Tammy in College Pt. 02

Story Info
Tammy joins a sorority.
4.4k words
4.56
16.3k
8

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Preface: Everyone in this story is over eighteen years old. The story is entirely fictional. Any similarities to real people or events are purely coincidental. Constructive comments are always welcome.

These are the stories of Tammy Tatum and her sexual adventures at the University of Texas in Austin. It's a completely standalone story. Tammy is a cute girl from a small town in Texas.

Enjoy.

When I decided to go to UT Austin for college, I called my Aunt Lilly. She had gone to UT twenty something years ago and she was ecstatic. She was in the sorority Theta Alpha Beta when she was there, and told me that the years that she spent with her sorority sisters were the best years of her life. Many of her sisters remained close over the years.

Aunt Lilly called in some favors to get me into Theta Alpha Beta. She called both the national and local chapters, and her friends in high places who were sisters. She told them about me coming to UT and that I wanted to join. Aunt Lilly even paid all my fees for me. My parents didn't even want me to go to college, much less join a sorority, so I didn't tell them.

I didn't know much about Theta Alpha Beta, except my aunt was in it, and that she loved it. Since my aunt was a sister, I was a "legacy," and it would be easier for me to be asked to join. They couldn't just let me in. I still had to go through all the work, and the rushing process is complicated. They weren't officially allowed to help me through the process, but they introduced me to people that could unofficially guide me. I couldn't have gotten through it without their help. I was lost at a school as big as UT. My hometown had two thousand people in it and UT had forty thousand students.

Meeting with all the houses was required, but I got a bid from Theta Alpha Beta, and I accepted it. I received my pledge pin, and I was a pledge for the next six weeks.

Pledging was fun. It was like a probationary period. The sorority invited me, but they wanted to make sure that I was a good fit for them.

The first thing they did was assign us a "big sister" to help us through the pledging process. Pam was my big sister and was a real help to me. Some of the things the pledges did were boring, like learning the history and values of the chapter. We helped with some of the grunt work when the sorority did community service activities. There was some silly stuff too. We had to learn the sorority song and memorize the sorority oath. Then we had to recite the oath and do a little dance number while singing the sorority song. We had to do it all in skimpy outfits for all the sisters. They all cheered and or booed, but it was all in fun.

They assigned us embarrassing stuff too. Once we had to wear our pledge pins on our panties and get a random guy to take a picture of it in a campus building. Another time we had to flash our boobs for a stranger somewhere our big sister could see us do it.

The most embarrassing thing we did was shaving our pussies with the help of our big sister. Once we finished, she took a picture. A woman had never touched me down there before. It surprised me that it felt so good especially when they rubbed the soothing lotion in. Having a bald pussy felt great and I liked the look. I've kept it shaved ever since. We all gathered in the main room and showed off for all the sisters, who whistled and clapped.

The next day, we wore panties with TAB printed on the back. All the pledges lined up, bent over, and lifted their skirts for a picture. Then we had to pull our panties down to our knees, making sure the TAB logo was showing and lifted our skirts for another picture. Our faces weren't in them. It was pretty funny. It wouldn't have been that embarrassing except that we did it on the steps of the sorority house at noon. A crowd gathered and took pictures with their phones. I'm sure they ended up on the internet. There weren't many pledges and people played a game to guess which pussy belong to who. We all were bald down there which made it a little harder.

To assess our commitment to our sisters, they gave us assignments like cooking and serving a sister, breakfast in bed wearing a nightie or washing all the windows in the house wearing bikinis. Some girls thought it was demeaning, but I didn't care. It's not like we were naked. It was fun because we got to bond with the other pledges through the shared hardship. They wanted the girls that were not committed to drop out. A sorority is like a big house full of family, and everyone must fit into the family for it to work.

A few of the pledges dropped out, but most stayed. I already felt like part of the family and would be crushed if I didn't get voted in.

Sororities have this odd rule that they can't host parties. When we wanted to have one, it was a "mixer" hosted with a fraternity. Our brother fraternity was Delta Tau Chi, so they hosted parties with us.

The DTC guys were good-looking, and most were athletes. Several of the sisters had boyfriends in DTC. They took particular care of the pledges and saw to it that we enjoyed ourselves. There was always plenty of beer and liquor and they would sneak it to the pledges. We were all underage, but they saw to it that we had all the drinks we wanted. When it came time for the sorority to vote to make us members, they asked Delta Tau Chi members what they thought of us. The pledges were always under evaluation.

At the last mixer before initiation week, I hung around with Pam. This extremely handsome guy, Cliff, came over to talk to us. He was a tennis player for UT and was tall and muscular. He looked like he was a junior or senior. Pam was throwing herself at him, but he wasn't interested in her. As we talked, he kept sneaking peeks at my big boobs. That didn't surprise me. That's why I wore a corset as a top. It pushed the girls up, making them look their best. Guys always stared at my boobs. They think that we don't notice when they glance at them, but we do and are very aware of it. If it's a guy we have some interest in, we like it.

Pam excused herself for a few minutes, so I was left alone with Cliff. He seemed to be happy about that and moved closer to me.

I was naive when I first got to UT. I had no experience with a party like this or guys like Cliff. He and I talked for a little while, and he got us another drink. I'd had quite a few drinks already and was feeling nice and loose. He was very handsome, and older than me. As we talked and drank, I started feeling flirty. It may have been the alcohol, or because the last time I had sex was a month ago back home, but I wanted to play with Cliff. I found myself giggling and touching him. His muscles were hard as rocks.

After we finished our drinks, he asked if I'd like to see his room. I thought that might be fun. I knew he wanted to show me his room so that we'd be alone. It wasn't unusual for a pledge to disappear for a while with one of the guys for some "alone" time. That's what I wanted too. It would be fun to make-out with him a little. I could always leave if I wanted to.

Upstairs, he showed me into his room and closed the door. He turned, facing me, and I pressed my back against the door. He leaned toward me and put his hands against it, surrounding my head with his lovely big arms. His cologne was a bit strong but masculine smelling and his breath smelled of alcohol. I was breathing hard, and I saw him look at my heaving bosom.

My heart was pounding while I waited to see what he would do next. He was confident, self-assured, and experienced. I'm sure I wasn't the first freshman pledge to see his room. I trusted people too much back then, and I was more than a little drunk. I thought about leaving right away, but his deep assertive voice convinced me to stay.

He said that we could sit and talk if that's what I wanted. Even I knew that talking was not the reason we were here. I told him that I didn't want to talk, not understanding the situation I was in. He asked if he could kiss me, and I nodded. His kiss made me feel warm all over. This wasn't like kissing a high school boy, this was a kiss from a man. The first real man to kiss me. I could have stopped and left after the kiss, but it made my knees weak and my pussy tingle. I was a woman, not some silly schoolgirl. There was nothing wrong with a little kissing with someone I didn't know.

He broke off the kiss and asked me if I wanted to do more than kissing. I nodded and said "yes." I wasn't sure what he meant by "more." I thought he might feel my tits or even play with my pussy. It's not like I was a virgin. I was a grown-up woman, and I was going to fool around with this good-looking man. We'd met less than an hour ago, and we were at a party, so I didn't think we would go too far. People would miss us downstairs. I had a lot to learn about college life in the big city.

He moved my long auburn hair over my shoulder, exposing my neck. He kissed along my ear, the edge of my jaw, down my neck, to my shoulder and collar bone. It made me tingle from my head to my feet. His fingers traced across my chest, touching the top of my corset. His finger was less than a half an inch above my hard nipples. It slid over one breast then down between and then over the other. I shivered at his touch. He knew what he was doing, and his rough finger felt delicious on my soft skin.

I thought he intended to take me over to his bed, but he kept me pressed against the door. He fumbled with the hooks of my corset, but he was having trouble, so I took over. As I undid each hook, he kept an eye on my cleavage as I exposed more and more of myself. I took my time unhooking then to tease him. He purposely touched each newly exposed patch of skin, making me whimper. When half of the hooks were loose, my big boobs, pushed their way out of their confinement. Cliff gasped when he saw them. They were shoved together, still supported by the corset under them. My nipples, now exposed to the cool air, hardened.

Cliff's eyes widened when he saw my big hard nipples. He gazed at them, and when his warm tongue touched one, I whimpered. As I continued to free my body from its restraint, Cliff held a boob in each hand. He went back and forth kissing them, as if trying to decide which was better.

When I released the last hook, my corset fell to the floor, leaving me naked from the waist up, displaying my boobs. I watched him as he touched and kissed them. It made me proud and horny to see the effect my boobs had on him. I looked down and saw his cock bulging in his jeans. I knew I should stop this before things got even more out of hand, but he made me feel so damn good. I thought I'd let him play a little while longer. From my limited experience with Danny back home, I thought that once he was this excited, that I was in charge. Boy, was I wrong.

I heard some of his frat brothers out in the hall, so I asked if he'd locked the door. He told me it didn't have a lock, but that no one would come in. They had rules about closed doors. I listened to the nearby voices. It excited me, being half naked, a couple of feet away from strangers in the hall. I could feel myself getting wetter.

I pulled his t-shirt out of his pants then he took over and pulled it over his head. It was my turn to gasp. I'd never seen anything like him. His torso had more muscles than I knew existed, and each one was well defined. I touched his chest, feeling every striation in his muscles. I rubbed his body starting at the top of his chest. My hand ran down to his pecs pausing to pinch his nipples. I continued my journey over his six-pack to the top of his jeans. All those muscles felt incredible to touch, and he enjoyed my hands on them. The outline of his cock was obvious in his jeans. I felt naughty looking at it, but it didn't stop me.

He pulled me close, and I could feel how hard he was. I felt his hands reach under the back of my short skirt and pull it up. He gripped my naked cheeks in his strong hands and his fingertips touched my pussy. One of the pledge rules was that we couldn't wear panties at mixers. I bet that he knew that rule.

Before I knew it, he found the button and zipper on my skirt, and within seconds it was around my ankles on the floor. Cliff's eyes were filled with lust. I stood naked from my ankles up, in a fraternity man's room. A good-looking man had me pressed against the door while people talked right behind me. I felt positively indecent, like I was a dirty slutty college girl. I liked the idea of being a dirty slut. It was fun.

The voices on the other side of the door got louder and louder and I feared someone coming into the room. But at this point, I was too horny to care if the entire fraternity saw us.

When Cliff pressed against me, I could feel his excitement poking me and I giggled. I was so horny now, that I was desperate to see his cock. I had lost control of the situation, and myself. I needed to get into his pants. I needed to feel his manhood. Fumbling with his belt, I got it unbuckled and then I unsnapped and unzipped his jeans. I shoved my hand in his pants and found what I was looking for. He moaned when I touched it. It felt hot, heavy, and hard. I'd only had experience with one guy, and Cliff felt bigger. I knelt in front of him and pushed his pants to his knees.

His hard cock popped out and stared at me. I thought I should at least give him a blowjob. That wasn't going too far. Surely any college girl would give him a blowjob, especially a dirty slutty one. Putting one hand at the base of his cock, I licked up and down his shaft, then swiftly engulfed it. I took him down as far as I could and then bobbed up and down on it. He groaned each time he hit the back of my mouth.

Reaching into a drawer, he pulled out a condom. Now I knew what "more" meant to him. He intended to fuck me. I guess I wasn't thinking straight. I was drunk and horny, and the thought of him sinking his big cock into my pussy made me shiver all over. I grabbed the condom from him and ripped it open with my teeth. A drop of fluid hung off the tip of his cock and I licked it off. I used a trick on him that I picked up on the internet. I put the condom in my mouth, then used my teeth to unroll it onto his shaft, all the way to the base. He groaned so loudly I thought he was going to come.

He pulled me up and kissed me. His cock stood rigid between his hard belly and mine. He lifted me by my thighs high enough that my entrance was an inch above his cock. I couldn't believe how strong he was. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I pressed my boobs into his face. He pushed my back against the door and let gravity take over. I was so wet, his cock slipped right into my pussy all the way to the hilt. He was touching new areas inside me, stretching me, filling me.

I didn't want to scream, but I needed to. I knew the voices outside the door would hear me. We'd be discovered. They would push in and see me naked, impaled on Cliff's stiff cock. The fear of the whole party seeing us or even hearing us was both terrifying and exciting.

He started fucking me slow and gentle, but I wanted him fucking me fast and rough. In the hall someone yelled "Cliff. Where are you?"

He feverishly thrust into me, faster and harder, and I was doing my best to bounce up and down. There was a knock on the door and the voice yelled, "Cliff?" I was startled, afraid and beyond excited. Cliff savagely thrust his rigid cock into my soaking pussy. Faster and faster, he pounded into me, bouncing me up and down on his shaft. My back was pushing on the door, making a little banging sound.

His practiced strokes were overloading my senses. I was going to scream, but I didn't want to make any more noise. I bit into his shoulder to dampen my sound as my orgasm hit me. I continued moving with him.

He pulled out of me and put me down. But he was far from done. He spun me around, and pushed me against the door, legs spread. I was completely open to him. I was standing with my hands against the door like I was trying to hold it shut. He was going to take me from behind so he could bury himself even deeper inside me. I wasn't sure I could take anymore of him in me, but I wanted to try.

Since I was so much shorter than Cliff, he bent his knees to ram his cock back into my soaked pussy. He grabbed my hips and stood up straight, lifting me off the ground, and shoving himself deeper into me. It felt like his cock was hitting my stomach as he continued fucking me hard. I could only touch the floor with my toes. His powerful hands on my hips held me up, along with his cock in my pussy and my hands on the door. He was completely in control as he pounded into me again and again. The doorknob turned and someone pushed to open the door. Our position was holding it closed. Each time the intruder pushed on the door; it pushed me harder against Cliff. His thrusts into me slammed it shut.

"He's got a girl in there with him." A voice yelled out.

What if Cliff let them in? Would his friends fuck me too? The thought was horrifying but also oddly exciting. I was so close to coming I couldn't think. I could feel him swelling inside me and I knew he was going to come. I squeezed my pussy. One more push from the door and one more from Cliff, sent me over the edge. As another climax hit me, I couldn't help myself and screamed. That set Cliff off, and he groaned as he came.

Cliff pulled out, put me down and held the door closed. It was no longer necessary. I couldn't hear any voices in the hall. As I regained my senses, I realized the anonymous voices in the hall would have spread the word. By now, everyone in the house knew Cliff was fucking someone in his room. It would only take a quick look around to tell who the girl was.

The sex with him was indescribable, but I was worried what other people would think of me. I'm not sure Cliff even knew my name. I shouldn't have let things go so far so fast, and I felt foolish that I had. Everyone would think I was a slut for fucking a guy at a party that I'd just met tonight. I should have known he wanted to fuck me as soon as he asked me to see his room. I was so naive, thinking he wanted to make-out. He was a college man. Of course, he wanted to fuck me.

He didn't have to work too hard to convince me. I wanted to fuck him too, and I really enjoyed it.

Cliff gave me tissues to clean up with and I threw my clothes on. There was a back door and an outdoor stair on the building that I could sneak down. It gave me some deniability since I didn't have to go back to the party. I couldn't have done that.

I looked in the mirror and saw that I looked well fucked. My hair was a sweaty mess sticking to me and smeared make-up was all over my face. I could feel my juices running down my legs. Walking back to the sorority house was not easy. My pussy was sore from Cliff pounding his cock into me and my legs hurt from standing on my toes. I hoped that most of my sisters were still at the party. Any sister that saw me would know where I'd been and what I'd done.

The next day, the president of the sorority, Brooke, wanted to see me. She asked if I had fucked Cliff last night at the party. I figured that there was no point in lying, so I confessed. I told her that I shouldn't have let it go that far but I did. Now, I felt like a slut.

She said, "I'm glad you told me the truth. You're not a slut. Having sex at a party doesn't make you a slut. It's fine if you want to screw the frat boys, but next time, ask a sister about his reputation first."

I asked her why, and she took out her phone, pushed a button and handed it to me. It was a video of us fucking. That little shit took a video of us and had planned to spread it around. That's why he kept me next to the door. Cliff thought it would be funny. He had a reputation for doing this and the sisters knew it.

12