Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From up the stairs, Chris said, "This is insane. Just take the thirty seconds and stop."

Holly asked, "Is that what you want? Do you want to sulk home with your thirty seconds? That's hardly enough time to get hard."

I looked up at Chris and shook my head. "Please don't watch this."

Holly laughed. "Of course she's going to watch. She's getting off on it. Now, make up your mind. Do you want the crop or not?"

Without hesitating, I said, "Please give me the crop, My Goddess."

Holly's smile turned evil. She said, "Good girl," as she raised the crop way back over her shoulder. She paused for an instant and then swung down hard. The crop landed with a loud smack across my thighs, which was painful, but not as painful as it would have been if her aim had been better. She laughed at herself and said, "You got lucky that time."

I sighed in relief as I waited for the second blow.

Holly touched the crop to my cock to improve her aim. She took her monster backswing, paused for a moment, then asked, "Are you ready?"

"Yes, My Goddess."

She smiled cynically and said, "That's my good little bitch," and brought the crop down again, as hard as she could. Once again, her aim was terrible, but this time the crop struck my exposed testicles. The pain was unbearable. My body involuntarily curled up into a whimpering ball as I gasped for breath.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" shouted Chris as she descended the stairs.

"Leave her alone," said Holly as she pulled Chris away from me. "She'll be fine in a minute."

"What happened?" asked Cathryn, looking up from her phone.

"Mom smacked Dad in the balls."

Cathryn laughed, "Of course she did. I should have seen that coming."

Holly protested, "It was an accident."

Chris gave her no quarter. "No, Mom. It was a metaphor for your whole fucking life. When will you ever learn?"

"I didn't mean to hurt her. It was just a bit of fun."

"That's what you always say. You never mean to hurt anyone, but you always do."

I crawled up off the floor and onto the couch, curled up, and listened to the girls argue while I waited for the pain to subside.

Cathryn said, "This was bound to happen. The sooner Nick figures it out, the better."

"What are you talking about?" asked Holly.

"Isn't it obvious? We're all stuck here in limbo while you and Dan figure out when you're going to leave him. The sooner you dump him, the sooner we can get on with our lives."

"Is that really what you think?" asked Holly.

"Of course, isn't that why you made us sit through all of this? You're moving on, and you don't want us looking back. Well, you don't want Chris looking back. I'm okay moving on right now."

Chris shook her head, "You shouldn't say that."

Cathryn laughed. With a shrug, she said, "Sometimes, the truth hurts." She looked at me and asked, "The truth hurts, doesn't it, Nicki?" and then she laughed at her own joke.

The conversation died for a moment, then Holly sat down next to me and asked, "Who am I?"

Without hesitating, I replied, "You are My Goddess."

She stroked my head and said, "That's right, and who are you?"

"I am Your Princess."

"That's a good girl. Now, what does a good princess do?"

"Whatever her goddess askes."

"That's right." Holly lifted the throw from my shoulders and said, "We're not done here. Now it's time for me to punish you. Lie down on the floor like you were before."

I knew that something insanely painful was about to happen, but I did as she commanded. My penis was softly draped over my balls, which made twice the target for her crop.

Holly tapped the crop against her palm as she began to speak. "You know I have to punish you, don't you?"

"I thought you'd already punished me."

She shook her head as she put the crop down on the end table, took the strapon in her hand, and asked, "What is the one thing I could do that would hurt you the most?"

Chris attentively watched while Cathryn responded to a text. I thought for a moment, then said, "It's going to hurt a lot when you leave me for Dan."

Holly laughed. "You think that's the best I can do?"

I was terrified. What else did she have in mind?

She turned the strapon's dildo in her hand as she continued, "Don't you think it would be worse if I moved a cot into the master bedroom for you to sleep on? You'd be right there with us, listening to our sex while you tried to sleep. But of course, you'd never be able to sleep with your inflamed cock bound by its cage and Dan and I making all that noise."

"You're right. That would be much worse."

"Of course, I would have made you prepare me for him. You would have lathered me up and shaved my pussy. You would have checked for stubble with your tongue, so you would know first hand how sexy and slippery my pussy was." She was slowly moving her hand up and down the length of the dildo as she spoke.

"Would you like me to shave you now, My Goddess?"

Holly smiled. "You know I was only teasing. My pussy is off-limits to you now." She slapped the dildo into her palm, regarded it for a moment, then asked, "Does that bother you?"

"Not if it makes you happy."

Holly smiled, "Oh, you're so good, giving me the right answer." After a long pause, she asked, "Why couldn't you think of the right answer when you were with Joaquin?"

"I don't know."

"Maybe I can help you figure it out." She said, "Get up," as she began to undress.

I said, "Yes, My Goddess," as I gingerly got up.

She handed me the strapon, then removed everything but her bra, panties, and sheer, black stockings. She said, "Put it on me," then she stood with one foot on a chair. I knelt down in front of her and placed the leather base against her pelvis. She wrapped one hand around the dildo to hold it in place as I fumbled with the buckles and straps. I was still shaking from the pain she'd inflicted only moments ago.

"Are you excited?" she asked as I struggled to thread a strap through the buckle with shaking hands.

I replied, "Yes, My Goddess," as I tried to focus.

She twisted her hips, pulling the strap from my hand. "Oh, you better be careful, butterfingers. I can't fuck you if you don't attach my cock properly."

"I'm sorry, My Goddess, please forgive me."

"I'll consider it if you take my whole shaft into your tight little boi pussy."

I threaded the last of the straps through its buckle and said, "I'll do my best." I'd never been able to take all of its ten inches in the past, but that didn't mean I didn't want to, and it wouldn't keep me from trying.

Once the straps were the way she liked them, I scooted back. She asked, "Are you ready?"

I grabbed the lube and replied, "Let me grease you up."

"No. I want you to take me down your throat first." She took the lube from my hands and pushed her hips forward, touching the dildo's tip to my lips. She said, "Why don't you start with a little kiss."

I kissed the tip of the phallus once lightly, kissed it again, then took the head into my mouth while I looked up into her eyes. I couldn't believe how lucky I was that she was going to peg me as a punishment. I was sure I would be enjoying an orgasm in only a few moments.

Holly stroked my hair as I took more and more of the silicone penis into my mouth. She said, "You are such a good cocksucker," as I worked her dildo's tip past my gag reflex and deep into my throat. "You're proud of being a cocksucker, aren't you?"

I looked up into her eyes with my mouth full of plastic penis and blinked.

"Is that why you sucked Darlene's husband's cock?"

I suppose that was part of it, but I thought of it more as mercy head than showing off. In any case, my mouth was too full to discuss it, so I did nothing more than look up at her.

Holly grabbed clumps of my hair and pulled my head down hard onto the dildo while she thrust her hips forward. My face crashed into the leather base of the strapon, recoiled, and crashed into the base again. She asked, "Is that why you sucked Joaquin's cock?" Pulled hard at my head while thrusting with her hips, driving the dildo down my throat again and again. I was no longer giving her head; it was more like she was forcing herself on me, fucking my throat whether I liked it or not. "Tell me. Tell me why you sucked his dick!"

The truth was that I'd sucked it because I wanted to. It was long, thick, and meaty. It simply belonged in my mouth, but I could never say that to Holly, so I looked up into her eyes, afraid to say anything.

She pulled my head off of her shaft by my hair and commanded, "Answer me pussy! Why did you suck Joaquin's cock?"

"I, I..." I stammered.

"You wanted to suck it, didn't you?"

"I'm sorry."

"You knew better, but you did it anyway, didn't you?"

"Please forgive me!" I begged.

"Turn around." I obediently dropped down onto my hands and knees with my legs spread wide and my ass positioned to accept her silicone meat. She slapped my ass and said, "This is going to hurt, but you're expecting that, aren't you? You know that you deserve to be punished, don't you, Princess?"

I said, "Yes, My Goddess, but I thought you'd already punished me."

"I'll decide when you've been punished." She knelt with her knees between mine and the strapon's tip pressed against my asshole. There was no lube on the shaft other than the residual mucus from my throat, so I tried to relax my sphincter.

Holly placed one hand on my back while she used the other to force the silicone shaft past my boi pussy's tight resistance. "Do you feel that burn, Princess?"

My breath caught for a moment, then I responded, "Yes, My Goddess," while thanking God that Angela had used so much lube when she'd fisted me just an hour before.

"I hate to have to do this to you, but you've forced me. You know that, right?"

"Yes, My Goddess."

"You can't fuck Joaquin without being punished." She pushed her cock hard against my ass, which yielded a fraction of an inch.

My ass burned, and my cock shriveled. With a halting voice, I said, "Yes, My Goddess." She thrust hard, forcing my ass to yield another fraction of an inch. I cried, "Please, Goddess. I'm sorry."

"You're sorry? Do you think I care if you're sorry?" She heaved against my ass again.

I broke into a cold sweat. "I thought I was doing what you wanted."

"You thought I wanted you to fuck Joaquin?" She pushed hard to accentuate the absurdity of my statement.

"I didn't fuck him. I just sucked his cock." I tried to navigate the fine line between correcting her and contradicting her while coping with the pain she was deliberately inflicting on me.

"You were on your knees, submitting to his will. That's submission. You might as well have been letting him fuck you." Her voice was harsh with accusation.

It felt like she was shoving a red-hot ember up my ass. My arms shook, and my voice faltered as I said, "You told me to embrace what I'd become."

"What have you become?"

"I'm a cocksucker."

"NO! YOU'RE MINE!" She thrust again and again. "And you don't fuck Joaquin!"

She continued to push, recoil, and push again. Each little move of the dildo seared my ass. My gut froze in anticipation of each thrust and then boiled in misery at the delivery. My arms shook uncontrollably. My eyes stung from the sweat that was running into them. I hoarsely croaked, "Yes, My Goddess."

"Do you understand that?"

It was all I could do to whisper, "Yes, My Goddess."

"You don't belong to Joaquin. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, My Goddess," I would have said anything to end the pain.

She snarled, "Now beg me for my forgiveness," while the last of her cock barged into my agonized ass.

My head dropped to the floor as the pain became unbearable. Tears streamed down my cheeks and onto the floor. I cried out, "Please have mercy on me! I was trying to be a good girl."

"You will never see Joaquin again. Do you understand that?" she asked as her thrusts continued.

It felt like she was shredding my colon with each thrust of her hips. I wanted to escape from her torture, to run and hide where she would never find me. Instead, I endured the pain, remaining on my hands and knees with my face flush with the floor while I whimpered, "Please, My Goddess. No more."

She flew into a fit of rage. "I'll decide when you've had enough!"

"Yes, My Goddess."

"I never want to see you with Joaquin again! Do you understand?"

"Yes, My Goddess. I'll never see him again."

I motionlessly waited as I silently prayed for her to stop. Instead, she drove the phallus hard, again and again, scorching my sorry ass with each push and each pull. I lost my breath and my gut convulsed. My churning stomach filled my mouth with thin saliva. I tried to force it back down, but after another of Holly's vicious thrusts, my stomach revolted, spewing its contents all over the floor. I didn't have the wherewithal to lift my face up out of the mess, so I lingered face-to-floor, gurgling in my vomit.

In a bitter rage, Holly said, "This will teach you to fuck Joaquin," as she continued to work her plastic cock further and further into me.

A couple of moments later, I vomited again.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, MOM. WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" It was Chris descending the stairs.

I'd forgotten that Chris and Cathryn were still watching. Holly replied, "Go back upstairs."

"What are you doing to Dad?" she persisted.

"This is none of your business."

Chris said, "Yes. It is my business." She grabbed Holly by the shoulders and pulled her away from me, extracting the dildo with a jerk.

I yelped at the intense burn of the dildo being removed too quickly, then I rolled over onto my side, where I waited for the pain to subside. There was blood on Holly's dildo and vomit all over my face. My ass burned like I'd been fucked by a flamethrower.

Chris was undeterred. "What the fuck have you done?"

"This doesn't concern you. Go back upstairs."

Chris knelt down beside me. "Are you alright?"

"I said, go upstairs," yelled Holly.

"Why? So you can finish him off?"

Holly looked at me on the ground and then at her daughter next to me. "Chris, you need to calm down. Things just got a little out of hand. Go upstairs and let me take care of it."

"You're not capable of taking care of anything."

Cathryn laughed. "Oh, Chris, you're overreacting. I bet Nicki liked it." She turned to me and asked, "You liked that, didn't you, Princess?"

Instead of answering, I climbed up from the floor and hobbled to the bathroom to wash my face. I could hear the girls arguing over the sound of the running water, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. When I returned, they were standing in a small circle, silently looking at me.

Holly said, "Nicki, get a bucket and clean up the mess you made."

I replied with the obligatory, "Yes, My Goddess," then asked, "Can I get dressed first?"

She laughed. "Why would you do that? We've all seen everything you've got, and you look so servile with your soft little prick all shriveled up."

I looked at the two girls, lowered my head in shame, and went to the garage to retrieve the bucket. When I came back, the women were still tightly huddled, talking in hushed voices.

Holly dropped the strapon into the bucket and said, "Clean this too. Once you're done, come upstairs. I need to talk to you," then she went upstairs.

Chris and Cathryn watched as I scooped up the vomit and scrubbed the floor. They followed me into the bathroom to watch me rinse the blood from the dildo and then scour the shit from the gaps between its lifelike veins and folds.

"Why do you let her treat you like that?" asked Chris.

Cathryn answered for me, "He gets off on it."

"No! That can't be."

"Yeah, it may sound crazy, but that's the way it is for guys with no self-esteem." Cathryn turned to me and asked, "The pathetic life of a cuckold is all you deserve, isn't it, Dad?"

I looked at her in disbelief. Hearing the words was harsh enough, but hearing them from my stepdaughter was surreal.

"Come on, you can say it. Admit that a cheating wife and disrespectful daughters are better than you deserve." When I failed to respond, she pressed harder. "You can do it. Say that you get off on having your boss fuck your wife."

I quietly asked, "Why are you doing this?"

Cathryn persisted. "Come on, say that you like having Chris and I watch you being punished."

I stammered in front of my stepdaughters.

"Come on, say it. You'll feel better once it's out in the open."

To my horror, my cock had stiffened at Cathryn's words, tacitly admitting that everything she'd said was correct: humiliation got me off. Cathryn's smile broadened, and Chris's eyes widened. I hastily poured the bucket of dirty water down the toilet and wiped my ass with some toilet paper. They leered at me as I squeezed past them and hobbled upstairs.

Holly was wearing her silk robe at her vanity as she inspected her face in the mirror. She tapped her long, red nails on the counter near my cage, which was next to the wooden box that held her makeup. She said, "You and your shenanigans have made me late for my date with Dan."

I stood little more than a foot from her, unsure whether I should drop to my knees and beg for forgiveness or offer to help her get ready.

She continued, "I suppose it's understandable that an inexperienced woman like yourself would fall for a man like Joaquin, but soon you'll learn to steer clear of guys like him." She watched me in the mirror's reflection as I dutifully nodded, then she slowly swiveled her seat to face me. As she did, her robe parted, exposing her beautiful breasts and smooth pussy. "Guys like him are nothing but trouble."

The light glistening from her exposed vagina's wetness beckoned me like red meat calling a starving wolf. Without thinking, I dropped to my knees, spread her legs gently, and kissed her lightly on her inner thigh. She made a half-hearted attempt to pull free as she asked, "Do you need me to punish you again?"

The threat of punishment was no match for the sight and scent of her excited pussy. Without hesitating, I put my head deep into the gap of her spread legs and kissed her swollen, ruddy cunt. As I did, her pussy's juices coated my lips, lighting a fire inside me. I kissed her once more lightly, then I deeply embraced her swollen flesh with my lips and tongue.

Her hands came to rest on my head as her hips squirmed in her seat. She said, "You're being bad again," but she made no attempt to get free.

My lips wrapped around her tender clit. A deep kiss was followed by a luxurious massage from my tongue, then my lips returned to gently knead it. She responded by intertwining her fingers in my hair and pulling my face firmly into her groin.

As she gripped my head, two of my fingers slipped into her well-lubricated vagina and began to hunt down the sacred spot just inside her pussy's entrance. Once found, they delicately danced upon it with the precise cadence and pressure that we both knew would drive her wild.

She said, "Oh fuck. I keep forgetting how good you are at this," as her hips involuntarily undulated.

I felt powerful there with my face plastered to her pussy. I was the puppet master, and she was my marionette. A flick of my tongue would make her moan, and the nip of my teeth would make her squirm. With a carefully timed touch and a deft twist, I made her hips wythe and her shoulders shudder. I could have driven her insane by returning to my haunches and obediently ceded control of her pussy to Dan. Instead, I flayed my fingers inside of her to take her where I knew she needed to go.

Her moans grew louder and more soulful. Her fingers curled as her muscles tensed until her fingernails dug into my scalp. The rocking of her hips slowed until she went stock-still. Her legs spread further apart, and her mind focused on only me and what I was doing.