Tammy in College Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke down crying and asked her what I could do about the video. She told me that she had taken care of it. Brooke knew Cliff. When she figured out that I was the girl he had been with, she gave him a call. She explained that if she ever heard of a video or photograph of me or any other TAB sister out there, she would ruin him. She had information about him that she would send to the dean of the university, as well as the national fraternity charter, which would ensure that he would no longer be in this or any other university. The fraternity would lose its charter, and everyone would know why. She explained that she'd also nail his balls to the basement wall of the sorority house.

I thanked her, and she told me, "Someone can fuck a sister, but they better not fuck her over. The sisters of Theta Alpha Beta look out for their own - for life."

I told her, "It's a shame that he's a little shit. He knows how to fuck a woman."

She said, "He sure does."

"You mean you..."

"I was a pledge once." Brooke said and smiled.

I asked her for the video, but she said that she would keep it safe. She did send me a copy.

I was so happy that someone was looking out for me. I told her that if she ever wanted me to do anything for her, anything, that I was more than willing. She gave me a funny smile and said that she might take me up on that.

I can't say anything about initiation week because I swore an oath never to tell anyone. I can say that I learned why Theta Alpha Beta had a reputation as the slutty sorority.

At the end of initiation week, all my sisters voted in secret. They decided I was a good fit, and I became a full member. There was only one person to vote against me, and no one knew who it was.

I was in. There was a secret and solemn initiation ceremony. We swore our allegiance to Theta Alpha Beta and became full sisters. My pledge pin was replaced by my Theta Alpha Beta badge. I always wear it with pride, somewhere on my clothes.

===

Years later I learned that it was my big sister Pam that voted against me. No one knew why at the time, but I learn that she hated me for fucking Cliff. Pam planned to get Cliff to take her up to his room and ravish her. She knew his reputation and wanted him anyway. She'd had a crush on Cliff for a long time and thought that the party would be a perfect time to fuck him. If he took a video, that was OK with Pam too. She thought that once she was his girlfriend, he'd never show it to anyone. But once he saw my big tits in that corset, he stopped paying attention to her. She swore to get back at me for stealing him away.

Author's postscript: Thanks for reading my story. I plan to continue adding more "Tammy" stories. If you have any suggestions for new adventures for Tammy, please let me know by public comment. Also please scroll down a few lines and vote. You don't have to be a member to vote or comment.

12