Tangled Passions Pt. 02 Ch. 23-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jazz E.
Jazz E.
153 Followers

A tiny smile crept to her lips as she lay on the cocktail table, oblivious to the crowds, dreaming and calmly stroking herself – stoking a slow fire.

She remembered another incident, later, at a meeting of the old gang – the Libertine Ladies. "Did you know," Lisa had announced to the gathering, "that before she met me, before this year, our Jenn had never brought herself off by hand? Bloody amazing, isn't it?" Jenn recalled the hot flush she felt. She had let her eyes drop to the floor. She could clearly see what was about to happen – not the precise details, but certainly the end result. A general murmur died down as Lisa continued. "I'll bet, she's faster now than anyone else in the room."

"Not as fast as Nicki," someone countered, casually.

"Do you want to put money on it?"

"I think I'd have to go with Jenn.” "No way." "I don't know about Jenn, but…" Suddenly, they had transformed into a milling mob of bettors. Like magic, pocketbooks opened and fistfuls of bills had appeared. "Ten bucks says Nicki can beat her." "I've got twenty says it's Jenn." The ensuing commotion was just a fog in Jenn's memory but she had been given to understand that a pot was formed and ground rules for the contest were agreed upon. Neither Jenn or Nicki had been consulted, but even then, that was hardly a surprise. Everyone had agreed that they needed even starting line, so in order to level the playing field, as it were, Jenn and Nicki had been ordered into sixty-nine position with Nicki on top. They were told to quickly bring one another to orgasm. Jenn remembered the frantic licking that became increasingly frenzied both as Nicki's hips began to twitch and thrust, and as the sensations Nicki's lips were producing in Jenn climbed precipitously toward the inevitable. She and Nicki had shared a devastating climax.

After only a brief respite, they were repositioned, this time on their sides, still head to feet, with their heads resting on one another's thigh. Finally the details were revealed. To make it fair, they had to start with their hands folded at their navels. All final bets were taken and everyone stood about ready to cheer. In her mind's eye, Jenn could see them – herself and Nicki – objectively, arranged in the middle of the carpeted floor, like the zodiac symbol for Pisces, awaiting starter’s orders.

At the word 'Go', it was to be a simple race to see who could caress themselves to climax first. Despite the echoes of their mutual spending that still resounded within her psyche, Jenn won, and by a substantial margin. The sharp pinnacle, suddenly clear in her memory, brought a beatific look to her face and a copious flow between her legs. Her hands began to move with an increasing insistence, pulling her closer to the edge, as she whimpered, now totally oblivious to the spectators gathered about her table. As clear as an instant replay, she could see herself, in the afterglow of her own consummation, lean forward and, with her tongue, nudge Nicki, her vanquished rival, finally over the brink. The unleashed lust, still fresh in her memory was more than enough to bring her own real-time orgasm crashing in waves over and within her. Lying panting, her eyes still closed, Jenn slowly became aware of a quiet applause and, once again, the buzz of conversation around her.

Jazz E.
Jazz E.
153 Followers