Middle of the Night

Story Info
Robert decides he's not done with his sleeping sister-in-law.
8.6k words
4.46
10k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a spin off of the story Not What It Seems. It can be read as canon or independent.

This story is based between the first and second chapters of the main story. It was one of the many ideas that came to me while I was trying to work on the recently posted chapter 5 (still waiting for it to be approved as I post this one) and I just had to let it happen. I've been waiting to post it until after I added the 5th chapter because I wanted to work on Jeremy and Valen before letting Robert have his way with her one more time.

It's also a little apology for those who wanted a different outcome than what happened in the main storyline 😅

++++++

Robert wasn't sure what woke him up, but the warmth of a body against his own kept him awake. For one brief waking moment he forgot about finally getting to fuck his sister-in-law, but as the memories slowly filtered in his cock stirred at the realization he was still in her bed.

There wasn't much lighting due to it still being dark out, but his eyes could vaguely make out the shape of her passed out figure, laying on her back with nothing covering her as neither of them had taken the time to cover up before passing out after he had fucked his frustration out of her. He hadn't even let her shower before bed, wanting to ensure his sperm stayed safe inside where it belonged; it pleased him to know she was covered intheir mess inher marital bed. Her hips though, were still raised by the pillow he had made sure to slide under them before he passed out beside his unconscious (by then) partner.

Her moans and cries echoed in his mind, sending more blood rushing downward as he also thought about how tightly her body had gripped him when he pumped her full of his cum. Fucking her had been better than any of his fantasies, and his back stung in a good way from where her nails had scratched at him in the heat of her passion. And...his brother was gone for a few more days, leaving him to take full advantage of his sister-in-law during her most vulnerable time and do what he could to endure Jeremy came home to a pregnant wife.

It amused Robert, that she had gone from telling him,"Robert stop. You can't get me pregnant, Jeremy would lose his shit." to later moaning for him,"Please baby please knock me up. I want to be a mommy so bad. I want to feel our son growing inside me, I want to know my stud filled me up."

It wasn't fair that Jeremy had managed to land himself such a needy bitch, he would never be able to keep up with her. Both brothers had a high sex drive, but Robert was almost never satisfied and last night he had actually fallen asleep feeling trulyempty. And to her credit, she had laid there and let him just do what he wanted even when she wasn't able to keep going herself, and when he could see on her face it was starting to hurt, she still held onto him and urged him to take what he wanted from her. He didn't do love or romance, but she was the perfect bedroom partner. She was wasted on his brother.

...She was also still naked in bed with him...

He turned onto his side and found her knee with his hand before he slid it higher, smirking to himself when he found the dried evidence of his success on her thigh, and kept going until he found what he was after. His cock bobbed when he felt how slippery her pussy still was a couple hours later, and how puffy her lips were from how insatiable he had been once he got inside of her.

He had done that to her, not his brother. That was his cum still stuck inside her, hopefully planting his child in his sister-in-law that Jeremy hadn't been able to knock up yet. And, thanks to the fertility drugs she was on, and with her actively ovulating, she had unknowingly (as far as he knew) made herself perfect for him to be able to live out his fantasies...and he fully intended to.

His cock was starting to ache by the time he moved to kneel between her partially spread legs, pushing them further apart to make room for himself. He held his shaft as he glided the spongy cock head up and down the slightly parted seam of her puffy lips a few times before he eased his way back inside. A pleased, relieved sigh escaped him as her pussy reflexively squeezed and welcomed her stud back in its soft, velvety warmth. But the welcoming squeeze tightened even more from Valen's surprise when she was awakened by his invasion. "Fffuck that's good."

"Robert...?" Her sleep dazed voice was confused as she looked at Robert's silhouette in the dark room.

"Shhh, you can go back to sleep Val, I just need to use you real quick."

Valen's still tired brain struggled to grasp what he meant, until he drew his cock almost all the way out and slid it back in with a low groan. She gave a moan that was tinged with pain, still tender from the way he punished her body earlier, but didn't put up any kind of a fight. Instead she spread her legs wider for him and ran her hands over his back as he leaned over her, gifting her with a new angle to his slow but steadily building thrusts. There was a delicious kind of pain in her core as he started taking what he wanted from her willing body, and she was sure Jeremy was going to need to refit her to his own cock after this, but for the time being she let herself enjoy the pain Jeremy never would...never could...give her.

Robert knew he was stretching her again too soon after their first few rounds for this to be comfortable for her, but it was obvious by the way he took what he wanted that he didn't care. That made this whole thing even hotter for her and she didn't like how much it took for her to not move eagerly into her partner's thrusts. She knew there was no way he didn't notice that every now and then a moan or gasp was tinged with pain, yet he didn't stop or slow for her. Only continued to use her pussy as if it were his personal flesh light.

Jere gave her this sometimes, but not the way Robert was. He drove into her with a purpose tailored to his wants and needs.

He wasn't even talking to her this time, purely focused on his actions and the pleasure he was seeking between her parted thighs. He didn't even care enough to talk down to her like he obviously enjoyed doing last night. He had one goal in mind, and that was a big difference between the brothers. Jeremy was obviously doing it for her enjoyment, which she did appreciate, but Robert's only concern was jacking off with the hope of spreading his seed with yet another woman.

He was thrusting into her with the same variation of speeds and "pumps" a guy usually jacked off with, again the whole task catered to him and his needs...while she just lay there for him, her legs spreading to welcome him. It heightened her enjoyment and arousal to know he was quite literally jerking off with her pussy. She made him feel so good that she didn't even have to do anything for him to get off. Even Jeremy needed words, but Robert was in his own little world as he sought his pleasure.

She still moaned for him, letting her stud know she enjoyed playing her part as his personal flesh light. It should have been too dehumanizing for her, but that's what was turning her on, knowing that in that moment she was nothing more to him than a potential carrier of his child. The only value she had to him would be determined when she either did or didn't get pregnant with his kid.

She had gone into this as an attempt to have a kid, sure, but all she wanted as Robert's cock began to swell was to conceive his baby. After all, he was the one using her the exact way she had always needed, with none of the attention on her. He was the one who was willing to take what he wanted from here, when Jeremy would only "take".

She could tell she was going to be bruised tomorrow, if she wasn't already, and she couldn't wait to look at the dark marks in the mirror. Her pussy was sore in ways Jeremy hadn't left her in since he fit her to his own cock, and despite Robert's ability to tell she was too tender for him right now, he was still savoring her used pussy.

There was no tenderness or care for her pleasure, let alone her comfort, as he worked his way towards filling her once more. He was giving her everything Jeremy never could, and it confused her brain, but another deep thrust reminded her why she was letting this happen. Though his actions weren't meant for her pleasure at all, her own orgasm was rapidly approaching from the overload of so many kinks and even a fetish being fulfilled. She hadn't expected to get off from his self-designed actions, but she still found herself crying out into the dark room as the blinding orgasm crashed over her.

Robert had felt the signs he was growing familiar with, the ones telling him she was about to cum all over his cock, and it thrilled him to know she was about to get off just from being used for his own pleasure.

When she did cum, when she cried out his name and her pussy tried to clamp down on his length, he fucked her through it. He gave her no mercy until he finally joined her over the edge. Even then, when he crushed her body into the bed with his own and pushed her hips down into the pillow, he still snapped his hips in shallow thrusts meant to pump his cum deep as he rode out his orgasm. He imagined, as he had with each load, that this would be the one that forced his sister-in-law to carry his child. Even if she stayed with Jeremy somehow, she would always have to look at the child she birthed and know it was from the man she "could never get aroused for".

But Jeremy was the furthest thing from her mind as she took her temporary lover's release, the hot and thick deposits heightening her pleasure and forcing her to acknowledge it was Robert giving her such a filled feeling. Jeremy could never cum hard or long enough for her to feel as full as Robert left her, and another part of her warmed more to the idea of the fake affair Jeremy had thought of. Having a lover give her such intense orgasms, and leaving her sore and full was looking better and better as more of his warm claim spilled into her. As soon as Robert finally stopped moving, his crotch pressed flush against hers to ensure nothing was lost, Valen wrapped her legs around his waist and held him close.

His mouth found hers in the dark, his kiss crushing and dominating as their tongues met one another and moved together. They swallowed each other's moans as they made out, further confusing her brain as she tried to understand why it was so easy for her to return the heat in her brother-in-law's kiss. Why she found herself tangling a hand in his hair to silently beg for more of his kiss as she pressed her hips up to his and whimpered softly from the pleasantly unpleasant shift of his cock in her cum filled pussy.

He slid a hand under her ass and grinded down against her, causing her to break their kiss so she could moan at the overstimulation of his pelvic bone digging into her clit. He nipped her lip and tugged before his teeth released. "Does Jeremy know you like being used?" He kissed down her neck as she tugged at his hair, her thighs squeezing his sides.

"Yes, but he never does it right." She moved her head for him. "You didn't even try to make me feel good."

"That's because what just happened was for me, not you." He moved his mouth up the other side of her neck. "If you were my girl, I'd bend you over any counter I wanted, any desk, couch," he grinned against her neck when he felt her squirming under him, "wake you up again. Any girlfriend of mine is mine to use any damn way I want, any time I want."

The thought of being with a man who would have such total control of her was much too close to what Jeremy had saved her from with her father...but the thought of Robert having that much control over her? She couldn't have stopped her pussy from squeezing that tightly around his cock if she tried. He was every bad thing she missed from when she was in her early 20s and the situation Jeremy had saved her from.

The brief thought of her husband broke her out of the mindset she slowly sinking into, reminding her this was all an act to get Robert's help making a baby for her and Jeremy. Nothing about her brother-in-law was supposed to be appealing, arousing, or anything that would make her view him as anything more than a means to an end. She wasn't supposed to imagine how nice it would be to be at someone's horny beck and call again. While she and Jeremy were rabbits, as much as she hated to admit it, being nothing more than a hole for someone to get off with was the hottest time for her.

It reminded her of the men her father began turning her out to once she turned 18 and needed to earn her keep until she could get a real job. He would let use her or make her take care of them, and he made sure it was etched into her brain that everyone else's pleasure and needs being met was more important than her own wants or needs. That if she just went with the flow then she could enjoy what pleasure she could get while helping someone else feel good. Back then she was too confused to understand, but now she did -- deep down she had always wanted her control to be taken away, she just wanted to pick who she gave that control to.

But she couldn't pick Robert. She was married to Jeremy, who saved her from a life where she had no choice over who controlled her life, and deserved better than his wife having thoughts about taken and controlled by the man she wasn't married to.

"Does that sound good to you Val?" He had to ask after her body's reaction. "Being taken at any time I want? On any surface?"

Valen tried to not look at him, but his grip left her ass and soon had her jaw in a firm but not violent hold that forced her to look at him and see the excited look in his eyes. The rough, commanding hold pushed her back towards the head space she was trying to not slip into.

"It does sound good, doesn't it? You really are just a cock hungry slut, just aching for a cock. How does Jeremy even keep up with you?"

"...He doesn't."

It was meant to be a lie to Robert, because of the hidden cameras watching their fake affair, but the truth was Jeremy did leave her wanting sometimes. He would fuck her anywhere she wanted him to, but it was never like what Robert was talking about. Jeremy did it to make her happy, but Robert would do it because he "knew" he was entitled to her body anytime he wanted. She could be in the middle of making dinner and if he wanted her he would take her. For now, her "lie" was the truth and only she knew.

"That's because Jeremy's all soft and sweet, does that romance shit. He doesn't understand where a woman's real place like I do, and I think you're starting to see that." His hand let go of her jaw and brushed down over her throat before continuing down go grope her breast. "Tell you what...I'll give you a late wedding gift."

Valen's heart had skipped a beat when Robert's untrusted hand brushed over her throat. For one moment she thought he was about to squeeze, and though she didn't trust him enough to share that kink, a small self-destructive part of herwanted to see how far he would push her limits. When his hand found her breast though, a soft signing moan escaped her.

"What gift?" She bit her lip behind another moan when he teased her nipple and kissed between her breasts.

"For the rest of this week, I'll let you be my girlfriend and give you get a taste of what it's like to be with a man who knows his woman's place." His mouth latched onto her neglected nipple, earning him another moan from his brother's wife as he swirled his tongue around the hardened nub. He tugged at her nipple with his teeth before he let go and sat up between her legs, looking down at her. "And since you've neglected me for the last few years, I want to hear you tell me you want to be my girlfriend. I want to hear you say you want me to take care of you the way you really deserve."

Valen looked up at him, unsure how Jeremy would feel when he saw this part on camera, but unable to say as much to Robert since he didn't know about their secret audience. She knew Jeremy had a cuck thing, and he had wanted her to degrade him a little to feed Robert's ego, but would he be okay with her going that far? If he would, then she knew he would find it hot...but not as hot as she did to let Robert manipulate her words. She tried to convince herself it was Jeremy's sake when she spoke her next words, but some part of her knew she was doing this for her own fetish satisfaction.

"Please Robbie, will you let me be your girlfriend?" She reached down and held eye contact with him as she touched him where they were still joined. "I want to know what it's like to be treated the way I should be, the way you know is best. I promise I'll be a good girl for you." She squeezed tight around the bit of his cock that was still inside her. "I'll listen and do everything you say, just please pick me."

Robert's cock couldn't stay soft as he listened to her needy begging, delivered while her pussy was squeezing and massaging it back to life. "Tell me..." He withdrew his cock with a low groan when she squeezed down tight to keep him in. "...you'll be all mine until he gets back. That you won't even mention him unless I tell you to."

"I'll be all yours, baby." She let him guide her onto her hands and knees -- he was excited to see that she needed no verbal orders -- her excitement building as he unknowingly nursed her old training back to life, helping her slip further into the mindset he was unaware of. "You won't even hear his name, not unless you tell me to use it, but the only name I want to use is yours Robbie. Your cock fills me better than his, your cock makes me cum harder, even your cum fills me better than his, please let me have you this week? I want to know what it's like to be with a real man."

Valen remembered that men loved it when you gave them more than they asked for and pulled out everything she could think of, using his words from earlier to hopefully get under his skin. She was eager to please him right now, desperate to have him pick her even as a temporary lover. She loved Jeremy, but Robert was already scratching an itch her husband couldn't...what could he do with full access to her?

Robert stroked his hand over his cock as he listened to the things he hadn't asked to hear. He wondered if she was just trying to make him happy with the added words...or if she meant what she said because she felt free enough to admit a truth she was learning? He could tell she was still holding back, but it was even more obvious that her resolve was weakening the longer his game went on. He thought if he played his cards right he could break up the happy couple and have his own personal slut.

He had always wanted a woman he could mold into the perfect sexual partner, and with someone as easily manipulated as his brother's wife appeared to be, that was finally within reach. It helped that Jeremy already partially gotten her ready for him by not catching on to just how much his wife liked to be used. This little cock slut needed a man that could keep up with that need, or who would let others do it when he wasn't up for it, and he was more than happy to take away his brother's perfect wife and turn her into someone Jeremy wouldn't recognize anymore.

Robert liked the idea of seeing if he could break her down so far that she would take another man's cock if he told her to. Unaware that he was the other man in that moment, he had no idea how easy that would be. Regardless, he planned to use the rest of the week to make sure that not only would Jeremy come home to a pregnant wife, but it wouldn't be long before his perfect little wife broke his heart when she came running to the man who could give her everything she needed in bed because her poor hubby couldn't do it for her anymore. He could show her she didn't need all that mushy shit to be happy, and soon after that he would put a ring on her that she would never take off. While that was on his mind...