach me about sex. Most of the guys in town were virgins too and knew less than I did.

My second problem was that I couldn't trust any of them not to brag about it after. If they did, word would get back to my parents. Nothing stays secret in a small town. I was frustrated by the lack of suitable men to choose from.

Then the Johnson's moved in next door.

The Johnson's weren't like everyone else in town. They were not good Baptist and didn't go to church. Mr. Johnson worked with computers and could work from home on the internet. He drove into Ft. Worth once a month for meetings. His wife went with him to shop and to be in the city again for three days. I guessed they enjoyed the hotel sex too. Their house in town was small with thin walls, so they didn't have much privacy.

The Johnson's had a son, Danny. They moved here because of him. He had a few remaining credits to make up before he could graduate from high school. His parents thought he could make them up here. There was a rumor he was kicked out of a private boy's school in Ft. Worth because he was screwing the headmaster's daughter. That alone would not have merited expulsion. It was no surprise to anyone that the headmaster's daughter was screwing around. His daughter had become a wild child after her mother had left them, and he couldn't handle her anymore. She'd slept with many lucky boys at the school. She'd pick at least one guy a semester to have fun with and didn't keep her sexual antics a secret. Danny's problem was that she got pregnant. They weren't positive the baby was Danny's, but sure enough to get him expelled.

It wasn't his first expulsion. Danny was smarter than most. His classes bored him, and he didn't need to study to get good grades. Boredom got him in trouble and the trouble got him a bad boy reputation. He drank, smoked pot, and liked sex. The girls loved bad boys and were dying to go out with him. It didn't hurt that he was tall, muscular, and good-looking. In high school, he matured sooner than the other boys, and that made him extremely attractive to the girls.

I thought Danny was very handsome, but his experience with women made him even more attractive to me. He was the only man my age that had moved to town in my life. He was also the best-looking man I'd ever seen in the flesh. I was drawn to him at once. He was new, dangerous, and experienced. I wanted him to be my first.

He had no reason to brag afterwards because he didn't know anyone, he didn't need any more trouble, and he had nothing to prove. I wanted my first experience with sex to be good, with someone who could control himself, and teach me. Danny was the perfect choice. I had to make it happen, and soon. It wasn't long until I'd be off to college.

He was sitting on the front porch one evening, tossing rocks at a can, and I went over to talk to him. I was a little afraid that he wouldn't be interested in me. I dressed in a low-cut t-shirt that showed off my considerable assets. He noticed and couldn't take his eyes off my boobs.

Danny asked, "What do people do around here for fun?"

I told him, "There's a pond back through the woods where people go to swim." This was Texas in June and people would do anything to get cool.

"Really? I'll go get a swimsuit. I want to check it out."

"You don't need a swimsuit. We usually just swim naked," I lied. "Come on, let's go."

I had been swimming at the pond before, but never naked and never with a man. I'd heard people went skinny-dipping there, and figured this was a sure way to get Danny naked. He went inside and grabbed some towels.

I took his hand and pulled him behind me. After a short walk through the woods, we saw the spring-fed pool. It was unusual for Texas. Most ponds in Texas have mud bottoms and you can't see two inches into the water. But a rock formation ran through our town. This pool was a low spot in the rocks. It had a smooth hard bottom and was fed by a small cool spring. As a result, the water was crystal clear. It had an area of smooth stones where we could lay our towels.

I laid my towel out on the rocks, taking more time than necessary. I was trying to delay the next step. The big reveal was coming. I was extremely nervous stripping in front of Danny. I'd never been naked in front of a boy before. I'd done a little fumbling in the back seat of a dark car with my shirt open, but now I was stripping in front of a strange man in broad daylight. There was no backing out. I'd told him that we swam naked, so I needed to lose my clothes. At that point, I realized it would have been better to do this at night, but it was too late now. I took a deep breath and pulled my t-shirt over my head, exposing my bra. I looked at Danny, and he had pulled off his shirt too. His chest and arms looked strong and masculine, and I loved it. From the way he was staring, he liked my chest too.

I took off my jeans while Danny watched, and then he took off his. The outline of Danny's hard cock was obvious in his tight underwear. I stripped off my bra and panties quickly, so that I could get in the water and hide myself a little. I didn't wait to see Danny's reaction but walked straight into the water. My tits bounced all the way. Looking back at Danny, I saw my first cock and could hardly wait to see it up close. Danny walked to the water, and I saw that he bounced all the way too. It was difficult not to giggle.

I'd invited him to go swimming, but he knew what I really wanted, judging by his erection. Danny waded over to me as I stood neck deep in the pond. The water was cool and clear and did nothing to hide our bodies from each other. Only the ripples distorted the view. I watched his cock under the water as he approached. I could see his eyes locked on to my big tits below the surface.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. His cock pressed against my tummy and my tits pressed against his chest. It felt hard and hot. It was the first cock to ever touch me. I had never felt anything so exciting. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my belly harder against it. It was pulsing.

Danny looked down and asked if he could kiss me. I nodded. He bent down and gently kissed my lips. I melted in his arms as he continued kissing me. My lips relaxed as he ran his tongue along my lower lip. He pushed his tongue into my mouth. I had never had a real kiss and didn't know what to do, so I copied what he did and slipped my tongue between his lips. I must have done it right because he started breathing harder and hugged me tighter. Our tongues intertwined as we kissed with more passion. I was in heaven.

Danny put one of his hands on my bottom, and with the other he touched the side of my big breast. I moaned and ran my fingers into his hair. I moved slightly so he could touch my nipple. It had never been that hard or sensitive before. I gasped as he rolled it between his fingers and a warm feeling was making its way from my breasts to my pussy.

In one fluid movement, Danny spun me around and held my back against his front. His cock was now resting between my cheeks. I squeezed them together, trying to grab on to it. His powerful hands were now free to touch the places that no man had before. He reached up and rolled both my nipples in his fingers before letting one hand roam down, over my tummy and down to my most private place. His breathing was deeper and faster as was mine. His fingers played with the sparse hair growing down there. My excitement was building, and I spread my legs a little. He took the opportunity to slide his hand lower, between my legs, completely covering my pussy. I gasped. He spread my lips and ran his finger between them until he touched my clit. His touch made my knees buckle. He held me up by my boobs and my pussy.

"Let's get out of the water before I drown," I said.

He helped me gain my footing and led me to the beach and our towels. I lay on my back with my legs slightly spread and looked up at his throbbing cock. He lay on his side facing me and began running his fingers around my hard nipples.

I looked at him and said, "Danny, I'm a virgin. I want you to be my first. Please be gentle with me. I have condoms in my pants pocket."

He smiled, kissed me on the lips and said, "I'm honored." I closed my eyes, ready to give myself to him. He continued kissing me while his hand explored my breasts. Breaking off his kiss, his tongue traced circles around my nipples. His lips and tongue caressed, pinched, sucked, and flicked them, making me moan. I felt his soft hand slide over my belly, then further down to my pussy. I spread my legs for him, exposing myself. He knew what he was doing. His fingers played with my lips, spreading, and massaging them. I was very wet and slippery down there. Two fingers rubbed from the bottom of my lips up until they found my entrance. He rubbed that area gently just barely pushing his fingers into me. I wanted him to push deeper, but he moved up and slid his fingers around my clit. I couldn't stop moaning.

I startled when I felt his lips right above my clit. I wasn't sure what he was doing, but it felt so good I didn't care. My eyes shot open when I felt his tongue join his hand to pleasure my pussy. His tongue touching my hard little nub sent me into a state of total ecstasy. I'd played with myself often, but it felt nothing like this. This was so much better. I was not just wet, I was soaked. I could feel fluid dripping out of me. He pushed his tongue as deep inside me as he could and drank my juices. I was ready now and he knew it.

He knelt up and grabbed my pants to get a condom. I watched, fascinated, as he tore open the package and took out the condom. He placed it on the head of his beautiful cock and unrolled it. Now I was glad it was daylight, so I could see everything. I thought, this was it. I was trembling with anticipation. He pushed me onto my back and spread my legs wide open, exposing me.

Friends from school had told me how much it hurt the first time, and I tensed up. Danny told me to relax and trust him as he rubbed his sheathed cock against my clit. My wetness covered his manhood. I closed my eyes and felt him at my entrance. He told me that if it hurt, to tell him and he would stop. I felt reassured and confident that he was thinking of me.

He slowly pushed the head into me and held it there. I kept expecting pain, but there was none. I just felt pressure and tightness as my body adjusted to his intrusion.

"Breathe," he said, and a deep breath relaxed me. He pushed in a little further. I wasn't sure he was going to fit into me, but I only felt a slight discomfort as I stretched and conformed to him. In fact, it was feeling better and better. He pushed in deeper and when I moaned, he pushed deeper still. I couldn't believe how good it felt as I stretched to accommodate him. He pulled back and pushed forward once more, not stopping this time until his full length was inside me. I felt his balls against my bottom and his body pressed against my clit. I felt full, good, and relieved.

My virginity was just a memory now.

I tightened my arms around him to hold him still until I adjusted to his size. As I relaxed, he pulled out slowly until just the head was in me. I felt empty, but he soon filled me again as he eased back into me. He continued moving in and out of me, gradually increasing his speed. I opened my eyes and saw he was looking at me to see if he was hurting me. He wasn't. He was making me feel wonderful. The discomfort I felt before had disappeared. I perfectly conformed to him, and my fluid flooded his shaft. All I felt was a delicious friction between his cock and my pussy. As he continued, I could feel his lust rising. His movements became primal. He needed to fuck me, and a delicious tension was building in me. He continued thrusting and each thrust pressed on my clit. With every stroke, my tension built.

I'd waited and planned for this moment for so long. This was it. I was a woman now. It felt incredible and it was getting better.

The girls that said they just had sex to please their guys were crazy. This felt better than anything I could imagine. I never dreamed anyone could make me feel this good. I pushed my hips up hard against him with each stroke. My toes curled. I wrapped my legs around him trying to pull him harder and deeper inside me. The only thing I wanted was more. I looked at him and the expression on his face was almost one of pain. Of course, I'd never seen a man come before so I wasn't sure what to expect.

He was breathing hard and grunting through clenched teeth, pushing harder and faster into me. I gripped his cock as hard as I could with my pussy muscles, muscles I didn't know I had until now. I felt his cock pulsing in me as he came, grunting. I squeezed his cock, milking the cum from him. He ground his hips into me, putting pressure on my clit. My tension continued building and I was surprised by my scream, as a wave of pleasure washed over me. Every muscle in my body went rigid. My heels dug into his back and my fingernails felt like I was drawing blood. He continued thrusting into me as I came.

As he softened, he rolled off me and we lay there covered in sweat, in the Texas sun, in June. After a few minutes, I saw Danny reach up and pull off the condom. I reached over and lazily played with his wonderful cock, all soft now. I felt it move, grow.

"Can we do it again?" I asked hopefully.

"Are you sure you're a virgin?"

"Not anymore."

"Let's cool off," he said. Danny got up and walked to the pond and I followed.

I didn't care anymore about my nakedness. I loved my body, and I loved Danny's body. I wanted our bodies to do that again.

Danny was already in the water, but I held back so I could make a proper entrance. He turned and looked at me as I flicked the water with my toes, testing it. I eased into the pond so Danny could get a good look at me. I was a little girl the last time I entered this water, now I was a woman. I could see his cock underwater responding. When I was deep enough, I lay on my back and floated by him. He bent over and licked my nipple, not disrupting my floating. His eyes devoured every inch of me. I tried to stand but it was too deep. Danny grabbed me to keep me from going under and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Something hard was pressing at my entrance. My teasing had worked.

"Can we do it again now?" I whispered into his ear. He nodded and started carrying me towards our towels. I learned that if you get a man hard, he'll do anything that you want.

He lay on the towel face up, his hard cock levitating an inch above his tummy.

"Get a condom," he said. In my lust, I almost forgot. "Put it on the tip and unroll it over me."

Before I unwrapped the condom, I wanted to play with his cock. It certainly looked different than when it was soft. If I pushed on it, it sprang back. It was hard as a steel rod, but it was also soft and smooth. The skin on the outside moved, as I ran my hand up and down it. I reached for his big hairy balls and held them in my hand. They were heavy and I rolled them with my fingers and squeezed them.

Danny said, "Do that very gently or it really hurts."

As I continued playing with his balls, his cock twitched. He liked me doing this and so did I. I examined his hard shaft. There was a big blue vein running up it. The head was swollen and had turned dark purple. There was a drop of fluid at the tip. I touched and tasted it. It was slippery and slightly salty, but it didn't taste bad. I wrapped my hand around the base and moved it towards the tip. Another drop of fluid came out of his cock and dripped onto his stomach. I licked it off. I opened the condom package and pulled it out. I placed it on the tip and rolled it down ever so slowly. From the look on his face, I thought he enjoyed me playing with his cock. He didn't know it yet, but I planned on doing a lot of exploring before I went to college.

"The second time a man can last longer. Straddle my hips," he said. I put one knee on each side of his waist. "Lift your hips up."

As I did, he lifted his cock straight up and told me to lower myself on him. I got the idea and placed it at my entrance. Then gravity took over. I slid straight down until his whole cock disappeared inside me, taking my breath away. He was even deeper this time, touching places he hadn't reached before. He put my hands on his chest and showed me how to roll my hips against him. It felt wonderful. My clit rubbed against his body. He reached up and played with my nipples. They had never been so sensitive, and I was moaning. I began moving faster. I pinched his nipples since my hands were already there and he groaned. I didn't know that men's nipples were sensitive too.

He reached down to my hips and said, "You can lift your hips up and down too."

I lifted them with his hands guiding me. As my hips came down, his came up to meet them. It was great. I could control everything, how and where his body was touching mine and how fast we went.

"Now lay your chest against mine."

12