Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed hard, then said, "I want you to have Holly. I like watching when you fuck her, and I like it when you let me suck your cock. I know it's wrong, but it turns me on in a way I don't understand."

He scoffed at me. "You like that?"

They waited in silence for a few moments before Holly said, "Go ahead, Nicki. Tell him why."

I looked up at Dan and said, "The humiliation turns me on."

"Seriously? You get your rocks off when I fuck your wife?"

I was too ashamed to look him in the eye, so my gaze dipped to his stiff penis. I said, "I know it's fucked up, but now that Holly's figured it out, a lot of things make sense. She's too good for me, but if I submit to you, I can have a small role in her life."

Holly squeezed Dan's around the waist and said, "You see, Baby, you have absolute power over her. She'll do anything you ask. You can take her ass until she screams or fuck her head until she blacks out. She'll do it without hesitation or complaint."

Dan's cock surged in front of my eyes. He grabbed a clump of my hair, held my head steady, and pushed his dick into my mouth and down my throat in one fluid motion. I opened my throat to accept his erection and pliantly responded to his heaves and thrusts as he fucked my head. He started with simple in and out fucking, then he held his penis down my throat and ground his hips to force the last millimeter of his dick into my head. He kept me there with my mouth full of cock and my face plastered to his pubic hair for what seemed like forever.

"You like that, don't you faggot?" he asked.

"She loves it," Holly responded. "It makes her feel needed."

He must have liked her perspective because he took a small degree of pity on me by extracting his cock to let me take a breath. But after only a few quick gasps of air, he shoved his long penis back down my throat.

"There you go, Baby," Holly softly cooed while she massaged his firm pecs. "Nicki has submitted to you. Feel the power you have over her. Feel how hard it makes your cock. Feel your desire to dominate her, to control her, to force her to bend to your will."

I imagined her stroking his muscular chest while I did my best to please him. I bobbed my head over the limited travel afforded by his firm grip. My cock was rock hard and as large as it could possibly be within its cage. The metal shaft pulled at the ring, which trapped my balls, stretching my ball sack with a sharp agony that was somehow erotic in itself.

"You're going to do everything I ask without any of the bullshit that happened today," Dan muttered. "We're going to do things MY way from now on."

My heart sank. I could handle the humiliation in the bedroom for a few more weeks, but it was too much for me to suffer Dan's taunts and insults on the floor in front of Raul and the rest of my team. Once they found out what a pussy I was. They'd think that I'd drop down and suck the dick of the first guy that gave me a hard time. No one would respect me, and that would make it impossible for me to do my job. Too many mouths needed feeding for me to let that happen.

"Your father would be so proud to see you taking control." Holly gently soothed him. "It's what he always wanted, you in charge, and Nicki in complete submission."

His fingers curled even tighter into my hair. "Yeah, that's right. That's what Dad wanted."

"You see, Baby? It was never about Nicki. It was always about you."

Dan liked the sound of that. His thrusts at my head hastened, and his muscles tensed.

"She's on her knees with her mouth full of your meaty cock."

He replied by sighing, "Oh God. I'm going to cum."

"Of course you are, Baby. You were made to cum in her mouth."

I bobbed my head as much as his rigid grasp would allow, creasing and re-creasing his cock over the fold at the back of my throat. My own cock was in agony, pulling and stretching at the cage in every direction.

He groaned loudly.

"That's it, Baby. Put her in her place by filling her with your cum," Holly coaxed.

His body spasmed as he pushed my head hard into his groin. His breathing grew heavy, and then he let out a heavy groan, then said, "Oh fuck." His hips made one final push against my face, then a hot splash of his spunk squirted down my throat. I couldn't swallow with his penis in my mouth, so it just lingered there, running down my throat, reminding me what I'd done and how that act cemented my place in the world.

Holly gently stroked his chest while his dick slowly receded in my mouth. "That's it, Baby. You are the man here."

Once his cock was free of my lips, he flopped down onto the bed, then immediately sprang back up." This bed's a fucking swamp." He wiped his ass dry using one of the sheets, pulled up his underwear, and hastily got dressed. "Let's go to my place."

"Don't you want to take my ass?"

"We can do that next time."

"But everything's in place."

"Your husband isn't going anywhere." He looked at me and asked, "Who's your master?"

I wiped my lips with my forearm and replied, "You are, Sir."

"He'll drop right back to his knees the next time we tell him to." He looked at me and asked, "Won't you, pussy?"

I straightened my wig while I looked up at him from the floor. My throat was sore, my cock ached, my balls stung, and the slimy residue of his jizz lingered in my mouth. He'd taken my wife and ruined my life, but I guess I was a chump because all I could think about was how on Earth was I going to keep him from destroying the company.

"I asked you a question!" he shouted.

He'd cum, so I'd assumed he no longer gave a shit about me, but I guess he wanted to make a point in front of Holly, so I replied, "Yes, Sir."

He nodded in smug self-satisfaction. He looked at Holly and said, "I can take your ass whenever I want."

Holly had slipped into her dress and hooked her heels to her feet. She smiled back at him and said, "Of course you can, but she still needs to be the one that gives it to you."