Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where would the fun be in that? My pussy was drenched when I saw you come into the conference room this afternoon. You looked so pathetic, and I knew what was going through your mind. You were so humiliated that you couldn't even look me in the eyes. Even thinking about it now makes my pussy tingle."

"That gets you off?"

"Oh yeah, it is so visceral and so raw."

"It's so humiliating."

"It's humiliating for all of us. Think about it. Why is Dan fucking the wife of his best employee? Does that make any sense? Is that something a normal employer would do?"

"A lot of employers get involved with their employees."

"Yeah, but you got us through that EPA inspection last month, and you're the only reason we were able to get Ford back to the negotiating table last June. Dan can't afford to lose you. So, fucking your wife doesn't make any sense."

"So why did he do it?"

"Maybe he's lonely, or maybe he's jealous of how much everyone respects you. But it didn't hurt that I got him drunk and seduced him."

"So, this didn't just spontaneously happen. You set out to do it?"

"Yes, but it's not about the seduction. The three of us are like the sides of a triangle. We all need each other."

I wanted to ask her how she needed me, but I didn't want to appear insecure. Instead, I asked, "How is cheating humiliating for you?"

"You should try being the slut woman for a day. The wives and the friends of the wives of cheating husbands are the most vicious creatures on Earth."

"But Dan isn't married."

"Just wait. Once the women at work figure out what is going on, the knives will come out, and watch out, because once they know I'm cheating on you, they will start circling you like sharks around bloody chum."

I took a bite of the creamy chicken and drifted into thought. I'd figured Holly would eventually cheat on me, but things had been good at home, so I'd assumed I had more time. We weren't like other couples our age. We spent most of our free time together, and we still had sex like newlyweds. Yes, she'd mentioned sharing more intimacy, but I hadn't realized she wanted so much. Besides, who shares their penchant for crossdressing? I asked, "How did you know that I fantasized about you and Dan?"

She smiled, "Opposites attract. A dominant woman like me attracts a submissive guy like you."

I replied, "I suppose," as the pieces fell into place in my mind. She'd had a lot of experience with submissive men. She knew what they liked and how they liked to be treated. She probably knew that I would fantasize about her being with other men before I did. That was probably how she figured out that I liked to crossdress too. I wondered what else she knew about me.

Holly stirred what remained of her meal with her fork, then said, "The thing is, life is what you make it. You can choose to live a bland and boring life, or you can grab the moment and make every day extraordinary. It's up to you. All you have to do is think about it the right way."

I shook my head in confusion. "What are you talking about?"

"What happens isn't important. What's important is how you react to it."

I shook my head again. "You just want me to suck it up and accept your affair."

"No! I want you to savor every adventure life throws your way, including my affairs."

"That's easy for you to say. You're the one with someone else."

"Don't look at it like that. Think about it as your chance to explore your cuckold fantasy."

"Cuckold fantasy? You're just spinning bullshit. Cheating is cheating. That's all there is to it."

"No, baby. Take this meal, for example. It's a fine meal. We both enjoyed it, right?"

I nodded in agreement. "It's great."

"But all we have to do is think a little differently to transform this simple meal into something sexy." She straightened her posture and asked, "Look at this sauce. It's kind of sexy, don't you think?"

"It's just a creamy white sauce."

"Don't you think it looks sexy and creamy like your cum?"

I shook my head in dismay. It would have been an absurd question in any other context. But it was entirely logical here in the dining room with Holly. I replied, "I suppose. it's white like cum, and it has about the same consistency."

"Does it taste like cum to you?"

"That's one of those yes/no questions that has no right answer."

She pressed, "Oh, come on. I know you've tasted your cum."

"Guys don't admit that."

"Maybe not, but you're going to admit it to me. Go ahead, admit it. You've tasted your cum."

There was no point in pretending. I exhaled and said, "It's salty like cum, but the sauce is creamier."

"Do you like my sauce more than you like your cum?"

I looked at her for a few seconds while wondering how far she was going to push me. "Of course."

She scooped up a finger full of sauce and held it up to my mouth, "Here, I want you to take my cum from my finger."

I hesitated for another long moment. Taking imaginary cum from my wife's finger was not something a normal, vanilla, white-bread husband would do. I knew that I should have refused. Instead, I extended my tongue to lick up the white cream on her fingertip. As I did, Holly forced her finger into my mouth, driving it in as far as it would go. She said, "Suck my cum like the whore you are."

The situation was just as I'd feared. My wife was maneuvering me into a new role in our relationship, with each small step leading to another. Rather than fight, I sucked on her finger like it was her cock, while she slowly fucked my head by sliding it in and out of my mouth.

She said, "There's a good little girl. Take my cock deep in your mouth."

I sucked her finger and part of her hand into my mouth. She said, "That's it, Baby. Take it all."

My lips slid the length of her finger one last time before she slipped it from my mouth and then held it for me to lick. I flicked it like the girls in porn movies flick the rosy tip of a cut dick; then, I slowly licked its length one final time. Once I'd sucked her finger clean, she lifted her skirt and dabbed a little of the sauce onto her pussy. She looked me in the eyes and softly cooed, "Come here and eat my cream pie."

I'd fantasized about eating cum from her pussy many times, so I got down on my knees between her legs and slowly licked her creamy slit.

"How do I taste?" she asked.

"You taste spectacular."

"Do you like eating my cream pie?"

"Yes, very much."

"Did you think about eating a cream pie that night I was with Dan?"

I looked up from between her legs but didn't answer.

"Answer me. Did you masturbate to thoughts of eating a cream pie when I was with Dan?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I thought about it while I masturbated."

"Oh, come on. You can do better than that. Say it."

Her voice had taken a sultry tone, and she was pushing her hips forward to meet my lips as I ate her pussy, so I couldn't resist playing along. "I thought about eating Dan's cum from your pussy while I masturbated."

"Did it make you come?"

I paused for a moment. She was getting hot, and I wanted to please her, but I didn't like where the conversation was going.

"Tell me that you came while fantasizing about eating Dan's cum."

I hesitated again.

"Go ahead, Baby, you can do it," she sweetly coaxed.

"Thinking of my face between your legs while I licked Dan's hot cum from your pussy made me come the night you were cuckolding me. The thought of licking his cum from your slit was the most erotic thing I could think of." After a brief pause, I asked, "Are you happy now?"

She smiled brightly, stroked my head with her hand, and asked, "Did you eat your cum that night?"

I hesitated again.

"Come on. You were fantasizing about being humiliated, so you finished off by doing the most humiliating thing you could do. You ate your cum, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what? Come on, say it."

"I licked the cum from my hand after fantasizing about licking my boss's cum from my cheating wife's pussy."

Holly ran her hands through my hair and said, "There's my good, little, cum-eating princess. Sharing that with me wasn't so bad, was it?"

I looked up from her cunt to see her smiling face looking down at me. While she held my gaze, her toe followed the inseam of my khakis up to my crotch. It found my erect shaft, then traced its line up and down, softly stroking it while she said, "You liked that, didn't you?"

It was insane, but my cock was rock-hard from eating a fantasy cream pie from my wife's pussy. That it had most recently been filled by my boss's cock, and he would be revisiting it soon and often made it all even crazier. On top of that, I'd confessed to eating my own cum. I knew that I should put an end to this, but it was so staggeringly erotic that I was powerless. Instead, I put my face back into her pussy and helped myself to seconds.

Her hands pulled hard at my head, pushing my face firmly into her cunt. She moaned, "Oh, you are so good at that," as her hips writhed and reeled beneath me.

Holly had a beautiful pussy. It was plush with a pronounced clitoris and a labia with extended inner lips, but the most fantastic thing about it was how wet it was. There was never any need for lubricant, and my face was always a sloppy mess after I'd finished giving her head. I licked the length of her slippery slit, sucked her luscious labia, and flicked at the promontory point of her clit with my tongue.

She said, "Oh, that feels great, but I want you to stop for a minute. Take off your clothes and kneel in the corner." After I was naked and a few feet further from her, she scooped up a couple of fingers' full of the white sauce and pushed it into her vagina. "Let's play a game. Imagine that I've just come home from a date with Dan, I've just released your cock from the cage it's been locked in all day, and now you see me with his cum leaking from my stretched cunt. What do you do?"

My face flushed, and my cock ached. I asked, "May I approach my goddess?"

"Goddess? Oh, I love that. Yes, come here, but don't touch."

I approached her by walking on my knees, then stopped when I was close enough to lick the cum from her sloppy slit. "May I lick Dan's cum from your cunt?"

"My cunt? Where do you get off using a word like cunt with your goddess?"

"I'm sorry, My Goddess. May I embrace your yoni with my lips?"

She smiled, "That's better, but no. You can't touch me. You haven't earned the right to cherish my yoni yet."

It was a fun game, but I was a little confused. "How may I please you, My Goddess?"

"You must share a secret with me, and only the deepest darkest secret will give you access."

"Haven't you gotten enough from me today?"

She shook her head, "That's not something you'd say to a goddess. Come on, play along."

"No, I'm serious. Why don't you give me something? Share one or two dark secrets with me."

She said, "Fair enough," then leaned back in her chair. After a few moments, she said, "When I was with Dan yesterday, I fantasized about having his cock in my cunt, while another guy's cock was in my ass. I had a cock in my mouth and one in each hand. All the cocks were moving in perfect time. It was wild and so very fucking hot."

My shoulders slumped, and my erection faded. I said, "Is that what's holding our marriage back? You don't get gang-banged often enough?"

She smiled weakly, "Good point. No. I don't think I have any secrets like that."

"That's ridiculous. You're holding back."

She was both offended and speechless.

"Why did you marry me if you planned on cheating?"

"I didn't plan on cheating. I had every intention of being a loyal wife, but it's just so fucking boring."

"You're bored with me?"

"Oh, God, no. That isn't what I meant to say. Look at you. Look at us. What we're doing is a rush, like shoplifting. I can't resist it at the time, even though I know the price of getting caught is more than I want to pay."

"But you didn't even try to get away with it with Dan. You wanted me to find out."

"That's right. You're going to be my willing cuckold." She thrust her hips forward and said, "Go ahead, cuckold, eat Dan's cum."

I took a moment to think. I'd willingly married a woman who made no apologies about cheating on her first three husbands. We both knew that she'd cheat again, so it was almost like I'd asked her to cuckold me when I'd asked her to marry me. She had beamed with joy when I proposed on bended knee, and, at the time, I thought maybe our marriage would be different. In hindsight, I could see that I was a fool. People don't change. A cheating wife will always cheat, and I'd freely chosen to marry a cheater. It was nobody's fault but mine.

But there was more to it than that. On some deep level, being a cuckolded turned me on. I fantasized about implicitly offering my wife up to another man and then watching as they consummated my humiliation. She must have appealed to some dark need within me. I'd played into that latent desire by encouraging her to take the job as Dan's assistant and supporting all the corporate travel. Her affair with him was a logical step in the progression of our relationship. The next logical step was for me to lean over to lick the cream sauce from her pussy.

Once again, Holly's hands held my head in place, encouraging me to dive deeper into her wet abyss. She said, "Lick my pussy clean, you cum-eating princess."

Holly loved it when I went down on her. From our first date, she'd made it clear that she expected long sessions with my face planted between her legs. Once I'd given her an orgasm orally, she was likely to have a second orgasm synchronized with mine later. Sometimes she'd have me go down on her while watching TV or speaking on the phone. She'd slide off her panties while sitting next to me on the sofa and then spread her legs. That was the sign. I'd ask if she wanted a glass of wine or something else to drink, and then, after I'd served her, I would kneel between her legs while she held my head in place with her free hand. It happened a half-dozen times a week, but only occasionally would she give me a blowjob.

I deftly maneuvered my tongue over the hills and dales of her cream-sauce-coated pussy while she leaned back in her chair. I heard the chime of her phone, and I peeked up to see her responding to a text while I sucked at the fleshy hood that protected her clit. Her hips twisted as she moaned. I heard the click of the phone returning to the table and then felt both of her hands return to my head. Her fingers wove into my hair and drew my face hard into her pussy. "Baby! You are such a fucking cunt eater. You belong right there, with your lips planted on mine." Her hips began to undulate, driving her pubic bone into my face. She held it there for a long, hard second, then her body tensed. I intensified the pace until I felt her body fade. Then I slowed to long, satisfying licks up her soaked slit. After a few moments, she motioned my head up with her index finger under my chin. "You're such a good little boy."

I asked, "Does Dan go down on you every time you have sex?"

Holly smiled as she said, "Don't be silly. Guys like Dan are too macho for that. He just takes what he wants and leaves the mess for a sissy like you to clean up."

I subtracted my face from her pussy as I thought about her lover. He had taken my wife, and, with my wife's help, he was going to take anything else he wanted. I wondered why it made my cock so hard and if I would roll over and let him have everything.

Holly's toe followed the length of my cock as she said, "But you don't mind cleaning up after my lover, do you?" She snarled, "You like it, don't you?" Her toe ran the length of my cock again, then she said, "Don't bother answering because I can tell that you do. Your cock gets hard when you think of him taking your wife, and it gets even harder when you imagine licking my pussy clean." She smiled in silent satisfaction as I tacitly acknowledged what she'd said. I was her cuckold. I wasn't going anywhere.

Holly glanced into the kitchen and continued, "Speaking of messes, it's time to do the dishes." She crossed the kitchen, retrieved a pink apron, and handed it to me. "Put this on and use your imagination to make cleaning up the dishes something special."

"I don't need to wear an apron to do the dishes."

"Maybe not, but you'll look so feminine wearing it, and it will make doing the dishes sexy. If you're a good little girl, I'll help you with that unruly hardon of yours."

"I should have never shared that stuff about wearing panties with you."

Holly's mood shifted in a flash. She took my chin in her hand and directed my face to hers. In a stern voice, she said, "No. You are wrong about that. You should share everything with me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, My Goddess."

Her mood softened. "Put on the apron, and let's see how you look."

Hearts in two different shades of pink adorned the apron. It looped around my neck and tied in the back at my waist.

"Let me see you. Turn around."

I slowly turned before her. My ass exposed at the back, and my erection tented the fabric in the front.

Holly smiled. "Give me a little curtsy."

I held the apron up at the edges and bent my knees as I did my best to curtsy, which made her laugh.

"You're going to make a great sissy-maid." She said as she leaned back into one of the kitchen chairs. "Now be a good girl and do the dishes."

She watched me collect the dishes from the table, rinse them, and put them in the dishwasher. She smiled at the tent my cock pushed up from underneath the apron and admired my bare ass sway back and forth as I put the leftovers in the fridge.

My reflection in the kitchen window looked ridiculous. Underneath the pink apron was a man who looked entirely unlike a woman. I was almost as tall as Dan, with broad shoulders and tight muscles. My skin was dark and covered in hair.

Holly approached me from behind. One of her hands caressed my exposed ass, while the other encircled my erection under the apron. She said, "Bend over, little girl," as her finger came to rest on my asshole.

I obeyed by resting my head on my crossed arms on the kitchen counter. She leaned into my ear and said, "You are such an obedient little girl that I'm going to have to fuck you." Her fingernail rasped against the sensitive skin of my anus. The pressure of her finger on my asshole made my cock insanely hard. Still, the thought of being penetrated by her finger was scary. She dipped her finger into her pussy's pool of wet lubrication, then returned it to my tight hole. Slowly it began to burrow past my tight sphincter while her free hand stroked my cock. "Would you like that?"

I responded by pushing my ass back into her encroaching hand.

"I asked you a question, sissy. Would you like that?"

"Yes, My Goddess."

"Yes what? Be specific."

"Please fuck me, My Goddess."

"Should I fuck you here in the kitchen?"

"Yes, My Goddess."

"Yes, what?"

"Goddess, please fuck me right here in the kitchen, right now."

Her finger slid in and out of my ass, slowly but surely loosening it up. "You have such a tight little boi-pussy. I bet all the big boys want to play with you. Have you had lots of bad-boy cocks in your ass?"

I pushed my ass back into her probing hand. "No, My Goddess. You will be the first."

"Oh, that's so sweet. You're such a good little girl, giving me your virginity."

After a few minutes of stroking my cock while probing my asshole, she said, "Your cock is really hard. You like this a lot, don't you?"

"It's incredible. Would you suck my dick while you're doing it?"

"Of course, sweetie. All you have to do is ask." She moved between my spread legs as I leaned back with my shoulders pressed against the refrigerator. Her finger dove deep into my ass while my cock was plunged deep into her throat. Her fingertip's motion against my prostate was sublime, but it was overwhelming when combined with her wet mouth on my cock.