All Comments on 'Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 01'

by sinisterout

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

why is the wimp still living with the whore god is he ever stupid

Phoenix215Phoenix215over 3 years ago

This story is really hot!!! Cant wait for the next update

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Crap!!

He lets his wife fuck his boss, has erotic masterbation, eats her, imagining cleaning out dans cumm and volunteering for more humiliation by her affair.

Get the hell up and run not walk out of this crappy life her perversions are trapping him in. Sick sad and sorry for his surrender to this sickness.

A negative 1 for this puke.

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
I always slow down for an accident.

I used to write (and read) a lot of erotic horror, but then I discovered the willing cuckold genre. I remember reading The Hobbit as a child and wishing desperately that hobbits and dwarves were real. Funny that. Now that I’m older, I’m very glad they don’t.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 3 years ago

5*

I'm looking forward to where this story goes. Thanks for the story.

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
To finish my thought...

Something came up. Sorry.

Anyway, i like these sorts of stories, along with most of the other sorts as well. It amazes me how fortunate the wife who wants a submissive husband and the husband who wants a dominant wife are to conveniently find each other in fiction (else there wouldn’t be a story).

I mean, compare these two characters to the rampant frustration of most couples in reality who have not, and will never express their deepest, most personal fantasies to their spouses - Let alone be perceptive or even interested enough to empathize with one another. They should really buy a lottery ticket, but that’s the formula and I don’t begrudge the story its necessary elements.

So, thank goodness for fiction, I say, but when I look at the statistics, I’m very grateful these individuals largely exist only in the fertile imagination of their respective authors. Much like most of Stephen King’s characters. (I’m reading Dead Zone - Love it)

I’m looking forward to the next 26 chapters. I hope it’ll have a happy ending, but not too happy. I’m always in need of a good reason to drink more gin. Tequila, not so much; it has its own reasons built in. Thanks for posting.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
What a bunch of fucking shit

Thank you for writing about world-class horseshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hope she wakes up in the morning to find his wardrobe empty and his boss goes bankrupt without him working there, cuckold is one thing cheating bitch is horrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why so many nasty comment from insecure men.

1. Allowing your wife to have an intense affair is perfectly acceptable and a demonstration of love and devotion.

2. Nothing wrong in becoming a sissy for her and her lover either. Why would anyone want to live in the closet if they have an understanding wife who encourages them.

darthnader19darthnader19over 3 years ago
5 stars

Amazing start

llyfrllyfrabout 3 years ago
Sad

Ok, she is abusive its not love its abuse simple as that. pack up your clothes and leave; not goinjg to happen of course but still reality is its not a heathy relationship. and no allowing your spouse to cheat is not love it means you have such low self worth that you feel that your not good enough for them. she is abusing that feeling.

wylderoswylderosabout 3 years ago
This is great and I'm savoring it

I enjoy the indulgent personality of Holly, who obviously loves her husband in her unconventional and erotic way. She has persuaded him to open up a great deal, and I hope he can transition from being an inhibited pervy guy to embracing the world of sexual exploration his wife is offering. And his perversion is that he has to deny and hide and feel humiliated about his curiosity about what turns him on!

I understand the hostility of some of the reviewers here, but only to pity their pathetic cowardice, fragility and sense of vulnerability when exposed to the amazingly joyful panoply of sexual possibilities.

We are all sexual beings. Anyone who thinks there are absolute and limited roles for men and women when it comes to sexuality is wasting their amazing potential for pleasure.

Sexual practices do not define a person, they are analogous to an incredible buffet of limitless food and drink spread before each one of us. Why anyone would condemn another for preferences whether in food or sex when it does no damage to the critic makes no sense.

I like the characters so far and hope for intense and progressive development of them. Also that the story is told through dialogue rather than explication..

Looking forward to indulgently reading more chapters!

Ignore the haters, they know not what they do or even their own minds and motivation for the hateful sentiments they express..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That... wasn't a bad story. As much as it should have been

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyover 2 years ago

Sensational !!!!

I think I have just found a new favourite author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Criticise a story for its style etc by all means,but to criticise a story in these genres for not being realistic,or when they are about consenting adults for being immoral is just plain stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought it was an interesting story until the husband just outs himself and all is back in the right direction? One minute he hates being betrayed and a single conversation with his cheating slut and he's what he hated a few minutes prior. I just think the process should have been slower and interesting. You had made a strong case for why he was so missed and wanted to be away from her and his boss.

sinisteroutsinisteroutalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Readers, I regret to inform you that Literotica has rejected chapter 21 in this series, making it impossible to complete publication.

SO

bk3rdbk3rdover 1 year ago

I've only read this 1st chapter so I don't know what #20 is much less the missing #21. ... BUT I know they rejected my 1st (and so far only) until I revised (a couple of times) and resubmitted it. They never really said why the rejection. But I did manage to fix whatever it was. The reason for this long exposition is two fold ... 1st your explanation of the cuckold's compulsion is so right on (IMHO) that I will certainly be reading all you have written and 2ndly I'd love to read something (#21) so borderline that it got rejected. So please try to figure out how to get #21 accepted.

5*s on #1 by the way.

bk3rdbk3rdover 1 year ago

Well the following is clearly not need by the author and will definitely be ignored by all the negative commenter. Those who are not submissive ( I acknowledge that I am submissive) can never understand much less accept that such as we (submissives) want, seek and even need to be dominated, insulted, humiliated and CUCKOLDED! So as you obviously, thankfully have done ... ignore them; keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous