Tammy in College Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a little embarrassing to ask, but how was it with Karen? Had you ever been with a woman before?" I asked.

Holly said, "I think we're beyond being embarrassed around each other. That was my first time with a woman, and it was wonderful with Karen. She knew more about my body than I do. She taught me a lot. I'm not giving up on guys though."

I said, "Karen whispered to me that she'd have me by the end of the summer. I think she may be right. She's really sexy."

"Trust me, just relax and enjoy it. I'm so jealous you get to be there all summer."

Holly said, "Tammy, if you hadn't gone there last fall and told us about it, I would have never done it. Thank you."

We talked about all the things we did for the first time over our "spring break". Holly's list was a lot longer than mine. I told her we'd compare again at the end of the summer. I planned to have an incredibly fun summer with no regrets.

We agreed that the best night was the foursome with Martin, Danny and the two of us. That might be something to revisit.

When we got back to the sorority, Holly gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek and said, "Thank you so much for taking me with you. It was the best week of my life."

"You're welcome. It's fun seeing you have so much fun. You're a special person."

We went in and talked it up at the sorority. When Holly talked to them privately about what she'd done over spring break, their trips to a topless beach or whatever paled in comparison. Some people said they didn't believe her. But they did. The girls of Theta Alpha Beta had a reputation and Holly had really lived up to it.

As much as the sex intrigued them, a lot didn't think they could be naked all the time. I told them the first fifteen minutes were hard. After that, it felt strange to have clothes on. I suggested a naked day in the sorority house. I added that it can be a bit "harder" for the guys. That got them giggling.

Martin and Danny talked it up among their friends and when the girls found out some of the best-looking guys wanted to go, they got a lot more interested.

Frank and August didn't want to have too many unattached men at once. I told the girls that if they arranged a trip of 15-20 non-monogamous couples, they could probably get a group rate and maybe a group of cabins together.

I wondered if Clark would be interested. He might find a woman he liked or bring a woman he liked or at least get laid. There were a couple of women on the staff that were in their later twenties that would love him. Or maybe he'd like to spend a couple of days with me. I'd have to ask him next time we were together.

Author's postscript: Thanks for reading my story. I plan to continue adding more "Tammy" stories. If you have any suggestions for new adventures for Tammy, please let me know by public comment.

Please vote below. You don't need to be a member to vote or comment.