All Comments on 'Tan Lines and High Heels'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too much fluff

With all the fluff I was getting bored. The sex was hot but took longer than it should to get to that part. **

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need new editor

You need a new editor, that is if you really used one. There many spelling errors and sentences that were wrong.

GlaxxionGlaxxionover 5 years ago
Just right

To me there was the nice slow build up until they finally boiled over. Because of the social taboo of incest it does take the time to get over the psychological hump before they commit to it. Keep it going you are on the right track.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

this could have been so much more. I would like to see another chapter or two. Bring in the girlfriend and maybe a sister. I would like to see you do more with accidental penetrations.

ClitNinjaClitNinjaover 5 years ago
...Christmas morning and ablaze with mom lust...

Thanks for the Christmas gift. I started reading this Christmas eve and finished this morning. Wow, that was hot. And between readings... well, I am not going to write what I did here because some readers will be offended. But I will gladly share with anyone who sends an email requesting details of my intimate passionate foreplay and release between readings... with a lover of mine ....details of my lusts filled fantasy as I loved my lover.

I loved the bikini, white tan lines, nipples, Speedos, red heels, stealing mom's clothes, shaved pussy, teasing, nude beach, hand on her thigh, 69, ear whispers ...and more. Jeez, this was hot!

I loved my mom but never fucked or shared intimacy with her. But I fantasized about it. Every time I kissed her and held her in my arms or we sat on the couch, watching T.V. - I would slide my arm behind her ass and cuddle. Every time she wore her translucent nightgown and stood between me and a glowing lamp ...Every time, alone, I played with her lingerie: half slips, silky nightgowns, camisoles, stockings, panties from the dirty laundry basket. I would use her sensuous, feminine lingerie to jerk off and even hump with a pillow inside the article of clothing ...naughty, sensuous memories!

You did not know when you wrote this, your story would be a gift to me on this holiday morning. The only thing that tops this is exchanging emails with a Literotica author who was also an incestuous mom. She shared amazing, erotic details from her heart and pussy, including details from her loving and fucking son... WOW, I did not see all this euphoric pleasure coming my way this morning ...and later, I will cum ...maybe using my wife's panties...

I agree with the comments regarding editing ...either you need a new one or you need to really have one who edits. Regarding, taking to long for story development, I disagree. I believe that is reality. There are a lot or mental struggles fighting with physical struggles within mom and son and openly between them ...before the foreplay and oral and fucking and orgasms ...and eternal commitments to fuck each other - forever ...which may never happen.

Again, my Christmas gifts and celebration will fade to pale compared to the infernal blaze of passion and lust in both my organs, between my ears and between my thighs. Enjoy your holiday fantasies...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Slow tempo was fantastic

I grow really tired of stories that have some form of sex in every other sentence...The relationship depicted grew with the expectations of mother and son to realize what was taking place and accept it on very human terms...There was not a hint of porn or misplaced lewdness and there were no ramblings of words to cheapen what was the depiction of a normal relationship moving to the heights of a classy story...Cudos to the author...

maxx308maxx308over 5 years ago
Perfect

Just perfect!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Edit help

First let me tell you how much I enjoyed the story. Now for your next work, don't use Pope 1944 As you editor. You should not be thanking him or her. The story was still full of misspelled word, incorrect words, and missing punctuation. Misspelled words bother me more than grammar. I thought everybody had spell check. I loved the story, keep writing.

ClitNinjaClitNinjaover 5 years ago
...brings back my Infernal mom lusts...

This story was very hot and very real. Growing up, I fantasized about getting off with my mom. Her slips, silky night gowns, stockings and panties in the laundry basket were gigantic sources of sexual pleasure. Although I never had sex with mom, I did struggle repeatedly with wanting to play, have sex and yet fearful of even hinting at wanting an incestuous relationship with my sexy mom.

Besides her lingerie, a good night kiss and hug was very sensual. Her body pressed against mine and my lips on hers turned me on. I would sit on the couch next to her watching T.V. Then my hand and arm would slide between her ass and the back of the couch ...and on the other side of her body, rub the outside of her upper thigh. I would cuddle against her warm body. Often she would put her arm around me and I would snuggle up to the outside of her mature, firm braless breasts.

At night time, mom wore sensuous, satin like, almost sheer night gowns... no panties and no bra... naked under her flowing feminine gown. I would love it when she would stand between me and a lamp. The silhouette of her naked curves under her gown was so sensual and erotic!

Many nights, I went to bed and jerked off several times because of what I wrote in the first three paragraphs.

And this story ...tan lines, bikinis and Speedos, high heels, mother-son kissing, oral sex, 69, fucking, orgasms, nude beach, hand on mom's thigh ...so much more - this story had me on fire! And eventually, release of my man creme, including licking my fingers clean of my jizz!

The story did take time to develop. But unless you have ever experienced incest on some level with your mom, you may not understand the struggles mom and/or son face as they accept their lust and consider an encounter of incest. In fact, I shared emails with one mom who is also a Literotica author. Her stories were very revealing about sharing loving sex with her son. Her emails revealed even more about the interaction, struggles and uncertainties between her and her son ...and even a three some that included her sister.

Finally, your story either did not have an editor and needs one ...or needs an editor who can and will edit. Your writing and your story along with your readers/fans deserve to read a story that is free of errors ...as much as is reasonably possible.

Oh... I started reading this on Christmas eve and finished Christmas Day. Thx for the Christmas "cum" gift!

magicman60magicman60over 5 years ago
Nice

Very good work! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful!

It took me a couple days to read this one, glad I stuck with it. It was truly amazing at the build-up. The sex with his bad ass mom was so hot. I pictured fucking her too, the entire time! And to know that they would continue their rendezvous' throughout life was awesome to know. This story had me dripping cum and wishing I was a part of it. Great job.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 5 years ago
another excellent story

A little long in build up, as stated by others. The sexual tension could have been better described during discussion of how mom helped him with his love life with girlfriends; girlfriends could have a private talk with Mom thanking her for teaching son to be a gentleman first of all and giving him the "sex talk from a female point of view in instead of a dad's or none at all" like most boys get.

A better conclusion could have been not only mother and son being together till the end, with their significant others knowledge and oftentimes involved. Without the significant others knowledge, jealousy could become a troublesome factor.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Enjoyable

Just need a proof reader.

Thanks for not using incestuous for every noun.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
WOW

No words can describe how utterly arousing this story was by the end. Bravo!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

Big tits with tan lines! It can't get much better than that! Loved it!!

cslt1cslt1over 4 years ago
Loved It!

Fun Adventure.

5 Stars

Budson1962Budson1962about 3 years ago
Amazing!!

Ive loved every one of your stories and I have read quite few, all are great! Keep up the amazing work. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved it as well I want more!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Hawt, Hawt, Hawt!

Great build up and climax!

11/10 Red High Heels!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very arousing and stimulating story! I loved and lived in the build up gut then the intercourse came too fast. Jeder i would have bathed in more situations of more views und sights of him Mom in her bikini und heels checking Out what it does to him letting him choose to approve or dismay her naughty nakedness even when she lets him further more to see in revealing positions, hints or suggestions.

As if the narrator or narration stepped back I felt deeper in the Situation of the Story in the first Part until they came home för sex. It was raunchy sex of all major positions gut it somehow didn't reflected the expectations it had provoked before. But though, it was a real good read so 5 to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars for the story but why travel 12 hours to find his mom a partner then live so far apart???

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very very HOT!! Very raunchy, very orgasmic. So they keep to their promises and keep fucking for the rest of their lives. But sad that she never got pregnant. That definitely would have been the icing on this raunchy tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous