Tammy's Misfortune Pt. 01

Story Info
A girl is abducted and used by Stag party.
4.6k words
3.75
45.5k
26
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a FICTICIOUS story that contains elements of non-consent, abuse, and humiliation. If such things offend you, please do not read. This story is meant to be entertainment only.

**

Special thanks to TRCIII for editing this series! His efforts improve my work no end.

Also thanks to Tammy, who asked for and inspired the stories in this series

**

Tammy stood at the back of the bowl, thousands of fans in front of her. They were all here for the same reason as her—summer concerts were so much fun! Well, they normally were; she had lost her friends, and the crowds were slightly overwhelming on your own.

They had all gone for food when a band they were not interested in came on. It was always quieter around the food when a band was playing. They had eaten, then on the way back into the arena area, a few of them had stopped and queued for the toilet. Tammy had been last in the queue and waited for quite a while after the others. When she came out, her friends had gone. She was sure it was not deliberate; they had just not noticed that she was not with them. She had walked back into the arena to see if she could spot them, but she couldn't. The arena was pretty full, and it would be easier to walk around the outside to get to the other two entrances to look from there, so she started off towards the entrance on the right of the stage.

Tammy strolled along with as much confidence as she could muster. She knew she looked good; she was a fit, slim, and sexy 18-year-old girl. She was wearing a summer dress, and flat shoes. Her big boobs were held firmly in place by her white bra, but she had been really daring this morning and she had no knickers on. As she walked, she moved her sunglasses down from the top of her head, and she thought that really finished off the image.

She stood at the right-hand entrance and at first could not see any of her friends. Then, right over the other side, she thought she saw Emily, so she walked back out into the ring surrounding the bowl and started to walk round to the left-hand entrance.

It was much quieter in terms of people here, and Tammy put that down to how much louder it was directly behind the stage. There were thick trees and plants between here and the stage but they didn't stop the music. As she walked, a man about 35 fell in beside her. "You alright?" he shouted above the music.

She ignored him, she wasn't in the business of shouting at strangers, she did not completely hear the next thing he shouted but she thought it was, "Oh come on, we have a stag party back here and want some entertainment."

Tammy stopped looked at him and shouted, "FUCK OFF! I am not entertainment."

Tammy was not quite sure what happened next but, she remembered falling to the floor. Now she was in the midst of the undergrowth somewhere, her head hurt, and she was tied up. She closed her eyes again, and tried to calm her breathing and think about what had happened. The noise of the concert was almost deafening, making it almost impossible to think, but she thought she recalled, somebody coming up behind her, and a rag on her face. The fuckers had drugged her, but her head was clearing a little. She opened her eyes again, just enough to see. Her hands were tied to a tree, and she was laying across a barrel. She could not see her feet, but they were spread quite far apart and they, too, appeared to be tied to something.

She moved her head just a little and could see a group of blokes. They were all between 30 and 50, and they were all talking—well, shouting. The concert noise was so loud. But Tammy was confident she knew what was going to happen. And she wasn't going to be able to stop it. But then again, it wasn't like she was a stranger to men she did know fucking her, so she lay there waiting for it to start. She might as well enjoy it.

One of the guys looked over and saw that she was awake and walked over. He moved his head to Tammy's ear, and shouted, "Be a good girl and cooperate, and you won't get hurt."

Tammy shouted, "Just get on and fuck me, please," but he couldn't hear. He moved his head to her mouth.

Tammy shouted again, "Just fuck me, and make it good."

He moved away and looked at her, almost not believing what he had heard. Tammy opened her mouth and bobbed her head back and forth a couple of times to show she was serious, and her arse in the air, over the barrel, must have looked inviting.

As the guy walked back, one of the others had seen and started towards her. He was well over 40 and fat as fuck, but he was clearly taking the opportunity while the others were still talking. He was undoing his trousers as he approached, and Tammy watched, twisting her head to see him as he moved behind her. She felt her dress being lifted, then moments later a cock pressed between her legs. It felt like a large cock as the pressure increased. Tammy was not really wet, but the idea of this whole group of lads having her was turning her on. 'God, I really am a slut. My mother has thoroughly corrupted me,' she thought to herself.

The thought did not last long. The head of the cock pushing on her pussy lips broke through and forced open her wet little pussy, and it felt good. Once it was in, she was wet; a bit of foreplay and she would have been good to go, but no, he just forced it in, and now he was ramming it up hard. It was big, and she was being stretched well. She hoped he would come back for round two in her arse, later.

As he thrust, she was disappointed she was tied and could not rub her clit. The cock in her felt good, but she doubted it would make her cum, which was a shame. She counted the guys that were standing around: there were 14 of them. She had taken more in one session, so this was not going to be hard. Tammy wondered if her mother knew this sort of thing was going to happen to her, and had prepared her, but then dismissed that as daft.

The guy behind her was pounding hard now. She didn't think he would last long and he most definitely would not be making her cum without some help. She noticed another of the group walking over and approach. He bent to her ear and shouted, "You are not going to bite, are you?"

Tammy shook her head, and he released an average cock from his trousers. He very cautiously moved it to her mouth, clearly ready to knock her out if she were to bite, but she had no intension of doing that. As soon as he was close enough, she moved to take the head into her mouth. She sucked and ran her tongue around the head flicking at it. He moved closer and she took several inches into her mouth. With more confidence he placed his hands on the back of her head and started to push her head onto his cock.

Tammy knew how to deal with this now, and while she could not stop her eyes watering, she did manage not to gag. She was pleased with herself and was about to relax when the guy in her pussy started to cum. About halfway through, he pulled out and sprayed cum all over her summer dress.

Now that they saw that she was not only compliant, but enjoying it, the others became a lot more interested. There was some discussion, and then one of the younger guys, 30 and fit, came over. He didn't say anything to her, but went behind her. Tammy expected that a cock would be shoved into her, but a hand started to explore her pussy and then up to her clit. He pressed her clit and started to roll it around. He pressed against her pubic bone, and she moaned very loudly around the cock in her mouth. Sadly, nobody could hear it over the concert, not even Tammy.

Tammy was trying to do a good job of the blowjob, but was being seriously distracted by the abuse her clit was getting, she had an orgasm rising and that pleased her a lot, but it also took her attention. Her mind was filled with images of all the lads having their go, and how raw she would be. Would her friends even notice she was gone?

The face fuck was getting quite intense now; he was almost completely withdrawing his cock from her mouth and then thrusting back in, making her cough. She moved her teeth just a little closer together so they brushed up and down his cock as he moved. This had two effects: first, he slowed the thrust in a lot; and second, the sensations that she was giving him made his cock bounce and flinch. He was not going to be long.

More immediately, Tammy had to deal with her muscles starting to tense. Her body was feeling very warm and an orgasm was about to crest. She screamed with pleasure around the cock in her mouth, and she shuddered and bounced in the restraints, cumming hard. Her cumming seemed to be a trigger for the guy she was blowing; he started to cum. But unlike most men, he moved his cock to inside her cheek, spraying to that, making it easier to swallow and breathe. A real gentleman.

The bloke that had made her cum was now fingering her pussy, and pulling it open by spreading his fingers. Then, in a few movements, his cock was sliding in. It was another large one, although not as big as the first. He thrust in, his full length going in quickly and his balls coming forward to slap her slit. As soon as he started to pump at a good rhythm his hand slipped under her and started to play with her clit again. She jumped back into pre-orgasm again so quickly, she surprised herself, although she knew it was because she was so excited by this. She loved the humiliation of being gang banged, having had at least four now. And this element of being forced, basically raped, was really making her mind go wild. She had not told anybody, but a week ago she had a long conversation with Caroline, and Caroline had agreed to help her meet a man that really knew how to get those humiliation juices flowing. Tammy had been wanking to a fantasy of that man taking her by force since; this was close to that fantasy.

The next guy that was planning to fuck her mouth was approaching, and with all the grace of a bulldozer, shoved his cock in her mouth. He was so forceful, she did gag and then cough, and he had to pull out and let her get her breath. Which was not that easy when she was being held on the edge of an orgasm by the guy fucking her.

She saw some of his mates laughing at him, but there was no sound to that. He pushed in again with more subtlety, not going as deep, and she responded by licking his cock and exciting it. She wished her hands were free to be able to control the blowjobs a little more, but she could not see that happening. As he moved out, she licked around the head of his cock, then bounced her tongue off the top, tasting his precum.

There was suddenly more pressure on her clit and she shook, her body responding strongly. She felt her pelvic floor squeeze down on the cock in her pussy. His hands moved and he grabbed her hips, his thrusting losing all rhythm; she knew he was going to cum. But before he did, his hands slipped upwards, forcing her dress up, and he left it all bunched up above her bra, then he pulled out and she felt cum spatter up her back, where moments before her dress had been.

The guy in her mouth seemed to be watching and the sight of her bra made him react. He reached down and grabbed her bra under her tits and pulled it up, releasing her massive tits to bounce back down to the barrel. His hands followed her tits and started to play with them. The barrel was cold, which made her nipples stand out more than just the excitement alone would have done. They were like bullets and he tweaked them and twisted.

The guys at the back switched quickly, and the next one already had his dick in her. It was the smallest she had got today, so far, but he was enthusiastic, and his hand was on her clit, playing. Between the clit play and now her nipples, she knew shew would be cumming soon. This was heavenly.

The cock in her mouth was getting over-excited again and was going deep. She moved her teeth again, and felt them scrape along the skin of his shaft. Tammy was sure she would have heard him cry out if it was possible in this noise, but it did the trick and he backed off. He started to fuck her face faster, just not as deep, and she could take that. As she had to moan around his cock moments later, there were two more deep thrusts, but she forgave him that as she did have her mouth wide open.

Small dick in her pussy was actually quite skilled; every thrust rubbed her G spot, and his fingers were making music on her clit. Internally she smiled, as she realised that he literally was; the pressure on her clit was in time to the music on stage. She was also annoyed as the band playing was one she really wanted to see.

Tammy wished she could stop concentrating on the cock in her mouth to enjoy the fuck, but the guy was far too excitable and she needed to at least move her teeth to remind him not to lose control of himself. Thankfully, she was sure he was not that far from cumming; the flinching and response of his cock told her that.

Unsurprisingly, it was only moments before he started to cum, and unlike the first guy he was not considerate. He pulled out as his first pulse shot out, covering her mouth and chin, then the rest sprayed over her tits. But she was sure he got most of it on her dress.

Almost immediately another guy was in front of her, with his cock out, but before he did anything, he took her dress and cleaned her mouth and chin. With no cock in her mouth, Tammy was moaning heavily; she was about to cum, and the guy fucking her was close, too. The guy in front of her watched her twitch, tense and shake as she orgasmed again, as she relaxed she felt her weight on the bonds on her arms, she was clearly getting tired. Not that she had any time, a big cock was in front of her lips pressing, and the guy that had cleaned her, was pushing his cock into her mouth, as she was feeling the guy behind her pulse and tense as he pumped his cum into her.

Tammy focused on the guy pushing into her mouth, his cock was big, veiny and thick, but he was being gentle, she really put some effort into exciting his dick, swirling her tongue around the head and licking the length as he slid in and out, pulling her cheeks in to create a welcoming environment.

Before she knew it another cock was in her pussy; she was beginning to lose count of the number of men that had used her. As the cock moved in and out quickly, there was not a lot of subtlety to this guy, and her enjoyment seemed to be low on his priority list. As a result, she really focused on the cock she was blowing: moving her head, twisting to change the sensations, and really making it the best blow job she could manage with her hands tied as they were. The response of his cock was all the reward she needed; his hands on her head gently guided and there was genuine care paid to her.

The guy in her pussy blew all over her back. 'He lasted no time at all,' she thought to herself. Crap in every sense of his fuck really. Thankfully he was replaced with somebody that went straight for her clit and started to play. His cock teased at the opening of her pussy while he played, and as spasms shot across her body, he thrust his cock in, aiming down to push hard on her G spot. He was such a change that she had to stop the BJ for a moment.

The guy in her mouth didn't seem to mind, and worked with her to restart. She was confident that he was about to cum, so the break probably made him last longer—which he seemed to like. It was only a moment of playing with her tongue when cum pulsed out of his cock; she swallowed, and he pushed in deep to release the rest of his load. She was impressed with herself for none dripping out, and she swallowed it all. Once she had swallowed, she licked his cock clean as he withdrew. Once he was out, he did not disappear off like the others. He bent down and picked up her phone, which she had not even noticed on the floor beside her. He typed and then showed her his number in the phone. His name was Johnny, and for the first time she actually looked at him. He was about 27, fit and slim, with muscles. He had a kind face, with blue eyes, and dirty-blond hair. She was actually attracted to him.

He still had not moved off, and showed her the phone again, on notepad, it said, 'I think you are amazing. I am trusting your response to this means you wanted it. Call me. I would love to go on a date.'

Tammy smiled and then nodded; she thought going on a date would be nice. And considering what was happening, it showed a lot of trust on his part. She was watching him walk away, when she was jolted back to reality by the sudden pressure on her clit that made her whole body shake. The pounding—which was starting to make her entire pussy feel a little sore—was intense, and the guy fucking her clearly wanted her attention, and to make her cum. As best she could, she lifted her arse, pushing her clit into his fingers; again, she shuddered, and she closed her eyes and thought about the guy that had just left his number in her phone.

The force with which she climaxed caught her off-guard. She felt the electrical energy surge across her body, out in waves from her clit, her pussy tensing and gripping the cock that was in it. She drifted away into her own world, enjoying both the fuck and her own orgasm. She was not sure how long she was lost, but when she snapped back, a lot had changed.

The band that was on was finished, and generic music was blasting out. The guy that was fucking her had gone, and there was only one guy left. Then she heard her name on the PA system, and a request to meet her friends at the main entrance.

She looked at the guy that was left, he was the one that had approached her. This was his fault, and he put his mouth by her ear to say, "Did you even notice the last 3 lads?" He did not move to hear an answer, but continued, "You had better stay awake for this; I am going to enjoy you."

He moved behind her, and moments later his fingers ran up her inner thighs, coming together at her pussy, but not actually touching it. They moved along to her clit, and started to run circles around her most sensitive area, slowly moving in until he was grazing the outside of her nub. She could feel her pussy twitching as he did. He was pushing on her mons and giving attention to her lips too. Tingling and flutters ran through her as he flicked her lips back and forth. Finally, he touched her clit, still circling around it, applying the pressure that was driving her wild, with the force applied to her mons really making her clit stand out. The tips of two fingers started to probe inside, teasing her inner lips. Her body shook, and she started to tense, as the pressure on her clit increased more and more. Again, as he reached the top, her clit was massaged into her pubic bone, bouncing this way and that. The sensations it was creating were almost overwhelming, and Tammy was sure she could not hold her orgasm off any longer. Tammy shuddered and shook as the orgasm rippled through her, but the pressure did not stop; in fact, it increased. She fidgeted and moved as much as she could, trying to break the contact, but she couldn't. it almost felt like he was trying to break her pubic bone, but she knew he was just driving the orgasm to extend its length and intensity.

Knowing what he was doing did not make it easier to take; her whole body ached as it twisted and shook from the climax that he just would not let end. Her entire pussy and clit were on fire, and she could feel something bigger growing. She pulled hard at the restraints as she felt her body shut down.

Her vision was turning black; all she was aware of was the pressure on her clit. Things were quiet, and she knew that was not right; there should be noise, but she could only focus on the explosion that was waiting to erupt from her pussy, from her clit. It was like a shaken coke can—she could feel it about to spray everywhere, and she was sure her clit had been broken from the pressure it was under, bouncing back and forth at a rate of knots.

12