Tan Lines and Romance in Reverse

Story Info
Boring afternoon of computer work turns to fun and food.
1.8k words
4.39
4.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjmurnee
pjmurnee
14 Followers

Sunday seemed like nothing more than a straightforward computer service house call. Melissa had recommended me. Tina Black wanted a hard drive reinstall and some other odds and ends on her home computer. Melissa told me she was widowed and her kids were grown and gone. Also, she owned several large businesses and worked a lot with the local bigwigs in city and county government. She usually got her way. I knew nothing else about her. I took my truck so I could carry my laptop and a few other things I might need. She had a huge red brick house out in the country. I wore a nice polo shirt and some khaki pants, may as well look the part. Two huge Rottweiler dogs greeted me as I pulled up. Dogs never bothered me, so I got out and held out my hand to introduce myself. A minute a lady stepped out of the house.

"You must be Kit."

"Yes, are you Ms. Black?"

"I am but call me Tina. The dogs think you are okay so I guess it is okay to let you in."

She looked around fifty or so but still attractive; short brown hair with a touch of gray here and there, fit dressed in a loose tee shirt and jeans. Her face and neck were doted with freckles on otherwise clear, tanned skin. I could not help but notice her deep, green eyes. Tina radiated kindness and humility despite her reputation. I followed her through the door carrying my tool bag in one hand and small laptop bag in the other. The house was full of books, artwork and exotic looking plants. She led me up a sweeping staircase and down a long hall to a large bedroom. It had to be bigger than my apartment. Her computer was set up on a massive roll top desk.

"I backed up everything already so don't worry. Reformat the hard drive, put in some more RAM and check it for viruses. I'll be working around the house. There are drinks in the fridge if you get thirsty. Just call if you need anything."

"Okay Tina, thanks.

She left the room and I started working on her machine. It was not a quick job. This may take a few hours, I thought. I felt funny sitting there alone in this powerful woman's bedroom. My coworker, Melissa, recommended me to her. I guess that's why she trusted me. Her dogs also approved. I don't steal stuff or go looking into other peoples' business and this was not going to change today. I was thinking taking good care of Ms. Black should lead to more side jobs down the road. I glanced over at a mirror as she reentered the bedroom and went to her closet and took out a large laundry basket and left. She was only wearing the tee shirt. I said nothing and looked back to the reinstalling window, 12%. This was going to be an interesting afternoon.

A few minutes later she passed quickly through the room and started the shower. This was kind of awkward. I figured now was a good time to go grab a drink from the well stocked fridge downstairs. I found a can of coke, popped it open and sipped it slowly. How long should I hang out down here? Would some strange dude wondering around in her house make her mad? Would she think I was slacking off? I was not sure what the hell to do.

"Kit, I think something's finished," she shouted from upstairs.

"Okay, be right up," I replied.

I polished off the drink and headed back upstairs. I saw her looking at the computer wearing a dark, satin blue robe. I took my seat back in front of the desk with her standing beside me. Sure enough, one step was done. The next thing required a password.

"Can you put your password here, Tina?"

"Sure."

She put one hand on my shoulder, leaned down and typed with the other. I caught a whiff of nice perfume, not over done and fresh washed hair. The lose robe gave me a full view of her breast almost all the way to the nipple. I could not help but look past the sexy tan line.

"See something you like?" Her eyes burned into me.

"To be honest, yes." Was I toast or?

"Good. Melissa told me on the phone this morning you have many talents. I hope you will share them with me."

"I will," not yet getting her meaning.

"Um, more than your computer skills. I like lots of foreplay, Kit. Can you do that?"

"Me too." My boring afternoon was sure taking a turn for the better.

She leaned down and I kissed her softly on the lips, chin and both cheeks. She was soft and delicate, like kissing roses. She returned the favor. We turned the chair around and she straddled me. My hands ran slowly all up and down her back and sides. There was no need to rush things. She rubbed my shoulders with her soft hands. We could not stop smiling at each other. My eyes closed as her lips once again met mine. We continued to cuddle and kiss. I wanted to explore below that soft robe but held off. Let her decide if and when she wants to do more. My erection was trying to burst through my pants by this time. I felt her crotch, finding it bare, hot and wet. Finally, she leaned back and untied her robe. It slipped off her shoulders falling to the floor. Her smooth tan skin gave way to ponderous white boobs capped with huge, dark red areolas and large engorged nipples. On her left boob was a large birthmark on the side. Blue veins crisscrossed here and there. Past the bottom tan line stood a thick mound of chestnut brown pubic hair My erection was still trying to burst through my pants.

"Let me help you," Tina said.

She got on her knees, slowly undid my pants and took my cock in her hand. I caressed her boobs a little and she nodded for me to stand. She let me go and pulled my pants and underwear to my knees. Before I could do anything she took me in her mouth. Her tongue and lips were magical. It did not long before I was going to explode. She knew what she was doing. She let it go and stood up raising my shirt over my head and tossing it to the floor.

"Take off your shoes and socks so I can get those pants and undies off. I don't want you tripping over yourself. Losing that beautiful erection would be tragic."

I quickly did as she asked and she tossed my pants and underwear aside. She stood and pulled my face in to her soft boobs, which smelled of lightly perfumed soap. I licked them all over, tops, sides and under working my up to a nipple and took my time flicking with my tongue and gently pulling it with my teeth. She sighed deeply. My hands explored her back and butt. She looked down at me.

"Let's get on the bed, Kit."

She laid down on her back and opened her legs widely watching me. I got on my knees and pulled her by the hips sinking my face into her spread twat. I ate her slowly, feeling her breathing, hearing her moaning and pushing into my face. I took my time building her a massive series body shaking orgasms. Tina arched her back and screamed in ecstasy. Just as she started to come down, I added a few fingers in and kept working my tongue. More waves of ecstasy washed over her and the whole house filled with her loud moans. I crawled on top of her and slowly eased my rock-hard dick inside her juicy hot folds. Her calves wrapped around my back and I started pumping away. The bedroom now smelled of steamy, hot sex. My own loud moaning mixed with hers. I was fucking her as hard as I could. Her fingers added more pleasure for both of us. I pulled out and came hard sending long ropes of come across her body. I rolled off of her and we faced each other.

"That was great, Kit!" She gasped.

"You were great, Tina!"

"I'm not done with you yet."

"I hope not but give me a minute."

We laid on the bed caressing each other and smiling. She looked good now, naked, covered in a sweaty sheen. Something about those tan lines just drove me wild, her big nipples in a triangle of white. Further down her hot mound sat in a larger triangle of it's own. I soon felt the stirrings of another hard on.

"Something's growing. Let me see if I can help," Tina said.

She once again took me in her mouth and I moaned with delight. She stopped short of making me cum.

"I want to ride you."

She eased herself down on to my cock, gasping as she took it all in. My hands found her boobs as she proceeded to ride me faster and faster. I removed my hands and watched her round tits bounce up and down. She suddenly stopped.

"Just a moment!"

She turned around and took me in again now facing my feet. I held her thick, white ass and admired her tan, freckled back. She picked up more speed again adding her fingers to the action. With a screaming moan, she arched her back and fell backwards into my arms. Long streams of cum shot in the air and down the bed. I held her for awhile.

Soon she was fast asleep on her stomach. Let her sleep I thought.

I eased myself out of her bed, quietly dressed and finished the last few things on her computer. I could see her breathing and knew she was enjoying a deep sleep. A woman in her position had a lot of weight on her shoulders. We could talk later. I left a note on her computer with my number. Downstairs I saw an envelope with my name on it. It was the money for the computer work. I was about to leave and thought about Tina waking up all alone in that big house. Then, I had an idea. I returned to the refrigerator. Swordfish stakes, baked potatoes and a nice salad would be good. I was almost done when she called down stairs.

"Kit?"

"Yes, it's me. Come on down for dinner!" I called back.

She did not answer. A few minutes later she came bounding down the stairs wearing the blue robe.

The light above the table was low and we enjoyed a nice romantic dinner finished off with wine. I have to admit I almost enjoyed dinner with her as much as the sex! She was great company and stunning in that silk robe.

"I'm so happy you did not just leave."

"I''m glad I stayed. Why have dinner alone?"

"I have a mountain cabin that needs some work soon. Would you like to help me?"

"Of course!" I answered.

pjmurnee
pjmurnee
14 Followers