Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris replied, "Are these all for me?"

"The big one and this little one are for you. This is for Chris, and the flowers are for your mother."

"You got me flowers?" Holly beamed. She turned the vase of long-stem roses on the table and said, "They're beautiful."

Joaquin chuckled and said, "Someone wants to get laid."

Holly smiled sweetly at me and asked, "Is that it, Nicki? Do you want to get laid?"

"Shit, Mom! Can you put a fucking lid on it for five minutes?" Chris yelled.

Holly giggled like a schoolgirl as she zipped her lips with a stroke of her finger and thumb.

Cathryn's present was a charm bracelet. She held out her wrist for me to secure the fastener, then squealed in delight as she examined the charms: a pair of handcuffs, a riding crop, a St. Andrew's cross, a cock cage, and a chastity belt. She threw her arms around me and gave me a big kiss, "Dad, it's perfect."

"I thought you might like that," I said as I checked Chris's reaction. She seemed okay, so I passed her a small present as I said, "Happy birthday, Sweetie."

Chris was happy, if not quite as enthusiastic, with the pair of diamond stud earrings. She immediately put them on then inspected herself in the mirror. "They're beautiful, Dad. Thank you."

"You're welcome, Sweetie. Now open the big one."

The big present was a framed, poster-sized photograph taken at the last volleyball game I'd attended. The volleyball, Chris's face, her arms, and the net filled the frame. Her face strained with grim determination as she reached over the net for the game-winning block. Across the bottom of the picture were the words, "Real Women Do What Needs To Be Done."

It was a spectacular photo. The lighting was perfect, the focus was crisp, and the composition was loaded with tension, but the best part was that it was a photo of my daughter in action. Mr. Wilson had sent me a link not long after the game. He'd wanted to share it with Chris, but I'd asked him to wait until I'd given her the poster.

Chris touched the glass with her fingertips at the space above her head and between her arms, where a blurry likeness of me was frozen mid-cheer.

"Is that your Dad?" asked Mike.

Chris nodded. I think there was a tear in her eye.

"Wow, that's the whole thing, right there," he said.

Something about the photo had obviously touched Chris, but the best she could do was say, "Thanks, Dad."

We chatted in the living room for a few moments before Holly said, "Since I've got all of you here, there's something I need to say." She squeezed Joaquin's arm and continued, "It's time to set the record straight about a few things."

The girls turned their attention to their mother while I mentally prepared for another bombshell.

"Joaquin and I have been seeing each other, off and on, for over twenty years now." First, she pointed to Chris and said, "We were seeing each other when you were conceived," then she pointed to Cathryn and said, "And we were seeing each other when you were conceived."

The girls thought for a moment before Cathryn asked, "Are you saying we're sisters? I mean full sisters?"

"That's right, Baby, and Joaquin is your daddy." She reassuringly squeezed Joaquin's arm again." It's time you guys got to know one another."

"Nick's my dad," Chris objected.

Holly smiled, "You mean Nicki?"

Chris tried to be strong, but her trembling hands belied the turmoil she felt.

Holly's smile broadened. "Having Joaquin in your life doesn't diminish Nicki's role, Baby. It just gives you a more accurate picture of who you are and where you came from."

Chris looked from me to Mike and back. She appeared ready to grab Mike and bolt, but something held her back. It was like she was afraid of what would happen if she left. She asked, "Why did you do this on my birthday?"

"Your birthday isn't until Sunday, and it's not like there's ever a good time to talk about stuff like this."

Chris sat back down. "You are such a bitch."

Holly tried to deflect the insult by saying, "We already knew that."

Cathryn leaned back in her chair. She regarded her mother, then took in Joaquin. After a few moments of calculation, she said, "You've had years to discuss this. Why are you telling us now?"

"Well, that's just it. I have another announcement." She waited until she had our attention, then said, "We're going to have another baby!" She smiled at Joaquin, who was already beaming and then looked to gauge our reaction.

Chris was stunned. Her world was collapsing in real-time.

Cathryn addressed more practical matters. "Who's the father?" she asked.

Holly replied, "My husband, of course!"

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"You heard me. You're going to be a father."

"Are you serious?" I was stunned that she expected me to believe I was the father after telling us that Joaquin was the father of her other two children.

"Of course. You always said you wanted a child. Now I'm going to give you one."