Tammy in College Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I arrived, Maggie was there to greet me, and it was hard to be nervous with her around. Clark had borrowed a hanging clothes bag for me and a big suitcase. He didn't want Scarlett to recognize the luggage if she saw it. I was not much of a packer, and I found it difficult to fit all my clothes in my bags. For the flight, Clark wore a good-looking suit. I wore an outfit an executive would wear along with some low heels. I filled it out nicely in a pushup bra. For some reason, it's a status symbol among men to have a date with big boobs. Of course, I had my glasses on. It was hard to remember to wear those since I didn't need glasses. We looked fantastic together.

We practiced my cover story. If all else failed, I could just say that I couldn't answer a question due to an NDA. It felt like I was a spy, no one could know my real identity.

It was hard not to be a little wide-eyed at the airport. I was supposed to be a sophisticated, incredibly smart, doctor of Biomechanical Engineering. I couldn't stand around looking like a kid in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. Clark was no help. This was all normal to him. I was here to do a job, so I needed to control myself. We didn't know whether Scarlett was on this flight or not, but it would ruin everything if she saw me staring at an airplane with my mouth hanging open.

We got on the plane, and it pulled away from the gate. The airplane was making all sorts of strange noises. It didn't seem to bother Clark or the other passengers, so I guessed it was OK. The plane moved slowly away from the building and stopped.

I asked Clark, "Why did we stop?"

"Have you ever been on a plane?"

"No."

"You're going to love this. We're about to take off."

Suddenly there was a tremendous noise from the plane, and we started moving faster and faster. The acceleration pushed me back into my seat. I can't be sure, but I may have screamed a little. I grabbed Clark's hand and squeezed it so hard I'm sure it hurt and then we left the ground. I'm not sure why that surprised me. It's not like I didn't know planes flew. There was a grinding noise from the plane under me and I looked at Clark panicked. He told me it was the landing gear and assured me that everything was OK. The expression on his face was something between feeling sorry for me and amusement.

"I wish you had told me that you'd never flown before. I could have warned you about what was going to happen."

The "fasten seat belt" went out, and Clark made me look out the window. It was beautiful. I could see Austin. I could see the capital building and the tower on campus. Clarke ordered a scotch and as soon as got it, I grabbed the little bottle and sucked it down. He didn't let me close to the next one.

The landing was less eventful. Clark explained all the noises and I was calmer. I still held his hand. It relaxed me.

Once we were on the ground, I thought I could handle anything. We got our luggage and went outside. I should have worn a heavy coat. I wasn't cold long because a limousine pulled up to the curb. I'd never been in a limousine. Clark opened the door for me, and I got inside where it was warm. He helped the driver load the luggage and joined me.

"It's about an hour's drive to the resort." It didn't take long to get out of Denver and into the mountains. It looked like what Christmas should look like. I cuddled up next to Clark and watched the snowy mountain roll by. Hey, I had to get into character.

When we got to the resort, it looked like a movie set. We checked in and got our room key cards. We followed the bell boy with our luggage up to our room. It was huge. There were two rooms separated by a gas fireplace. It was close to 6:00 and almost dark out.

"There's a welcoming reception for the speakers that we should go to before dinner," Clark said.

"What should I wear?"

"Something casual but sexy. Scarlett and Todd should be there."

I didn't have any clothes here that I considered "casual."

"Slacks and a sweater?"

"That will be great."

I got out a pair of white, tailored slacks and sweater that looked great with my push up bra. I put my hair into a bun and applied makeup to make me look older. Of course, I needed my glasses too.

There was a good crowd there, but Scarlett and Todd never showed. It was fun meeting some of Clark's colleagues. There were times I let my imagination go and I thought what it would be like to be Dr. and Ms. Clark Walker. It could never happen, but it was a nice fantasy. It was great to see Clark in this setting. We would travel from group to group seamlessly. He charmed everyone he talked to. It was his nature.

After the reception, we went to the lodge restaurant and had a lovely meal. I was beginning to fear that this whole plan was a waste and Scarlett would not show up.

Just as our dessert arrived, Clark heard a voice.

"Clark? Clark? There you are. I was hoping I would catch you here."

"Hello, Scarlett," Clark said, and he stood up.

"And who is this with you?" I looked at her with no expression on my face and made no effort to stand up.

"Scarlett, this is Dr. Elizabeth Feldburg."

Scarlett held out her hand to shake mine. I looked at her and then shook her hand with three fingers as if I was touching something disgusting; I was.

"I'm Clark's wife," she said.

"Not from what Clark's tells me." I chuckled and took a bite of my dessert.

"Liz, are you a behavioral psychologist?"

"Elizabeth. No. That's a long way from my field of study. I'm here because Clark's here."

"What is your field, Elizabeth?"

"You wouldn't understand."

"Try me, Elizabeth." She said looking a bit shaken and irritated.

"My field of study was Biomechanical Engineering," I said as I took a bite of my dessert.

"Well, that sounds interesting."

"Clark, taste your dessert dear. It's excellent," I said ignoring Scarlett.

Todd came walking over to the table.

Scarlett said, "This is my friend Todd."

"Really?" I glanced back, raised my eyebrows, and shook my head and continued working on my dessert.

Clark said, "You missed the opening reception."

"Yes, Todd and I fell asleep upstairs. Did anyone ask about me?"

"No," Clark said.

"It was nice meeting you, Elizabeth. I'm sure we'll see you tomorrow," Scarlett said.

As they left, I leaned over to Clark and whispered, "Start laughing like we're talking about her." They began alternating laughing between them. In a voice that Scarlett could hear I said, "Cradle robber..." and we both laughed.

"Let's go back to the suite." I said and kissed Clark on the lips.

In the elevator, Clark said, "That was vicious."

"Someday soon, Maggie's will find out that her mother left her, and she'll live with that forever. I want to crush that woman. Do you know Todd's last name?"

"Jenkins."

"Good, I want to do a little research tonight."

When we got back to the suite, I changed into a robe. "I'm not tired yet, do you want to go down to the hot tub."

Clark looked at me a little shocked. "I'm here for you to show off. Tomorrow we'll be at the party."

"Yes, but...

"If we're lucky, she'll see us going there."

"But what if she joins us?"

"I've seen her. She's fourteen years older than I am, and she looks it. She will not get near me in a bikini. Do you think she wants Todd to see me in a bikini?"

I smiled and said, "I've got an idea. Call down and ask the waiter to give her a message. In the message, ask them if they would like to meet us in the hot tub at 8:00?" I said.

"She'll never do it, but we offered," I said.

"Are you sure?"

"If she accepts, she's given me the game."

Clark did as I suggested, and we got a reply thanking us, but they were tired from the trip and were turning in early.

"Do you want to go anyway?" I asked.

"Sure. I brought a swimsuit," he said.

We went and soaked for a while. I sat next to Clark sideways with my legs resting on his, "just for show." Very few people were there. Sometimes, if I moved a bit, my leg would rest against his cock. Clark had to adjust his position and his swimsuit often.

When we got back to the room, Clark got some sheets and a blanket and made up the couch. If he had made any move at all, I would have welcomed him in the bed with me, but damnit, he was a gentleman. The bed was plush, but I was lonely and horny. I went to bed naked in case he decided to join me. I really needed to get myself off. I thought about that night Clark was so drunk that his mistook me for his Scarlett and fucked me.

My hand went straight for my pussy, and I began rubbing my clit. I really needed to come. Ever since we got here, I'd been turned on. This place was so romantic. All the snow outside made it look like the kind of winter wonderlands I'd seen in movies. I'd seen snow once back home and it was nothing like this. The resort, the suite with the fireplace, it was just so perfect.

Until I met Scarlett, I'd never realized how much I liked the power to destroy someone. That made me feel horny and sitting in the hot tub with Clark made it worse. I loved touching his cock with my leg, making him squirm. I wanted that cock in me. Tomorrow, he was going to share my bed.

I was close to my climax. I was rubbing my pussy furiously thinking about Clark pounding me from behind. I usually made a little bit of noise when I came, but tonight, I wanted to let go so that Clark would know what I was doing in here. I wondered if he was jerking off thinking about me. The thought of him getting off thinking about me made me come and I was loud enough to be sure Clark heard me. It may have been my imagination, but I thought I heard him groan. I still wasn't satisfied without his cock, but at least I was able to go to sleep.

The next morning, we went down to get some breakfast. I saw Scarlett and she made no attempt to talk to us. That worried me a little. She didn't seem the type that was going to give up easily. I was sure she'd tried everything she could to find out something about me. I did a little research on Todd. It seems he was a mediocre grad student at Saint Edward's until he changed advisors about a year ago. His new advisor was Scarlett. Student/teacher relationships were officially frowned on at UT but largely ignored unless there was a problem. I guessed at Saint Edward's they were stricter. How moral turpitude would play in a divorce proceeding?

After breakfast, Clark went to his conference and I sat near the fire in the lobby, hoping to see Todd. It would be fun to put a little doubt in his brain about Scarlett and about his future in grad school. I wanted to learn if he was sleeping with her or if he was just her escort.

I didn't know I could be so devious, but I wanted to have the power to destroy her.

Within an hour, I told Todd that I had received my BS at twenty and my PhD at twenty-two. He told me that Scarlett had tried to look me up last night but couldn't find me on the internet. I explained I didn't exist on the internet because of my work. I couldn't talk to anyone about what I did without an extensive background check. Even then I couldn't say much. Clark had easily passed his. They did some checking on Scarlett too, because she was still technically married to Clark. She didn't even make it past the preliminary checks.

He told me that he was only here as her grad student and talked about his research. He was trying to impress me in a feeble attempt to pick me up. That wasn't happening. When I'd planted enough misinformation for him to relay back to Scarlett, I left him alone by the fire.

I had a hair appointment. We decided on a French braid for my hair. I'd never done it that way and liked the look. I also got a manicure.

At about 6:30 we got ready for the big cocktail party. Clark got ready first. The fireplace in this room was interesting. Since it was designed to be seen from both rooms, if you looked, you could see from the living room to the bedroom. While Clark was dressing, I sat in the perfect chair, and I could see him changing in the bedroom. Don't judge me. I couldn't help myself. Damn, that man was good-looking naked.

He came out in an elegant suit that looked like it was made for him. It fit him perfectly. Between seeing him naked and in that suit, I wanted to strip him and take him right there but there wasn't time.

It was my turn to change. I knew he was too much of a gentleman to watch me through the fireplace. But there was always a chance, so I stayed in the part of the room that would be visible. I slowly put on my panties, stockings, waist-cincher, and balconette bra, hoping he was getting an eye full.

I applied my makeup and I put a tiny dap of perfume behind each ear, between my breasts and just under the waistband of my panties. Clarke bought me this perfume because he especially liked it. Scarlett never wore it.

The dress had a zipper that went from my panties up to my neck. After I put the dress on, I held it to my chest and called Clark. He asked if I needed anything, and I asked him to come help me zip up my dress. I stood facing the mirror as he came in to help. Of course, he saw my tiny lace panties, the back of my waist-cincher and lacey bra. I could see his face in the mirror, and he approved. He zipped me up and hooked the top of my dress.

I turned around and said, "What do you think?"

He said, "It's not quite right."

I was shocked. First that it didn't look right to him and second that he would say so.

He reached over for a box. "This is a necklace that I got for Scarlett right after Maggie was born. She never wore it. It will complete your outfit and it will drive Scarlett insane to see it on you."

He opened the box and took out the gold and diamond necklace. I turned around so he could put it on for me. His hands were shaking enough that he had difficulty with the latch. With it fastened, I turned around and asked if it was straight. He straightened it on my chest. The backs of his hand gently brushed against my chest. I found it hard to breathe. Now I understood why corset wearing Victorian women fainted a lot and I understood the phrase "heaving bosom".

"Now you look perfect."

"Oh my god, it's gorgeous. Scarlett didn't like it?"

There were matching earrings in the box that I changed for the ones I had.

"No. I not sure if it was the necklace that she didn't like or if it was me. It looks beautiful on you, and you look absolutely stunning."

I blushed a little and thought that this would be a perfect time for him to lean in and kiss me. It might have made me faint. My bosom was already heaving.

"Are you ready Lizzie?" Clark asked and brought me back to reality.

"Let's stick with Liz, Lizzie sounds too much like 'Lizzie Bordon took an axe...' although that might be appropriate," I said as we left for the ballroom.

Almost as soon as we entered, we ran into Scarlett and Todd.

"Hi Elizabeth, Clark," Scarlett said.

I held on to Clark's arm and said "Oh, Hello."

Todd's eyes went straight to my cleavage.

"Hi Todd, I see you like my necklace. Clark just gave it to me."

Todd said, "It's beautiful." I moved closer so Todd could see it better. "Wow, that's some dress. It makes you look so young."

"Thank you." I replied.

Scarlett was visibly shaken. Todd was staring down my dress and I'm sure she knew that the necklace was the one Clark had given her.

"It's a shame you couldn't make it to the hot tub last night. It was very relaxing, and I got to wear the scandalous bikini that Clark bought me. He's so naughty." I playfully slapped Clark on the arm.

Todd's mouth was hanging open.

"Is there a bar where I can get some soda water?" I asked.

"I'm sure they've got something stronger," Scarlett said.

"I don't drink. As an undergrad, I studied the long-term effects of alcohol on aging and the brain."

"Todd told me that you were quite the academic prodigy. Getting you PhD at twenty-two," Scarlett said.

"Why, how old were you?" I asked.

"I...I was twenty-six."

"Oh, I see. Did you take some time off?"

"No, I just wasn't in a hurry."

I smiled at her and snuggled closer to Clark and whispered something to him. He smiled and nodded.

"So, Elizabeth, where do you work?"

"I sorry, I'm not at liberty to say who I work for, but I can work from anywhere that has a secure internet connection."

"Why not?"

"I'm bound by several NDA's, government and corporate."

"Clark, let's go find me some water," I said.

"OK," he said, and we left Scarlett and Todd standing there.

I asked Clark, "How far do you want this to go. I can probably get her fired. I know I can steal her boyfriend. Did I tell you that he's her grad student? I can get her to pitch a fit here in front of her colleagues. I can make her jealous that you have a happy relationship, and she has a grad student. I can find out for sure if he's sleeping with her."

"I don't know. For a long time, I wanted her to love me and Maggie."

"I sorry. I can't do that; she'd have to have a soul. I could make her want to fuck you, but not love you. I don't think she's capable of love."

"I know. I don't even want that anymore. I guess right now, I want her to think that I'm happy without her."

"I want you to be happy without her."

I saw Scarlett head to the ladies' room, excused myself and followed her. I smudged my lipstick a little so I could fix it in front of Scarlett as she walked up to the sinks. The ladies' room was the perfect place to talk to her.

"I needed to check my makeup. Clark is always messing up my lipstick. A little smudged makeup is worth it though. Of course, you know how he just can't get enough."

Scarlett put on a strained smile and asked, "How long have you and Clark been seeing each other?

"Um, I guess about two months. We met on an airplane. Our seats were next to each other, we started talking and we hit it off. He asked me to dinner, and the dinner lasted all night. He's a fascinating man, and as you know, quite the lover. We've been seeing each other ever since. I don't know where he gets all that energy, some days it hard to walk after a night with him."

Scarlett asked, "How old did you say you were, Twenty-three?"

"Twenty-three? Oh god no. I'm twenty-six. Looking this young is a curse. It makes it so hard to get people to take me seriously. I wish I looked older like you do. How old are you? Thirty-five, thirty-six?" I really wanted to say that.

"I'm thirty-two." Scarlett knew she'd walked into that one.

"Well, you look great!"

"Thanks," she said as she shot daggers with her eyes.

"I hate wearing these stockings and high heels. They hurt my feet after a while." I lifted my skirt and straightened my stockings. I wanted Scarlett to see my eighteen-year-old legs.

"But Clark loves them. Well, you know how he likes those painfully high heels. He doesn't have to wear them. Of course, at home, I'm not in them long either," I smiled.

"I bet," she said curtly.

"When was the last time you saw Maggie? She is so precious. They learn so quickly at this age. I love it when she wants me to read her a bedtime story."

"It's been a while," Scarlett said.

"That's a shame."

I took a final look in the mirror and left the ladies' room.

I walked over to Clark who was talking to a couple of people and dragged him onto the dance floor. The band played a slow song and I put both my hands around his neck.

Clark said nervously, "Liz, I don't dance."

"You do now. Put your arms around my waist and step back and forth to the music and turn slowly in a circle."

I looked around and spotted Scarlett and said, "Kiss me."

"What?"

"Kiss me right now and make it long and slow. Don't stop until I do."

He kissed me. I really needed that. I slipped my tongue into his mouth, and he tensed up.

"It's just a kiss Clark. Do it again, but really kiss me like we're lovers. Scarlett is watching and she'll be able to tell the difference."