Tangled Web Ch. 04

Story Info
Ethan sexts with his teammates for the first time.
3.7k words
4.48
2.2k
00

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaxonHill
JaxonHill
81 Followers

Ethan's phone lit up at about 10pm. It was his dad.

"Sorry I was MIA today. I had dinner at the country club that went longer than I expected. I also reconnected with a friend unexpectedly. I'll see you in the morning."

There it was. Ethan's dad was finally getting back on the horse. Ethan wasn't sure how he felt getting a text from his dad telling him that he was about to get laid. But Ethan supposed it was considerate of him to make sure that Ethan didn't worry.

Since Ethan's exciting incident on the balcony this afternoon, Ethan kept having flashbacks of his sexy neighbor. Each time, his cock would spring to life and Ethan would send a text to a female member of his high school tennis team. Jennifer, Kimmy, Diane, and Mia were his go-to girls for flirty texting that he could count on to stoke his imagination, ego, and sexual desire. He had never outright sext with any of them, and that wasn't his goal, but he could always count on these four girls to respond in a way that kept a small fire of sexual heat going inside him. All four girls were in his grade and had graduated high school and were off to college in the fall, like him.

Jennifer had responded earlier by asking Ethan if he liked bikini bottoms that were cut low, or that rose up over the hips. Ethan had insisted that he couldn't answer without seeing an example of what she was talking about. Instead of sending him pictures (which he half expected) she simply reminded him that what he picked might influence her decision of what to wear to the beach when the Tennis Team graduates met up there this Saturday.

"Hmmm, I guess I better pick carefully then, maybe you could give me the pros and cons of each style?" Ethan texted.

"Fair enough, the pros of the low cut, you really get a good view of my stomach and torso. Also, I think the low-cut looks better with my hips, I'm fairly slender and I think the other style is better for girls with wider hips. Cons, if I'm not careful, when I bend over or squat down, my butt crack can be exposed." Jennifer replied.

"That doesn't sound like a con to me."

"*Tongue Sticking Out Emoji*"

"I hope so."

"Keep it in your pants Carter."

"*Angelic Face Emoji*"

Jennifer didn't reply after that.

Kimmy and Diane's texts back and forth with Ethan were pretty low-key by comparison to Jennifer. Ethan tried to prod them on by telling both of them that Jennifer had asked for his advice on a bikini decision for this weekend's beach party.

Diane, LOL'd and called him a perv, with a heart emoji to follow to let him know she wasn't really turned off by it, but neither did she continue the conversation.

Kimmy on the other hand asked what the decision was.

"Well, I had to weigh in on which bikini she would wear on Saturday." Ethan responded, keeping it vague enough to seem innocent for the moment.

"How did you decide?" Kimmy wanted to know.

"Well, the decision was between a low-cut pair that really shows off her ass, or a high cut pair that shows off her hips." Ethan didn't mention the fact that this decision had been made without actually seeing if this was true.

"What did you pick?" Kimmy asked.

"Take a guess." Ethan replied.

"I'd take you for an ass man." Kimmy replied.

"Depends on the ass." Ethan continued.

"Lol, I suppose that's true." Kimmy stated.

"So does her ass look better in bikini bottoms or a tennis skirt?" Kimmy asked.

The question surprised Ethan, but he also liked the question, "I haven't decided yet." He ventured.

"I like the allure of a sexy booty in a tennis skirt for sure, but its nice to get to see if expectation meets reality, if you know what I mean," Ethan quickly added.

Ethan realized that his cock was hard with this line of discussion with Kimmy. He reached down and gave his cock a few strokes in his athletic shorts which granted him easy access. He forgot that he had discarded his underwear from earlier and was grateful now to be able to lazily pleasure himself while he chatted with Kimmy.

Kimmy's next text was a gif of a sexy looking booty that shifted from side to side and caused Ethan to grasp his cock firmly. But within seconds, the optical illusion was made understood when the camera zoomed out to show the disgusting belly of an overweight man who had somehow made his flabby belly into the shape of a sexy ass when zoomed in.

"RUDE!" Ethan replied, as his cock went instantly flaccid.

"*3 laughing crying emoji's*" was Kimmy's first reply.

Her second reply brought Ethan's cock back to life. It was a mirror selfie of Kimmy wearing a white bikini. She had chosen the high-cut style, and it was quite fitting for her since her hips were wide, or at least wider than Jennifer's and it did indeed accentuate her shape. A second later, Ethan's mouth dropped open.

"Sometimes you don't have to pick between the two," the text from Kimmy read, followed by a picture from behind. Kimmy's booty was quite visible as the high-cut bikini bottoms also were pretty close to a thong as they didn't provide much coverage for her sexy, shapely ass.

Ethan grasped his cock and began jerking to Kimmy's pictures. When he took too long to respond, Kimmy sent another text.

"Hello?"

Ethan quickly picked up his phone.

"Sorry, my boner took over my brain." He replied honestly, hoping that it would make her laugh and smooth over his failure to offer immediate compliments.

"Fair," was Kimmy's single word reply.

"*Big Grin Emoji* *Heart Emoji*" Ethan fired over next.

"Not fair," came Kimmy's reply.

"???" Ethan sent back.

"I showed you mine..." Kimmy's text indicated that she was expecting something in return from Ethan.

He wasn't sure what exactly she was wanting. Did she want a picture of him in his swimsuit? He told her he had a boner, was she looking for evidence? Ethan was genuinely unsure what to do next. Clarity finally struck.

"What do you want to see?" Ethan finally replied.

"What do you want to show me?" Kimmy asked. She wasn't making this easy for him, but her question made his cock harder, there was no doubt what WANTED to show her.

"Promise not to freak out?" Ethan asked.

"Depends, if you turn out to be a black guy with a 10 incher, I cannot promise I won't freak out."

Kimmy was surprising him today and Ethan laughed out loud at her text. But there it was, she wanted to see evidence of what her bikini photos had done to him. He almost took his shorts off but opted to go safe first. Ethan tucked his athletic shorts around his hard cock so that it was clearly visible that it was indeed a hard cock in his shorts. After finding the right angle, he took the photo and sent it over to Kimmy.

"Not a 10 incher," Kimmy replied.

"But looks good," Kimmy quickly added.

"Are you still wearing your bikini?" Ethan dared to ask.

"Yup," came Kimmy's reply.

"Are you still wearing those shorts?" Kimmy added.

"I was just contemplating them actually," Ethan replied somewhat truthfully.

This was the furthest his flirt texting had ever gone, and there was a part of him that told him to stop, and a cock part of him that told him to keep going. Kimmy answered his internal questioning for him.

Her next picture text was of her with her bikini top pulled to the sides of her tits. They weren't overly large, but that's to be expected for an 18 year old athletic girl. She had one hand taking the picture in the mirror, and the other arm crossed in front of her right breast to cover her nipple, while her hand held the other breast, clearly squeezing it but covering her nipple.

Ethan's cock twitched noticeably, and he removed his shorts without any hesitation. Ethan went into his bathroom, and positioned himself so that he too could take a picture using the mirror. Ethan placed one arm in front of his cock, holding onto his balls, and took the picture with his other hand. He sent the picture off to Kimmy who replied quickly.

"*Laughing crying emoji* You don't do this often do you?" Kimmy asked.

Ethan was confused, "No?" he replied.

"Look at the picture you sent me, but look at the mirror to the side." Kimmy replied.

"O M G hahahahaha" Ethan was genuinely laughing at his mistake. While he was trying to mimic Kimmy's playfulness, he had actually captured a full picture of his erection clear as day. The mirror to his right reflected in the mirror in front of him and gave Kimmy a fantastic view of his cock.

"I showed you mine..." Ethan dared to send next.

It took a minute for Kimmy to reply, and while she didn't send anything overtly sexual, she had removed her bikini entirely, and had taken a picture of her backside without any coverage.

"I have to go shopping with my mom now," came Kimmy's follow-up text. Followed by a "*kissing face emoji* have fun *Sweat drops emoji*"

Even though the sweat drops emoji could apply, Ethan felt it was being used for a different purpose in this context. Ethan quickly saved the photos Kimmy had sent him, and proceeded to allow them to fuel his second masturbation session for the day. When Ethan had finished shooting his cum on the bathroom sink, he snapped a photo, and contemplated sending it to Kimmy.

Instead, he replied, "Thanks, I feel much better now, let me know if you require further evidence."

Kimmy didn't reply, and Ethan didn't expect her to. At least not for a while.

The only one Ethan hadn't heard from was Mia. Ethan looked at the time and realized that it was dinner time. He decided to go for a run down into town and grab some dinner at a local restaurant. When he got back to the house, he hadn't taken his phone with him, he saw that he had several messages.

Picking up the phone he opened up the texts he had received from Jennifer first.

"Why did you tell Kimmy that I showed you my ass?"

"Hello?"

"Ethan, what the hell, I never sent you any pictures of my ass, why would you even say that?"

"You better have a good reason for this."

'Fuck' Ethan said to himself.

Next, he looked at the texts he had received from Diane.

"LOL, I knew you were perving earlier. Kimmy says you have a nice cock. LOL."

"What did you do to piss off Jennifer?"

Next were texts from Kimmy.

"Yes, please."

"Hey, I had fun earlier, but why did you lie about seeing Jennifer's ass?"

"*crickets emoji*"

"Ummm, maybe you could like... text me back or something? Jennifer is losing her shit."

Ethan noticed he had some texts from Mia but decided not to read them yet. He had enough on his plate right now.

First, Ethan tried calling Kimmy. She didn't answer.

He then texted Diane back.

"It's a misunderstanding,"

Next, he texted Jennifer.

"Sorry for the delay, I went for a run to get dinner in town and didn't take my phone with me."

"I'm really sorry Jennifer, I didn't tell her that you showed me your ass, I said that you asked me my opinion, and I MAY have IMPLIED that I got to see things for myself. But I never actually said that you sent me pics or anything."

"It was really shitty of me to imply something like that though, I'm super sorry if I embarrassed you or made you feel bad at all."

"If there's anything I can do to make it up to you, let me know *Praying hands emoji*"

Last Ethan got back to Kimmy.

"Hey, sorry, I went for a run into town and grabbed some dinner, I didn't take my phone with me."

"I never actually said that Jennifer sent me any pictures... *shrugging emoji*"

"I won't say I'm sorry if that implication allowed me to get some from you though... I'm still thinking about them *heart eyes emoji*"

"Still want to see the evidence?"

Ethan's phone notification went off. It was Jennifer.

"It's okay, I'm sorry for flipping out," Jennifer sent.

"Forgiven *100 emoji*," Ethan quickly fired back.

"Forgiven... 50%," Came Jennifer's reply.

"Good enough for me," Ethan sent.

"*smiling face emoji*" was Jennifer's reply, and Ethan let is sit at that.

Diane's Text came next.

"Just look at porn next time, yeah?" Diane was always quick to cut to it. She was fairly no-nonsense, which is probably why she was the best female tennis player on the team. She also was one of the few who had received multiple full athletic scholarship offers.

Ethan opted to go right at her this time, seeing if he could manage to keep from having the upper hand.

"Maybe I like the real thing." Ethan replied.

"Lol, I promise your cock doesn't know the difference. And it keeps you out of trouble with your friends," came Diane's advice.

"Fair enough, but I still prefer the real thing," Ethan pressed.

"If you want me to get involved in your jerk off sessions, you're going to have to do better than that," came the surprising reply from Diane. Was she actually implying that she WOULD get involved in his "jerk off sessions" as she had put it.

"Interesting," was all Ethan could think of to reply.

"Inquiring minds want to know. What does the best female tennis player in the state of Maryland need to be interested in a little 'jerk off session'," Ethan quickly added feeling both hopeful and witty.

"I'll ask her for you the next time I see her at a tournament," came Diane's reply. She was ruthless.

Ethan was about to move on to Mia's texts when Diane's next text came through.

"Show me." She said.

"What?" Ethan replied.

"You know what." Diane replied.

"Not unless you ask nicely." Ethan dared to push back.

"Go to hell." Diane's reply fired back instantly.

Ethan laughed out loud and debated what to do next. His indecision worked in his favor this time as Diane replied first.

"Kimmy says you have a nice cock, I'd like to see proof. Perhaps you would be kind enough to send over some photographic evidence." Her reply was over-the-top and it made Ethan laugh out loud again. Diane wasn't necessarily his type, but her humor and personality did have a certain kind of attraction for him.

Ethan fired back the photo he had taken earlier for Kimmy.

"LOL, that's fucking hilarious," Diane replied.

"If you'd like for me to be involved in a jerk off session then perhaps you should send a more current photo though," came Diane's next text.

Ethan felt that a daring, forward approach seemed to be working best with Diane, so he opted to continue that strategy.

"Kimmy provided some visual stimulation to get things going," Ethan responded.

A picture flashed up next from Diane. She was leaning back in her bed (as best as Ethan could tell). Her hair was pulled back, and her eyebrow has arched high as she held up her middle finger. Despite the context of the photo, Ethan did admire the symmetry of her face. Her eyes were strikingly blue, and her lips were slightly pursed which gave Ethan the distinct desire to introduce her lips to his own. But this wasn't exactly what Ethan was looking for, and his cock certainly hadn't responded to this particular photo.

"I'm afraid my cock isn't sure if the "fuck you" from your middle finger is literal or proverbial."

"An understandable question for a cock." Diane replied.

Quickly following was a photo that was both similar and distinctly different from the one he had received moments ago. Diane's facial expression had changed from one of skepticism, to one of amused intrigue. And while her middle finger still stood strong, it was standing strong in front of the nipple of her right breast which was now exposed. Diane had lifted her shirt up to expose her breast for Ethan! Ethan's cock sprang to life with this photo.

"That did it," Ethan quickly offered encouragement. He dropped his shorts and underwear discarding them to the side as he did his best to get a good side shot of his erection standing tall. He took the photo and sent it to Diane.

"Did I do that?" Diane asked.

"Sure did. I'd like to stroke it now for you, but I don't want to sound greedy. Would you be so kind as to offer any additional encouragement?" Ethan adopted Diane's mildly sarcastic overly formal mannerism in his request and hoped that it would be understood and accepted.

"I'll see what I can do," came Diane's reply.

Ethan's heart began to beat harder. Of all the girls he could have sexted with, he really would never have guessed that Diane would be one to engage like this with him. As he waited, his mind drifted back to the many times he had watched her play tennis. She was very athletic, tall, just over 5' 10" with toned arms, legs, and ass. From Ethan's perspective, she worked out constantly and her body showed it. He had met her mother once who wasn't overweight, but clearly didn't work out either. Her mother had distractingly nice large tits, and the day Ethan had met her, she was wearing a top that showed them off nicely.

Ethan reflected on this, because usually girls who were as athletic as Diane typically did not have much of a bust to show for it, but now Ethan had seen evidence to the contrary on Diane. Her tits were relatively large and as he waited for whatever Diane would send him next, he scanned back to the photo she had sent so that he could admire the outline of her well-formed breast.

In hindsight, Ethan was not prepared for what came next. A video!

Ethan's heart pounded in his chest as he gripped his cock and hit play.

"Fuck my pussy Ethan, fuck me with that big hard cock. Oh fuck. You like my wet pussy don't you. I see you perving on my ass when you're supposed to be practicing your serves. Now show me what you want, fuck my tight hole, fill me up with that big hard dick. Fuuuuuuck."

The video ended abruptly. And Ethan's mind exploded as he jerked his cock hard and fast. The video was of Diane jilling herself with a view down from her chest to where Ethan couldn't exactly see her naughty bits, but he could absolutely tell what she was doing, and her words were enough to send him into bliss.

"Don't forget to send me a video of when you cum," came Diane's next reply.

Ethan wasn't sure how to listen to Diane's video and take one of his own, so he settled on watching her video once more and then finishing off with one of his own. Ethan had finished watching Diane's video for the second time and was close to orgasm. He fired up his own video and began stroking his cock. Inspired by Diane, he included his own dirty talk.

"Take it Diane, take my big cock into your wet pussy. You know I like watching your sexy ass when I'm supposed to be practicing. Would you bounce that sexy ass on my cock Diane? Yeah, I bet you would, bounce your ass on my cock. Where do you want my cum Diane? I'm going to cum all over you. Where do you want it? Would you play a match with my cum staining the inside of your tennis skirt from cumming on your sexy tight ass? I could cum on your tits, you would like that wouldn't you Diane. You're a secret slut aren't you Diane, I bet you'd love my load all over your face. Oh fuuuuuck."

With that Ethan shot rope after rope of cum onto the floor in front of him. He was fully spent when he stopped the video and sent it to Diane.

Diane didn't send any response, and Ethan didn't send anything else. If she was feeling the same as him, it was probably a mix of disbelief, mild embarrassment, and an open question of what this meant for their relationship going forward.

Ethan went to the bathroom to shower off and clean up before he sat back down to review the remaining texts he had.

Kimmy had responded, "*Wink Emoji* *Heart Emoji* Good night."

Ethan finally made it over to Mia's texts.

"Hey Ethan! Sorry I'm late getting back to you. Hey guess what! I saw your dad at the country club I'm working at this summer."

"Anyway, he's really nice."

"I'm almost done with work now; it seemed like you were looking to chat earlier. Everything okay?"

Mia was genuinely sweet, and her question made him smile.

"Hey Mia, sorry I'm just now getting back with you. It turned out to be a more eventful day than I originally expected. I ran down to town earlier to get some exercise and some dinner. I was about to head to bed here soon when I saw your texts," Ethan replied initially.

JaxonHill
JaxonHill
81 Followers
12