Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 04

Story Info
Holly's husband formally submits to her.
5.2k words
4.41
17.7k
9

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4/27: Nick submits to Holly

The story so far:

Holly coerced her husband, Nick, into admitting that he was a crossdresser and that he fantasized about her being with other men. She convinced him to try living as her cuckold for a couple of months. If he didn't like it, he could divorce her a little later than he might have. The next morning she took him shopping for a feminine wardrobe and jewelry fit for a sissy. She shaved his body, gave him one final blowjob, then locked him in chastity. As a finishing touch, she adorned his neck with a custom chain that boldly declared he was her cuckold.

***

The girls greeted us with the casual indifference with which teenagers treat their parents. Chris was tall and thin. She wore her hair in a long ponytail and usually dressed like she was set to rock climb or paraglide at a moment's notice. Cathryn was not quite as tall. She dressed to attract attention from guys and wore her dark hair in bangs. They were both attractive, but neither had their mother's beauty. They flipped through Tumblr and Snapchat on their phones in the car's back seat and then rushed up to their rooms once we got home.

I looked to Holly and said, "I didn't realize they paid so little attention to me."

"They'll notice this evening."

"What's going on this evening?"

"You're my little bitch now, so you're going to take over around the house. You'll be my good little housewife. You'll cook dinner and clean up after, and then tonight, you're going to formally submit to me."

"In front of the girls?"

"No, but they'll notice the difference." Without elaborating, she picked up the paper and said," Fix me a cup of coffee, would you, sweetheart?"

Without hesitation, I said, "Of course," and got up to serve the woman who was cuckolding me.

***

That night Holly's youngest daughter, Cathryn, found me preparing dinner while wearing the pink apron that I'd worn for Holly the night before. She asked, "Dad, why are you cooking dinner?"

I smiled and said, "I'm taking a more active role in the housework."

She asked, "What are you wearing?"

I made light of what could have been an awkward situation by modeling the apron and saying, "It's my new look."

"Did mom make you wear that?"

"Don't you like it?"

She smiled slyly, then she said, "I bet mom loves it." She turned to her mother and said, "You love it, don't you, Mom?"

Holly looked up from the book she was reading and said, "You know that I do."

When Chris joined us, Cathryn laughed and said, "Mom's got Dad doing the housework."

Chris watched me working in the kitchen for a few moments, then turned to her mother. "I thought you promised not to do this again."

Holly and I exchanged a glance before she responded, "This just happened. I didn't do anything."

"These things don't just happen, Mom."

"No, but sometimes they're unavoidable."

There was a long silence before Chris said, "Is that a key around your neck?"

Holly fingered the key and said, "Yes."

Chris examined the small key, then she looked at me and asked, "Why did you let her do that?"

I was surprised that Chris knew the purpose of the key. I replied, "Your mom and I are just having a little fun."

Chris was looking at me, but her mind was somewhere else. After a few moments, she asked, "It was the business trip, wasn't it?"

Holly replied, "What do you mean?"

Chris looked at me and then looked back at her mother.

Holly asked, "Nick, would you please let me talk to my daughters in private for a moment?"

I replied with a silent stare. Holly had always insisted that Chris and Cathryn were our daughters and that we were their parents. It was nonnegotiable when we got married, and I studiously held up my end of the bargain. Now that it was convenient for her to be the solely responsible parent, she changed the rules.

She quickly corrected herself. "Give me a second with our daughters, would you please?"

I might have insisted on enforcing our equality with the kids. Instead, I obliged her by retreating to our bedroom. However, I left the bedroom door open to listen in on their conversation.

Holly said, "Go ahead, say whatever you want to say."

"You're already having an affair, aren't you?"

Holly replied with a simple, "Yes, I am."

"And Dad knows about it, doesn't he?"

"He does."

Chris shouted, "You promised you wouldn't do it again!"

"I tried, Honey, but it's not easy for me."

"How long is it going to be before he leaves?"

"Don't be silly. He's not leaving."

"All the others left."

"We're still working through it, but I think he'll stay."

Chris was angry. She said, "He's trying to save your marriage by doing more around the house, but you don't give a shit. I bet you haven't even broken off the affair."

Holly replied, "It's more complicated than that."

"No, Mom. It's actually pretty simple. You're just a user. You'll take advantage of Dad until you've used him up, and then he'll leave, just like every other guy you've ever had."

"No, Honey. It's not like that at all."

"Fuck, Mom, you say that every time."

"Honey, I've only been divorced three times..."

Chris cut her off. "Every husband, every boyfriend, every uncle, every beau. It's always the same. I thought you knew that. I thought this time was going to be different."

Holly said, "I'm trying to make this time different, but it's not going to work if you two make Nick feel like just another one of my guys."

"What do you expect us to do?"

"Let him be who he is. Let him love me for who I am."

"Even though we all know we're on the express to disaster?"

"You don't know that. What if he's happy that I'm having an affair? What if it works for him in ways you don't understand?"

"That's sick, Mom."

"What if it isn't sick? What if it's the only way we can be happy? Nick is a wonderful man, and he loves me. Please just let him be happy. Please let us be happy."

I couldn't gauge the girl's reaction from my perch in the bedroom, but the discussion died after that.

***

After dinner, Holly cozied up against me. She rubbed my ass and said, "I love it when my hot little wife cooks my dinner and does the dishes."

I kissed her lips and said, "I'm glad you're happy."

Her hand circled around to the front of my pants. She stroked my balls, which were squeezed tightly by the male chastity device, and asked, "How is my little man doing?"

"Do you mean me or my cock?"

She continued stroking my balls. "You're a woman now. You're my woman, my wife. This poor, tortured handful of flesh is all that remains of your manhood." She read my expression and said, "You like that, don't you."

"There's something about it that drives me wild."

"I know, right? There's nothing quite like sharing deep intimacy."

I pressed her breast with my hand and said, "It's certainly intense."

Her head tipped back, and she bit her lip as my fingers kneaded her breast. Without opening her eyes, she said, "It will be even more intense after you formally submit to me."

"I don't know what that means."

"Sure, you do. Up until now, everything has been your choice. You chose to share your secrets with me and to try on the lingerie. You bought your cage and the strapon, and you paid for your pretty necklace. I was there with you, but in the end, the choices were yours. Once you submit, all the choices will be mine. You'll do what I tell you to do and say what I tell you to say. You'll wear what I tell you to wear, and you'll come when I call you. You'll be completely emasculated."

"Why would you want to be married to someone like that?"

"Are you kidding? Your submission will completely transform our relationship. My life will be much better. I'll have Dan when I need cock, and I'll have you for everything else."

My cock strained against the confines of its cage as Holly's words and her gentle fondling of my balls worked their sensual magic. I said, "It sounds like you win, and I lose."

She softly whispered into my ear, "No, you win big. You get to live the life you've been afraid to live. You get to do the things you only think about when you're all alone, stroking your cock. Every day you'll embrace the things that make your cock hard. You get to be a sissy, crossdressing, cuckold, who eats cum from her wife's juicy pussy."

Holly was right about one thing, I did want to explore submission, and if I was to submit to anyone, it would be her. But I wasn't convinced she had my fantasies precisely right. It didn't really matter. I'd already decided to go through with it, at least for a couple of months.

I asked, "How do I submit?"

"Let's go upstairs, and I'll explain it to you." She led me to our bedroom. She had me take off my man clothes, which left me in the basque, panties, garter belt, and stocking. My cock was firmly ensconced in its cage. She undressed and then had me help her put on the strapon. She sat down in the recliner and had me kneel on the floor in front of her. She adjusted the silicone phallus to make herself comfortable. She looked down upon me as she thought for a long second. "Go downstairs and get me a cup of tea."

I didn't need to ask to know that she wanted me to go downstairs as I was. But the last thing I wanted was to encounter either of the girls while en femme. I quietly slipped out of the room and tiptoed down the stairs. I boiled precisely the minimum amount of water required to make a cup of tea, milked and sugared it as I knew Holly liked, and slipped back upstairs. I put the teacup in its saucer on the small table next to her chair. Then took my place at her feet.

Without thanking me, she took a sip of the tea. She settled into her chair and leisurely sipped her tea while I waited on my knees, admiring her beautiful body. Her dark hair flowed over her shoulders and onto her chest. Her large, buoyant breasts were crowned by large, brown areola, which surrounded erect nipples. Between her spread legs sprouted the large silicone cock that undoubtedly would play a role in my submission.

"When you submit to me, you will be consumed with pleasing me. You will come to believe that my faintest desire is more important than your most desperate need. All that matters is my happiness. You're masculinity, pride, and self respect all become irrelevant. It won't matter that the girls know you are a cuckold, and you are a crossdresser. They'll soon know that when I ask, you get down on your knees and suck Dan's cock. But none of that will matter because you will know that you are pleasing me."

"You're going to have me suck Dan's cock?"

"Don't be silly, Sweetie, you already knew that was coming."

"Why do the girls have to know?"

"Because it pleases me."

"Why does that please you?"

Her toe gently landed on the cage, holding my cock. "That's not your concern. All you need to know is that it will please me."

My cock ached in its cage. I desperately wanted its release, but at the same time, its unfulfilled desire was intensely erotic, and I wanted that too. I asked, "Who looks after my needs?"

She smiled like she might to a child who'd asked where the rain came from. "Your needs don't matter. That's the whole point."

"Even slaves need love."

"No. The only need you have that matters is your need to please me."

"Don't you mean to say that you'll take care of my needs and that I need to trust you?"

She leaned back in her chair and said, "I've tried that. It doesn't work. It puts the slave in a position to top from the bottom. All you need to know is that only my needs matter. If you need to breathe to satisfy my needs, then you should breathe. If you need to eat or put gas in the car to tend to my needs, then you should do so, but I don't need you to watch TV or play with your cock, so you won't be doing those things anymore."

I shook my head. "I don't see how putting your faintest desire before all of my needs will do anything but create a spoiled brat. You'll become Veruca Salt, the sorry center of a miserable universe."

Holly shook her head, "We're not negotiating. You're submitting to me on my terms."

I ignored her. "Maybe you're already spoiled. Maybe I'll make things worse if I submit."

She took a sip from her tea and said, "If you're honest with yourself, you know that you've already submitted. All we're doing is formalizing it. You're going to turn around and take the most submissive position that a man can take. You'll present your ass to me and beg me to take your virginity. You'll do it without reservation, without negotiation, without worrying about what will happen next. You're just going to do it. Do you understand me?"

Without hesitating, I replied, "Yes, My Goddess."

"Now, get the lube and prepare my cock."

I retrieved the lube, then knelt before her. She stood, presenting the phallus to me at eye level. As I opened the lube, she asked, "Don't you want to suck on my cock first?"

"Would my goddess like me to suck her cock?"

She replied, "Only cocksuckers suck cock."

I paused. She hadn't answered my question.

"Are you a cocksucker?"

"Not yet."

"What do you mean, 'Not yet?' You're either a cocksucker, or you're not. I'll ask you again, are you a cocksucker?"

"Yes, My Goddess. I am a cocksucker." It felt strange admitting to my wife that I was willing to suck cock, but we were way past embarrassment.

"Then, why aren't you sucking my cock?"

I wrapped my right hand around the flesh-colored silicone shaft shaped with the veins, urethral slit, and mushroom head of a cut dick. It smelled of chemicals used to keep silicone flexible and wobbled back and forth in my grasp. I asked, "My Goddess?"

"Yes?"

"May I please suck your cock?"

Holly smiled at my passive deference to her will. She asked, "Are you worthy of my cock?"

I stroked the phallus with my hand and said, "No, My Goddess. Your cock is much too fine for me. I don't deserve a cock this thick, this long, or this hard."

"Then why should I let you suck it?"

I kissed the silicone mushroomed head of her dildo. "Maybe it would please you?"

Holly's smile turned evil. She said, "I want to hear you beg for it."

I held her gaze as I licked the length of the silicone dildo. When I reached the tip, I kissed it. I said, "Please let me worship your cock with my tongue, my lips, and my throat, even though I am not worthy." I flicked the crown with my tongue and continued, "Please fuck my head with your manly meat and make me feel like the cum-eating slut that I am. Let me prove to you that I am the cocksucker that you already know I am."

Holly grabbed clumps of hair on my head and pulled it down to her groin, forcing the phallus deep into my mouth. "You fucking cocksucker, I said beg, now fucking beg." She held my head there with her fake cock down my throat for what seemed like forever, then violently ripped the dildo from my mouth and pushed my head to the floor, and then held it there with her foot.

"Beg!" she commanded.

"Please, Goddess. Please let me suck your cock. I will do anything you ask if you let me take it down my throat."

"Did you say you'd do anything I asked if I let you suck my cock?"

"Yes, My Goddess, anything. All you have to do is ask."

"You really don't get this, do you? You'll do anything I ask whether I let you suck my cock or not. You are mine now, and I want to hear you beg."

I pressed my face to the floor at her feet and said, "I know I'm only a sissy and that I will never be able to satisfy you, but please take pity on me, your pathetic slave. Please let me suck your cock."

Holly smiled. "That's more like it." She took a small step towards me and said, "It would please me to see my cock deep in your throat." She rested her hands on my head and drew my mouth to her.

I watched her smile grow as my lips enveloped the tip of the silicone penis. Her smile broadened as she pushed forward with her hips, forcing the phallus into my mouth, and then she looked genuinely happy as I took the cock down my throat. There was no point in pretending she derived any physical pleasure from having a cock-shaped piece of silicone in my mouth. For her, the satisfaction was in coercing me into yielding to her perverse pleasure. She held my head with her hands so that her eyes could capture my gaze, and she asked, "You like sucking my cock, don't you?" I could do little more than nod with the cock down my throat and my lower lip pressed against the synthetic testicles.

She snapped a photo of me looking up with a mouth full of dildo, then typed at her phone. "I bet Dan will like that. He'll probably want you to demonstrate the next time we're together."

She extracted the phallus from my mouth, slid it back down my throat, held it there for a moment, then pulled it all the way out. She said, "Dan's going to like it when you submit to him. It will be his first blowjob in a long time."

She looked at my reaction and said, "Oh, don't be like that. You've already told me you're a cocksucker. Dan has a very nice cock. I'm sure you'll enjoy having it in your mouth." She patted my cheek and said, "Okay, now it's time for you to submit to me."

She had me stand up so that she could take off my panties. She turned the metal cage in her hand and said, "Your little man looks angry."

She was right. My cock was biting at the metal edges of the cage. I cleaned off my saliva from the dildo, then covered it in a generous layer of lubricant. I fingered more lube into my ass, turned around, and presented my ass to her. She touched the tip of the phallus to my anus, gently pressed, and then said, "Oh baby, you're right." She lubed a pair of her fingers and gently slid them into my ass. "We're going to have to loosen you up a bit."

"Thank you, Goddess."

It was a slow process where one finger plied at the muscular annulus until a second finger could join it, and then two fingers worked until they could be joined by a third. As she loosened my sphincter, she asked, "You would have let me rip your ass in two, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Goddess."

"My, you are a good girl. You are going to make a precious slave."

Once I was sufficiently loose, she pressed the tip of the silicone penis to my ass and said, "Submission is a sacred act. It should not be taken lightly. When you submit to me, you acknowledge my superiority over you, and you accept your role as subservient to me. In a very real sense, you become my slave. Rather than binding you with chains and shackles, I will bind you with this act. You will forever know that your happiness comes through me."

My cock quivered in the tight binding of the cage as she spoke. It was strange that I found such formal speech so erotic.

"You will no longer call me by my given name. You will no longer call me Mrs. Haywood, your wife, or in any other way that implies parity or equality between us. You will always acknowledge my superiority by referring to me as your goddess, your angel, or in some other way that conveys respect. You'll do it when you and I are alone, when we're with the girls, when we're out shopping, at work, anytime we're together. Do you understand?"

"Yes, My Goddess."

"When I call, you will drop what you are doing and do my bidding. You won't hesitate or make excuses. You will come to me as rapidly as you can and ask how you might please me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, My Goddess."

"From now on, you will afford my body the respect it deserves. You will no longer use words like tits, ass, pussy, and cunt. You will refer to my breasts, posterior, and yoni. Do you understand?"

"Yes, My Goddess."

"You will not touch me unless invited to do so. You will not touch yourself unless given permission to do so. Do you understand?"

"Yes, My Goddess."

"Do you have any questions?"

I had a slew of questions. Did she really expect me to call her 'My Goddess' at work? How was I going to shower if I had to ask for permission to touch myself? Did I have to ask for permission to blow my nose or wipe my ass? Rather than engaging in a lengthy discussion, I resigned myself to a future of asking for forgiveness rather than permission. It would probably be more interesting that way anyway, so I said, "No, My Goddess."

12