Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quietly cried, "Please stop. I'm going to cum."

Of course, I already knew that a barrage of soft touches at her clit would put her over the edge. But that was an orgasm Dan might have given her, not the one she needed. Instead, I pressed for the deeply gratifying orgasm that was a slight shift in technique away. Her body shuddered, and she cried out, "Oh fuck me," when she realized where I was taking her. Soon her pussy would gush over my face, and she would be more satisfied than Dan could ever make her.

I imagined her wondering why she'd settled for Dan when sex with me was so much more gratifying. Was it his money, or was there some intangible I was missing? I would probably never know, so rather than dwell on it, I focused on her body's nearly imperceptible twitches and quakes. It's not that I'm a gifted sex god or anything like that. My talent is that I pay attention to her, the same way I listen to the clanks and whirrs of the press at Station 8. I notice the small noises and the odd vibrations of Holly's body, and I remember how events unfolded in the past. Once I manage to connect the dots, I can see what needs to be done. I may not have been able to save my marriage, but I knew for sure that in a matter of moments, she would peal in ecstasy.

She softly pled, "Stop," as she pulled at my hair, but I refused to yield. She repeated herself, almost imperceptibly louder, "You've got to stop," but her surging pussy betrayed her heart's desire. I responded by giving it what it really wanted.

Her body shook. "Please stop. I'm already late."

Her voice's hesitation and her body's tremors reduced her from My Goddess to a conflicted woman. She might have wanted me to stop, but that didn't really matter. It would have been criminal to do anything but bring her to closure. I redoubled my finger's motion and frantically licked her clit while paying close attention to her reaction.

She responded by saying, "Oh God, no... Stop. Stop now. ...please stop." but that only confirmed I had her where I wanted her. With an additional finger-twist and critically-timed tongue-touch, her pussy erupted in a fountain of vaginal juices, covering my face and drenching the carpet. I licked up what I could as she slowly came to her senses. She pushed my head from the nadir between her legs, then slapped my face. "God damn it, I told you to stop!"

I smiled at her faux anger. My cock was raging in its glorious freedom, aching to barge its way into her drenched cunt.

She responded by rolling her eyes and saying, "Oh, you think you're special, don't you? You think it's your magic tongue that gets me off, but you don't realize I fantasize about Dan while you're going down on me. I cum thinking about him on top of me with his big cock stretching the lips of my pussy and filling me up with his cum.

I shook my head in disbelief as my cock began to fade.

"If it wasn't for Dan, you'd have tongued me till the end of time, and would I never have cum."

"No, but..." I stammered as her harsh reality sucked away any hope I might have had for actual sex.

"You think I get off being with a crossdresser? You suck cock, for Christ's sake. Why would I want to be with a faggot like you?" She shook her head in disgust and said, "Go get your cage so I can put you back in your place."

By the time I'd retrieved the cage, my cock had transformed into a flaccid shadow of what it had been only moments earlier. I handed it to her in resignation as I stood, ready for my mechanical emasculation.

She examined the stainless steel restraint as she turned it in her hand, then said, "Beg me to put this back on you."

Without a second thought, I said, "Please, Goddess, accept my submission to you. I will be happy with any role in your life that you are willing to give me, no matter how small or humiliating."

Holly smiled at how docile I'd become. She secured the metal ring around my penis's base, slid the metal sheath over the shaft, then entombed by worthless manhood with the click of the lock. "Dan's waiting for me. Clean up this mess and make sure you wash the sheets before you go back to work. I may have company tonight."

***

Holly went back to work, leaving me to clean up. Raul had sent a half-dozen texts, so I hastily changed the sheets, cleaned up Holly's mess, and rushed out the door.

"Can you give us a ride to school?" Chris asked.

"I thought there was a thing at school," I replied.

"Yeah, well, we've still got practice this afternoon."

"You expect me to give you a ride after you didn't do a single thing I asked?"

They followed me out to the van, carrying their gym bags. "You know how it goes with Mom. Nothing is ever as straightforward as it seems."

As we drove, I asked Cathryn, "You think Dan's going to drive you to school once I'm gone?"

She gazed at the window at the passing houses, taking my dig as I'd intended. "No, he'll probably ship us off to some boarding school in Europe, so he never has to see us again."