Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now everyone within earshot knew that my unfaithful wife was going to lock me up while she cuckolded me. I looked over her shoulder at the guy browsing for cock rings, who was sizing Holly up for a quickie while I waited in the car. Another of the guys looked like a readymade cuckold, eager to trade places with me.

I took the metal cage in my hand. It was what Holly wanted. Who was I to deny her? "I guess we'll take this one."

"Good choice." said the saleswoman. She relieved me of the strapon and cage then escorted us to the register. She asked, "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

Holly asked, "Do you have a lube that would be good for anal sex?" Once again, her voice was too loud. Half the people in the shop looked at us.

Their eyes followed us across the store as the clerk led us to the lube counter, where she cheerfully explained lubes to us. "You should use a more viscous lube with anal sex because there's no lubricant in the ass at all. I like to use a silicone-based lube when my boyfriend takes me, but I use water-based lube when I'm pegging him. Silicone lube would ruin my strapon."

Holly took my hand and smiled at me as she said, "We'll definitely need the water-based lube, but we should probably get both, don't you think?"

I nodded in hopeful agreement. It had never occurred to me that Holly would be interested in anal sex.

The clerk continued, "You should also get a less viscous lube to use with the cock cage. You don't want your husband to get sores on his Johnson when you're away."

"Oh yes, of course," replied Holly. She looked at me and said, "You don't want sores on your Johnson, do you?"

I replied with a shake of my head. I overheard two of the guys joking about fictitious sores on their Johnson.

The clerk picked up three lube bottles and led us back to the register, where she rang us up. I passed her my credit card and asked, "How often do you lock your boyfriend up?"

"Pretty much every day. The constant pressure on his cock keeps him stimulated, which has put our sex life on afterburners."

"So, he's happy with the arrangement?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. Letting your wife lock you up is probably the smartest thing you will ever do."

Holly caressed my ass and said, "You see, Sweetie? You're going to be so smart."

One of the guys behind me laughed out loud.

***

As we crossed the parking lot back to the car, I asked, "I wonder if she would have said that letting my wife have an affair was the smartest thing I'd ever do?"

Holly unlocked her Mercedes' passenger door and held it open for me like guys did for girls in the old days. She carefully closed my door then circled the car to take the driver's seat. Before she started the car, she said, "I suppose it's normal for you to feel the way you do, but years from now, when you look back on this, you are going to wish you'd just relaxed and enjoyed it."

"Wow, I hope you're right about that.."

Holly smiled. "Of course I am." She thought for a moment, then said, "We have one more quick stop. It's a bit of a setup, though, so be prepared."

***

Holly said, "Get the key for the cage's lock. You need to buy me a chain to hang it from," as we parked in front of a small jewelry shop. We entered the store to find a middle-aged Persian woman on the phone behind the counter. She signaled with a single finger that she would only be a moment, so we killed time by examining their stock.

Holly pointed to a tennis bracelet populated with engagement-ring sized diamonds. It was the centerpiece of the display with no price indicated. She said, "Dan wants to buy that bracelet for me."

I replied, "It figures that he would pick that one."

Holly clutched my hand and said, "It's easy when money's not an object."

"Why didn't he just buy it?"

"A few pieces need to fall into place first."

"If I had his money, I would have just bought it for you."

Holly wove her fingers between mine and said, "You were born into the wrong family for that." After a moment's thought, she continued, "But I'd bet you can figure a way to get me a bracelet even more beautiful than that one."

I didn't understand what she was driving at, but we were interrupted by the Persian woman's offer to help us before I could ask. I said, "I'm looking for a chain that my wife can wear to hold this key."

The woman examined the key for a few moments, then looked up to take my measure. She said, "Of course," before directing us to a different counter. She laid out a selection of chains and then checked each to see if she could get the clasp through the hole in the key. The two chains that fit were flimsy and probably wouldn't have lasted more than a couple of weeks. "I have some replacement locks with keys that will work with the nicer chains." She retrieved a black velvet box from a drawer beneath the display and laid out an array of locks. All of them were more substantial than the one that came with my cage. One was shaped like a heart. Another had the image of a lusty devil etched onto the face. The keys were either chrome-plated or gold. They were all better looking than the one that came with my chastity device. Holly picked the most attractive of the chains, threaded it through one of the gold keys, and then held it up to her neck. "What do you think?"

The Persian woman said, "I think Key Holder."

I looked at her and said, "Is it that obvious?"

She nodded. "Of course, look at yourselves."

I looked at our reflection in one of the many mirrors in the store. Holly was self-assured with an erect posture, bright smile, and killer body. Next to her stood a submissive man that I barely recognized. Somehow I looked defeated. I was poised to defer to the statuesque goddess next to me on any issue of consequence.

I asked, "Should I get the other lock to make sure this one will work?"

The woman shook her head. "You can if you want, but you don't need to. This lock will work with all of the more popular cages."

Holly handed the woman a ticket and said, "We'd also like to pick this up."

The woman took the ticket to a drawer near the register, then said, "Mr. Farsadi wanted to give you this himself." She went to the backroom and then followed a distinguished gentleman back into the store a few moments later. He was a tall man with dark skin and thick gray hair. He had a neatly trimmed mustache and rings on all of his fingers.

Mr. Farsadi said, "Holly, it is so great to see you again." He took her hands in his, turned their palms down, and kissed the back of each.

Holly flashed her most seductive smile and said, "Mr. Farsadi, you are such a charmer."

"No, it is you who charms me. How could I resist such beauty?" He admired Holly's beautiful face for a moment, then said, "It is so nice that you have come to see me."

Holly smiled and said, "It is nice to be seen by someone so appreciative."

Mr. Farsadi returned her smile and said, "Is this the man you will cuckold with me?"

Holly giggled like a schoolgirl and said, "Yes, this is my cuckold, Nick. Nick, this is Mr. Farsadi."

Without letting go of Holly's hands, he looked to me and said, "It is a wise man who knows his place."

Mr. Farsadi made it clear that he would have fucked my wife at the drop of a hat. Holly loved the attention, egging him on for more and more effusive compliments.

He asked, "Have you come to see me, or did you come to collar your poor cuckold?"

"I came for the collar, but it is always nice to see you. It's not every day a girl gets to be with a gentleman so suave and debonair."

He kissed her hand again and said, "Oh darling, you have no idea. I could make you feel more like a woman than you have ever felt before."

"What would Mrs. Farsadi have to say about that?"

He looked back at the Persian woman who was standing against the wall with her arms crossed and said, "Let's look at your cuckold's collar." He set a handsome-looking jewelry box on the glass counter and laid out a black velvet cloth. He opened the box, extracted a heavy gold chain, and carefully placed it on the black velvet. The links of the chain were intricately linked, which restricted its range of motion. In the middle of the chain, the pattern of the links broke to form letters. It took me a second to figure it out, but once I did, the message was unmistakable: CUCKOLD.

Holly picked it up and put it around my neck, while Mr. Farsadi held up a mirror. Holly asked, "How do you like it?" The chain was snug against my neck. It was almost broad enough to be a collar, but it still looked like a necklace. It was just masculine enough to be of ambiguous sexual orientation. The word CUCKOLD was impossible to miss.

Farsadi steadied the mirror and said, "This is who you are now."

I was speechless.

Mr. Farsadi laughed and said, "The truth is the thing we least want to see when we look in the mirror."

I put my hands back behind my neck to undo the clasp, but the fastener was too complicated for me to blindly decipher.

Holly asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to take it off."

"Why? It looks good on you." I must have seemed desperate because she disengaged my hands from the clasp and then reassuringly caressed them on the counter.

I shook my head. All I could see was the word CUCKOLD under my face framed in Farsadi's mirror.

Holly said, "Relax, Baby, everything is going to be alright."

I couldn't figure out how advertising my wife got her sexual satisfaction from another man was anything but a disaster.

Holly distracted me by saying, "Why don't you go with Mrs. Farsadi and settle the bill while I chat with Mr. Farsadi."

Mr. Farsadi's sullen wife processed my credit card while our spouses shared a guilty laugh. She said, "You should be happy. There are worse things than being a cuckold. At least your wife pretends to like you."

I watched my wife smile invitingly at Farsadi as he caressed her arm. He stroked her hair affectionately and then cupped her breast as casually as he might check a loaf of bread for freshness. There was no point in me protesting. I was wearing a placard that he'd fashioned, which firmly established my place: CUCKOLD. I replied, "It seems to me that you and I are in the same boat."

"No. My husband doesn't even pretend. His heart is a stone for me."

"Have you thought of leaving him?"

"Yes, but I don't want to be alone, and what man would have a pathetic old woman like me?"

"I wouldn't hesitate to be with you."

"You? Ha! You don't even own your own penis. You're just a pussy in a work shirt and pants."

I waited in silent humiliation while she finished the transaction. I collected the bag with our purchases, and I went out to the car to wait. Rather than watch my wife flirt with the jeweler, I took out my phone and read the news. I suppose that's what cuckolds do: they look the other way.

Holly breezed out of the store with a glowing smile on her face. She took her seat behind the wheel and asked, "What's your rush?"

"Can we please get out of here?"

"Don't you want to know how he is in bed? Aren't you curious about the size of his cock? Now that we're more intimate, you can ask me anything."

"Can we just go home?"

"Did you get a stiffie watching me with him?" She pushed her hand into my crotch and smiled. "You did get a little stiffie, didn't you? Would you like to suck his cock? I bet he'd let you if I slept with him."

Rather than answer her, I looked through the store window to see Mr. Farsadi yelling at his wife and then watched as his wife unleashed on him. She threw one of the mirrors from the counter at him and then reached for one of the commemorative plates displayed on the wall. I said, "That's going to be an expensive fight."

Holly's mind drifted as she watched the fight. Almost to herself, she said, "He's such an ass. He deserves everything she throws at him."

"If he's an ass, why did you sleep with him?"

Holly grimaced as her thoughts returned to me. "I've never slept with him."

"You just said that you did."

"No, I was just playing with you."

"Why did you flirt with him like that?"

"It's pretty simple. I spend a half-hour pretending he's special, and he takes ten percent off the bill."

"I'd forgotten how mercenary you can be."

She stroked my cheek with her hand, kissed me on the lips, and said, "You see? One advantage of not having money is that you know I'm with you because I want to be with you."

I laughed and said, "Well, there's the silver lining for that cloud." After a momentary pause, I pulled at the necklace and asked, "When did you order this?"

"A couple of months ago. Do you like it?"

I shook my head. "No."

"Well, you'll get used to it." She checked the time and said, "If we go home now, we can get you dressed before we pick up the girls." With a twist of the ignition and a heavy foot on the accelerator, we were off.

***

I stood in the shower for what seemed like an eternity while Holly slowly mowed my body hair with a pink razor. After she shaved my chest, she caressed it and said, "You are going to love the feel of the lingerie against your smooth skin. You'll be so slippery and sexy that you won't be able to keep your hands off of yourself."

"I bet the nylons will feel fantastic on my legs too."

She carefully took a long smooth stroke up my leg with the razor and said, "Oh yes. You are going to love that. You're also going to love the way lace panties feel against your shaved balls." She cupped her hand around my balls and squeezed. "And your cock is going to strain so hard against the cage that you'll hardly be able to walk."

"Maybe we could skip the cage for a little while."

"Oh no, you don't. The frilly clothes are for you. The cage is for me. It will ensure you are always eager to please me." She smiled wickedly before saying, "Or whoever holds the key."

"Are you thinking of trading the key?"

"I hadn't planned on it, but it's always an option."

I tried to imagine who she might give the key to, but before I could come up with any names, she distracted me by stroking my stiffening penis. It was a long, slow stroke that accentuated my cock's length by pulling at the tip at the finish. She then slid her hand back to my cock's base and slowly encouraged its expansion a second time. A third and fourth long, slow, deliberate stroke followed. The gentle, extended strokes brought my cock to its full potential and focused my mind on Holly's command of my body. She applied shave cream to the bed of hair surrounding my shaft then used her left hand to steer my cock and her right to navigate a pink razor around it. Once my body was devoid of pubic hair, she addressed the delicate task of clearing my testicles.

She directed the showerhead to my crotch and said, "There, Baby, you're all smooth." With a firm stroke, she asked, "How does it feel?"

"It feels slippery and sexy."

"I know, right?"

Her lips kissed my cock's tip as her index finger pressed against my asshole. The shower's warm water flowed over my smooth body as I spread my legs to admit her finger, which wormed its way deep into my ass. She looked up at me and said, "This is going to be your last blowjob for a while, so why don't you lean back and enjoy it." Her lips encircled my shaft, and her head began to bob up and down. Her motion was slow at first, but it quickly accelerated.

I encouraged her by placing my hands at the back of her head. I thrust my hips up, driving my cock deep down her throat. Her finger slid in and out of my ass, sensitizing me from within with each pass. My cock was about to go under lock and key, and I'd wanted to make it last. But I'd been hard for most of the morning, so it wasn't going be long before my cock surged between her sloppy lips, and with the turn of her finger deep in my ass, she sent me over the edge. I regretted cumming so quickly, but there was nothing I could do about it now. She handled my softening manhood like a cow's teat, forcing its milk into her mouth as she sucked. Once her mouth held all of its cream, she stood to kiss me, filling my mouth with my cum. I dutifully sucked at her tongue and swallowed the nectar of our sex.

She scooped up a dribble of cum from my chin with her finger then slipped the finger into my mouth. "You are such a good little girl, opening up your ass and swallowing your cum for me."

"There's not much I wouldn't do for you."

Holly smiled. "Yes. That's your weakness." She dried and lubed my newly-flaccid cock and then began the complicated process of entombing it in the metallic confines of the cage. While she fumbled with the interlocking parts, she said, "If you think about it, you cheat on me every time you have an orgasm without me. You were cheating that night you thought about me with Dan."

I shook my head. "Come on. That's ridiculous."

She fed my balls through the large stainless steel ring and adjusted my flesh so that the skin didn't pull. "It's not exactly the same, but it's not as ridiculous as you might think. Rather than share your orgasm with me, you selfishly experienced it alone. There's still a loss of trust, and you're much less attentive after you've cum, so it hurts our relationship. So you see? Masturbating is a betrayal."

I had to admit she had a point, but I don't think there's a guy on Earth who doesn't beat off.

She slid a sheath slid over the shaft of my cock and fastened it to the ring. She paused for a moment and said, "This device will bring us closer together. Just wait, you'll see." She put the lock in place and secured it with an audible click. She looked up at me and said, "There, you're caged." She threaded the chain through the key and then handed it to me. "Would you like me to wear this for you?"

I regarded the key for a moment, then asked, "Would you please hold my key?"

She smiled brightly, "It would be an honor." She turned around, lifted her hair, and tipped her head as I fastened the chain around her neck. She turned back to face me and asked, "How do I look?"

"You always look hot, but now you look hot and in control."

Holly kissed me on the lips. She put her cheek next to mine with her lips next to my ear. She wrapped one arm around my back while her other hand gently fondled my balls, as she whispered, "Yes, I now have complete control over your cock. I don't have to worry about you revenge fucking some bimbo while I'm with Dan, or even relieving the pressure of your cum-licking fantasies." Despite having come only moments ago, my cock surged against the harsh restraint of the cage. Her lips grazed my ear as she continued, "You won't masturbate, have an orgasm or even touch your cock without my express permission. I'll control your hormones and your mood. That will make you my docile, sissy husband."

A painfully erotic battle raged between the blood vessels urging my cock to expand and the cage's denial of any motion whatsoever. My balls throbbed, and my groin ached. The metal sheath encasing my cock made it strangely insensitive to the agony surrounding it. Holly relentlessly stroked my hairless testicles as I quivered in her arms. "You are even more like a woman now that your dick is locked up. You'll have to sit to pee, and when you're with me, you'll please me like the woman you wish you were. You're my little bitch now." She cupped my balls in her hand as she measured my response. "Go ahead, say it. Say you're my little bitch."

I was less now. I was less of a man and less of a husband. Rather than draw out the conversation, I conceded what we both already knew. "I am proud to be your little bitch. I'll tell Dan that he is the man in your life and that I'm nothing more than a eunuch to you."

She shook her head. "You're a cuckold baby, not a eunuch. You may no longer be the leadoff batter, but you're still on the team."

I forced a smile. "I guess sloppy seconds and clean up are better than nothing at all."