Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 13

Story Info
Milo's Special.
5.2k words
4.03
4.2k
6

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milo's was an old restaurant that held tightly to its 1950s inner-city origins. In its day, it was where mobsters wound down after extorting money from hapless shopkeepers, and anything you might want was for sale from a truck in the back parking lot. Heavy drapes muted the acoustics, and the lighting was just bright enough to let the servers navigate between tables. The maître d led us to a u-shaped booth at the back. Holly and I slipped into the middle, and then our escorts capped us off at the ends.

We'd no sooner scooted into the middle of the booth when Holly said, "I need to freshen up," and then she slid across the Naugahyde seat in my direction. Mr. Carlson took the hint and stood to let us out and then patted my ass as Holly led me past him on our way to the bathroom. Once the bathroom door had closed, she smiled broadly and said, "He's really into you."

"He just likes me 'cause I sucked his cock."

Holly laughed. "That too, but he really likes you."

"Why do you say that?"

"I can tell by the way he looks at you." She arched her eyebrows and said, "He's totally into you." She waited a moment for me to respond. When no reply was forthcoming, she asked, "Well?"

"Well, what?"

"Do you like him?"

It was like we'd become intimate-secret-sharing-girlfriends. It wasn't the role I wanted in Holly's life, but it was better than nothing, so I played along. "He's sweet."

"He's sweet? Is that it?"

"What do you want me to say?"

"I expected a bit more than sweet. You didn't hesitate to go down on him."

"I thought that's what you wanted."

"It is, but you sure looked like you were enjoying yourself when you were sucking on his dick."

Rather than protest, I said, "Well, he did get really hard."

"He sure did," Holly replied. She took out her lipstick and said, "You smudged your lips on his cock." She wrapped a tissue around her finger, rubbed out some errant lipstick, then reapplied the deep red gloss where it belonged. After inspecting her work, she arched one eyebrow and said, "You know, you could break his heart if you wanted."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because you can," she giggled.

I wondered if that was the secret to understanding Holly: she tortured me because she could. Rather than explore that possibility, I pursued more practical information. "How would I do that?"

She inspected herself in the mirror as she said, "Well, first, you make him think that you're into him. You act like he's special. You laugh at his jokes, touch his arm when you talk to him, and stare into his eyes when he talks to you." She touched the lipstick to her own lip, making a nearly imperceptible improvement to her already beautiful lips. Then she continued, "Every once in a while, you have to gaze across the room at some other guy. You look just long enough for him to notice and not an instant longer." She shook her finger at me to emphasize the importance of the timing. "You date him regularly, but sometimes you're not available when he asks you out, and you're evasive when he asks why. That keeps him on the hook."

She looked at my reflection in the mirror to check that I was still paying attention. "He'll try to assert himself by insisting you become monogamous, but you just laugh and say you're not ready for that. He'll buy you jewelry, which you always accept but never wear. And then, one day, he'll say he's had enough. He'll take a stand and draw a line in the sand. He'll say it's either monogamy or nothing. You'll laugh and blow over his line like dry leaves on an autumn day."

I shook my head in disbelief, knowing full-well how her story ended.

"After that, he'll say he's sorry and tell you he wants you back. Of course, you'll demur. He'll plead with you. He'll say that he'll do anything to get you back. You hem and haw and then tell him that you'll think about it. He'll persist, believing that you feel the same way he feels about you. He'll buy you flowers and jewelry and call incessantly. Then, one day, in a cold bolt of heartlessness, you tell him about a new man that you've met. You say that he's rich, handsome, and deeply in love with you. You'll say that you've never loved anyone as much as you love him, and then you'll watch his face fall as his world collapses. That's how you do it, Sweetie."

I was transfixed by her nonchalant reflection in the bathroom mirror. It was as if she had no idea how reprehensible her monologue was. She turned to face me and said, "What's the matter?"

"I can't believe you said that."

"You can't?"

"No. It's all so cold and calculating."

"Does that really surprise you?"

"I knew it happened, but I didn't realize it was done deliberately."

"What? Did you really think the girls you dated were constantly falling in and out of love?"

"I don't know what I thought, but the way you describe it makes it sound so cruel."

"Sweetie, that's just the way it is, and if you're going to be a girl, you've got to learn how to think like a girl."

***

The front page of the menu featured The Milo's Special, which was famous around town. It consisted of a bull's penis slow-cooked in a creamy brown sauce accompanied by a pair of bovine testicles, which had been breaded, spiced, and deep-fried. It came with a choice of potato, green vegetables, and soup or a dinner salad.

"Are you going to get the special?" Holly asked me with a sinister smile.

"Is that what I think it is?" asked Mr. Carlson as he studied the menu.

We all had a laugh explaining it to him and then laughed some more while we expounded on the urban legends surrounding it. Holly said, "One bite turns anyone into a cocksucker."

Dan said, "Yeah, I've heard guys bring it home for their wives to spice things up with a little oral action."

Holly laughed and said, "And middle-aged gay men transform unsuspecting young straight guys into raging cocksuckers by tricking them into tasting it."

We all laughed again, and then Dan asked, "Is that what happened to you, Nicki? Did someone feed you a Milo's Special?"

I looked at Mr. Carlson and said, "No. I've always liked cock."

Dan liked my answer. He ran his hand through Holly's hair, smiled broadly, and asked her, "Are you going to order it tonight?"

Holly replied, "Are you finally ready to hold up your side of that bargain?"

Dan recoiled at Holly's response.

Carlson smirked at Dan, then asked, "What's the matter, Dan? Don't you go down on your lady?"

Dan's smile faded as he searched for a witty reply. With nothing clever forthcoming, he redirected the conversation to me. "Nicki loves the special. You order it every time you come here, don't you?"

Carlson diffused Dan's petty homophobia by putting his hand on my leg and whispering into my ear, "I hope you're hungry tonight."

I reached over and stroked his stiff little pecker through his pants. "I'm famished," I said, loud enough for Holly and Dan to hear. "I think I could eat two specials."

Mr. Carlson's hips surged forward, pushing his cock into my hand. "How about one now and one later?"

I squeezed his cock and said, "Yum... That sounds delicious."

"Ahh, isn't that sweet," Holly sighed. I couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic.

Mr. Carlson leaned over and kissed me on the mouth. Our lips locked together while his hand explored the inner realm of my stocking-clad leg. I tipped my head back and spread my legs as I stroked his pointy prick. Our tongues swam together as his hand inched closer and closer to my cock, which raged against its metal enclosure. When his hand finally reached its goal, he separated his lips from mine. "Are you caged?"

I sheepishly looked from Mr. Carlson to Holly and Dan, then replied, "Yeah, I'm in chastity. Sorry."

"Who has the key?" he asked in a frustration-induced huff.

I nodded across the table. "Dan holds my key."

In a heartbeat, Mr. Carlson's demeanor shifted from a fetish-driven hornball to a business-savvy negotiator. He engaged Dan's eyes and took control: "What's going on here? Is this some kind of scam?"

Dan shook his head. "No, no, of course not." He pretended to look for the key in his pocket as he protested, "I just forgot she was locked up." He turned to Holly and asked, "You didn't happen to bring the spare, did you?"

Holly smiled unsympathetically and said, "No, Baby, there's only one key."

Dan wrapped up his mock search by saying, "I must have left it at home." He shrugged. "We'll just have to swing by my place and pick it up on our way back to your hotel."

Mr. Carlson nodded without betraying his thoughts. I wondered if he thought it odd that I was in chastity or that Dan possessed my key. Maybe he'd concluded that Dan and I were master and slave, but where did that leave Holly? And what kind of master misplaces his slave's key? But Mr. Carlson didn't press the issue. Instead, he let the waiter take our order, and then he established control of the conversation. He looked from Dan to Holly and asked, "How long have you two been dating?"

Holly threaded her fingers between Dan's, looked at him, and asked, "Has it been two years?"

My stomach imploded into a tight knot. Two years? How could that be? Surely I would have noticed a two-year affair.

Dan squeezed Holly's fingers between his and smiled. "That's about right."

I stared at Holly in disbelief. How many more deceptions was I going to have to suffer? She responded with a cruel smile.

Mr. Carlson rested his hand on my thigh and smiled at me. "Please forgive me. I just need to ask them a few more questions."

I put on my bravest smile, took a sip from my drink, and said, "Tonight, I'm all yours."

He kissed my lips, smiled reassuringly, and said, "That's a good girl." He then turned to Holly and asked, "I understand you're married." Before she could answer, he clarified his question, "That you're married to someone other than Dan."

Holly stirred her drink while she replied, "That's right, but I don't see how that's relevant tonight," sounding only mildly offended.

Carlson smiled, "In another circumstance, it might not have been, but my understanding is that your husband works for Dan. Since I'm here to audit Dan's company, I have an interest in the people that work for him." He looked to Dan for confirmation. When none was forthcoming, he asked, "Am I correct that Holly's husband works for you?"

Dan looked at me and then looked back to Mr. Carlson and nodded. "Yes, he does, but it's still irrelevant."

"Oh, I think you're being a little disingenuous. As I understand it, Holly's husband is one of your most valued employees. Wouldn't you agree?"

After a long pause, Dan conceded the point. "I suppose so."

"Well, if that's true, why isn't his name on the list, which is supposed to include your key players, not just those that are convenient for a hasty sale." Mr. Carlson pulled a piece of paper from his breast pocket and unfolded it. He looked it over for a few moments and then turned it around as he placed it on the table so that the rest of us could read it. Two of our best salespeople were at the top of the list. Helen, the head of human resources, was next, Raul was there, but my name was nowhere to be found. "Based on what my sources tell me, Holly's husband is more important than anyone you listed."

Holly smiled like a grifter caught in a con. She looked at me, tacitly asking if I would play along, and then gauged my reaction. I could have asserted myself, but I was still lost in shock. How could it have been two years? How could I have been so blind? With no response from me, she pressed on. "It would be a waste of time for you to work yourself into a lather about my husband. He's a very timid man. He'll do exactly as he's told."

Her words caught me off guard. Was I really nothing more than a timid man who did as he was told? No, of course not. I wasn't even a man. I was a cocksucker dressed in women's clothes.

Carlson stroked his chin as he considered what she'd said. "That may be true, but I'm here to close a business deal, not unravel your family dynamic. I'm going to need more than your word."

Dan asked, "How do you imagine this playing out?"

"Well, it's pretty straightforward. Tomorrow morning you're going to arrange a sit-down for Holly's husband and me so that I can learn his intentions. Have I made myself clear?"

Holly smiled brightly, "I'm sure that isn't going to be a problem." She took my hand in hers and continued, "Besides, I'd bet Nicki's tired of all this boring business talk, aren't you, Nicki?"

At that instant, the path for exercising my power over Dan became clear. All I had to do was tell Mr. Carlson who I was and that, far from being a timid man who did as he was told, I was as good as gone. I had a new job lined up, and I was moving to Chicago. He'd already said I was more important than anyone on the list, and since I was so important, he needed me to make the deal worthwhile. I'd push my way out of the booth and storm out of the restaurant. I wouldn't even look back to see their bewildered expressions.

It would feel great to stick it to Dan. but to what end? I might embarrass him for a few minutes; I might even hurt him financially, but he'd still sell the company, and he'd end up with Holly. I would have a lot more leverage if I waited to play my hand the next day at work. I'd play it cool until Mr. Carlson asked me to sign a contract, and then I'd tell him that I had a better offer waiting for me in Chicago. I'd be slick about it. I wouldn't demand anything or even state a price. I'd just wait for him to gradually increase his offer while I silently bided my time. I'd make sure Dan was forced out of the company and that I got to do my job the way it needed to be done. Maybe Mr. Carlson would throw in a big cash bonus and an office with a window on the second floor. As much as I hated to admit it, Dan was right all those weeks ago when he'd said my best option was to suck it up and roll with the punches. My patience was about to pay off.

Mr. Carlson broke my train of thought by saying, "Oh, baby. That feels amazing." My hand had been mindlessly stroking his cock as I'd drifted away in my thoughts. I had his cock in a tight grip while pondering how I was going to fuck Dan over. With a heavy sigh, Mr. Carlson said, "Please don't stop."

I squeezed his stiff penis and said, "I'll keep stroking your cock if you tell me I'm beautiful."

"Oh, Baby. You are breathtakingly beautiful. You make me so hard I can barely keep myself from ripping your clothes off. I can't wait to get you alone."

I was giddy with power, and the thought of fucking Dan over made me horny as hell. I smiled submissively at Mr. Carlson while I squeezed his cock. Somehow he seemed more handsome, more confident, and more powerful than he had in the car. I liked how he treated me, and I liked the way he put Dan in his place. I wanted Holly to see that someone influential, like him, was interested in me. Maybe then she'd realize that I was more than a timid man. Perhaps she'd even get a little jealous. As I thought about it, I realized that I was looking forward to sucking Mr. Carlson's cock. I even wanted to take his dick in my ass. I leaned over to kiss him on the mouth while I slowly stroked his stiff rod and said, "Let's talk about something fun."

Mr. Carlson wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close. "Of course, my darling, let's talk about you."

"Oh, my favorite subject," I enthused.

He laughed, then asked, "How long have you known you were a woman?"

I hesitated for a moment, then answered, "I think of myself more of a crossdresser than a woman."

"But you like to be referred to as she, don't you?"

"Yes, when I'm dressed this way."

"Well then, how long have you been a crossdresser?"

I glanced over at Holly, who was encouraging me with her smile, then answered, "I think I've always been a crossdresser, but I've only been out for a couple of months."

Mr. Carlson stroked my shoulder and pulled our hips into tight contact. "I'm glad you're out."

I responded by snuggling up next to him, laughing at his jokes, and touching his chest, abs and thigh with my probing hand. Occasionally, my wandering hand stroked his cock, each time, I smiled a coy little smile. Each time Mr. Carlson responded by pushing his hips forward, driving his cock into my grasp. He pulled my ear to his lips and whispered, "Oh, Nicki. You feel so good," which made me want to please him even more.

I asked, "Have you always liked girls like me?"

"I suppose," he replied, "but I didn't actually try it until a few years ago." He then passionately kissed my mouth while his hand caressed my inner thigh.

Both Dan and Holly watched in amused satisfaction while Mr. Carlson nipped at my ear, and his hands clutched at my bosomless breast. Holly whispered a delicious, red-lipped secret into Dan's ear. They both laughed, looked at me, and laughed again. Their indiscreet conversation came to a halt when the waiter arrived with our meals. As delicious as their filet mignon and ribeye steaks looked, all eyes were on the enormous penis splayed out on my plate.

"My goodness. It's huge," said Holly. The roasted penis spanned the length of my large oval plate. The fried testicles bracketed it at one end, and mashed potatoes were at the other.

"What did they do to it?" asked Dan.

"The chef butterflies the penis lengthwise to cleanse it of urine," replied the waiter, matter-of-factly.

"Ouch," Dan grimaced. "My dick hurts just thinking about that."

Holly said, "Let me cut that for you." She speared the penis's tip with her fork, severed it from the shaft, and held it up to my lips. "I've always wanted to feed a real cock to you."

"This isn't quite the same," laughed Mr. Carlson as he paused from cutting his ribeye.

"Still, I'll enjoy watching Nicki take the cock I feed to her." She smiled at me and said, "Be a good girl and open up for my cock." I obediently parted my deep-red lips and waited. She chuckled to herself and said, "You're such a good girl," as her cock-tip laden fork slowly approached my mouth. She held the sauce-covered penis a fraction of an inch from my mouth, smiled sadistically, then said, "Beg for it, you cock-hungry whore."

I looked back at Mr. Carlson, whose rapt attention was focused on the spectacle unfolding in front of him. He thoughtfully chewed on his ribeye for a moment, wiped his mouth with a napkin, and said, "Go ahead. Show me how good you can be."

I looked back at Holly and replied, "Your cock is so meaty, and it looks so delicious. Please let me have it."

"Where would you like it?"

"Please put it in my mouth."

"What do you want in your mouth?"

"The cock. Please put your cock in my mouth."

"Oh, I bet you want my cock in your mouth. What are you going to do for me if I feed it to you?"

"You know that I'll do anything you ask."

She glanced over to Mr. Carlson, then asked me, "You'll do anything for cock?"

My gaze dropped to the pronounced cleavage that I had no hope of ever touching again, and I replied, "Yes, My Goddess."

Mr. Carlson nearly choked on his steak. "Did she just call you her goddess?"

Holly broke into a sinister smile. "She did. Nicki and I go way back." She straightened her posture and said, "I'm the one who broke her."

Mr. Carlson looked confused. "You broke her?"

"Well, I guess it would be more accurate to say I broke him. Nicki was a he when we met."

"And you broke him?"

"That's right." Holly nodded smartly and then smiled with a school-girl pride in her achievement.

"Is that like breaking a horse?"

Holly tipped her head thoughtfully. "I suppose. He fought it for a while, but eventually, his femininity prevailed. Now she's a submissive crossdresser, and she wouldn't have it any other way." She touched the severed cock-tip to my nose and asked, "You're happier this way, aren't you, sweetie?"

12