Tammy's Misfortune Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Tammy expected at the moment her orgasm completely overcame her was not what happened. She expected to shake, spasm, and feel warm all over. While all of those things did happen, there was something else that totally took her attention: she squirted everywhere. It shot out of her pussy like a hose.

'Where the hell did it come from?' she wondered, as her mind was consumed by the orgasm and the squirt. As her breathing calmed, the noise of the concert broke back in, overwhelming her ears for a moment. She also became aware of the restraints and the barrel, all of the sensations flooding back upon her like a tsunami. Her pussy and clit hurt; there was no other word for it. Stinging would be a good description.

Then she felt her pussy juices and squirt being scooped onto fingers and then massaged into her tight little arsehole, fingers slipping inside as he did so. There was a pause, then a cockhead pressed against her bum. It swirled around her little hole then pressed into her. Pressure built, then she felt her muscles give way and the dick started to slide up her arse, slowly moving up, until there was a popping feeling and the head settled in her arse. It was a good-size cock—not the biggest she had felt today, but not far off—and as sore as she was, it felt uncomfortable.

As he held his cockhead in her arse, his hand came around and pressed her clit. She was sure she jumped off the floor, as the most uncomfortable feeling shot through her body, but he was still behind her, cock in her arse. He started to rub in circles gently. As his pushed into her more, she revelled in the feelings it created, as his big cock stretched out her arse. The unique sensations that only happened that first time in a day that a cock pushed past her inner sphincter, and then further up, overtook her.

He stopped pushing, and she was sure that while most of his cock was in her arse, it was not all in. He withdrew to the head, then thrust in hard; more of his cock went in than before, and she gasped at the feelings that were created. It felt good though, as he started to pound away on her arse. His gentle circles on her clit began very slowly building another orgasm.

Tammy was lost in the feelings as her arse was pounded; she wanted more, harder, but she had no way to tell him. The music from the next band had started, but she had no idea when. She was close to cumming again as he changed up the rhythm of pounding, and she knew he was getting close. She could tell a man was about to cum much earlier with her arse than with her pussy, which she thought was odd, but she had no time to think about it as she climaxed. After tensing hard in all her muscles, she realised she was squeezing the dick in her arse harder than she ever dreamed possible.

The squeeze caused him to explode; she felt cum spray deep into her arse. She collapsed into the restraints completely spent, feeling the pulses of his cock go on for what seemed like minutes, but was probably seconds.

Suddenly her hands were cut free. She slumped onto the barrel, and laid there.

After a whole song had played, she lifted herself up and turned around, sitting on the barrel. The rope was still tied around her feet and wrists. It had been cut, and it took her a few minutes to release the rope and drop it all to the floor. She stood, a little unsteady, and pulled her bra back on. There was sticky cum all over her tits but she didn't care; she pulled her bra on over it. Then she pulled her dress back into place; there were wet patches all over it, but again, so what.

She walked slowly out of the bushes onto the now almost empty walkway around the bowl.

She looked at her phone: 31 missed calls and messages from her friends. She typed a message to Emily, 'Really sorry, been very unwell. If you catch my drift. I am going to go jump a taxi home. Left my phone in the loo.'

Moments later a text came back. 'Thank god you are OK, but I told you not to drink that vodka before we left.'

Tammy typed as she left the bowl and headed for the station where she could get a taxi. 'Hope you enjoyed it. Speak tomorrow.'


12