Tammy in College Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was touching different spots in me now. I was getting that feeling again. He rotated his hips, pushing his cock deep inside me. I could feel his breathing increase as his hips pushed his cock harder and harder into me. I lifted my chest a little and my nipples rubbed on the hair on his chest. It felt exquisite. His thrusts were becoming frantic now and I pushed back to meet him. He started groaning with every thrust until he came. I continued to push down on him. Suddenly, I felt his lips on my nipple and it hit me like a spark that traveled to my clit. I came with a shriek. I lay on his chest as my orgasm faded, then I rolled off him and lay panting by his side.

I loved everything we had done. Each position felt different. One putting extra pressure on my clit. One pushed his cock deeper inside me. One made his cock hit what I later learned was my g-spot. I wondered how many positions there could be.

The sun was setting, and that's when the mosquitoes come out in Texas. We jumped into the water to rinse off, dressed and headed back. Our parents were home, so we split up and went home from different directions. It was going to be hard enough to explain my wet hair.

That day, I lost my virginity, and discovered how much I loved sex.

We took the forty-mile bus trip the next day, to a clinic to get a prescription for the pill and get it filled. It was for three months' worth. In three months, I'd be out of this god-awful town.

Danny and I had two-and-a-half months to play, and we took advantage of it. We spent all that time having vigorous and varied sex. As it turned out, Danny was not all that experienced. He'd had a lot of sex, but he had more to learn. He was a quick study, and we tried everything.

I only had limited access to the internet and that was at school. Danny's father worked from home, so he had high-speed service. We explored internet porn. We'd watch anytime we could, and we tried everything that we saw that looked fun and almost everything looked fun. I never dreamed there were so many sex positions not to mention, kinks. The number of how-to articles available, amazed me. They taught me about everything I'd dreamt of and about things I'd never imagined. I learned all I could about sex that summer. How to pleasure men and what they should do to pleasure me. I planned to get plenty of practice in college.

Danny was great. He knew we weren't going to fall in love or anything stupid like that. We were friends enjoying sex for the summer. It turns out he was the perfect man to take my virginity, gentle, loving, and experienced.

Thankfully, my parents never found out, or they wouldn't have let me go to college.

When it was time to leave for Austin, I felt worldly, experienced, and ready for anything. But I wasn't. It's hard to shake a small Texas town. I was still innocent and naive about people's motivations. I was too trusting and didn't think my behavior had consequences. Something I would find out about soon.

Author's postscript: Thanks for reading my story. I plan to continue adding more "Tammy" stories. If you have any suggestions for new adventures for Tammy at UT, please let me know by public comment. Please vote below. You do not have to be a member to vote and comment.

12