Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Baby. Please don't stop," I cried. My body shuddered, and my shoulders slipped against the fridge. "Oh, my God." Her finger redoubled its action, and her free hand teased my balls. "Oh, fuck. OH, FUCK!" Seconds later, my body quaked, and semen surged from my cock. "Holy Shit. That was amazing." Holly sucked hard at my dick, making sure she got every drop of my cum, then stood up and placed her lips upon mine and opened her mouth.

I opened my mouth to admit her cum-laden tongue, then sucked at it the way she had sucked at my cock. Her tongue deposited its creamy treasure in my mouth. It then pierced the narrow gap between my lips, again and again, pushing in more and more of the reproductive juices.

I savored the salty slime of my ejaculate, twirling it with my tongue while my wife measured my reaction. It was like she was a nurse who was making sure I swallowed my medicine. Once done, she kissed my lips, then kissed them again. "You are such a good little cum eater."

"I guess that's just who I am."

Her hand massaged my balls as she said, "I didn't know you liked having your ass penetrated. You've never even let me touch it before."

"I didn't want you to think I was gay."

"So, you think I'll think you're a faggot now?"

"Well, that was kind of a gay blowjob."

"What's wrong with that? If you like gay blowjobs, you should ask for gay blowjobs."

"I don't know. It's not like you were ever interested in pleasing me before. It was always my job to please you."

She laughed. "Give me a break. Did you fake all of those orgasms?"

"I didn't mean it like that. What I meant was that you hardly ever go down on me, but you expect me to go down on you every time."

"That's because blowjobs never worked for you. I don't think you've come in my mouth twice, but YOU make ME come every time."

"Well, I came that time."

"Yes! That proves my point. Do you see how good this can be if you open up to me?"

We settled into the couch with the TV off. I was in the pink apron, and she was still in the corset. I'd never been one to have multiple orgasms, and she usually had at least two, so I knew I'd be going down on her again soon. The only question was the corset. Did I want to give her head while she was wearing it, or did I want to suck on her tits? While I contemplated the immediate future, Holly tapped away on her phone. She sent a message. Moments later, her phone chimed with a reply.

"How are the girls?" I asked.

"I don't know. I haven't heard from them."

"Is that your mother?"

She replied, "Oh no. It's Dan," as she sent off another message. She spread her legs and said, "Get me a glass of wine, will you?"

I considered telling her to get Dan to do it, but she probably would have. So, I retrieved a couple of glasses of wine and returned to kneel between her legs. She placed her hand on my head, as she had a thousand times before, but before guiding my face to her pussy she said, "He's jealous that I let you come in my mouth."

"Don't you let him come in your mouth?"

"No. Of course not. I've never sucked his cock."

"Really?" A glimmer of hope stirred within me. Maybe she was reserving oral sex for me.

"Why should I? He won't go down on me." She smiled at me and pressed at the back of my head.

Instead of complying, I held back and said, "Do you have to chat with him while I'm going down on you?"

"I was going to send him a couple of pictures."

"Of me going down on you?"

"Yes. I think it'd fire him up." I shook my head in dismay, but Holly gave me no respite. She said, "Come on, dive in and show him what you've got," while aiming her camera at me.

She always took what she wanted. It was stupid of me to think she would reserve oral sex, or anything else, for me. Rather than fight it, I yielded to the pressure of her off-hand at my head and her verbal encouragement. I embraced the lips of her pussy with the lips of my mouth.

Giving her a second orgasm was usually different from her first. She liked it rougher, and she was more responsive. She leaned back, pushing her groin into my face. Her pussy was a wet treasure surrounded by a bed of closely shorn pubic hair. I licked her wetness several times, then nibbled and bit at her engorged flesh while her hand pressed firmly at my head. Her body twisted for a better view, and she snapped a photo. A moment later, I heard the chime of an incoming message. Another chime followed another snap. I imagined how I might appear to Dan as my tongue caressed her sensitized clit. I slid two fingers inside of her. I flicked my fingers wildly with the hope of distracting her from her camera and the conversation she was having with Dan.

She turned and writhed in response to the shifting attention of my lips and fingers, but she still managed to work the keyboard well enough to exchange messages with Dan. I rubbed, flicked, pinched, and twisted, but she continued messaging Dan no matter what I did. Eventually, I gave up on distracting her and focused on pleasing her.

"Oh, that's so nice," she said. "Just a little bit more."

That was my cue to focus my strokes into a tight little circle.

She said, "Oh, Baby. Look at me," as she pushed back on my head. I looked up into her camera. She asked, "Do you like making me cum?"

I licked my lips and said, "You know that I do," then I applied my face to her pussy and set to bring her home.

She exclaimed, "Oh, Baby. That's so fucking perfect. I'm almost there." Her hips writhed and twisted, and then she moaned soulfully as her body became still. She tapped her phone, stared at it for a moment, giggled, then turned it around to show me a video of what had just happened. Once the video had finished, she asked, "Isn't it fantastic?"

"Yeah, it's great," I replied, trying to sound more enthusiastic than I felt.

An instant later, her phone chimed. She laughed. "Dan wants to know if your blowjobs are as good as your cunnilingus." She tapped a reply before I could say anything.

"What did you say?" I asked.

She smiled deviously and said, "I said, 'Let him blow you so we can find out."

I stared at her in disbelief.

"Oh, come on. It was just a joke."