All Comments on 'Tammy's Middle Aged Adventure'

by jackfntammyf

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Go Tammy girl

What a lovely story, I wish that my wife would do it for me. I long to see her being taken by a large black guy, especially in the arse. Your husband is so lucky. Can't wait until the next episode. Hope that he does you in the arse straight away barebacked!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A 5!!

Excellent! Narration mixed with conversation. This woman is the type ALL men want beside them. This hot bitch is needing to be made hotter.

vargas111vargas111over 19 years ago
Ideal

I agree. This is the kind of woman any husband wants: not that she fucks another man, but that she gets horny enough to fuck another man. That's what we want: passion that overpowers her conventional prudish ways.

As for this tale, let's get her knocked up by the lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
BRAVO

What an exciting and excellent read. I cannot wait for the rest of the story and I truly hope that this is based on a real life experience. At least in my own mind, it is. I was very aroused

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW! And THANKS!

Just emailed this story to my husband -- will enjoy it even more together tonight!

Mr CMr Cover 19 years ago
75

Good story.

It'd be damn funny if Derek turned out to have a penis the size of a carrot instead of a cucumber, though I'm sure that wouldn't happen.

loves oral wifeloves oral wifeover 19 years ago
Hot Story

Love a tale about a middle aged woman whose desires, especially submissive desires, overwhelm her conventions. This is a great beginning to one of those tales. Anxius to see what she does for Derek.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
AROUSING

Yow, this story got the juices flowing.

neshernesherabout 16 years ago
So Hot!!!

A dramatically well written story that BEGS for more immediately.

What a lucky man Jack is to have such a precious and sexual woman.

Nesher

VertexVertexabout 13 years ago
Erotically charged and well paced

Got an anonymous tip for this series (thanks whoever you are!)

Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for making my day. One of the best and hottest stories I have read.

photoshootphotoshootabout 12 years ago
Not another black man fantasy.

No seriously if that is your thing well each to his own. I liked all the stories, well written with really nice build up description( just the black man thing didn't do it for me). I substituted all references to black man to some none descript white man. I guess for you it's the fact a black man takes you(her) and not so much that she is being unfaithful. Well keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another nigger, another 1* !!

Nuf said.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Great start to your Story

This is a great start to Awakening for Tammy and her husband. Looking forward to reading all the chapters and the other stories you have shared. Very well written and very erotic also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How is it not racist?

?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 star

Puke, just another Mudshark story!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Nasty

Nasty fucking ir shit pushed on LW by some pissy asshole.

adegeromeadegeromeover 1 year ago

I'm not into dom-sub scenes but, having said that, I thought it well written and very arousing

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

OK story. I had sex with a black guy when I separated from my husband in my late forties, he was a former neighbor also divorced, yeah he had a big dick but he was only good at getting it up and hard once a night but it was almost always a good fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous