Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 08

Story Info
Nicki gets tricked.
3.3k words
4.1
7.1k
4

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked out of the building with a cock so stiff that I was sure it would be the first thing the hoodie-clad ne'er-do-wells noticed. I concealed my arousal with my handbag while they hastily composed rhymes with the word 'red.'

I said, "Hello, boys, did you miss me?" The words sounded like they were spoken by Mae West.

One of the betas responded in rap: "The luscious lady in red, Kissed the homies and knocked em dead."

I laughed and said, "Who said anything about kissing anyone? All I promised was to model the dress." I spun around and asked, "Do you like it?" while holding my handbag in place.

The alpha male stood up and adjusted himself once again. Once again, my eyes followed his hand down to his crotch. Once again, I watched him rearrange his huge cock, but this time I was unapologetic about watching him touch himself. He brashly stroked his shaft to a partial erection through the fabric of his sweatpants. "You still like what you see, don't you?"

Without looking up from his growing erection, I said, "Oh, I do."

"Why don't you come over here and do this for me."

"I would, but I don't think I'm your kind of girl."

He took a step in my direction and said, "You've got a mouth, don't you, girl?"

I licked my lips and said, "Yes, Sir, I have a mouth."

He took another step towards me. "Well, where does a pretty little mouth like yours go?"

"Oh, I know where my mouth goes, but what are you going to do for me?"

He continued to approach me, one small step at a time. "I'm going to feed you ten inches of the finest cock you've ever had."

"I do like cock, but ten inches! I don't think I could swallow ten inches."

"You're a big girl. I'm sure you can figure it out."

"Maybe, but you still haven't told me what you're going to do for me."

"Baby, I'm going to give you the ride of your life."

I shook my head, "I still don't think I'm your kind of girl."

His face was only inches from mine. His hips arched forward to touch his cock against the back of the hand holding my handbag,

He softly said, "I know what kind of girl you are. You were visiting Darlene. I know the kind of girl that visits Darlene."

I wondered if he knew as much as he thought he knew. He took a shuffle step forward, pressing his cock firmly against the back of my hand. I could tell that it was every bit as impressive as he'd claimed. I turned my palm so I could wrap my fingers around his enormous penis. I squeezed and said, "You have a nice cock, but there are a lot of nice cocks. You haven't told me what's in it for me."

"You want me to pay you to suck my dick? Shit, lots of girls would pay me! Sucking my dick's an honor."

I looked up and down the empty sidewalk. "Oh, sure, the girls are lining up to suck your dick."

"You just wait. They'll be coming this way soon enough."

"You still haven't told me what's in it for me." My voice dropped to a whisper as I asked, "Are you going to suck my cock?"

He adjusted his proud posture and said, "I was in a movie with a girl like you. They paid me good money to let her suck my dick and then for me to fuck her in the ass, and I didn't have to suck cock."

"Did you like having sex with a guy?"

"She wasn't a guy. She was fine, just like you."

I smiled as I squeezed his cock again. "You think I'm fine?"

"You're mighty fine. That's why I want to fuck you."

I stroked his cock and said, "But you don't want to suck my cock?"

"I don't suck cock."

I said, "You need to figure out if you like girls like me or not. You let me know the next time I'm here, and then maybe we can have some fun."

"Why don't we get in the back of your van and have fun right now?"

He didn't know I was caged, so I tried to scare him away. "Are you going to let me fuck you in the ass?" as I continued stroking him.

"Fuck that!"

I laughed again as I stroked his cock one final time. "Well, there you go. I don't think this is a match made in heaven. As much as I'd like to feast on the meat you're packing, I've got to get back to work."

I turned and walked back to my van. As I crossed the street, he shouted, "You'll be back. Just you wait and see."

I had to admire his cockiness. He was probably right, I would be back, and in all likelihood, I would drop to my knees and suck his cock, but he was just going to have to wait. I wondered what Holly would think. She'd probably have been proud of me for what I'd done with Angela. I'd stroked her and given her head because I wanted to, and I did it without worrying about what might have gone wrong. Maybe I should have blown the big alpha too, but I had to get back to work, and there was always the next time. I hit the button on the key fob to unlock the door, but nothing happened. I opened it using the key and then turned the ignition to no response at all.

I looked out the window to see the gang on the steps laughing and looking my way. They had probably been watching my headlights dim the whole time I was with Darlene, and the alpha had known all along that I wasn't going anywhere.

I waited to see if any of them would offer to help me, but it was clear that they expected me to plead for their assistance. I touched up my makeup in the rearview mirror, freshened my lipstick, and walked back across the street.

"Here she is, the fine lady from a distance. She'll be on her knees soon, blowin' for assistance."

Joaquin arched his eyebrow while he waited for me to speak.

I tipped my head in the direction of the rapping beta and said, "What he said." It was only after the words had left my mouth that I realized what I'd done.

Joaquin tipped his head at the rapper and said, "What he said."

I reached out to touch his cock, which was still semi-hard under his sweatpants. "So, if I blow you, you'll fix my battery?"

"Something like that."

"Do I have to make you cum?"

"A fine woman like you always makes her man cum." He pulled down his pants to expose the most impressive penis I'd ever seen. It was long, heavy, and uncut. Thick veins bulged under the loose skin. His balls were large and dangled in their loose sack. Tight, curly pubic hair crowned it in a dense black ring. I could understand why he got paid to use it.

I licked my lips in anticipation. "Don't you want to go somewhere a little more private?" I asked.

He looked over my head and said, "Circle' round boys," to his troop. The guys made a tight circle around us, which would give us privacy from all but the most curious passersby.

I assumed my position in front of him. I didn't want to ruin my stockings, so rather than kneel, I squatted with my legs spread wide. I grabbed his cock and looked up at him, "Do you have a load for me, or am I going to be pumping for nothing?"

He laughed, "Why are you worried about that?"

"I don't want to get my hopes up if your tank is empty."

"It's time for you to shut up and put those red lips where they belong." He pushed his stiffening penis against my lips as he spoke.

As much as I loved Holly and craved eating pussy, I wanted to suck his cock. I'd sucked Angela's little cock without hesitation less than an hour ago, and no one was going to have to force me to suck the godly specimen in front of me now. On top of that, I was super horny. I guess it proves part of me is a faggot. Maybe that was why Holly was with Dan now. I'd lost her because I wasn't man enough to keep her.

He grabbed me by the back of the neck and said, "Why don't you put my dick in your mouth, so I don't have to listen to you talk," as he pushed my head into his crotch.

I pressed my face into the mat of his pubic hair and inhaled his scent. He was a man. Everything about him was masculine. I took his massive balls in my hand and massaged them as I kissed his stiffening penis. At first, I touched only my lips to his flesh, leaving a red lipstick trail of my progress. I could barely wrap my hand around the base of his cock's expanding girth. I licked his pee hole, which tasted vaguely salty, stroked his shaft, and licked up his urine again.

"Do you like this?" I asked.

"Are you talking again? You know what I want. Get to it."

I opened my mouth wide to take him, slipping his supple foreskin back with my lips as his spongy shaft penetrated my mouth. I stroked him with my right hand as I moved my head up, down, and around his cockhead. Once the tip of his cock was coated with my saliva, I worked my lips further down his thickening shaft.

He said, "That's it bitch. Take daddy's cock," while his posse hooted and hollered their approval.

He first let me do all of the work, but as my strokes got longer and his cock got harder, his hips became more animated. He began to thrust forward, pushing his cock's head past my tonsils and down my throat. My hand relinquished its hold on his shaft's base to let my lips pass freely. I clutched and then massaged his hairy balls, moving in time with my mouth's motion. I scooted in closer to him to increase my range of motion without losing contact with his penis or his balls, then resumed the long transits that were getting him off. His hands came to rest on my head, followed my motion. Then he froze, holding my head down with my face pressed against his crotch and his erection all the way down my throat.

He said, "You are a fine cocksucker. A mighty fine cocksucker."

I loved how his stiff shaft felt both soft and hard. I loved having it deep in my throat and the firm control that his hands exerted on my head. I loved that he knew what he wanted and that he took it from me. I loved that he was a man and that he made me feel like I was a woman.

I let his cock slip from my mouth so that I could catch my breath. I panted heavily as I kissed its exposed tip. I kissed it down the veiny side to its pube-covered base, and then I sucked his hairy balls into my mouth, gently coddling them with my tongue. I buried my nose in his pubic hair and inhaled his musky odor. I looked up to see his satisfaction, and then I let him guide my head back down his hard manhood again.

"My goodness, woman, you do know how to suck cock."

I loved it when he called me a woman, and his praise made me want to please him even more. I bore my throat down his shaft over and over in rapid succession until I was desperate for air. Then I playfully nipped at his foreskin while I breathed. I looked up into his eyes and asked, "Do you want to cum in my mouth, or would you like to try my ass?" while I stroked his boner.

"Your ass?"

"Yes. you can have my ass if you'd like."

The gang surrounding us encouraged him to take what I'd offered, but he put his hand back on my head and said, "Put your pretty red lips back where they belong. I'll take your ass another time."

As I reattached my lips to his stiff shaft, I saw the door to the building open through the gaps between the gang of hoodies. I paused for an instant as Angela's eyes caught mine. I hoped she hadn't recognized me, but the change in her expression made me sure that she had. I watched as she and Darlene walked by and then passed out of view.

The alpha shouted, "Darlene, come over here. You can be next!" I couldn't hear Darlene's response, but the alpha replied, "Well then, bring Angela. I'm sure she'd like a go." He laughed and then pressed my head onto his cock a little harder. He said, "I've got your girlfriend right here. She's doing a fine job." He laughed at their reaction and then muttered to his crew, "They want it, but they're afraid I'm too much for them."

I had a sinking feeling that something terrible was about to happen, but there was nothing I could do about it now. I had to get the alpha male off as quickly as possible and get back to work. I took his long shaft into my mouth and began to head fuck him, driving his dick deep down my throat and burying my face into his crotch with each rapid thrust.

The rapping beta chanted in time with my motion, "The hungry lady in red. Sees a cock and fills her head."

One of the other betas took my free hand and pressed it to his crotch. When I didn't recoil, he pulled down his waistband and pressed my hand onto his shaft.

What the fuck had I been thinking? Was I going to have to blow all of them?

I extracted the alpha's cock, took a long breath, pulled back his foreskin, and wrapped my lips around his cock's tip. My lips took short strokes on his cockhead while my hand rapidly stroked its base.

He moaned softly, "You're a fucking cocksucker. That's all you are. You just put cock in your mouth, and you suck."

A moment later, the first pulse of his spunk squirted into my mouth. I bore down with my lips as my hand began to slowly stroke his shaft, milking it for all he had. Charge after charge of his white milk pulsed into my mouth.

I looked up at him with my cum-filled mouth. One of my hands was on his shaft's base while I steadied myself using the other, which was wrapped around the other guy's dick. I opened my mouth and stuck out my cum-laden tongue for the alpha's inspection. I dared not swallow until he'd seen his load in my mouth, so I waited for his permission.

"Do you like my cum's taste?" His cum had a nutty taste that was a little different from the other cum I'd eaten. It was a taste I might grow to like.

I nodded with my mouth still open.

"Do you want more?"

I tried to smile.

"There's plenty more where that came from."

I silently nodded.

"Okay, you can swallow and then put my cock back where you found it."

He stood with his hands on his hips, looking down on me as I swallowed his heavy load and then put his slowly softening erection back in his sweatpants.

Once I'd put everything in order and was standing up, I asked, "Will you fix my van now, or should I call a tow truck?"

The alpha looked to one of his underlings and said, "Put the battery back in."

The beta, whose cock I'd been holding, said, "Hey, what about me?" but the alpha ignored him.

I watched as a couple of the betas pulled a battery from behind a fence. They slid some kind of jimmy stick under my van's hood and popped it open.

"You tricked me."

The alpha laughed. "It was a little trick, but you didn't do anything you didn't want to do."

It was still a deception, which pissed me off, but I had to admit that he was right; I had enjoyed it. I noticed that Darlene was standing just down the street, talking on her phone with Angela at her side. They should have been well on their way by now. Instead, they kept looking up the road in my direction. I assumed they were talking to their landlord about the guys hanging out on their front stoop.

The alpha walked me across the street to my van. I thought he might open the door for me like a gentleman; instead, he rested his arm on the van's roof, which boxed me in. We stood in silence for a moment while he pressed his cock into my hand, which I instinctively grabbed. He asked, "When are you coming back?"

"You want to see me again?"

"I sure do. Now that I've had your mouth, I want to try your ass."

"I have a very nice ass."

He touched one hand to my ass and said, "Yes, you do."

I asked, "What do you want me to call you?"

"Shit, you can call me anything you want."

I smiled seductively and said, "I want to call you cocksucker."

He looked over his shoulder at his gang, who were busy putting the battery back in my car, and then looked back at me, but he said nothing.

"Well? I've sucked your cock. Don't you want to suck mine? Won't you be my cocksucker?"

"My name's Joaquin. You can call me that."

I looked down the street at Darlene and Angela, who were still there. "Does Angela suck your cock, Joaquin?"

"Naw, Darlene wants me to pay."

"It's always about money, isn't it?" I gently massaged his softening penis while I waited for him to reply. His lips were only inches from mine. I leaned forward so that he might kiss me. Just as I thought he might, a black Mercedes raced up from nowhere and abruptly stopped in the middle of the road with its bumper only a couple of feet from us.

Joaquin said, "What the fuck?"

"That's what I want to know. What the fuck?" It was Holly's unmistakable voice. She'd jumped out of the car and rounded its door to meet us. She briefly looked Joaquin up and down, grabbed me by the collar, and led me to the passenger door. She yanked the door open and then pushed me into the car. She turned up the volume on the radio and said, "You sit right here. Do you understand me?" I nodded uncertainly as she slammed the door.

I watched from inside the car as she alternated between driving her finger into Joaquin's chest and pointing at me. Sometimes she spoke with calm determination, other times with passionate outrage. The thick Mercedes soundproofing and loud radio prevented me from hearing anything.

Once she was done straightening out Joaquin, she walked across the street to talk with Darlene. The betas finished up with the battery, then migrated back across the street where they laughed and joked while glancing at me, stranded in the middle of the road with the radio playing much too loudly. The drivers of the cars that squeezed past glared at me, but there was nothing for me to do but wait for Holly's return.

By the time Holly opened the passenger door, her self-control had returned. "Get in the van. I'll follow you home."