Tan Lines and High Heels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,858 Followers

Jessica was positively glowing sitting next to her son in the small car. She hoped he would place his hand on her thigh as he had done a few times yesterday. But he didn't. She played with her heels on the floor, realizing she had gotten used to them and was beginning to understand why so many women wore them. Those last couple of days had been incredible for her with, strangely, none of the anguish and torture her son was experiencing.

For reasons she couldn't understand, she felt no compunction about the illicit roleplay she was playing with her son. It was as if her walk down the street with her tiny bikini had ignited a lot more than normal feminine sexuality. It had turned her into a sex-obsessed nymph! But more than that walk was the moment when Lew saw her new bikini. Seeing his lust in such an obvious way, seeing him loose control and flee from her sexy body... Christ! The comments and whistles from the other men had turned her on, but her son's reaction had ignited something much deeper inside her.

It wasn't the first time Jessica had felt something unmotherly for her son. He was sweet, handsome, well built, very sexy and reminded her of his father when he was younger. That was a potent combination. Add to that a few years of abstinence on her part and that combination turned deadly. Jessica had never abandoned herself to those feelings, but for the first time, now, in this place...

Seeing her son's cock growing because of her body or their kisses had been a powerful aphrodisiac, which in turn had spurred her to do even more forbidden things with him. She knew she was in a spiral of incestuous lust, yet didn't care. At all. She had spent most of the last two days in a constant state of arousal. Even now, in the car next to him, she could feel her pussy lips sliding, well lubricated, against one another.

Looking down, she saw that her sexy tan lines had completely vanished by now. The sun seemed very powerful here. Knowing that Lew had a fetish about them, she was sad about that. Then again she knew that there wasn't anything she could do about it. She had no idea how life would solve that little problem.

When the road brought them high up on a mountain side, they saw a little secluded beach through the trees. There seemed to be very few people there and she suggested that they go and try it out. When they walked out of the car, she looked at her son as he stretched and felt her heart skip a beat. He was really handsome and had a body few wouldn't envy. Jessica started, restraining herself from walking around the car and hugging his glowing body. And then she shook her head and went ahead and did it.

"Mom..." he whispered. "I'm not supposed to be your boyfriend anymore, remember?"

"Oh, right..."

Next to the path that led to the beach, there was a big sign that said that it was a nudist beach. Jessica was tempted not to tell her son, who couldn't read Spanish, but in the end, she decided to tell him. Lew snorted and shook his head, saying "Of all the damned beaches..."

After looking around to make sure they were alone, she said "Don't wanna see you old mother naked?"

"Ha!" Lew exclaimed. "There's not much I haven't seen, and no, you're not old yet Mom."

"You still find me beautiful even if we're not roleplaying anymore?" she asked in a coy voice, her head tilted to one side.

"Of course... For Christ's sake, you're the sexiest woman I have ever seen, roleplay or not!"

Jessica purred and felt a fire reigniting between her legs. Again. Grabbing his arm, she said "So, what do you say?"

"What? You'd really go there?" her son asked, stunned by her again.

"Why not? As you said, you have seen just about everything I have to offer..."

Lew shook his head again, smiling and, to her complete surprise, accepted. About a hundred yards into the path, there was a series of lock boxes where people left their clothes. Jessica was curious to see how Lew would react, but simply smiled as she saw him remove his small speedo. And she finally had a good look at his cock, which seemed semi-hard already. And it looked as good as its outline had suggested. "Hmmm... That's a nice one, son..."

"Mom!" he cried out.

"Ok, ok... now it's my turn," she said.

And so Jessica watched, amazed, as she saw her son ogling her as she removed what little clothing she had on. And once she was done, keeping her high heels for a while longer, she simply stood there letting him enjoy her body. Looking at her body herself, she saw the bright white tan lines again! Much smaller of course, but still highly visible.

What hadn't been so obvious while she had her bikini, but was now unmissable, was just how close her nipples had actually been from that bikini's edge. On both sides of the triangles' tops, the edges of her large nipples were less than a quarter of an inch from her tanned skin! And while the bright white skin made a perfect triangle on her breasts, the string between them was invisible. Jessica guessed that it was because her breasts were so large that the string hadn't actually touched her skin. It had been stretched like a bungie cord between them.

As far as she could see from above, it was the same on either side of her breasts. At least for about an inch before a white line gradually sharpened. Lower, there was only a pair of fine untanned lines converging on a very small patch of white skin. Of course, because that white skin was her shaven pussy, it highlighted it indecently. And in the back, from what she could imagine, there would be only a horizontal line around her hips, and a vertical line disappearing between her cheeks... "Right! Round two of the tan lines!" she thought. "I have a feeling Lew will love them as much as he had obviously loved the first ones!"

Clearly Lew did. He watched her like a hawk watched his prey, a clear masculine presence next to her. She would have given anything to be inside his head right now as he watched her. Shamelessly his eyes darted all over the usual places: her breasts, her waist, her pussy, her hips and her ass whenever she turned around. Since they were all alone in this little clearing, Jessica gave her son ample time to enjoy her body and her bright, much smaller tan lines.

For a long while, the only sound was those hard heels on the stone under her feet. After a few minutes, Lew's face was flushed red, his cock was beginning to lengthen and her entire body was afire. She let him stare at her until, eventually, she saw his cock twitch. "Hmmm, Lew..."

"Uh?" he asked, dumbly looking up at her. She glanced at his cock. "Oh, shit... Just give me a minute!"

Her son closed his eyes, turned around and walked around for a moment with his hand on his cock. About a minute later, he turned back around and his cock seemed normal. "Good luck with that!" Jessica said, giggling.

"Don't tease me!" Lew replied, a grin on his face.

But Jessica had every intention to! Yet today, unlike yesterday, it was her son who took control of a few crucial moments. To her utter astonishment, it was Lew who decided to reinstate the couple's roleplay. He did it after about an hour, probably because so many men had come to talk to her, flirting openly even despite his presence. Jessica had been flattered, and had even felt her nipples hardening for one or two of those men. Yet honestly, even if Lew didn't know, he was the only one who truly interested her right now.

And without warning he had suddenly said, to a group of three men, that they were a couple and that they should leave his girlfriend alone. They were clearly surprised, but left and didn't return. Clearly the word went around, because no other man came to bother her again after that. Yet five minutes later, in the tense silence, she turned to her son and said "Well... I wasn't expecting that. Wanna go to another beach and try again?"

"Oh, I don't know M— Jessica, my love..." Lew replied, but she could see that he was troubled despite his playful words. "I'm all confused... I'm sorry. This was fun and all, but clearly those two days of playing at being your boyfriend, or even your boytoy as you seemed to enjoy calling me..." Jessica giggled at his comment. "Even that was just, really, confusing. I know I'm your son," he whispered. "But It looks like some part of my brain has forgotten about it. I was fuming inside as these guys came up to you... I'm sorry."

Jessica remained quiet next to him. After a few minutes, she said "Let's try something I did in therapy after our separation. I'm going to ask a question and you're going to say the first thing that comes to your mind. Alright?"

"Er, why?" he asked, puzzled and still looking troubled.

"It can help you make sense of a complicated situation." she replied.

"Ok." he said, looking at her.

"What's the thing you'd most like to do right now?" she asked.

"Kiss you," he replied before turning his head away in shame.

"Do it."

"What?"

But she didn't need to repeat herself. She was trembling inside, waiting for him to make a move. They shared a peculiar look before Lew leaned towards his mother and kissed her. In seconds their tongues found each other and this time it wasn't hesitant. It wasn't a roleplaying game, it wasn't for show. This was raw lust beginning to be unleashed. And at the same time, they felt their dams breaking. The flood of lust they had both tried to contain was now free and unstoppable.

As she felt his tongue inside her mouth, this time confident and eager, she tasted it and shivered. She was kissing his son and they both knew it wasn't for any other reason than that they both truly wanted it. When they broke apart long minutes later, she was breathing hard and shaking.

The ride back to the hotel was the strangest 30 minutes Lew had ever experienced. They remained pretty much silent for the entire ride, their only contact was his hand on her thigh. Lew had no idea what was going on inside his mother's mind, but he had only one thought: fucking her until they both collapsed because of exhaustion. He wrapped his towel around his waist to hide his erection as he walked to their room. He was staring at his mom's ass as well as her bright red high heels, barely believing what was about to happen.

After he closed the door behind him, he faced his mother and said "Are you sure ab—" Oh but she was. Instead of replying she simply grabbed his head and kissed him as passionately as she had earlier. Second later Lew had untied her top and pushed her bottom to the floor. Soon after his mom pushed his own swimsuit down his legs and they hugged each other hard. His erect cock, trapped between their bodies, pulsed with hunger.

As they kissed still, Lew slipped his hands down to his mother's ass and grabbed the two round cheeks with his opened hands. She moaned into his mouth and gently bit his tongue. Sliding his fingers deeper he felt her warmth and wetness. Because of her heels, she was just the right height for what he had in mind. Boldly, he pushed two of his fingers inside her pussy and this time his mom broke the kiss to arch her head backwards. "Christ!" she moaned. "My son's fingers are inside my pussy! she breathed.

Grinning, trembling, Lew brought his fingers to his lips and tasted his mother. "Hmmm." he growled. "I want more of this! Get on the bed!" To his surprise, she instead grabbed him and threw him on her bed. He fell on his back, laughing and completely intoxicated by lust. He watched her climb on the bed on all fours and whisper "Did you know I masturbated thinking about you last night? Do you think I'm a bad mom?"

"The worst!" he replied hoarsely.

But then he fell silent as he watched her positioning herself above him. In the 69 position. Awed by the sight of his mother's hairless pussy with it's shining tan lines above his face, his mouth involuntarily opened. Before he could even properly look at it he was devouring it and drinking from it, drinking those sweet and utterly forbidden juices he had tasted earlier. "I'm eating my mother's pussy!" he thought wildly, feeling his mind reeling as if he were on speed.

Lew wrapped his arms around his mother and grabbed her ass again, pulling her harder against his face. Burying his entire face as deep as it would go, he lost himself in this unique experience. He was so focused on feasting on this glorious pussy that he was shocked to his core to feel his mother's mouth swallowing his cock. It was the 69, of course. Part of his mind had known, of course. But he had forgotten about that part.

Pushing his hips upwards, he began fucking her mouth. And very quickly something became clear: his mother was a remarkable cocksucker. He had thought that his girlfriend was pretty good, but his mom's mouth was something else. She allowed him to go all the way to the back of her throat and even took him slightly deeper with gagging, something his girlfriend wouldn't even try.

If Lew's mind had been awhirl before, he was now losing it. Young as he was, excited as he was and as pent up as he was, he was not going to last long. And his mother was working his cock as if his climax would provoke world peace and end hunger. He kept his mouth on his mother's drenched pussy as long as he could, but suddenly he let it fall against the bed as he cried out in raw pleasure.

His mother couldn't miss his signal but clearly she had no intention of slowing down, stopping or even pulling away like his girlfriend usually did. Planting one last kiss on his mom's pussy lips before losing control of his body, Lew took a deep breath and shook as his orgasm threatened to break him apart. When his pleasure exploded, the first surge of sperm shot out from his cock like an overloaded canon. Through the deep buzz of pleasure that rang in his head, he heard his mother moaning as she drank his sperm. She never stopped sucking even after he stopped cumming and he eventually had to pull himself away.

His mother rolled to the side and, before he could do anything about it while he was trying to regain some control over his body, he saw his mother straddle him. Dazed by the sight, he watched her grab his still hard cock, pull it up against her belly before lifting herself above it. "If I do that, will I keep it from going soft?" It clearly was a rhetorical question, but Lew didn't know that and tried to mumble an answer.

And as he was moaning incoherently, he saw his mother lowering herself upon his cock. His second pussy ever. His mother's pussy. It seemed to Lew that he felt every damned half-inch of that first penetration, the loving and burning hot grip of his mother's pussy all around his cock. It was mindboggling. Soon she was wrapping him tightly, spasming against the very base of his cock, sheathing him entirely. While he could still remember the first time he penetrated his girlfriend, this penetration with his mother was utterly different. Perhaps even better than that first time.

Looking up and seeing her mammoth breasts with their dark golden skin and two white triangles of pale skin, Lew felt as if he was losing his virginity all over again. As his mom settled upon him, he watched, transfixed, as those dual colored breasts heaved and bounced and swayed slowly, as if they were filled with thick syrup. The two very large aureolas were capped with big and fully engorged nipples, standing out more than half an inch higher than the soft, pale brown surface around them.

When his mother reached behind her head and untied her bun, Lew moaned as he watched her thick hair tumble down over her shoulders. And then his mother leaned forward, placed her hands on his pecs and lifted herself up. Lew momentarily closed his eyes before opening them again to look at his cock, buried as it was inside her. When she slid back down his entire length, Lew threw his head back and opened his mouth in a silent scream.

Her voice shaking, he heard his mother say "Cry out for me baby love... I wanna hear you scream for me!" And so he abandoned himself to the pleasure and released his moans, grunts, growls and cries of raw pleasure. He managed to call his mom Jessica instead of shouting things like "Oh mom, your pussy is a wonder of the world!" out loud like he wanted to.

After a while, after nearly being hypnotized by the overwhelming sight of his mother's breasts bouncing in front of his eyes and her shaven pussy pummelling his cock, Lew grabbed her and pushed her sideways. His mind conjured images of many positions, all naughtier than the one before, but in the end her rolled her on her back and mounted her in missionary position. One day, very soon, he would fuck her from behind as she stood on those high heels. As much as he wanted to do that, he somehow knew that he would have ample opportunities to explore other things later.

Right now all he wanted was to sheathe his cock inside his mother's pussy and kiss her. Kiss her and never stop. And that's what they did. Like mindless animals they clung to each other and kissed without pause for at least half a hour. His mom was now moaning most of the time, her pleasure obvious. Using her hands and shifting her legs, she showed him the variations she loved the most on this classic position. When he understood what she wanted him to do with his pelvis, he felt her trembling as the bone right above the base of his cock ground right against her clit.

Lew was floored to see, hear and feel his mother climaxing three times during that half hour. This had never happened with his girlfriend. And given that he had climaxed in her mouth right before, he managed to control himself enough so that he could just fuck her relentlessly without cumming himself. But after her third climax, his mom whispered "I could do this all day long! Shit, I could do this non-stop for the rest of my life!" she laughed breathlessly. "But I want you to let yourself go my love... Fill me with your sperm. Fill that shaven pussy, fill that bare white skin with your sperm..." and she added, in a whisper directly into his ear "Fill your fucking mother's pussy with your cum, my son!"

And he happily complied. Shifting his position slightly and increasing his tempo and the length of his penetrations, Lew knew he would cum very soon. Before he did, he placed his mouth against her ear and whispered "I'm going to do it mom... Fill your forbidden pussy with my cum. And we won't do this only once. We're going to fuck every day all week long, mom. And even when we are back home, I'll keep fucking your delicious pussy. The pussy I came from, and into which I'll cum for the rest of our lives. Regardless of the girlfriends I'll have, or my wife eventually..." He continued to whisper as he ploughed into her with wild abandon. "I won't care when you'll meet other guys, or even if you decide to marry again. I'll keep fucking you, I'll take all your holes! I'll take my mom's pussy, I'll take my mom's mouth and I'll even take my mom's ass if she'll let me! And if you—"

She interrupted him by turning her head towards him. "Swear to me!"

"What?"

"Swear to me that you'll never stop, regardless of what happens," she asked, panting and clearly on the verge of another climax.

"I swear it mom."

"Then I swear it as well my sweet, sweet son!"

And with that she climaxed. Feeling her pussy spasming with yet another climax, Lew felt his own boiling over. So for the first time, but certainly not the last, mother and son climaxed together and they both shook and cried as they felt his sperm filling her pussy.

As it turned out, they both held on to that promise and shared many, many years of amazing forbidden sex. Somehow nobody ever learned about it, and the incestuous couple just kept on fucking. As much as she could, Jessica tried to maintain very sharp tan lines all summer long, every summer. And, of course, she never threw those red high heels away!

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,858 Followers