All Comments on 'Tammy's Gangbang Weekend Ch. 03'

by jackfntammyf

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Interracial Belongs in Interracial

Cuckolding braindead husband with black cocks for a black bastard baby belongs in iterracial.

Cuckolding belongs in fetish - so you can take your pick.

How are the scores" Any "H"s yet girls?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
This is hilarious

""Derek...I..." I began, not at all sure that I could go out in public like this. I turned to the side – from the rear, I was basically naked."

This statement is the most ridiculous i have ever seen. This woman in the story is nothing more than a cumslut and would fuck German sheperds in the humane shelter, let alone wear a string bikini.

The worthless piece of meat has got a pickininny bastard in her belly already for a stupid goofy motherfucker to raise. perhaps a car crash on the way back to the airport where she is killed or hubby secretly is a real man and is going to use the tape as a means of getting a divorce. Either way, the worthless black fucking bitch in heat needs to meet her demise.

A woman that allows her body to be used as a substitute for a blowup doll has less value than the plastic in the doll. A husband that would even contemplate fucking his wife after gangbanging a bunch of strange blacks that probably shoot drugs too is more dumb than a guy playing Russian roulette with 5 bullets in the chamber instead of one. Even the blacks have lost all self respect in fucking with some nasty motherfucker like her.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Interacial?

Shouldn't this be in interacial. It is not a loving wife story, most men wouldn't love a wife that had a gangbang or a black baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story, who cares about the category????

This could also be in exhib/voyeur, anal, or group for that matter! Loved it, cant wait for the next one!

lilsubalexlilsubalexalmost 19 years ago
Who cares about the category????

Good heavens! It is an incredible fantasy..... wow!

I frankly don't understand people who are obviously judgemental hypocrites who read erotic fiction to get off to then criticize the characters in them as being unworthy human beings ... some self-hate perhaps?

I am enjoying your stories.. thanks for writing them and try to ignore those who don't get the time & energy it takes to write good fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great

Awesome stuff!

What kind of dumbass gets to part 3 of a story and bitches about the category? Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Re Comments "Great & Who Cares"

To Great One Teenager: In your lust are you aware there are catagories for those of interest in certain playgrounds? So, Dumbass think before you spout, perhaps when you grow up you will use both hands on the keyboard and 1/2 or more of the grey matter young men are supposed to have. Oh, were the other preceeding chapters about 6 big black cocks and a swollen white wife's plumping pussy as well. If so, the author was 1/7th correct in placing this in loving wives as it were.

Then to the wannabe phycho-anal-ist "Who Cares" more of the same plus - the preceeding comment about where to put this story cited story content observations not critique - so a bit defensive aren't you - besides who couldn't warm up these worthy human bits of flotsome characters in a loving sorta way?

The point is the authors scores have dropped way off with the constant black cuckolding for 483 chapters in loving wives. The interracial crowd won't necessarily see this here but those who do frequent here will in large part vote it down as out of place except for you and the dumbass who is too busy jacking off and could care less if its in Romance or Non-Erotic cuz he'l find um one handed.

Author - sorry to carry on - you are talented except in placement - rong hole sweetie!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Heavy traffic on the Hershey Highway!

Fantastic! Hope there's a lot more butt banging to cum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Love it!

Love these stories

Theresa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
waiting feverishly

for more!

How bout after she drains all the guys nuts they take her to a strip club and pimp her out to a bachelor party on their last night in vegas!

chauncygardnerchauncygardneralmost 19 years ago
this series keeps me coming back for more

I truly check this website, clicking to Loving Wives, clicking the letter 'T', scrolling to the Tami series, every single time I log on the computer.

I have been following the Tami series religiously for months now, and have posted many energetic and thankful comments.

The current storyline absolutely and completely enthralls me. I wait impatiently for every chapter and wish this sordid tale could explore every inch of its premise for 10 installments or more!

Are you the 'Jack and Tami' that I wrote the commission work "Tami's wrong turn" for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another dirty niggers sick fantasy.

1 star !

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Another Hot Chapter

Tammy’s submission side is clearly showing. However, she is not being treated or acting as a girlfriend but a slut or whore. Jack really should have thought this one through before saying “YES”.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Fn

Another story that fn sucked. What kind of animal wants to see his whore in a gangbang?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous