Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is good. Now it's time for you to formally submit to me. State in plain terms what you would like to do."

I said, "I submit to you, My Goddess. Please accept me as your slave."

"Do you submit of your own free will?"

"I do."

"Are you willing to do my bidding without reservation no matter what I ask, be it degrading or revolting to your sensibilities?"

"Yes, My Goddess."

"Do you expect any reciprocation or in-kind favors for your submission?"

"No, My Goddess."

She fingered the dildo so that its tip traveled the extent of my ass's crack, settled it back on my puckered asshole, then said, "Now I want to hear you beg."

"I beg you to take me, the worthless piece of shit that was once your husband, and transform me into someone who can please you. Please help me learn to please you in my new role as your slave, subservient to you in every way."

Holly subtracted the phallus from my ass and said, "Turn around and look at me."

I turned and knelt in front of her with the greasy dildo a few inches from my face.

She said, "This isn't a game. If you're going to submit, you have to do it sincerely. The experience is diminished when you exaggerate and say things that we both know aren't true."

"I don't understand."

"We both know you're not worthless."

"Really? You could have fooled me. You're having an affair with my boss, and you know that I fantasize about dressing up like a little girl and watching you two fuck. I'd say that makes me pretty worthless as a husband. I'd say I'm not much of a man either."

Holly thoughtfully nodded and then stepped away from me. "Maybe now's not the right time for this. It sounds like you need a little time to process what's happening."

"Please don't say that. I know I can't keep you from seeing Dan, so please let me have this small role in your life."

Holly bent down and kissed me deeply on the lips, then she held my chin firmly in her hand as she said, "That's it, Baby, that's how a cuckold begs." She turned me around, aligned the phallus with my ass, and with an officious air said, "I accept you as my slave, and with this act, I consummate your submission." With that, she forced the stiff silicone dildo into my body, pressing it slowly onward until its fake balls rattled against mine. She then slowly withdrew it only to cram it back in an instant later. She said, "You are mine now, Nicki. You are my little bitch. From now on, you will be my little housewife. You'll wear your camisole and panties as you wait for me to return from my trysts with my lovers. This is the way you will live the rest of your life."

Her cock was deep in my ass when I corrected her. "You mean the next couple of months."

"No. You've submitted to me. You're mine now."

"I agreed to try it your way, but only for a couple of months. It's like you said, if it doesn't work out, we'll get divorced a couple of months later than we might have."

She pressed her cock into me, withdrew it, and then pressed it in again. She said, "Okay, have it your way, two months, but for those two months, your cock will be locked up in its cage. The only way you'll come is when you and I are coupled like this, with my cock buried deep in your hungry boi-cunt and your cock straining at the confines of its cage." Her fingernails dug into my shoulders as she slid her cock in and out of my ass several times. "After a few days in the cage, your balls will be ready to explode. You'll press your ass against me, and you'll beg me to fuck you wherever we happen to be at the time - in the market, at work, in front of the girls - it won't matter what is going on around us or who's watching. You will be nothing more than my cum slut. In two months, any promise I've made today will be irrelevant. You'll bend over and submit to me without thinking."

The thought of being Holly's cum slut was about as close to my true fantasy as I could imagine. I pressed my ass hard onto her phallus and tried to take it as deeply as I could. Its lifeless testicles bounced off of mine with each thrust. My cock ached as its distressed flesh poked from every opening of the cage, which swung wildly between my legs. I desperately wanted to come, but there was no direct stimulation of my penis at all, which left me painfully unsatisfied and with few options for relief. I arched my back to amplify the sensation that her cock was inducing inside of me. "Fuck me harder, Baby. Please fuck me harder."

Holly grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled hard, using the extra leverage to push her cock past the limits. "You're my fucking bitch. I'll fuck you how I want to fuck you."

"Faster baby, faster," I pleaded, which made her pull my hair even harder.

Again and again, her hips thrust against mine, and each time I slammed back into her with equal force. I began to feel a tingle to stimulation from her inert shaft on what must have been my prostate. I arched my back even further and begged her for more, "Please baby, fuck me harder. You've almost got me there."

She ferociously thrust the dildo into my ass. Her fingernails bit savagely into my shoulder, and the tension on my hair was almost unbearable.

My body spasmed. Then I froze as my wife's cock brought home my first anal orgasm. I shuddered as I dropped to my elbows. Who knew that I could cum that way? Who knew that it would feel so incredible? Holly thrust into me with the slow-motion that brought coitus to a conclusion. I moaned, "Oh, Goddess. Thank you."

Holly rolled me onto my back so that she could inspect the cage. A small pearl of cum had collected at the slit. "Baby, you came!" She wiped the pearl with her fingertip and then held it up to my mouth. "Here you go, my little cumsucker."

I greedily licked up the cum as she stroked my hair. She said, "You'll come more and more as the pressure builds in your man-eggs. Soon, you'll come just like you used to without ever touching your cock, and you'll prefer being fucked to fucking. After that, you'll want to wear the cage all the time. Two months ought to be just about right."

I didn't know how to respond. Her prediction was simultaneously precisely what I'd always wanted and precisely the opposite of anything I'd ever desired. Rather than dwell on it, I offered to please her the only way I could: "Would you like me to give you head, My Goddess?"

She replied, "That would be nice."

***

She was lying in bed with her head on my chest when she said, "If you're only committed for two months, then I want an additional concession from you."

"Aren't you getting enough?"

"No. After two months, I need you to promise one more thing."

"What's that?"

"If something goes wrong, and I push things too far, you have to give me a second chance."

"So, you want another chance after the two months?"

"Maybe it will work out that way, but no matter what, I want a second chance."

I thought for a moment, then said, "Okay, I guess."

"No, this isn't an 'I guess.' There's a good chance that before this is over, I will have crossed that line we've been talking about, and you could be so mad at me that you never want to see me again. If that happens, I'm going to ask for my second chance and, no matter what, you are going to give it to me. Do you understand?"

I stroked the thick, dark hair of the woman I loved, who had cheated on me, had locked my cock in a cage, and made me her slave. I asked, "You're bound and determined to cross that line, aren't you?"

"Yes, I'm afraid so."

"I can't believe you haven't crossed it already."

She squeezed me around the waist and said, "I know. We've come so far, so fast. Can I please have a second chance, even if you're furious with me?"

"You may have to wait until I've cooled down, but I promise to give you a second chance."

She squeezed me again and said, "Thank you."


12