Tammy in College Pt. 07

Story Info
Tammy gets a summer job at a nudist resort.
8k words
4.73
11.9k
9
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Preface: Everyone in this story is over eighteen years or older. The story is entirely fictional. Any similarities to real people or events are purely coincidental. Constructive comments are always welcome.

This is a continuation of the Tammy series. It works as a standalone story. Tammy is a cute girl from a small town in Texas.

There are two more parts in this series about Tammy's first year in college. I'm going try to add a new one each week.

Enjoy.

In January, I started thinking about how to stay away from home over the summer. My parents wanted me to come home. I just couldn't do that. They said that Mr. Baker would give me a job at the hardware store. I didn't want to go home, much less work in a hardware store. Looking for jobs around Austin was pointless. Everyone wanted to stay in Austin for the summer.

How ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm after they've seen UT?

I talked to my friend Martin to see if he had any ideas, and he suggested "Back to Nature", the naturist resort I'd been to. He and I met out there. Summer was their busy season and they always needed help. It was way out in the country, but they would give me room and board. It didn't pay very much but I didn't have to spend any money to live there. It's not like I needed to buy a lot of clothes. Transportation wouldn't even be a problem. Turns out there was a shuttle into town if anyone needed it.

After thinking about it, it sounded perfect. I called and got an interview for the Friday before spring break. I told them that I had a transportation problem; I didn't have a car. They said that if I could get someone to bring me, they would let me, and my friend stay for a free weekend. I could work at the resort some to see how I liked it. They had a high employee turnover rate, so they wanted to make sure I liked working there.

When spring break got close, I told my friend, Holly, that I was going to go to an interview out there. Holly had been my best friend since I came to Austin and was my sorority sister.

She screamed, "Please let me go with you! I've been thinking about it ever since you told us about your weekend there. I want to go get naked."

"Martin was going to take me."

"No! Screw him. Take me, please."

"I did. The whole weekend we were there. He was really good. Besides, you'll miss the beginning of spring break."

"I don't care. It's my turn. I want to go out there and get naked," she whined.

"Well..."

"Sisters before Misters."

"OK. We'll leave early on Friday before spring break."

"I can't wait," she squealed.

Tammy called Martin apologetically, "Holly's taking me to 'Back to Nature' for my interview."

"What?"

"I told her I was going and could take a guest and she begged me. She was like a little kid wanting to go to Six Flags. She threw a tantrum. I couldn't say no."

"OK, I guess. Have a good weekend."

"Thanks for understanding. If I get the job, you can come out this summer and visit. I'll give you 'first-class' service."

On the drive out there, Holly asked me about every detail of the resort. What she really wanted to know was what it was like to be naked around all the naked men. Would they stare at her, could she stare at them? I told her not to gawk at anybody, but she'd surprised by the variety of sizes and shapes of the things normally covered. And that unless they were dead, they'd look at her, but they wouldn't stare. After an hour, you'll forget you're naked. She was fidgeting the whole way there.

Holly and I walked into the lobby when we arrived and checked in with the desk clerk. I introduced myself and told him I was there for an interview. I showed Holly where the locker room was, so we could change, or rather undress.

As we undressed, I couldn't help but admire Holly's body. We had completely different body types. I'm short and stacked with lots of curves and auburn hair. Holly is tall, and athletic with smallish breasts and not an extra ounce of fat on her. Her hair is long and very blonde. She's incredibly beautiful.

She looked at me and said, "Boy, all that working out has done you a lot of good. You look hot. Maybe I'll start working out with you." I wasn't sure I wanted the competition at the workout center.

I asked her if she wanted me to show her around first, but she was out the door before I could finish my sentence. She always made me laugh. She had so much energy, she didn't know what to do with it.

I opened the door after her and yelled, "Don't forget sunblock." She waved me off. I went back out to the lobby.

Of course, for the interview I was naked. It's not that they were checking out my body. No one there ever had clothes on. It didn't even feel strange being nude for an interview.

Frank and August, the owners of the resort, came out to greet me. They looked like a normal couple in their fifties if the normal couple were naked.

Frank was good-looking for and older guy. Age had taken a toll on him. He looked like he was quite a hunk in his twenties and thirties. Now, his skin sagged a little, he was somewhat wrinkled, his hair was mostly gray, and he had gained a few pounds around his middle. Don't get me wrong, if I were in my mid-forties, I'd be very interested. He probably looked great in a suit. Outdoor exposure can cause wrinkles no matter how much sunblock you use.

His wife August was stunning. She looked like an older hippy chick. She was tall and slender with smallish breasts that fit her perfectly. She had beautiful long auburn hair that hung halfway down her back. She didn't seem to have an extra ounce of fat on her, but she had no bulging muscles. She had a timeless beauty. If I had to guess her age, she was somewhere between 35 and 50. I'm not sure how she avoided her skin aging from the sun.

They were outgoing and friendly with me. We went out to the pool for the interview. I had somehow expected a formal setting with a desk between us. I guess that came from watching movies and tv. I told them I was a little nervous because this was my first interview. When I thought about it, it seemed silly to be nervous in a place this relaxing. We sat around a table with an umbrella and talked. They were so laid back; I couldn't stay nervous.

They told me the history of the resort and about how they bought it ten years ago. They had been here as guests for years and loved it. It had become run down due to the owner's health issues. They talked to him, and he was delighted to sell it to them. He wanted the resort to continue after he died. Frank and August spent almost a year doing the major renovations. There were still new things that they wanted to add over the next few years. In fact, this summer they were opening a mini spa with a masseuse, steam room and sauna. They wanted to be the most popular naturist resort in Texas.

"Back to Nature" tended to have younger guests than a lot of naturist resorts. It was partly because they were not too far from UT. A lot of UT students got hooked on being nude outside because of "Hippie Hollow" on Lake Travis, the only official nude beach in the state of Texas. Also, they liked to have a lot of activities tailored to a younger crowd and they didn't have RV facilities. The average age here was in the early forties.

They described what my job would be. At least in the beginning, I would fill in any places that needed me. It could be waitressing, picking up towels, doing laundry, greeting new guests, helping with the activities or whatever. They told me the pay and it wasn't great, but it was OK. I'd get a bonus if I brought in new people, and they'd get a discount on their first visit.

"How can you afford do that." I asked.

Frank told me, "Close to 95% of people who come here once, come back. Once they get a taste of the lifestyle, they like it. You came back. We love college students. They bring their friends back."

I told them I didn't have a car and they said that somebody went to town almost every day, so that shouldn't be a big problem.

I was already thinking that I could get most of the sorority to come out. The fraternity guys would come out too if the girls did. Martin could help with that. Danny would come out and maybe Chris. I could get Clark to come out too. This was going to be a great summer and I'd get a great all over tan. That would drive guys crazy.

I spotted Holly across the pool, and she was waving at me.

"Is that your friend?"

"Yes. She's been my best friend since I started college." August waved for her to come over. She was excited and bubbly."

I said, "This is Holly. Holly, this is Frank and August. They're the owners of the resort."

"Hi. I love it here. Thank you for letting me come!"

Frank said, "Hi Holly, I'm glad you're having fun. We just wanted to meet you. Go and play. We need Tammy for a few more minutes and then she can show you around."

Holly ran off and jumped into the pool.

"Is this her first time at a naturist resort?"

"Yes, but she certainly likes it. I was a nervous wreck the first time I was here."

"We heard about your first trip and the staff should have delt with that better. We were out of town that weekend."

"Oh, it was great after I spotted Martin. I suspect I would have liked it even if he hadn't been here, but he did make it easier," I said.

"I can imagine that it was quite a shock coming here without knowing what it was."

"It was, but I'm so glad I stayed. It opened my mind to all sorts of things," I said.

"We normally make an effort to show new people around especially if it's their first time at any naturist resort," Frank said. "We'll tell the staff too so they can help them feel at home."

August said, "Well, Tammy, we'll take you around and introduce you to some of the staff. You seem perfect for us. We'll give you a book of rules for employees and a list of what the job entails. We'll let you work at some of the jobs to see how you like it. If everything is to your liking, the job is yours."

Frank said, "I have a little confession. This interview was just a formality. We asked the staff and some of our regulars about you when you were here last fall. Everyone loved you. They said you were pleasant, fun, helpful and respectful. Whenever you joined in an activity, you were enthusiastic about it. Bob said you even called him 'sir.' We had a good laugh about that. With those recommendations we were hoping you'd like to work here. We even considered calling you."

"We'll get your paperwork and grab keys for you and Holly. Then you can enjoy your weekend...unless you'd like to work over spring break?"

"Really? I not sure what's on Holly's schedule but if she's free, I'd love to."

"Great! We are short staffed this week. The weather's starting to get nice. It will be a trial by fire," August said. "Go ask Holly."

I went and talked to Holly, and she started jumping up and down. I went back to Frank and August.

"She's in!"

"Wonderful."

They gave me a full tour of the place, including the places the public doesn't see and introduced me to the staff. Everybody was extremely friendly. It almost seemed like I was joining a family.

"Just relax this weekend," August said.

"This will so much better than spending the week on an empty campus."

"Go find Holly and have fun tonight. The schedule of activities is posted next to the dining room. We'll talk later and we'll let you know what your schedule is for the week. You'll probably move through several jobs. The staff is a pretty tight-knit group, and you'll have lots of fun."

Tammy went to the front desk to get their keys. I told the clerk I was going to work there this summer and he said he was hoping that I would. Instead of a key he gave me slips of paper with a number printed on it. They had upgraded to keypads instead of keys.

They gave us cabins right next to each other. In the summer, I'd be in the employee housing, which was not quite as nice, but I'd never be there.

August caught up with me and gave me a packet with all the rules for the guests and employees along with some forms to fill out.

I found our cabins and started to go through the employee handbook. I was being geeky. This was my first job, and I was excited about it. I made myself stop and instead, I went to find Holly.

I expected to find her by the pool, but I didn't see her. I found her on the volleyball court. Holly was built for volleyball. Her smaller boobs were very firm and didn't bounce nearly as much as mine would. Her tall thin frame moved her around the court with grace. I'd never noticed all the muscles she had. Lots of men watched her. She knew it and liked it. She was a beautiful sight. It was girls against guys and the girls won easily.

I watched a couple of matches. It was fun watching the guys flopping around. They got tired after a while and she and her partner came over to see me.

She introduced me to her volleyball partner, Karen.

"Well, are you one of us now?" Karen asked.

"Yup, and I'm working this week too."

I asked Holly, "Have you put on any sunblock?"

"No, but I will, mom," she replied.

Karen said, "No, now. I'll put it on for you. Come with us Tammy. We can talk."

We went to a secluded spot. A much more secluded spot than Martin had found. It was fifty feet into the woods, where someone had put a lounge and a chair and covered them with towels.

It turned out Karen was an employee hanging around on her day off. I hadn't even thought about "days off." It was a resort, why would you leave?

Karen told Holly to lay down on her tummy. Her breasts pressed against the lounge, and she pulled her long straight blonde hair off her back to the side of her head. Her head rested on her hands. Karen picked up a bottle of sunblock and dripped a long line of the lotion from her neck to between her cheeks, leaving a big puddle at both ends. She dripped another line from one shoulder to the other leaving puddles again. It looked like a cross drawn on her back. She began by easing one arm out from beneath Holly's head. She rubbed the lotion from the top puddle onto Holly's shoulder and down her arm, pulling and stretching her skin. She gently put that arm back under her head and did the same with her other arm.

"I heard you might work here over the summer. That'll be fun."

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to it," I said.

The aroma of the sunblock lotion distracted me. I thought about Martin spreading lotion all over me last fall. That scent made me horny.

I couldn't take her eyes off the pool of lotion in the valley between Holly's cheeks. It had shrunk to almost nothing now, but I imagined it flowing over Holly's asshole then down over her pussy lips. I felt a familiar tingle between my legs.

"Everyone that works here is nice. You'll like them."

Karen worked her way down to the small of Holly's back and began spreading the lotion from between her cheeks to the skin on her hips. Each time she dipped her hand into that narrow valley between Holly's cheeks for more lotion she parted them, separated them.

"I can give you all the inside information on employees."

Karen moved to Holly feet. Holly spread her legs as Karen rubbed up from the tips of her toes to the bottom of her butt cheeks. When she got to the top, her thumbs rubbed up her lips to her asshole pressing against it. Holly was moaning.

"Some of the regulars have got stories to tell too."

Karen told Holly to turn over. With Holly on her back, Karen lifted Holly's legs and sat between them with her legs spread on either side of the lounge. She lowered Holly's legs to rest on top of hers and rubbed lotion into them. She scooted up so she could do Holly's chest. That raised Holly's legs, spreading them more. She reached up and dribbled lotion on Holly's chest and down to her pussy, pooling it on her nipples where it flowed down her peaks. The sensation made her whimper.

"We've got stories about them too. It's hard to keep secrets when you're always naked."

I decided I could use a bit more protection as well, so I grabbed the bottle and poured lotion all over my chest and tummy. As I began to rub it in, Karen watched me. No one had ever watched me before. I liked it. I rubbed the lotion over my breasts then over my tummy. I made a bit of a show out of it and it was turning me on.

Karen stretched up to rub the lotion into Holly's chest. "I love your tits, Holly. They're so firm." Holly smiled as she breathed deeply. "And your nipples are so hard." She squeezed them as best she could with them covered in lotion. Holly was starting to moan and squirm as Karen continued massaging Holly's tits.

"You have a lovely pair yourself Tammy and your abs are so flat you must be working out."

"Thank you. I started working out this winter."

Karen looked at me and asked, "Do you think that Holly should shave her pussy?" She was running her fingers through Holly's pubic hair as she moaned.

"She had it shaved as a pledge in our sorority, and she's let it grow back. So, I don't know. I love mine bare." I said as I rubbed lotion over my bare lips and the insides of my thighs. "I seem to be more sensitive bare."

"Shouldn't you ask me?" Holly said slightly out of breath.

Karen lightly ran her finger along Holly slit.

"Did you like your pussy shaved?"

Holly just moaned as Karen pressed lightly on her clit.

"That's what I thought."

Karen worked on Holly's tummy and sides. Holly laughed and told Karen she was ticklish. Her words were cut short when she felt Karen's hands on her pussy. Holly was moaning loudly with every breath. Karen used her thumbs to press on the outside of Holly's lips, sliding down then up. She squeezed them together, pushing them out. When she squeezed them over her clit, Holly whimpered. Karen spread Holly's lips apart, exposing her clit. She began massaging it between her thumbs as she moved up and down applying more, then less, pressure on Holly's clit. Holly spread her legs as far apart as she could. She was trembling and was on the verge of exploding.

Holly moaned each time Karen's thumb stroked her. Karen increased her speed and pressure until Holly's body went rigid and she came, biting her lip to stifle her scream. She grabbed Karen's hand to stop her. She was much too sensitive now for Karen to play. She lay there holding Karen's hand motionless on her pussy as she recovered.

"When anyone tells you that you need to put on sunblock, remember this." Karen said to Holly.

Holly sat up, untangled their legs, and kissed Karen. It didn't look like they were stopping anytime soon. I didn't know that Holly liked girls. I knew she liked guys.

I took that as my cue to leave.

I asked Karen, "Can you give her a tour of the place...later. And tell her the rules and what conduct is allowed and where?" Without breaking their kiss, she gave me the OK sign and I left, a little shaky.

I made it out of the woods and leaned up against a tree while I got my head straight and I heard a voice asking, "Are you alright?'

I looked up and saw an Adonis. I started feeling even more disoriented. He helped me over to a chair, as if touching me was going to help. Besides, now his cock was at eye level. I'm not supposed to stare but he had a nice one.

"Do you work here?" I asked.

"As a matter of fact, I do."

"I'm Tammy and I'm going to­­..."

"Tammy! You're going to work here this summer."

"How did you know..."

"Word gets around."

"I was born and raised in a tiny town. I know how word spreads."

"All the employees know your name, but we don't all know your pretty face yet."

My god he was a good-looking man. If you looked up "hunky guy" in the dictionary, his picture would be there but, in the dictionary, he wouldn't be naked. This guy was very naked.

"You looked a little shaky."