Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 14

Story Info
Holly dances Nicki closer to the Edge in Dan's Apartment.
7.1k words
4.04
5k
4

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan was in a shitty mood through the rest of dinner and on the drive home. He sighed impatiently when Holly reminded him that we needed to pick up my cage's key. Then he protested when she invited Mr. Carlson up to see the view from his rooftop, saying, "I'm sure Mr. Carlson would rather get Nicki back to his room."

Holly caressed his leg. "Oh, come on, Babe, don't you want to show them how we do it in your hot tub?" Her hand ventured up to his inner thigh and began to massage his crotch. "I'm sure they'd like what they see."

Without making any effort to seduce her, he asked, "Is it worth a blowjob?"

She squeezed his cock, and coyly replied, "You might get a blowjob out of it."

"I need more than a maybe."

Holly squeezed his cock again and said, "There's only one way to guarantee a blowjob." Her hand lingered at his crotch as she asked, "You know what that is, right?"

Dan shook his head. "You know how I feel about that."

Holly released his cock and returned her hand to her own lap. With a carefree tip of her head, she said, "It's up to you."

Dan stopped the car in front of his building. He was about to hop out when Mr. Carlson asked, "Aren't you going to invite us in?"

Dan replied, "I'll just run up and get the key," as he opened the car door.

Holly chimed in. "He knows right where it is. I'm sure we'll just be here for a moment."

Dan glanced back at Holly, thought for a moment, then changed his mind. "Well, if you really want to see the place."

Holly chimed in again. "You've got to come up. The view is amazing."

Mr. Carlson nodded in approval, so Dan closed his door and parked the car in the space reserved for the penthouse. He and Holly led the way into the building while Mr. Carlson and I followed hand in hand.

The apartment was every bit as spectacular as Holly had described. It was furnished in a Scandinavian style with hardwood floors, leather and wood furniture, and floor-to-ceiling plate-glass windows, which spanned the two exterior walls. Somehow the windows were as black as obsidian, which gave the room a formal ambiance.

Dan headed down a hallway on his own while Holly led us to a wet bar where she prepared drinks. As she retrieved bottles of gin and rum from the cabinet, she asked, "Lurch, are you there?" as if to the air itself.

Speakers that must have been embedded in the walls responded in a heavy baritone, "You Rang?"

Holly smiled as if tickled by her own cleverness and said, "Play some jazz that is as silky and smooth as Nicki's silky, smooth legs." Without a moment's hesitation, the unseen sound system filled the room with the sensual wail of a saxophone.

I said, "I didn't realize you liked jazz."

Holly replied, "There are a lot of things you don't know about me." as she skewered an olive with a toothpick, placed it in a glass, and handed it to Mr. Carlson.

I nodded in bewilderment as I watched her artfully navigate the luxurious amenities of Dan's apartment. She adjusted the color of the lighting with one command to Lurch and then dimmed it with another. A moment later, she handed me one of the pair of daiquiris she'd just prepared. "Cheers," she said while holding up her glass.

I tentatively took the drink and said, "I wanted a Scotch." She knew I took Scotch, so I didn't think I needed to ask.

Holly sipped her drink, then replied, "Don't be silly. A pretty girl like you doesn't drink Scotch." Her smile broadened as I tacitly acquiesced by sipping from my drink. "There, you see how much more feminine that is?"

"I certainly don't feel like a man."

"Of course you don't. You never did."

I took another sip from the daiquiri without arguing. I'd never realized how condescending my wife could be.

I followed her into a room where Lurch had just turned on the lights. Mr. Carlson put his arm around my shoulders and softly said, "She's got you on a very short leash."

"Is it that obvious?"

He squeezed me reassuringly. "It's pretty hard to miss." I didn't know whether he had figured out we were married or he suspected something more exotic, so I held my peace. He continued, "We'll leave as soon as Dan gets back with the key. That way, we can have some time alone."

Before I could respond, Holly distracted us by commanding, "Lurch, open the windows," to the ubiquitous, yet ephemeral, butler. The windows responded by smoothly transitioning from their opaque blackness into clear glass. The urban lights below filled the room with a warm glow while the lights of neighboring cities twinkled in the distance. She pointed out some of the local landmarks, paused for a moment, then said, "The view is even better upstairs." She led us to a private elevator and up onto the roof.

The penthouse roof was dominated by the hot tub Holly had described when I'd first discovered her affair. It was large enough to hold six adults and was situated on a raised wooden platform near the building's edge. Another wet bar was accessible from within the hot tube and from the deck. Several teak chairs with deep cushions were positioned around the tub. It was all surrounded by a glass wall that kept inebriated bathers from plunging off the building without obscuring their view of what they would land on if they did.

"Wow, this is amazing," said Mr. Carlson.

"Yes, it is," agreed Holly. "This is Dan's favorite place to take me."

My mind latched onto an image of his cock plunging deep into her pussy while she enjoyed the view. He'd undoubtedly taken her from each position within the hot tub, from each of the chairs on the deck, and leaning against the glass wall while facing north, south, east, and west. He was probably fucking her while I watched the girls play volleyball and helped them with their homework. He'd probably be fucking her in front of me right now if he hadn't misplaced my key.

Holly leaned over the transparent wall and provocatively pushed out her ass. "Dan likes to take me right here while we look out over the city." Her curvaceous ass jutted out at the apex of her long, straight legs, and her overly arched back seemed to aim the tunnel of her pussy right at me. It was as if she was offering herself to me when she knew I could least accept it.

I recalled a time not long ago when she struck a similar pose for me while doing the dishes. I'd rested my hands on her hips and driven my steely rod deep into her wet pussy. We used to do stuff like that all the time. Now I had no hope of fucking her at all.

Mr. Carlson said, "Oh my. You look so hot that I'm tempted to take you myself."

She seductively purred, "What's stopping you?"

Mr. Carlson's hand pressed firmly against my ass as he said, "You've got a beautiful ass, but the ass in my hand is worth two in the bush."

"You could take my bush too," Holly coaxed.

Mr. Carlson's hand slipped up my dress and under my panties. "I've got what I want right here."

Holly arched her back even further and pushed her ass back as far as she could. "Are you sure you want that when you could have this?" There was no doubt that she would have let him put his cock anywhere he wanted. She probably would have let him do it even if Dan was there with us.

For a moment, I thought Carlson would drop me like a used tampon and fuck her in front of me. Instead, he directed me to the wall next to Holly and pushed my ankles apart with his toe. He lifted my dress, patted my ass, and said, "Show me what you've got."

I pushed my ass into his grasp, doing my best to imitate Holly's pose. She smiled and said, "Put your elbows on the rail like me." Her forearms were flat atop the glass wall, with her chin resting on the back of her hands. "Now, arch your back and push out your butt." Once I'd mirrored her position, she asked, "Doesn't Nicki look tempting?"

Mr. Carlson thrust his hips forward, pressing his crotch tightly against my ass. "Yes, she's very tempting."

"Well, don't hold yourself back. There's a tube of her favorite lube on that shelf behind you."

Mr. Carlson chuckled. "Someone's planned ahead." He warmed some of the lube in his hands and then slowly slid a slippery finger down the crack of my ass. The finger slid back up, changed course then slid back down. Each slow traverse was followed by another. With each transit, his oiled fingertip hesitated as it tripped over my puckered ass. He said, "You want it bad, don't you bitch?"

My cock surged. I liked how Mr. Carlson was touching me, but I LOVED the sound of the word bitch coming from his lips, and I adored that he was referring to me. I replied by pushing my ass back into his wandering hand and saying, "Make me your little bitch, Daddy."

He slowly slid a greasy finger to the precipice of my asshole and held it there. "You'd like that inside of you, wouldn't you, Bitch?"

I was overwhelmed by the wiggle of his finger at the entrance to my boi pussy. "Oh fuck," I moaned. "Please take me."

Holly laughed. "You are such an easy slut."

I looked over to see her smiling face only inches from mine. She was happy to be watching me give myself to another man. She may have put the pieces in motion, but I'd consented to the final act without coercion or reservation. I wanted to be fucked. I wanted Mr. Carlson to make me his little bitch, and I wanted my wife to watch it happen.

Mr. Carlson's finger slowly slid into my ass, then lingered there deep inside me to establish itself. It was like an expeditionary force claiming new ground that would soon be reinforced by a much larger unit. "You like my finger in your pussy, don't you, Bitch?"

I swallowed hard. "It feels amazing."

Holly laughed and said, "I think you've got her right where you want her."

I wondered why she was so happy. Was she relieved of the guilt of her affair? Probably not. She'd had lots of affairs. Maybe she just liked watching men fuck, or perhaps she wanted to see me submit again. In the end, all that mattered was that she was going to watch Mr. Carlson take me.

"Not yet, I don't," replied Mr. Carlson as he wrenched his finger from left to right, stretching my tight sphincter. He slid his finger out and then pushed it back in. Over and over, he plugged my ass with his finger. With each insertion, my ass relaxed a bit more until it was ready for the second finger, which joined the first to prepare me for a third, which joined in moments later. The three fingers burrowed in and out of my asshole over and over again, gradually stretching it out to accept the cock that would soon follow.

My breathing became heavy as I mindlessly pushed my hips back with each thrust of his hand. I was way past being ready to be fucked, but I wanted to do one thing before his cock burrowed into my body. I asked, "Can I suck on you before you take me?"

Mr. Carlson slid the three fingers in as far as they would go, held them there for a moment before he pulled out his hand, and replied, "I'd like that."

I shuddered at his fingers' extraction, then turned around so that I was on my knees in front of him. His feet were shoulder-width apart, and his stiff pecker had poked up a tent in his nicely pressed slacks. He rested his greasy hand on my head and said, "Be a good girl, and suck your daddy's dick."

I engulfed his excited groin in my hand, looked up in his eyes, and said, "I promise to be good, Daddy," as I massaged his hard cock.

"Oh, I know you'll be good. I can see it in your eyes."

I traced the line of his hardon through his slacks with my fingertip. I started at its base, then lazily followed the line up to the round tip. After tracing its outline a couple times, I began to knead it with my palm. His hips pressed forward, giving me a firm base to work it against.

He said, "That feels so good."

I must have made a little too much of it because after a few moments of working his cock, Holly said, "Go ahead, Baby, he's ready."

I looked up to see Mr. Carlson smile and nod in confirmation, but I was enjoying myself too much to hurry. I slowly undid his leather belt, deliberately unfastened his trousers, then carefully unzipped them. Once the zipper was all the way down, I slowly lowered his pants down his legs until they came to rest mid-thigh. His cock was left with the thin protection of his bleach-white boxers. I fished his erection through the boxer-gap and pushed the fabric back so that his cock and balls stuck out of a bed of white cotton. I stroked his shaft a couple of times, then leaned over and kissed his ball-sack while slowly massaging the pole. I said, "You have a beautiful cock, Mr. Carlson."

"And you have beautiful lips, Baby."

Somehow his cock seemed bigger than it had in the back seat of Dan's car. It was almost like it had grown thicker and longer with my appreciation for his commanding presence at the dinner table. Only a man with a big dick could have effortlessly put Dan in his place, so it was only logical that he had a big dick.

His cock throbbed in my hand as I kissed its base. I slowly stroked it a couple of times, then kissed its tip. I savored the briny sheen of the precum that emerged from the small slot at the tip. It was a tasty appetizer for the main course of hot cum that would soon be injected into my ass.

Holly giggled awkwardly, then asked, "Baby, are you going to suck his cock, or are you going to play with it until it melts?"

Mr. Carlson shuddered, then said, "She's doing just fine."

I spread my lips around his stiff meat's spongy flesh and kissed it deeply while I caressed his balls in my hand. He smelled of musky sweetness but tasted salty. His meat was hard yet yielding between my lips, and his balls were vulnerable in my hand. I thought of the sperm that was brewing deep inside while I gently squeezed them and tasted the precursor as I flicked my tongue across his cock's leaky slot.

Mr. Carlson entwined his fingers in my hair and pushed my head further down his erect penis. I happily obliged by taking his whole rod down my throat. His cock spasmed in my mouth, and he said, "You really know how to treat a man, Nicki."

I looked up to see his eyes burning down into mine. Holly giggled then asked, "Didn't I do a good job breaking him?"

Mr. Carlson slid his dick out of my mouth and held it there just an inch from my face. He said, "She doesn't seem broken to me. In fact, I think she's enjoying herself." He touched the tip of his penis to my lips, waited for me to wrap them around it, and then slid it back down my throat.

Holly replied, "I know. That's the trick. I broke him without breaking her."

"I see," said Mr. Carlson, as his cock continued its long transits in and out of my mouth. "That is a good trick." At the nadir of each stroke, he held my face hard against his groin with his cock breathlessly filling my throat. At the zenith, he paused with his cock's tip a fraction of an inch from my wet lips. The saliva-slick flesh of his cock cooled in the chilly night air, which added a brisk snap each time it penetrated my mouth. On the way out, long strings of mucus stretched from my chin, threatening to soil my dress. I tried to catch them as they drooped, but they usually slipped through my fingers, falling who knows where.

I wondered what Holly thought as she watched me give Mr. Carlson head. I wondered if she missed my oral attention and if I'd ever taste her pussy again. I wondered if I was nothing more than a slut to be sold to the next hornball willing to pay a few bucks for a sloppy blowjob, and if she broke me so I'd take care of her daughters after she'd run off with Dan.

As much as I doubted our marriage's strength, one thing was clear: the unfolding events held my wife's attention with laser focus. Her lips parted each time Mr. Carlson's cock approached my mine, and they closed as his cock descended my throat. Her eyes never wandered. She followed each and every stroke with rapt attention until the click and grind of the private elevator broke her train of thought. She looked over to the elevator door and said, "Nicki, why don't you lube Mr. Carlson up before he gets too excited."

Mr. Carlson released my head and said, "That's probably a good idea. I don't want to have to listen to Dan beg for a blowjob again."

Holly handed me the lube. "Here you go, baby." She watched me apply a generous layer to Mr. Carlson's erection and then turned to Dan, who had just joined us, and said, "Oh Baby, you're just in time. Mr. Carlson is just about to take Nicki's pussy."

Without prompting, I turned around, rested my arms on the glass wall, and presented my ass to Dan's auditor.

Mr. Carlson slid the tip of his stiff cock up and down the greasy crack of my as, pressed it firmly against my puckered anus, held it there, and waited for my sphincter to relax.

Holly leaned down next to me. "Guess what? Dan's going to take me while Mr. Carlson takes you." I turned to see her smile beam at me as my ass acclimated to Mr. Carlson's cock. She asked, "Does that hurt, Baby?"

Mr. Carlson's intruding cock burned in my ass, but I took a breath and replied, "I love it."

Holly responded with a heavy sigh as Dan's cock penetrated her pussy. She looked up at Dan and said, "Oh Baby. That feels fantastic," then she looked at me and asked, "Doesn't it feel fantastic?"

Before I could reply, Mr. Carlson changed course to slowly extract his stiff shaft. It felt like I was taking a healthy shit, but before I could pinch it off, he changed course again, pushing his stiff pecker back into me. I responded by gripping the rail and pushing my ass back to meet him. The burn wasn't as bad the second time, and the feeling of being filled was deeply satisfying. An insertion followed each extraction, which was followed by another extraction. Each was slightly faster than the one before and ever more satisfying.

Mr. Carlson said, "Oh, Nicki, you feel so good."

"Thank you, Daddy," I replied. "You feel great inside me."

Holly's eyes closed for a second while Dan drove his shaft into her. A moment later, her eyes opened to catch my unwavering stare. We held each other there, locked in a mutual gaze while the two men fucked us. Time and again, I felt Carlson's cock push its way up into my ass. Time and again, I felt like I was taking a massive dump when he cycled it out.

I watched my wife's face churn as Dan fucked her. She gasped and moaned as she took Dan's cock, but her gaze was locked to mine, even as our hips recoiled from the intense thrusts.

Holly grasped my elbow at the rail and said, "You're not a virgin anymore, Baby."

"Yeah, and you were here to see me give myself away."

She caressed my arm for a moment, then continued, "You're a woman now."

"Did I just pop your cherry?" asked Mr. Carlson.

With a long, slow voice, I replied, "Yes, Sir."

My admission made Mr. Carlson very happy. He said, "Call me, Daddy, Baby. I'm your Daddy now."

I pushed my ass back into his assailing cock. "Yes, Daddy, and I'm your little girl now."

He thrust his cock hard into me and said, "No, Baby. You're my bitch now."

"You're a bitch now, Nick," Dan laughed. "When you were a boy, did you want to be some old guy's little bitch when you grew up?" He punctuated his question with a deep thrust of his dick into my wife.

Holly's shoulders slumped, and her eyes closed as her fingernails bit into my arm. She rocked her hips back to push her pussy into the path of Dan's piercing cock, but after only a moment, her gaze returned to me.

There was a deep longing in Holly's eyes that I'd seen before. This time I knew exactly what she needed to hear. A strange feeling of complete situational control washed over me. I said, "You did this to me."

She winced at one of Dan's thrusts while maintaining my gaze.

"I used to be a man."

Carlson's cock froze inside of me as he eavesdropped on my confession, and Holly grimaced at another of Dan's aggressive thrusts, but our eyes remained locked together.

12