Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as I hated to admit it, the truth was that I wanted to submit to them. I wanted to suck on Joaquin's massive cock. I wanted to taste his cum from Holly's soggy pussy, and I wanted them both to watch me do it.

The training bra barely made it around my chest, but its support of my pecs was restrictive and satisfying. The panties would have been much too skimpy to cover my erection, even if they hadn't been a size too small. As it was, they slipped to one side of my balls and lodged tightly up my butt-crack. The nylons looked and felt sublime on my legs and made my legs look spectacular when combined with the heels.

I sat down at Holly's vanity to put on some makeup. A vast array of lipsticks, eye colors, mascaras, foundations, and countless other squat bottles and jars I wasn't versed in covered the counter. This was the most challenging part of crossdressing, and it rarely turned out well without Holly's help.

Holly said, "Just put on some lipstick. That will be enough to soften you up, and Joaquin likes how red lips look on his cock."

Joaquin laughed. "I do like the look of lips on my cock."

I picked out the reddest of the red and applied it like I might put on chapstick. Once I was ready, she said, "Turn around. I want to see you."

I looked at myself in the mirror as I slowly turned in front of them. My shoulders were too broad. My arms and legs were too muscular, and my erect cock was too prominent for me to look anything like a woman, but my desire was unmistakable. I wanted to be there, en femme and steel-hard, serving them with my tongue and my lips.

Joaquin said, "Look how hard he is."

"I know. Doesn't she look great?" Holly replied as she continued to play with Joaquin's semi-stiff penis. "You clean up so nicely, Sweetie. It's too bad you're so reluctant to do it." She smiled sympathetically at my grim reaction, then asked Joaquin, "Are you ready?"

Joaquin smiled and said, "Come on over here and let me see if your mouth is as soft as I remember."

Holly gave me a curt nod and squeezed his hardening cock, as I crawled up from the foot of the bed. I positioned myself between his hairy legs and waited as she continued to stroke his penis.

"Did you suck a lot of cocks in Chicago?" she asked.

I shook my head as I said, "No."

"Why not?"

"I was too busy," I lied.

"Did you eat a lot of pussy?"

I shook my head again.

Holly burst into a broad smile. "Oh, how romantic. The chivalrous husband remained chaste while away from his loving wife." She stroked Joaquin's cock again and asked, "Is that why you didn't have sex because you're chivalrous?"

I laughed under my breath. "I suppose."

Her expression turned serious. "You're lying."

"What?"

"You're lying to us. Tell us the real reason you didn't have sex."

"It's like I said. I was too busy."

"No. That's not it. Be honest."

"I don't know what you want."

"I want the truth. Tell us why you didn't have sex." I had no answer, so she answered for me: "You were afraid."

"What are you talking about?"

"You were afraid to ask for the kind of sex you really wanted."

"I'm not afraid!" I protested.

"Do you really believe that?"

"Yeah, sure, I do."

She pointed Joaquin's cock at my mouth and said, "Prove it to me."

I looked from Joaquin's cock to Holly's face and back without saying anything. The overpowering smell of their sex had revved up my hormones, and the slow motion of her hand on his cock was mesmerizing. It was like she was hypnotizing me.

"Ask for what you want!" Holly insisted.

After a long pause, I said, "I want you to make me suck his cock."

Holly smiled the evil smile that I'd seen so many times before. "If you want to suck his cock, you have to ask him."

Joaquin grinned like the Cheshire Cat and said, "Yeah, if you want to suck my cock you have to beg."

Holly tipped her head and said, "You heard him. Now let's hear you beg, Sissy."

His cock was amazing. It was as long as I remembered, but somehow the girth seemed enhanced. I wasn't sure I could fit it in my mouth, and I doubted I could take it down my throat without choking.

"May I please suck your cock, Sir?"

Joaquin scoffed at me. "That's not begging."

I shuffled my knees on the mattress, took a breath, and tried again. "Please take pity on me, your girlfriend's husband, and let me prove my devotion to you by taking your beautiful penis into my unworthy mouth."

Joaquin shook his head and said, "What's in it for me?"

"Just tell me what you want. You know I'll do anything."

"You know what I want." He calmly said. "If you give it to me, I'll let you suck my dick."

"I know what you want? "I asked.

"Sure, you do."

"Can I have a hint?"

"We talked about it last night."

"We talked about a lot of stuff last night, and I told you everything I know."

"Well, now I want you to show me everything you know."

That was enough for me to figure out what he wanted, but Holly wasn't onboard yet. She asked, "What's going on?"

Joaquin looked at me and said, "You tell her."

"He wants me to show him how I give you a wet orgasm."

Holly stroked his face with her free hand and said, "Oh, how thoughtful. Thank you, Baby." Then she kissed him on the lips. "I didn't realize how considerate you can be."

I might have taken offense at her thanking him for what I was about to do, but she was setting the tone I needed, so I went with it. "Would you like to make her spray?" I asked.

"Yeah, you show me how you do it, then I'll let you blow me," replied Joaquin.

"Of course," I replied. I retrieved a towel from the bathroom and slipped it under Holly's hips. Then I centered myself between her spread legs.

She took my hand and placed it on Joaquin's penis and said, "You'd better hold onto this," as she leaned back into the pillows.

I squeezed Joaquin's cock as I kissed her inner thigh. I kissed her taut belly, crossed over to kiss her other thigh, and then slowly tracked the tip of my tongue over her flesh to connect the dots. "It didn't take you long to replace me," I said as my tongue approached her pussy.

With a long, slow sigh, she replied, "Why do you think that is?"

I lightly kissed the stubble surrounding her sensual soft flesh. "Maybe it's because I never really had you."

Her hips rose up to engage her pussy with my mouth. "Do you really think that's true?"

I slowly licked the skin between her vagina and her clit, then replied, "I thought I had you, but now I realize that I was wrong."

Her hips writhed beneath me as my tongue continued its slow massage. "How do you figure?" she asked.

"You've had so many guys. You were even messing around when I thought we were happily married. You had other guys the whole time."

Her hand came down on my head and pressed my face tightly to her pussy. "Tell me how that makes you feel."

I pushed my tongue deep inside her, leisurely licking without objective. The nutty taste of Joaquin's cum mixed with the bitter tinge of her vaginal nectar confirmed that her pussy was not mine. While taking a breath, I said, "It makes me feel like I'm less of a man."

She stroked my head. "Oh, Baby. You're not a man. You haven't been a man for ages."

"I know, but I thought I was. I thought I had a wife and two daughters who loved me. Now I know that it was all an illusion."

Her hand clutched at my hair. "Tell me what you are."

I enveloped her engorged clit with my lips as I flicked at it with my tongue. Her hips froze, and her legs tensed. The orgasm she didn't want was imminent, so I backed off. "I'm a cum-eating cuckold. I'm a crossdresser. I'm a sissy." I took a deep breath and concluded, "I'm anything but a man."

Holly smiled her unholy smile as Joaquin's cock surged in my hand. I'd been mindlessly stroking it to the point that it was erect and throbbing. He thrust his hips forward, and he moaned, "Oh, sweet Jesus."

I stroked his stiff shaft a few times and then returned my mouth to the pussy in front of me. Her grip on my hair tightened, "That's right, Bitch, eat momma's yoni while you stroke the cock of the man who fuck's her. You're nothing but a worthless, cum-sucking boi-cunt. How does that make you feel?"

The nutty taste of Joaquin's cum was fading amid the surging wetness of her vagina. Her grip on my head tightened as her hips rhythmically thrust in time with the motion of my tongue. While up for air, I said, "It's bad enough knowing that everything you say is true, but hearing you say the words is utterly humiliating."

"It's not just me. Everyone knows. Everyone here knows. Everyone at work knows. Everyone in town knows. Everyone thinks you're pathetic, and they all gossip about what a sissy you are all the time. How does that make you feel?"

I pulled Joaquin by the cock to have him kneel between Holly's spread legs. I held his enormous erection at the precipice of her hot mess of a cunt and then waited for him to position himself. Once he was set, I guided his cock into my wife's cunt and then watched as he fucked her. I said, "Here I am, helping another man fuck you. I'm thoroughly humiliated. I've lost everyone and everything that I've ever cared about. I've even lost myself."

Joaquin's body slowly rose and fell above Holly's as his cock slid in and out of her white-hot cut. I lay at her side, speaking the words she needed to hear directly into her ear.

Joaquin upped the pace as I spoke, hitting a healthy rhythm. It hadn't been a half-hour since he'd cum, but my confession had the same effect on him that it had on Holly. In just a few strokes, he was back to full steam.

Holly arched her back and moaned as he fucked her.

I watched his hips rise and fall several times as his huge cock filled and vacated her hungry pussy. I waited until they'd settled into a steady rhythm, then I leaned into her ear, kissed it, and said, "But you know what the worst part is?"

Between heavy breaths, she panted, "Tell me."

"You want me to say the words?"

"Yes, you fucking pussy, say it."

"The worst part is that you made me love you. You became the center of my universe." I waited for Joaquin to work her to the point of no return before I said, "The worst part is that you became the only thing in the world I cared about, and then you ripped it right out of my chest." Her thrusts broke into rabid, untimed spasms as Joaquin's hips crashed into her insatiable cunt. Her eyes rolled back into her head, and she desperately gasped for air. I left her there on edge for what seemed like an eternity before I brought her home. "The worst part is that you're the only thing I've ever really cared about, and I lost you."

That was the straw that sent her over the edge. She cried out, "Oh, Christ. Oh, God. OH, GOD. OH MY FUCKING GOD," at the top of her lungs, then the towel under her hips darkened as it absorbed her copious ejaculate. The shudder of her body and the warm, wet surge at his balls was enough to send Joaquin over the edge too. Both of their bodies tensed, held stock-still for a moment, then collapsed into a sticky, sweaty pile of flesh.

I crawled off the bed and began to collect my clothes. Now that they'd both cum they didn't need me anymore.

"Don't you want to suck his dick?" Holly asked. "You've earned it."

Joaquin flopped over onto his back and said, "Yeah, come here. I want to see if your mouth's as nice as I remember."

I took the towel from under Holly's hips, tossed it into the laundry basket, and crawled up between Joaquin's legs. I took his drooping penis in my hand. "This isn't going to be much of a blowjob."

"Clean me up now. You can go down on me again later."

Rather than make a big deal about it, I took his soft penis into my mouth and sucked its spongy flesh. His penis was so large that it filled my mouth even when it was flaccid. It tasted of Holly's pussy-nectar mixed with his nuttiness.

Holly's hand came down on the back of my head and pushed my face firmly into his groin. "Isn't Nicki a good girl?"

Joaquin thrust his hips forward and answered, "Oh yeah."

I twisted my lips in the stubble at the base of his cock while I sucked on his soft penis. He'd cum twice in less than an hour, so there was no hope of getting him off. There was nothing for me to do but give him an erotic massage.

"You like girls like Nicki, don't you?" Holly asked. I looked up from Joaquin's crotch to see her kiss him on the lips.

They held the kiss for a long moment before he replied, "I do, but I'm no fag."

Her hand moved from my head to his chest, where it gently soothed him. "Of course, you're not, Baby. Nicki's the one with a dick in her mouth. She's the cocksucker."

A flash of self-consciousness passed through me. I could no longer taste my wife's briny ejaculate or the nuttiness of his cum, so I could have quit sucking. Instead, I continued, so I could hear what they had to say.

Joaquin said, "I could get used to this, living here with you two tag-teaming on my dick."

Holly laughed. "I bet you'd love that. I know Nicki'd never get off her knees."

He leaned back into his pillow, crossed his arms under his head, and said, "Yeah, I think I'm going to move in with you two."

"There's four of us, Baby."

He brushed her off by saying, "You know what I mean," then let the conversation die.

Joaquin was clean, and they'd stopped talking, so I moved over to clean Holly. I enveloped her pussy with my lips and started gently sucking and licking at her soft flesh.

"Do you like eating Joaquin's cum?" she asked.

I licked her sweet slit then replied, "You know that I do."

"Does it taste good?"

"Yeah, it's different from the rest."

"How much cum have you eaten?" asked Joaquin.

"I don't know. Maybe from a half-dozen guys."

Joaquin laughed. "For a married guy, you sure suck a lot of dick."

Holly joined in his laughter, "Yeah, my husband's a real cocksucker." She lifted my head by the chin, so I was looking her in the eyes. "You're my cocksucker, aren't you?"

"I suppose so."

"You like it when I have a boyfriend, don't you?" I looked from her to Joaquin and back, but before I could reply, she said, "You like it when I have a cock for you to suck, don't you?"

"I guess," I stammered.

She turned to Joaquin and said, "You see. It's just like I said. He likes it when you're here." She looked back at me and asked, "Don't you, Nicki?"

"Yes, my Goddess."

Joaquin said, "If I lived with you, we could do this all the time."

I looked at Joaquin and then back to Holly without saying anything.

"I've got a new bed there for you to lay in while he's taking me," Holly said. I looked over at the new daybed and then back to her. "Doesn't that sound like fun?" Before I replied, she continued, "Maybe he'd let you join in sometimes."

If she wanted him, there was nothing I could do to stop it. So, I said, "You're welcome here. Stay for as long as you like. Fuck my wife as much as you please."

Holly patted my cheek and said, "There's a good girl. There's a new outfit for you in the closet. Put it on and then go downstairs and give us some privacy."

***

Hanging front and center was a floral-print blouse and a flamingo-colored pair of silk slacks. I held them up by the hanger and asked, "Is this what you want me to wear?"

"Yes, sweetie. Those colors will look great on you. Oh, and fix your makeup. You got a little smudged."

I touched up my face then turned to leave while Holly and Joaquin snuggled on the bed. On my way out the door, Holly said, "Tell the girls we'll be down in a few minutes."

"Of course," I replied.

***

I came downstairs to find Cathryn sitting in the living room with her phone. "That sounded like it went well," she said without looking up.

"I suppose."

She looked up the stairs, smiled, and said, "Don't you look nice."

"Thanks," I replied. I couldn't believe I was right back where I'd been two months ago.

"That blouse suits you."

I replied with a shake of my head.

"Are they coming down?"

"They'll be down in a minute."

"What are they doing?"

"I think they're just talking."

"I see," said Cathryn. "Did you do them both?"

"Do you really want me to answer that?"

Cathryn smiled like her mother might. "Of course, I wouldn't ask if I didn't want to know."

"I sucked his cock, if that's what you're wondering. Are you happy?"

"Kind of. What happened with Mom?"

"I ate her pussy, he fucked her, I gave him a blowjob, and then I ate her pussy again. Are you happy now?"

I'd hoped that would be enough detail, but she pressed on. "What was happening when she was screaming about God fucking her?"

"That was when his dick was deep inside her."

She looked at me incredulously. "She's never done that before."

I shrugged and said, "I don't know what to tell you. When's Chris going to be home?"

Cathryn hesitated before she let me change the subject. "She'll be home in a few minutes."

I got up to get myself a glass of water. Then, from the kitchen, I asked, "Am I going to get to meet her new boyfriend?"

"I think so. He's giving her a ride home."

I sat back down at the table with her. "How about you? Any boyfriends I should know about?"

She shook her head. "Not yet."

"Oh, come on. There has to be someone you're interested in."

"You know me. I'm like mom. I'm not looking for a bland, cookie-cutter, suburban guy. I want someone I can seize the day with."

"Yeah, well, I think your mother has found someone she can be happy with."

"Yeah, you and Mom got lucky. But it seems like everyone else I know is living a compromise."

I was confused, but before I could ask what she meant, Holly exclaimed, "Look at all the presents!" as she and Joaquin descended the stairs. "Are any of those for me?"

"There's one there for you," I replied.

"Oh, that's so sweet," she enthused as she sat down on the love seat.

Joaquin went into the kitchen, where he retrieved glasses from the cupboard then expertly pressed the buttons on the refrigerator door to get ice and water. "Does anyone else want anything?" he asked. It was crazy, but I was jealous of him serving her. It was almost like I wanted to be in the kitchen, asking if I could get them anything.

It wasn't long before Chris joined us with her new boyfriend, Mike. He was a handsome young man with an athletic build and short brown hair. I shook his hand as I said, "It's nice to meet you, Mike."

Before he could say anything, Chris jumped in, "Jesus, Mom, you couldn't wait to dress Dad up, could you?"

"This is how I like her," replied Holly. Then, she turned to Mike and asked, "Don't you think Chris's father looks nice in flamingo?"

"He looks good," he said a little bit too fervidly.

Holly and Joaquin burst into laughter, and Cathryn asked, "Do you like my dad's bod?"

"Yes. I mean, no, it's not like that," he tried to explain, but that only made them laugh louder.

Mike's face grew red while Chris seethed.

Holly asked, "Would you mistake her for one of the mothers at school?"

That was too much for Chris. "Do you have to be such a bitch?" she shouted.

"Oh, come on, Sweetie, we're just having fun."

"Let's get out of here." Chris stood up and pulled Mike up after her.

"Please don't go," I pled.

"Why can't you be like the other dads?" she asked.

Holly parried her indignation by saying, "Mike knew what he was getting into when he started dating you. He wouldn't be here if he had trouble with girls like Nicki." She smiled at Mike and said, "He's obviously a very open-minded young man."

We all looked at Mike, who bravely said, "It's okay. It's like an adventure without leaving town," which seemed to cool Chris down a bit.

Holly took advantage of the change in tone to ask, "Look at all these presents. Don't you want to see what your father got for you?"

"It will just take a few minutes," I added.