All Comments on 'Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 14'

by sinisterout

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story just isn't well written... its disjointed and all over the place.. only regret is not being able to give it less stars than 1.. out of the thousands of stories I've read on LIT this the worst by far

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Each chapter is to short and a month between is to long. Story is taking to long to finish and losing appeal. Please bring to a conclusion ASAP. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story is fantastic. Writing and characters are great. One of the biggest bitch wives ever.

And where and how the story is going to end I have no idea. I’d prefer he finds the courage to leave and not look back.

My only complaint is the amount of time between each chapter which is yet another compliment to our author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Look I disagree with the post saying the story is all over the place and the worst story they have read out of thousands on lot. The story isn’t bad, I just don’t like cock cages or husbands being forced. I think the relationship with nick and the kids has been severely compromised and he loved holly. Don’t understand her at all and I hate Dan. It’s sad and I’m hoping for a good ending. Story needs to wrap up though. To long in between chapters. Can’t even remember how everything started and I’m not rereading

AnarchaMasochistAnarchaMasochistover 2 years ago

Great chapter. Loved it as always. It's always a thrill to see the latest chapter pop up in my feed. The only thing is that I keep rewriting the story in my head. As a submissive polyamorous trans woman, in Nicki's position my only problem with Dan would be that he doesn't treat Holly with as much love and respect as she deserves. Then again in Nicki's position I also wouldn't resent the feminization or cuckoldry, I would own them. But of course with the benefit of hindsight I can see that all of my sissy fantasies were sublimated longing to be a woman. Maybe Nicki could come to a similar conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well since some other commentators seem to want to know more, I'll repost a previous other anons update below....enjoy. So no happy ending to be found unless you're a masochistic submissive polyamorous trans woman it seems ;-)

Anonymous

First of all, I would like to say that, by and large, I am a big fan of Femdom, ForcedFeminzation and ForcedBi stories, so I actually took the author's suggestion (below) and downloaded the book (on a *FREE* Amazon Kindle Unlimited trial); ...aaaand I quit reading about halfway through, out of sheer disgust when, after the protagonist had finally successfully managed to emancipate himself from this collection of absolute sociopaths and had moved on to finally be able to possibly live a new and utterly untormented life, he somehow, inexplicably decides to return and basically dive straight back into accepting being eternally shit upon and abused. When the scene comes with him going to see the girls on Chris' birthday, and he's somehow seduced by Catherine into listening to Amanda and her multi-decade FWB, Joaquin, fucking, before he actually, and unbelievably, elects to completely capitulate once again to her unbounded arrogant narcissism and return to being Nikki, I was utterly done and out. I never bothered finishing the story, and I'm not planning to either! I'm just glad that I didn't actually pay for the book, and that I only wasted a few hours on reading and not 2+ years while the story here meandered along a constantly devolving path from month to month, and season to season here. 1*

PS: Despite how it may sound, I've literally NOT read approximately 250 pages of the ~600pg book, so there clearly can't be any spoilers here for however this trainwreck ultimately ends, but after this selling-out by him, I can't fathom how there's any possible ultimate redemption for Nick, nor any iota of the duly-earned, and severe comeuppance/remonstrance Holly so desperately needs to suffer, so I'm not wasting any more time on it; YMMV!

llyfrllyfrover 2 years ago

sorry i see a lot of mental issues with the bunch, Nick especially needs some serious therapy. anyway, cant see a clean ending to this dumpster fire. Holly is getting off seeing Nick hurt, not sure how that is love but whatever. of course hoping for something good to happen to Nick but we shall see

mletroutmletroutover 2 years ago

I remember reading the first chapter when it cam out and thinking there was a lot of potential, but I quickly lost the thread. I just couldn’t find a character with which to sympathize, let alone empathize. But every now and then I come back and read, or at least glance through, a recent chapter hoping to find something to my taste…and it just isn’t there. I like the writing style and there’s a technical quality that I much appreciate, and that more than anything is why I keep trying, but the characters and to some extent the plot, just leave me cold.

I’m really hopeful that once this story completes, the author will be able to start something new that I can connect with. Reading - and writing - fiction is always hit and miss, that’s just how it works. So I’m not trying to be overly negative, but just expressing my opinion — and optimism as well. Happy Holidays.

cwcobblestonecwcobblestoneover 2 years ago

A classic cuck epic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous