Tamsin: Biker Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke the kiss with Ronnie and looked down to see Tom's hand disappearing inside my cunt. God, I was stretched, his whole hand up to his wrist was buried inside me. I screamed in a mixture of pain and pleasure. I'd never been fisted before. Tom laughed and pulled his hand back my pussy making a sucking noise at it released it, then back in again. He did this for three or four more times until I could take no more and begged him to stop.

While this was going on Ronnie had latched his mouth on my boobs, slobbering over both of them, licking and pinching each of my nipples in turn, they were sticking out from my boobs at all the attention they were getting and were very sensitive.

As Tom switched to licking my pussy, long fast lapping up and down, tongue pressed deep I got Ronnie's cock from his pants and started to give it a wank. Hand gripping tight a blur moving up and down his shaft.

"Suck, I want to suck your cocks," I gasped to both of them.

Tom stood up and dropped his jeans, kicking them off his legs as I dropped to my knees between them, taking both cocks in my hands and licking my lips. I sucked first Tom into my mouth licking up and down his shaft, then breaking off I turned my head and did the same to Ronnie, this time sealing my lips on his shaft.

For the next few minutes, I continued to trade off sucking both guys, loving the feel of two cocks alternating in my mouth. The different feel sizes and tastes. Then I tried my best to get them both in at the same time, but they were too big, so contented myself with licking both heads together.

Ronnie pulled away at last saying, "I'm going to fuck you now." Words I had been waiting to hear for ages now.

I got on all fours arse facing him and without waiting he pushed his cock deep into me from behind, it went in easily as I was so wet from the earlier fisting from Tom and my excitement at sucking them both off.

Tom got in-front of me and pushed his cock past my unprotesting lips as I took him deep into my mouth. I was being spit-roasted! Surprisingly my first time. Both men pumped into me at the same time, so one instance both my mouth and pussy were full of cock, then the next they were empty. I felt full and happy as they pounded into me, oblivious to my needs and wants, my body was theirs to use for their own fun. That was my enjoyment, the fun they were getting from my body. I was quickly becoming a slut.

Suddenly I was empty as the guys switched places then back to the same, both pounding into me hard and fast. I was playing with my clit as Ronnie squeezed my tits and Tom pulled my hips backwards thumping my arse against his groin as his cock buried itself in me time and time again.

Ronnie suddenly stiffened, both his body and his cock, and he came, shooting jets of cum into my mouth. I nearly choked as he did as he caught me unprepared, but I managed to take as much of it in my mouth as I could, swallowing most but letting the rest dribble from my lips and down my chin.

Tom was now pounding me harder and harder his breath coming in short pants as he neared his climax. Then he to shot his load into me, filling my pussy this time. The feeling of it hitting the side and back of my canal and the frantic rubbing on my clit drove me over the edge and I came as white lights flashed before my eyes, and then the world went dark for a second.

I came too to find both guys wiping their cocks on my hair. So I cleaned them off with my mouth instead. After that, we rode back into town and they dropped me off near my car.

Things started to happen quicker after that. I was hanging around the clubhouse when Mike, Ronnie, Tom, Anne and another girl came over indicating that I should get up and go with them.

"What's going on?" I asked, getting a glare from Mike, I should know better than to ask questions of them.

"Your next test," Ann said who seemed to be leading this trial.

"What?" My question was answered by silence as we got on the bikes, me on Mikes now, and rode into town, parking in a side street we walked towards the centre. I was nervous and apprehensive not knowing what was to happen.

"Right, you're going to rob somebody, commit a crime, that ties you to us all."

"You are joking aren't you!" I exclaimed.

"No," was the curt reply.

We waited for what seemed like ages looking for a potential victim when at last two guys, about thirty-years-old, big, and strong enough to put up a fight if they needed to came into sight. "Those two will do," said Anne, all the others agreed.

"But what do I do?" I asked.

"Distract them, until we get into position, then you had better join in."

"Distract them? How?"

No answer was given as I was pushed forward from the side street we were on and I had no choice but to make my way towards them.

Both men looked at me appreciatively as I realised I had one asset to distract them, so as I got nearer I started to swing my hips a little more and flicked my hair out.

I was wearing a short denim skirt, tight, low cut, white T-shirt and black ankle boots with high spiked heels. I looked a combination of 'rock chic' and what I was becoming 'biker slut', it was a sexy look and got the men's attention straight away, they were definitely interested.

"Hi guys, you gave me a shock then," I gasped all low voiced and breathy.

At first, they were nervous as to why a sexy girl all alone would walk up to them and start flirting.

"Not as much as the shock you gave us when you came staggering around that corner," replied the bigger and older of the two, definitely early thirties and well built with lots of natural muscles, he would be able to handle himself in a fight I thought.

"Sorry about that, I'm just wandering around and got lost, I've just broken up with my boyfriend."

"Well your boyfriend's an idiot for breaking up with you," said the other, who was younger and not as big The fact he had a wedding ring on his hand didn't stop him ogling my body.

"Who said he split up with me," I challenged him, "I dumped him, he was too boring, stopping me from having the sort of fun I want."

A glance went between them at the hidden meaning I had just thrown out. They were paying all their attention to me now, but we were still on an open street, I needed them somewhere quieter.

"Talking of fun, are you guys game for it?" I said bending over slightly so they could get a better look down my top at my bra-less tits. I ran my hands up my thighs as I did so.

They both gulped and a definite look went between them again.

"What do you mean?" from the older one.

"Do I need to spell it out to you.? All three of us together, no strings and it's all for free," I breathlessly replied as I moved closer to the married one and cupped his groin, squeezing his balls and cock which was showing interest.

"Come on, I've not got all night, although looking at you two I wish I had," I said as I pulled them both into a side alley.

Once we were in the side street they wasted no time in grabbing me, the younger one pawing my tits at once as he pushed his tongue into my mouth as we kissed. The older one had his hand under my skirt, stroking my upper thighs and running his hand over the crotch of my panties which were showing signs of becoming wet.

"You're one horny bitch aren't you," said the older one, "just gagging for it, aren't you, you're already wet."

I just moaned and stroked his cock outside his pants. I was enjoying the feeling of giving myself to these two total strangers but wanted it to end and the rest of the bikers to do what they had come to do.

My top was pushed up as the younger one pushed his face into my boobs, slobbering away over them, making the nipples harden and my pussy twitch.

I broke the kiss and sank to my knees in front of both of them squatting down and opening my legs to let them see my sopping panties. Panting breathlessly I got the flys of both of them open and pulled their throbbing cocks free. They were both hard and I could feel the veins in them pulsing. With a sigh and keeping eye contact with both of them, I took the younger one into my mouth, sucking on it as I sighed in mock pleasure. The older ones was twitching and throbbing in my hand as he looked at me. I then switched off and took the older one into my mouth, closing my lips on his shaft as I slid it slowly and deeply to the back of my mouth and to the entrance of my throat.

All of a sudden I felt him stagger, and half collapse on me. The rest of the bikers had made their move. They were thumping the two guys, assaulting them and beating them up. At first, I hesitated not knowing what to do when Anne said, "Come on get stuck in, this is your test."

I responded by sinking a fist into the younger one's stomach, revelling in the feel and sound as it impacted in him, "Thought you could get a cheap thrill did you, cheating on your wife," I shouted at him as I hit him again. Then I did the same to the other one. Now I was in my stride and in the end had to be pulled off them, they were both unconscious. When the red mist comes down with me I seem to lose all control.

"Rob them, take their wallets," Anne ordered me. I did as was told and handed them to her, then checked their pockets and stripped the watches from their wrists.

"Good, come on let's get away from here," Anne said, she was the one in charge of this test. We disappeared as quickly as we could and then to my surprise I was told to go home, and stay away from the clubhouse for a few days.

Sitting at home the next night the local news came on the TV and the lead story was the violent mugging and robbery of two men. I was shocked to see the extent of the bruising on the faces, and that I had caused a lot of it. But interestingly neither of them explained why they were in that alley and no mention that they were getting a blow job from a young blonde.

I'd been told to be at the clubhouse at six pm for the next part of my initiation, after that there would be one more test for me to take and I would be a full member of the gang.

As I walked in I could see that the room had been arranged so that there was a stage at one end, with a harsh spotlight illuminating it.

Four of the girl members of the gang came up to me and lead me into the back area of the club, to a place I had never seen before. There was a bathroom with a deep bath that was full of scented water.

"Strip and get in the bath," I was ordered. Knowing better than to argue I complied with their order, dropped my clothes where they were and stepped into the bath and sat down. Luxuriating in the warm scented soapy water.

The women, then stripped naked and proceeded to bathe and wash me, pampering me in every way, caressing my body, relaxing me, just as I thought this is so strange and different to what I have been treated like, I was told to stand.

I did as instructed and got out of the bath where the girls dried me off, arranged my long blond hair in tresses around my face, applied make-up to my face. One hand reached up and brushed my nipple, as I slapped it away, another did the same to the other nipple, but this time smeared a hint of pink lipstick around it, highlighting it subtly. Then soft tenders hands teased and fluffed my pubic hair.

"Got to make you nice for the viewing public."

As they pampered me, anointing my body with a delicately scented oil I heard them talking about me.

"She's beautiful, the boys will love her."

"A lot already have," one of them giggled.

"Not like this."

"She'll bring a good price, I bet she'll go for a record."

"The boys are going wild for her, there's a big sweep on both how much she's worth and who will get her."

What were they talking about, was I going to be auctioned off to the highest bidder? I was soon to find out.

A thin robe was draped over me, it covered every inch of my body but seemed so thin and diaphanous it was as if I was naked. I was underneath it.

I became aware of the normal loud rock music pounding in the air as I was led back into the main room and up onto the stage. The room fell silent as the assembled mass of bikers and their girls realised I was on the stage.

I was accompanied by the four girls who had bathed me and who were all dressed in similar robes to me, but theirs were deep scarlet to mine pure virgin white.

A large woman who I had not seen before got onto the stage took hold of my hand and roughly pulled me to the front and centre of the makeshift stage.

"This is Tamsin," she shouted as the stage was lit-up by the harsh floodlight, I sensed that everyone could see right through that flimsy robe. Cheers and whistles rang out.

"Show us what she's got."

"Tamsin is a new neophyte who wants to join our gang, but she has decided she doesn't want the protection of her sponsor." Cheers rang out at that. That was news to me, but before I could say anything, the large woman continued.

"So as she has elected to be anyone's slut, she will be auctioned to the highest bidder. You all know the rules, cash only, to be paid after the auction, no credit, one bidder only, you can't team up and buy and share her, that will come later," a giggle followed that "that is if she wants to."

"She'll want to."

"Highest bidder gets her for tonight, for the rest of the night to do with as he or she wants, she has agreed to do anything you want of her." Again something I knew nothing of.

"Let's see what we're bidding on," rang out from the crowd.

I was looking around desperately for Mike so he could rescue me. As I did the robe was slipped off my shoulders cascading down my body pooling at my feet on the floor and I was naked before numerous ogling eyes. A gasp went up.

I went to cover my nakedness and embarrassment but strong hands gripped my arms pulling them away from my body. Another hand cupped my boobs squeezing them, making the nipples stand out.

"Show us your pussy," a rough voice called out. I wasn't given any chance to comply or resist as an arm snaked around my body from behind, hand reaching down and opening my pussy wide for all to see, then a finger was thrust hard into me, moving in and out.

All this was being done by the four girls who had bathed and dressed me and were now stood with me on the stage.

"Hey guys, she' nice and hot and soft, and she's wet already, one of yous' going to get very lucky tonight." This was Anne who had helped me become accepted and guided me on the dos and don'ts.

Hot breath was blowing in my ear as this was said. Then the finger was pulled from my pussy and up to my lips, "Suck it, lick it clean like the slut you are." Nipples being squeezed hard this time.

I opened my mouth and the finger was pushed inside and I licked it clean. Moaning as I did so and pushed my bum into her groin.

"Bet you guys would love to see her doing that to your cocks."

A roar of approval rang out, as I reddened with shame, and to my horror increasing lust.

"Let's see her arse."

I was spun around so my back was to them, then I was forced to bend over from the waist my legs were open and everyone could see into my open pussy. Just then a slap hit my arse cheeks making them sting as a red welt appeared on them. I screamed in shock and pain.

"OK, fun's over, you've seen what's on offer, let's get the bidding going."

"Ten," from Ronnie who had wanted me that first night, a laugh broke out. Even I knew that wouldn't be a high enough bid to win.

"Fifteen, just to stop you," from Tom.

After that my mind was in a daze as the bids increased and increased until they reached two hundred pounds, this was a lot of money for these people. I was paraded around the stage, told to face the back again. Bend over and spread my legs. I was given no chance but to obey every demand. They wanted to see my body, see what they were buying for the night.

Still no sign of Mike, then a shadow stirred at the back, "Three-fifty." It was Mike putting in a late bid.

"Five hundred!!!" a female voice called out at once with a counter offer. The room went silent as a tall red-haired woman in short denim skirt and cut off jacket walked into the centre of the room. Strutting with pride, as I looked at her I could see she was amazing looking, strong and tall like an Amazonian.

"I can't beat that," went Mike, "who can sub me some cash?"

"Sorry Mike, you know the rules, cash only and no subs, it must be your cash only," I screamed inwardly. This unknown woman had just bought me to use as her plaything for the rest of the night. And I had idea it would be intense, and I had never had any desire or inclination to go with another woman.

She walked to the front of the stage held out her hand for mine and helped me down, then clipped a collar and lead around my neck. We then walked the full length of the room passing between all those present. I had been bought and was now being paraded around the assembled group. Hands reached out pawing me, groping my tits, pinching my arse, grabbing at my pussy, the woman walking me forward didn't stop them just proceeded at a slow pace the length of the room until we went through a small door.

The door closed behind us and I looked at the woman before me, she was taller than me by about two inches, had a strong toned body with medium-sized firm boobs, she looked to be about thirty to thirty-three years old. She had the most amazing hair, short spiky cut and dyed bright red, it shimmered.

"What now?" I asked her.

She smiled, "We have some fun together, all the rest of the night. You are mine, you will do what I want."

"But, I've never been with a woman before," I stammered.

"Well, you should have! That makes this even better for me, I love virgins. Now on your knees."

I did as I was ordered, aware that I was fully naked and that if I wanted to join the gang I had to pass this next test. Part of me was horrified at the prospect of going with a woman, I would have to eat her pussy. Urgh! I know I love to suck cocks and swallow cum, but eat a pussy? But part of me was excited I craved excitement and new experiences.

She stood before me and slowly pulled her skirt up, she had no panties on and was shaved, her bare pussy was less than an inch from my face as she reached a hand down and stroked it, making it glisten. I could smell the muskiness of her wafting over me.

She opened her pussy for me to see deep into her core. "Lick." It wasn't a request, it was an order. Horrified at what I was about to do I braced myself. I'd wanted to join this group of bikers and have some excitement, and I was willing to go with any of the men, it was that I just hadn't expected to have to go with a woman. I had never, ever, had longings for that.

Tentatively I pushed my tongue out and placed it on her minge, licking just once up her slit. It tasted salty and fishy, but not as bad as I had expected. She moaned at the first touch and wrapping her hands in my hair pulled my face hard into her groin, mashing my mouth onto her pussy.

I started to lick her in earnest then, lapping up and down her wet slit which was getting wetter all the time.

Chrissie, that was her name I found out later ground her pussy hard against my lips as I pushed my tongue deeper into her, into her vaginal canal, swirling it around. She humped her groin against my face just as a man does when I suck him off. I was getting into it now and could feel myself getting wet. I reached a hand down to rub my clit when I was stopped.

"Who said you could do that. Stop. You're here to please me and for me to enjoy, not for your own pleasure." Frustrated I did as ordered.

I moved my lips onto Chrissie's clit and sucked it into my mouth, playing with the hard nub with my lips and tongue as I did so, rolling my tongue around it time and time again. A loud sigh escaped Chrissie's lips and she held my head tight against her as she bucked and came. Hot, sticky, but sweet tasting juices pouring out of her pussy and into my mouth. I knew I had to swallow them all, and in my by now aroused and horny state I revelled in the new and forbidden experience.