Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She must have sensed my disappointment in our new reality because she released my balls and hugged me tightly. She said, "Relax, Baby. Everything is going to be alright." I took a deep breath before she continued. "Remember how good that gay blowjob felt? If you'd spent your whole life afraid of telling me to put my finger up your ass, you would have never had that blowjob."

It had been an incredible blowjob, but now that my cock was entombed, I wondered if I would ever get another. Yet, I was oddly excited by my new feminine role. "I'm just your little sissy bitch aren't I?"

Holly smiled and said, "That's the spirit. You are going to like this more than you can imagine. It won't be long before you beg me to cage your dragon." It was odd, but I think she was sincere. She toweled off my hairless body and led me to my selection of lingerie laid out on the bed. She said, "Start with the nylons."

I gathered up one of the stockings so that my toes fit directly into the reinforced toe of the hose and then unfurled the silky material as my hands progressed up my leg. Once the reinforced top was mid-thigh, I carefully smoothed out the wrinkles with my hands. I repeated the process with the other leg. The slippery sensation of the slinky nylons on my smooth legs was spectacular.

Holly said, "Don't stop now. Put on the rest."

I put on the garter belt, twisted it to center the garters, and then, with a careful clip, I secured the nylons. I selected the most feminine panties and slipped them over my stocking-clad feet, up my legs, over my ass. The panties drew tight across my ass as they strained to cover the cage. Last came the basque, which made my chest as slippery and sexy as my legs. All of my undergarments worked in concert to constrain and confine me in the most sensual way imaginable. My legs were tightly wrapped in silky support, my balls were secured by lacy panties, and the muscles in my chest flexed against the soft restriction of the basque. The chastity device's control of my cock harmonized with the feminine binding of the lingerie. Holly was right; I wanted this. The only question was what I would have to suffer from having it.

Holly wrapped her arms around me as I admired myself in the mirror. She said, "You look so hot. How does it make you feel?"

"Super sexy."

She touched her hand to my ass and said, "I bet you can't wait to spread your legs for the first guy that looks at you."

"Wow, I hadn't thought about it like that. What about women? Would you fuck me dressed like this?"

"Of course, that's why I bought the strapon."

"No, I mean regular sex."

Holly's hands slowly flowed over my body as she said, "When you're dressed like this, you have sex like a woman. Do you understand?"

"I suppose."

"The more you dress like this, the more I'll treat you like my little bitch. I'll hold you down, spread your legs, and ream your tight little ass. I'll make you feel like the little whore that you are. If you're happy with that, you can dress like this all the time."

"What about Dan?"

Holly caressed my caged cock and replied, "Let's not get ahead of ourselves."

I might have pressed for more about Dan's ever-increasing role in our lives, but it was time to pick up the girls. I put on pair of socks, a loose pair of jeans, and a work shirt, which made me look normal but did nothing to alter the sexy constriction that I was enveloped in.

As we drove to Sally's, I asked, "What are the girls going to say when they see my hairless chest? How am I going to explain it to them?"

"We'll just tell them the truth."

"That I like to crossdress?"

Holly laughed. "You can tell them that if you want, but I was just going to say that it makes you feel sexy."