Tamsin: Biker Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissie collapsed backwards onto the bed that was behind her, pulling me with her. She kissed me then, a deep long kiss filled with unadulterated lust, tongue fighting with mine as she tried to get some of her own juices from me.

Chrissie pushed me on my back and told me to stay still. My legs and arms were spread wide, glistening pussy on show, boobs flattening as best they could on my chest. Chrissie got off the bed and got into a strap on dildo, with what seemed to be a nine-inch cock on it. Oh my God, she was going to fuck me with it. I shivered in anticipation.

To my surprise Chrissie lay down beside me, the false cock sticking up, "Ride it, get on top and fuck the dildo," she ordered.

I mounted her, positioned the cock at the entrance to my pussy and slid slowly onto it. Well, I tried to because as soon as I started to move Chrissie slammed it into me as hard as she could, locking me with her strong thighs, as she humped into me hard and fast.

She pulled my body lower to her and sucked on my tits, all the time her hips were thrusting up powering the massive cock into me. I was squirming and squealing with pleasure as I felt a glow start to build within me and I knew an orgasm was approaching. That was soon about to change.

All of a sudden I was aware of somebody behind me and without warning a hard long but thankfully thin thing pushed into my arse, not stopping, no warning, just bam, it was in me.

I screamed with pain as it forced into my unprepared and tight arse, stretching me, then pulled back and slammed in. I tried to look round to see who was fucking my arse but Chrissie held my face to hers. Then a warm breath whispered in my ear, "Hope you like this slut. I'm going to fuck your arse until it bleeds." Carrie!

"Fuck you bitch," I managed to pant as both of them took up fucking into me at the same time, Chrissie in my pussy and Carrie in my arse, both powering in at the same time filling me, then pulling out leaving me feeling devoid.

When they entered I could feel the two dildos almost come together inside me. As I stretched and opened the pain in my arse eased and I grew used to the sensation, not exactly liking it, but accepting it. It was a different feel of being fucked in the arse by a proper cock. At least I hadn't been an anal virgin when Carrie slammed into me, the pain came from the shock and being unprepared.

I increased my participation of what was happening and pushed back onto each dildo, trying to clamp down on them as best I could, "Seems like we've got a slut to keep here," said Chrissie. I moaned in pleasure.

Chrissie took one of my nipples in her mouth as Carrie reached around me and pinched the other one. That was all I needed to send me over the top and I howled my way to an orgasm. Bucking up and down on both dildos that were fucking me. I shuddered and screamed and shook as wave after wave of pleasure ripped through my body, pussy tingling and twitching, arse clamping on and pushing back on the dildo inserted there.

But it didn't end there, the pair of them wouldn't let me stop and kept fucking me with the fake cocks strapped to them until I begged for mercy, after having experienced at least two more climaxes when at last Carrie ripped her dildo from my arse, quickly followed by Chrissie.

I collapsed onto the bed as they looked on amused.

"I thought it was only supposed to be you, not sharing me?" I questioned Chrissie.

"Only for the purchase, but as you're mine for the night I can do what I want and ask who I want to join in, and Carrie so wanted to join in so I let her."

Well, I knew my place in things now.

I moved towards Carrie and slid into the sixty-nine position, saying, "How good are you at licking pussy?" She was good, very good and gave me a nice orgasm before I was commanded to look after Chrissie again.

Carrie left us with a smirk on her face saying, "I'm going to tell Mike how I've just fucked you, he'll not want you any-more after that."

She was wrong, he wanted me more.

The rest of the night was spent by me pleasuring Chrissie with my tongue and lips and fingers, making her cum as best I could. I even used the strap-on on her, hammering into her pussy as hard as I could, trying to hurt her. Chrissie never went down on me and I was disappointed at that.

I'd passed one more test but still hadn't been accepted as a fully-fledged member of the gang, but now when I hung around the clubhouse I was shown a little bit of respect and acceptance, but I still had to earn it, the way all the girls did.

I was there for anyone to fuck, it was accepted that any girl without a protector would fuck anyone who wanted them, and even then some who did had to give in if the guy who wanted them was higher ranking or harder than their protector. Most of the girls loved it, some didn't, some just accepted it as part of their lives. Me, I didn't care, either way, I knew what I had to do, what I was, what I wanted.

I had no formal protector as I wasn't even a member of the gang yet, although everyone knew Mike was my sponsor but he could only intervene so much. I also had my pair of Pitbulls who looked after me. Tom and Ronnie. They were well compensated for looking after me, both singly and as a pair, but Mike was the one I wanted most.

I was in great demand as a sex toy and many nights was screwed time and time again. I'll admit at times it was hard going, but I wanted to join this group, they gave me the excitement I craved, and if I wanted to join I had to go with their rules and through their rights of passage.

The sex was hard and rough, there was no 'making love', the guys wanted a hard, dirty, quick fuck and that's what the girls gave them, and I was no exception. In-fact I tried to be harder and dirtier than the rest, especially Carrie, who was now just an ordinary member of the girls, quickly slipping down the rankings.

I loved being on the back of a powerful bike, arms wrapped around a strong biker, knowing I would be fucking him, or him and his mates sooner or later. This carried on for about two months and my standing amongst the girls gradually rose. I had earned respect by the way I had fought and beaten Carrie, but we had become closer after the fight and our three-some with Chrissie. On one night as things were slow we had got together and put on a sexy show for the guys, and for once we managed to keep them from joining in.

I also had a couple of three-way sessions with Tom and Ronnie, and they loved to double team me, taking turns to fuck my pussy whilst I sucked off the other one.

It seems I had also gained a reputation for giving good blow jobs cause that's what most of the guys wanted from me. Long slow deep-throated blow jobs till the guy exploded in my mouth, and I always swallowed every-drop.

Mike had told me to be at the club early on Saturday night and to be prepared for something special. That could only mean sex in some way. When I arrived it was eerily quiet and an air of tension hung over the place. There were no hangers-on or neophytes around, just full members. I was worried, had I done something wrong? Was I in for a punishment?

Mike took me into the centre of the room where there was a brand new sleeveless denim jacket with the clubs colours on and my nametag by the side of it.

"Tamsin, that's yours if you want it, if you can earn it with one last trial to pass, it's one every girl has to attempt. Only full members are allowed to see and take part. Are you ready to take your last test?"

"I don't know what that is so how can I answer?" I railed back at him, even though I knew I was. Mike looked shocked and said to Carrie, "Haven't you told her?"

"Didn't have time, but she'll do it, she wants to join," Carrie smirked. Why did I think she had deliberately not told me.

The guys were getting impatient at this delay.

"OK, well here's what you have to do. You're going to 'pull a train', make at least a token attempt on the gang-bang record."

"What?" I screamed, horror rushing through me, I had to gang-bang this lot, there must have been at least twenty of them. My body started to shake with terror, this would be hard, at the same time my pussy started to tingle and moisten.

"What's... what's the record?" I managed to stammer, at last, my knees going weak as my legs shook with apprehension. I'd never tried a gang-bang before. Three or four guys were ok, fun.

"Sixteen guys, one after the other, no stopping," leered Carrie at me, "and it's my record."

Now I knew why she hadn't told me, she didn't think I'd be willing to try and fuck sixteen or more guys one after the other, and she was right.

"It's ok, you only have to make an attempt at it, when you can't do any-more let us know and we'll stop, five or six would be a good showing, that's what most of the girls manage," said Mike as if in assurance.

I looked straight at Carrie's face, and there and then she knew she'd made an enemy of me. Things before had been forgotten by me, but not now. I reached up pulled my tight white T-shirt off, letting my boobs fall free, unzipped my skirt, pulled my panties down and said, "Where are we doing this." There was a massive cheer from the guys as I was led into a side room with just a small bed in it.

I was placed rather than thrown onto the bed, legs hanging over the bottom, they were then pulled high and wide and without any warning or warming up, the first of the bikers rammed his hard cock deep into me and started to fuck me hard. Slamming into me time and time again. I was dry and tight and it hurt, thankfully he didn't last long, and soon I felt him tense and a spurt of hot cum fired into my pussy.

As soon as he'd finished he pulled out only to be replaced by another one, again I got a hard fucking. I didn't get the chance to push back or participate, they just slammed into me. As the third one took his place between my legs I looked over his shoulder and saw a line of naked bikers each with a hard-on standing in a line that went out of the bedroom door and into the main club room, waiting to take their turn at fucking me. Now I knew what 'pulling a train' was.

A shiver of lust ran through me as I realised what lay in-store, and I felt myself loosen up and get wet, of course, this was helped by the three loads of cum that were already inside me.

I kept getting banged as each guy took their turn, I lost count at how many I had satisfied, but it must have been at least eight, the guys just didn't bother that the cunt they were fucking was filled with other guys cum. They didn't give me a chance to enjoy things and wrap my legs around them, they were held high and wide as my puss was hammered into oblivion. Then things changed. I felt the bed shift above my head and as I glanced up a shaved pussy pushed down on my face. I pushed my tongue out and started to lick it. I knew this was not in the original plan but knew I had to comply.

"Hey bitch, this isn't pussy time, she ours."

"She can do both," I heard Carrie answer as she ground her pussy into my face. I felt the biker who was fucking me move and he obviously grabbed gold hold of Carrie's tits as she squealed and squirmed on my face.

So the girls were taking their chance to gang-bang me as well, I licked every pussy placed on my face, till it came, covering my face with female cum. I was sticky. I don't know what was aching more, my mouth or pussy. But at last, there were no more pussies to lick, but there were still cocks ready to fuck me. And they did continually.

"How many?" I managed to ask at last.

"Oh you've broken the record, along time ago, you're up to twenty-three now," Annie whispered to me.

"No, how many left?"

"Three, Ronnie, Tom and finally Mike, as your sponsor he has to be the last. Of course, you can always start a second round." I shuddered at the thought.

Thank God I thought, but those three were pretty big, liked to fuck hard, as hard as any other ones I'd had so far, and I had had so much cock already.

Ronnie was quick and surprisingly gentle, as was Tom, I knew both of those guys could last for a long time and could hammer a girl hard. I'm not sure if they both came, but at least they had fucked me and added to the total. Twenty-five, one more to go!

I felt Mike approach the bed as Tom pulled his softening dripping cock from me. As Mike pushed his throbbing cock inside me I saw a look of undiluted lust on his face. He'd enjoyed watching me fuck all those men. Be used by them. He'd got off on it. He was proud of the fact I had done it and not backed out.

"Fuck me as hard as you can," I said to him as my pussy as battered and sore as it was clenched on the one cock it had been waiting for all night.

Mike flipped me onto my front, getting me onto all fours, took up position behind me, took hold of my hips and powered his way into me, pulling me back onto him as he did so. As he filled me I felt his balls smash into my clit as they swung forward. Mike was hammering me as hard as he'd ever done before. My tits were bouncing all over the place. I pushed a hand between my legs found my clit and rubbed it furiously, driving myself to a climax.

I clenched my pussy as hard as I could, surprised I had any control over it and that it could tighten on Mike cock as I screamed out my orgasm as Mike thrust hard one last time into me and came. Cum firing deep into my battered cunt, mingling with all the rest.

I slumped forward off Mike and collapsed on the bed, covered in sweat and dribbling cum from my pussy. I wasn't allowed to rest for long, as soon, strong, yet gentle hands picked me up, and I was walked back into the club room. The jacket was on the floor but looked stained and dirty. I looked inquisitively at it.

"It's covered in cum, every guy has wiped his cock on it after he finished with you," Mike said as he did the same, but also on my name tag.

"And the girls," Sara, shouted out laughing.

There were also two more patches a 2 and 6, "What's those for?" I asked.

"26, the number of guys you've pulled a train with, they go here," Carrie said as she indicated the number 16 on her own jacket, her old record.

"Well, in that case, they need christening as well," I said as I walked over to them picked each number up in turn and wiped my cunt with them, getting loads of cum on them as well. This brought out a massive cheer from the guys and a laugh from the girls.

"Have you got a twelve?" I asked as a cold beer was pressed into my hand. "Well, that's the number of girls I've licked out tonight, I thought I should have some recognition for that as well."

This brought another cheer from everyone, apart from Carrie. I had an enemy there and would have to be wary of her, but I already had plans to take her down, this time for good.

I started over to her, totally naked, apart from my new colours and said, "You had the record, now I do. I think you owe me some respect. Clean my cunt out. Lick it bitch." Even as a newly accepted member of the gang, due to my exploits, I was ranking above Carrie, she had dropped so low.

"Never."

"Do it and make it good."

Carrie shook her head when a couple of the bikers including two girls forced her to her knees and pushed her face into my pussy. They recognised a new Queen in the making.

Carrie had no option but to start licking me, I felt her licking the combined cum from me and loved it. I looked down and could see it covering her face, making it glisten.

I moaned as her tongue probed deep into me. I tensed my stomach and forced more cum out of my pussy and into her mouth.

Grabbing her hair I dragged her to her feet and kissed her. Getting my tongue into her mouth I shared the cum.

I leant close to her and whispered, "You're going to do that any-time I want, lick my pussy. You're now my official pussy licker"

Mike claimed me as his after that night as I was now officially a member of the gang. Not only that I was riding with the leader. I knew I was still low down in the rankings, but that would soon change. Carries influence was slipping even more and everyone knew she would soon be my little bitch.

Biker slut, so different from my 'society girl' upbringing, I was in heaven. I had found somewhere I felt I belonged, not somewhere I was expected to be.

*

Authors Note: This story is heavily influenced by the 1970s trash paperback book, Bonnie by Hugh Barron.