Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh jeez, I thought you'd gone to your room." Cathryn shook her head and watched as I cleared the table. My feet ached almost as much as my ass, which burned with every step. "Do you want to help me?" I asked.

She leaned back in her chair. "I don't think that's what mom had in mind."

She was probably right, but I'd hoped that after what had happened that afternoon, she'd be a little more sympathetic to my situation. I carried a load of dishes into the kitchen and began loading them into the dishwasher.

"Are you going to answer me?" she asked.

"What was it again?"

"Why's mom's ass such a big deal?"

I loaded a couple of glasses and said, "Can we talk about something else?" as I walked into the kitchen.

"I suppose, but I'd really like to understand what's going on."

"Yeah, I know. This gets you off, but some things are better left unsaid."

Cathryn laughed softly to herself. "You're wearing a frilly dress while mom is upstairs fucking your boss. What secret could you possibly have that is better left unsaid?"

I shook my head in self-loathing.

"Don't you want to talk about it?"

"No. I don't. Can you just drop it, please?"

"Come on, what's the worst that could happen? You're going to have a hard time topping what I already know about you!"

I looked her in the eyes and said, "This afternoon, it seemed like you and I were on the same wavelength, but now we're back to the same old shit."

"Dad, don't say that. We are on the same wavelength, but for some reason, you can't see it."

"If we're so in synch, why are you having so much trouble understanding me?"

Cathryn took a step to stand next to me and softly said, "How are you so confused by mom this evening when you so thoroughly understood me this afternoon? Can't you see it's all the same?"

"It's not the same. I'll always be your dad, but I'm losing your mother."

"Why do you say that?"

"Can't you see? She's fallen in love with Dan."

Cathryn smiled sympathetically and shook her head. "No, she hasn't. He's just a bull."

"He's a rich bull who can give her all the things I can't."

"That may be true, but she doesn't love him."

"Come on, Sweetie. I know you can see it. Just look at the way they act when they're together."

"That's just sex, Dad."

"No. She told him she loves him. I was there, right next to them." I shook my head in disgust. "I can't remember the last time she's said that to me." Cathryn dropped into thought while I finished loading the dishwasher. I dried my hands on a dishtowel and said, "I'd better get upstairs."

***

I knocked softly at the door and then pushed it open without waiting for a reply. Dan was lying on his back in the bed with Holly straddling him like a cowgirl. From the doorway, I watched her beautiful tits bounce as her pussy rhythmically ascended and descended his erection. She smiled sensually with her eyes locked into his as she slid down his slippery cock. "Did you see the way she looked at you?"

Dan thrust his hips up to meet hers. "I don't think she looked me in the eyes once."

"I know, right? She was always looking at the ground beneath you. She knows you're the man now, so you don't need to worry about her anymore."

"She's still your husband."

"That may be true, but whose cock is inside me?"

"Yeah, well, I'd still feel better if you two split up."

Holly shook her head while grinding her pelvis on Dan's groin. "We don't need to do that."

'It would make me feel a lot better."

"No, Baby, think. If I left Nick now, he'd quit tomorrow. Think about how that would affect the sale."

"You really think he'd quit?"

"Of course. He's just barely there as it is. We need to be smart about this."

Dan thought for a moment. "You called your husband 'he.'"

Holly smiled again, ascended the stiff cock within her. Then quickly drew it back in place. "Some habits are hard to break."

"Maybe just a separation," suggested Dan. "You could call it a trial separation. That way, she'd still think there was hope."

"That's still too risky."

"It would make me feel better."

Holly raised up and then slid down his hard penis again, then she said, "I tell you what. She's going to be in here in a minute to give you my ass." Dan moaned softly while Holly ground her cunt on his cock. "You want my ass, don't you baby?" she asked.

Dan did his best to push his penis up into my wife's vagina. "You know that I do."

"You know that I've never let Nick have it, right?"

Dan's body writhed in response to Holly's motion. His reply was barely audible: "That's what makes it special."

Holly's talk of my submission had pushed Dan to the edge. His hips froze, and his breathing became heavy. She stopped moving while she carefully monitored him. She said, "Don't come now. Save your sweet juice for my ass." Once his eyes opened, and his breathing returned to normal, she continued, "If her submission isn't absolute, we'll take the risk, and I'll leave her. Otherwise, we'll play it safe. How does that sound?"

He took a couple of deep breaths and said, "Alright, but if there's any doubt, you have to leave her."

Holly looked over at me, standing in the doorway. She smiled warmly and said, "There she is now."

I was the image of submission, wearing harlot red lipstick, dark eyeshadow, and a wig. My stocking-clad legs and high heels matched my form-fitting French maid's uniform. My perfect posture's only flaw was the lump formed by my cock, which strained to erection against the metal chastity device and my dress's French fabric.

I'd already figured out their plan, so none of this came as a surprise. Still, I wondered why she'd pretended not to know I was lingering in the doorway and why they hadn't kept their affair secret until after Dan sold the company? She could have easily strung me along for a couple more months and then dropped the bomb when I least expected it. There was some aspect I was missing, but I couldn't figure out what it was.

She smiled like she knew what I was thinking. Instead of feigning remorse or embarrassment, her smiling eyes tacitly asked: You see what I'm doing, what are you going to do about it?

I could have stomped into the room and raised a hissy fit that would have split us up and ruined the sale for Dan. But Holly knew that I wouldn't do that. Somehow she knew that I craved the humiliation she heaped upon me.

"Are you ready for me, My Goddess?"

"Oh, Baby, you're so good. You're going to make Dan so happy."

I looked at Dan, whose head was on my pillow, and said, "Are you ready to take my wife's ass, Sir?"

Dan adjusted the pillow to prop up his head, looked me up and down, then he disdainfully said, "You're such fucking a pussy." He looked to Holly and said, "Look at what you married. How could a woman like you marry someone that pathetic?"

I stood in the doorway with my eyes downcast while he mocked me. Holly leaned over so that her tit hung inches from Dan's lips. He admired her breast's round form for a moment, stretched to kiss her pert nipple lightly, and then more deeply before taking it into his mouth. Once his lips had latched on, she ran the fingers of one hand through his hair and said, "I hadn't met you when I married him, had I?"

He greedily sucked at her tit for a few moments then said, "That's easy enough to fix."

Holly's smile broadened. She pulled his head to her chest and said, "One thing at a time, baby. One thing at a time."

I watched for what seemed like an eternity as Holly slowly rode Dan's cock up and down while clutching his head to her chest. As she slowly fucked him, she said, "You can come in, but only on your hands and knees."

I lifted my dress, knelt down on the carpet, and crawled towards them, being careful not to kneel on the dress. As I got close to the bed, Holly asked, "Would you like to kiss me one last time before my whole body belongs to Dan?"

I smiled hopefully. "Yes, My Goddess."

Holly smiled back. "I thought you might." Her smile broadened as she looked down at Dan, then it transformed into an impish pout when her eyes returned to meet mine. "But almost everything belongs to Dan now. The only place left for you to kiss is my ass. You don't mind kissing my ass, do you?"

My smile faded a little. "I'll kiss you anywhere I can."

"Oh, you're such a good girl. Crawl up behind me so you can kiss me while Dan fills my pussy."

My cock surged within its cage as I crawled up onto the foot of the bed and straddled Dan's lower legs. Holly bent over so I could clearly see the exposure of his penis by her ascending pussy. His stiff cock glistened with the juice of my wife's slippery cunt and then disappeared as it was swallowed by her pussy's descent.

I pushed my feelings of envy and resentment aside as I watched him fuck her. Even though I got off on humiliation, I would have preferred to be in his position.

Holly held still with Dan's cock head resting at her vagina's entrance. "Okay, we're ready now," she said. I leaned over to place my lips on the gentle curve of her firm butt cheek. "Oh, Baby, not there. My butt belongs to Dan. The only part that's still yours is my asshole." She then bent forward to give me access.

I spread the cheeks of her ass, exposing her tight hole as I pondered my situation. As filthy as it was, this shitty orifice was the only part of my wife's body I was allowed to touch. Soon I even that would be off-limits. I leaned over and lightly kissed her anus and leaned back.

She slowly slid up and down the extent of Dan's cock then said, "Is that really how you want me to remember you, with that coy little peck?"

Chastised, I leaned over and kissed her ass again, this time holding my pursed lips tightly to her puckered asshole.

Even that wasn't enough for Holly. She reached back, placed her hand on my head, and pushed my face to her butt. "Kiss me properly! Give me your tongue."

With my nose plastered against her tailbone, I stuck out my tongue and licked her asshole. The bitter tinge of residual shit wasn't as disgusting as I was afraid it would be, and the rippling musculature of her tight sphincter felt strangely erotic. I licked it once. When she didn't release my head, I licked it again. Her hand's unrelenting grip on my head left me no option but to lick her asshole over and over.

Her grip continued to tighten even as I licked. Her fingers bound my hair, pulling it tightly as she pressed my mouth hard against her ass. "God damn it! Give me your tongue!"

Humiliation and excitement coursed through me as she forced me to taste her shit. My boss's cock was only inches away, deep inside her slowly undulating pussy. The sensitive skin of my ball-sack burned as my rigid prick stretched farther than the cage permitted. It felt like someone had folded my hardon in half then squeezed it flat with a vice. My spine curled in agony, which pressed my face even harder into her ass.

Holly felt my body spasm as my resistance yielded. "That's it. Now stick your tongue all the way in." With an additional pull at my head, she forced my tongue's tip past the constricted muscle of her tight hole. "That's it, Baby. Now push it in the rest of the way."

The bitter acidity of her shit enveloped my tongue. As disgusting as it was, I loved it. I wanted more, and I regretted this would be the last time I would get a chance to do it. I plastered my open mouth against her ass and pushed my tongue deep inside as I flicked and curled it over and over again, hoping that she would enjoy it.

Gradually her motion slowed until she froze with her hips resting on Dan's pelvis. Dan thrust his cock up into her repeatedly while I frantically licked the inside of her shitty hole. She leaned forward, which pushed her ass harder into my face. She froze, letting me get as deeply into her as possible. Dan responded to her stationary hips by amplifying his cock's thrusts.

Her back arched.

She quivered for a moment.

She faced up to the heavens and wailed, "OH FUCK ME!" and then she gushed all over Dan's crotch.

She said, "Oh, Baby. That was amazing." I thought she was speaking to me for a moment, but she bent over and kissed Dan on the lips. She ran her hands through his hair and said, "You were spectacular."

For some reason, Dan was pissed off. He pushed her off and then kicked me to the floor. He said, "Every fucking time! It happens every single fucking time!" He picked up his underwear and stabbed a leg through a pant-hole.

"What's wrong?" Holly asked.

Dan pulled up his briefs, pointed at me, and said, "Every fucking time he's in the room, you have one of those wet orgasms."

Holly protested, "No, Baby. That was all you. Your cock was super hard, and it was in exactly the right spot."

"You think I'm some kind of moron? It only happens when he's around."

Holly frantically tried to change his perspective. "No, Baby. It was your cock inside of me. It was all you." He snagged his pants and was about to put them on when Holly grabbed his arm. "Look at her, Baby." She grabbed his chin and forced him to look at me, still splayed out on the floor. "She's not a threat to you. She's not even a man. She's just a crossdresser. She sucks cock, and she swallows cum. She doesn't mean anything to me. She's worthless."

I collected myself enough to kneel, straightened my wig, rested my hands at my knees. I obediently looked at the floor beneath his feet, tacitly conceding that my value was not in question.

Holly said, "Look at her. She'll do anything you ask. She'll give you a blow job if you just stand in front of her, or you could turn her around and take her ass. How could a sissy like that mean anything to a woman like me?" They both looked down at me for a moment before she took his hand and led him to stand directly in front of me. She looked down at me and said, "Go ahead, cocksucker, do your thing."

His semi-hard cock was held flat against his body by the tight fabric of his black Hugo Boss briefs. I reached up with my hand to embrace its form through the brief's fabric, slowly stroking it to an erection. I looked up into his eyes and said, "You have a beautiful cock, Master."

He shook his head and said, "You're such a fagot."

Holly's hands stroked his shoulder, and she said, "You see? She doesn't want me. She wants you." She thought for a moment, then said, "She'll do anything you ask."

Dan shook his head while standing silently before me, encouraging me to touch him.

I gripped his cock through the fabric, squeezed it for a moment, then released it, returning to the slow strokes that he seemed to enjoy. "May I remove your underwear, Master?"

He let me stroke his cock through his underwear for several moments before he replied, "Get me hard so I can take your wife's ass."

I pulled his underwear down to his knees, revealing his impressive cock, which was semi-erect with its brown head just peeking out from under his foreskin. It had at least an inch in length on mine, but it was the girth that I envied the most. I slid my ringed fingers down its length, peeling back the foreskin to expose the brown helmet.

Holly said, "You see, Baby. She's completely submitted to you."

The cock that satisfied my wife throbbed in my hands. It was only natural for my wife to have succumbed to such extraordinary masculinity. Was it that unreasonable for her to ask me to accept my new submissive role?

I looked up at Holly, who was still coursing her fingers through Dan's dark chest hair. She looked down at me and said, "That's what a real man's cock looks like." She smiled a sinister smile, put her hand on the back of my head, and said, "Stick your nose in there and find out what a real man smells like," as she pushed my face to his groin.

His closely cropped pubic hair tickled my nose as I inhaled deeply, breathing in his masculine scent, which was simultaneously spicy and barbaric. Overtones of my wife's vaginal nectar drying in the bedroom air reminded me that he possessed what was once mine. I tugged at my cage to rearrange my modest erection, which was unbearably contorted in its confined metal enclosure. It reminded me that I no longer possessed my own cock. He had the key now. Like my wife, my cock, such as it was, belonged to him.

I kissed the base of his stiff penis and wondered how long it would be before he lost the key. To him, the key had become disconnected from the shackle and sheath that castrated me. It was just a symbol of a transfer of power with no physical significance. Once the power had been transferred, the symbol itself was unimportant.

"Your husband is such a faggot," he gloated.

Holly squeezed his pectoral muscle. "No, Baby. She's not a faggot. She's not sucking your cock because she likes cock. She's sucking it because she has submitted to you. She will do anything you ask."

He shook his head in disbelief. "I'm sure that's what he wants you to believe."

Holly watched as I kissed the taut flesh of Dan's hardon. She put her hand on my head, and then she addressed Dan. "What would you like her to do for you?"

"Why do I need him when I got you?"

"I'm not going to suck your cock, but she will. She'll do anything you ask."

"Anything?"

"Of course, she'll give you head if you want. Would you like that?"

Holly's hand pushed my head so that I was kissing the tip of Dan's penis and then held it there, yielding only enough to choose which part of his penis I kissed. I kissed it lightly at first, tasting my wife's briny ejaculate on his cock's spongy head. I wrapped my lips around the rich velvet of his cockhead. I flicked my tongue across his urethral opening, savoring the flavor of Holly's pussy as his erect manhood pushed its way into my mouth.

I was baffled. I wasn't a homosexual, but there I was, sucking cock. I loved my wife, but there I was, giving her to another man. I was a man, but there I was, dressed like a woman on my knees with my boss's cock down my throat.

"You like that, don't you baby?" Holly asked him.

"I love getting head," he said through closed eyelids. "I wish you would give it to me."

"But I am giving it to you, Baby."

He shook his head. "You know what I mean."

The pressure of her hand at my head increased. "This is the best head you will ever get, and you can have it anytime you want."

Dan's hands joined Holly's at my head as his thrusts grew more energetic. His cock barged its way past the back of my mouth and down my throat.

Holly's hand returned to massage his chest while she watched him fuck my head. He liked to start each thrust with his cock's tip at my lips and then drive it down my throat until my nose was buried in his pubic hair and his balls rattled against my chin. After a few moments, she said, "Ask her how she feels right now."

His body shook, and it took a few moments for him to collect himself. He slid his stiff penis out of my mouth, leaving it so that his pee-hole just touched my lips. He looked down at me and said, "Go ahead faggot. Tell us what you're thinking."

I looked up at my master and my wife in a lover's embrace as they looked down at me. They were the image of the perfect couple posing on the cover of a magazine, glowing with self-satisfaction and unbridled happiness. He pushed his hips forward so that his penis brushed against my lips. "Go ahead. Tell us," He insisted.

I wondered which of the torrent of thoughts rushing through my brain they wanted me to reveal. Instead of diving into my self-doubt, I said something easy to understand. "You were right. My wife now belongs to you."

His perfect smile broadened. "I'm always right."

Before he could say any more, Holly jumped in. "Go ahead. Tell him the rest." She wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed her pussy against his hip, inches from my face.

I stammered before them, unable to speak.

"Tell him what turns you on."