Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was truth in what she'd said, but not everything she'd said was true. In the next couple of days, she would find out that I wasn't totally broken. I'd be gone, and they wouldn't be able to run the floor without me. Then she and Dan would realize that they were the ones who were fucked. Nevertheless, at that moment, I was just as she'd described. I looked into her cleavage and said, "I'm a sissy now. It's what I was meant to be."

"Look me in the eyes," She commanded.

I tipped my head up and looked into her sinister smile.

"Now, tell me again."

I complied by saying, "I love being a sissy. There is nothing I would rather be."

She beamed at me and then addressed Mr. Carlson. "You see? She's much happier now." Her attention returned to me as her fork held the penis-tip before my mouth. "Now, open up."

My lips parted without hesitation, accepting the severed bovine penis like the good girl she wanted me to be. The meat wasn't as spongy as I'd feared, but the sauce was amazing. It was thick and savory with a peppery kick that ended with a smoothness that left me longing for another bite.

"What do you think?" asked Mr. Carlson.

"It's delicious."

Dan laughed. "Of course, she thinks cock is delicious. It's cock."

Holly was skeptical. "Seriously?"

I took another bite. "The meat is fine, but the sauce is fantastic. You should try it."

Holly watched me take another bite, then cut off a small piece for herself. Once she'd swallowed, she said, "Wow. That is really good." She cut off another, bigger bite and ate that too. She then turned to Dan and asked, "Do you want to try it?"

Dan shook his head. "Nice try, but I'm not eating that."

Mr. Carlson scoffed at him. "It's not like you haven't eaten it before."

Dan looked offended. "I'd never eat that."

"You already have. You just didn't know it."

Dan shook his head. "No way. No how."

Mr. Carlson smiled a confident smile. "Sure you have. You've had a hot dog, haven't you?"

"That's different. It looks like a cock, but it's not cock."

Carlson laughed. "What cut of meat do you think they use in hot dogs, prime rib?"

Dan shook his head in denial.

"They put every cut of meat that they can't sell over the counter in sausage and hotdogs. That's why they're so cheap."

Dan tried to ignore him, but Mr. Carlson pushed him further, "You don't expect me to believe you've never eaten a hotdog, do you?"

Dan looked like he'd been betrayed by motherhood itself. I thought he might be ill and hoped Carlson would say the words that put him over the edge, but Holly redirected the conversation. She asked, "Are you going to try it, Mr. Carlson?" as she pushed my plate in front of him.

He chuckled, thought for a moment, then said, "Well, it is the house special, so I suppose I should." He cut off a piece, regarded it thoughtfully, then put the fork-full in his mouth. After swallowing, he said, "Wow, that is good."

"Does it make you want to suck cock?" She asked.

He chuckled again. "I suppose." He put his hand on my lap and said, "But it's hard to separate the charms of the food from the company."

Holly smiled, then turned to Dan, who was still sulking, and said, "It looks like the special has lived up to its reputation!"

Dan harrumphed and shoved a hunk of filet into his mouth.

Holly tried to cheer him up by nuzzling up next to him and kissing his cheek, but he didn't reciprocate. She turned back to Mr. Carlson and said, "You know, it does make me want to suck cock." She cut off another bite from my plate and offered it to Dan. "Here, stud. Maybe this will put you in the mood to eat my pussy."

Dan recoiled at the offer. "You know I don't do that."

Holly responded by pushing the meaty fork to his mouth and saying, "I know. That's why you need to take a bite. Maybe it will put you in the mood. It's working for the rest of us." Dan turned his head to put his mouth out of her reach, but she was undeterred. "Come on, baby. Just a small bite. I promise it won't hurt."

Dan evaded Holly's fork by turning his head from side to side. Eventually, he'd had enough. He shouted, "Would you just leave me the fuck alone?" and then he crossed his arms to stew in his own resentment.

That encouraged Holly to press harder. In her most baby voice, she said, "Oh, did I hurt your little feelings? Are you going to pout until bedtime?" While she coaxed him, she fed him as an exasperated parent would feed a fussy toddler. "Come on, Baby. Open up."

Mr. Carlson and I laughed as the airplane circled while waiting for the hanger to open. Then we laughed again as the train waited for the opening of the roundhouse door. Dan got more and more sullen as Holly persisted. She kept talking to him in a baby voice, saying, "Open your mouth and take your cock like a big boy," which made us laugh louder. "Come on, Baby, I know you can do it," she egged him on. Eventually, Dan had had enough. He took the fork from Holly's hand and threw it into one of the heavy drapes across the room.

The situation was surreal. Dan had taken my wife and coerced me into "entertaining" his accountant. Now I was having a great evening, and he was miserable. He grabbed Holly by the wrist and twisted it just enough to bring her ear close to his mouth. He whispered to her, but before he could finish, she wrestled free, saying, "Stop it. You're hurting me."

"You made me do that," he countered.

Holly soothed her wrist while she said, "Jesus, why don't you lighten up. We're just having fun."

"What? Are you crazy? That wasn't fun! That was..."

Holly cut him off. "If this isn't fun, why the fuck did you bring us here?"

The three of us watched as Dan struggled to find a reply. With each passing second, his stature seemed to dissipate. I expected him to lash out at me, but before he could, Holly took my fork, speared one of the testicles, and asked me, "Are you ready for the balls?"

I sized up the giant, deep-fried testicle. "You'd better cut that in half unless you're trying to choke me."

She regarded the fork for a moment and said, "I suppose so." She smiled at Mr. Carlson and said, "I'll leave choking our princess to you."

Mr. Carlson stifled a laugh and said, "I'd hate to miss a chance to choke a princess."

Holly cut the Rocky Mountain oyster in two, slathered the half remaining on the fork with the savory brown sauce, and held it up to my lips. She smiled that evil smile that she saved for occasions like this and said, "Here you go, Baby. I have a delicious treat for you." Once again, I hesitated, but who was I fooling? We all knew I would eat the bull's ball and chances were good that I would like it. I opened my mouth and let Holly feed me more bovine genitalia.

"Well?" she asked as she watched me chew the reproductive meat. "Does it make you even hornier?"

"Oh yeah. I can barely contain my desire." I turned to Mr. Carlson, squeezed his cock, and said, "Fuck me right here, right now." I was playing it up for Dan, who had finished his steak but looked none-the-happier. Mr. Carlson, on the other hand, was obviously enjoying himself. I said, "You'd better watch out. I might swallow your dick whole."

Mr. Carlson laughed, then replied, "Oh, Baby. Let's make sure that you do." He turned to Holly and said, "Get this lady another oyster."

Holly smiled broadly, speared the half remaining on my plate with my fork, and held it to my mouth. "Open up, Baby. Your man wants to fill you up with his tasty cum-maker."

I licked the tasty sauce from the fried oyster and replied, "He just wants me to swallow his meat."

"What was your first clue?" Holly asked as she pushed the bull's ball to my mouth.

Once I'd swallowed, I wrested my fork from her hand and prepared an oyster myself. I held half up to her lips and asked, "Would you like to give it a try?"

"I'll try anything once," she replied, then snapped it off my fork before I could hold it up for her. She chased it down with some wine and said, "That's even better than the cock." She waited for a second, then asked, "Can I have the other half?"

I shook my head dismissively and served her some of the malevolent vibe she'd been feeding me all evening. "I'm saving that for Mr. Carlson."

She pouted in mock despair. "You're going to give it to him after everything I've done for you?"

"Don't cry. I'm sure they can make more."

She said, "Let me have it now. I promise to be good later," then opened her mouth and extended her tongue in anticipation.

I laughed in a way that wasn't quite nice. "You might promise to be good, but I know Mr. Carlson is going to behave." I turned in his direction and asked, "Aren't you, Mr. Carlson?" I speared the other half with my fork then waited for him to reply.

"I wouldn't say I was going to be good."

"You see!" responded Holly.

I smiled back at her and said, "Precisely."

12