Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 18

Story Info
Nicki helps Holly live out a fantasy.
7.2k words
4.17
4.6k
3

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly sent Joaquin and me outside to cook the meat while she and the girls did whatever women do while the men mind the grill. Joaquin fired up the grill and scraped it clean. His familiarity with my grill was yet another reminder of his status in my home. I distracted myself by focusing on the fleeting remnants of the sunset. He brought me back to Earth by saying, "Thanks for doing such a good job bringing up my daughters."

"Can we just skip this shit?" I tried not to sound pissy, but I didn't want to talk about his dual roles as the father of my girls and my cuckolder.

He scoured the grill for a few moments, then said, "I'm serious. I appreciate what you've done."

"And this is how you show your gratitude?"

He laid out the steaks on the grill, closed the lid, and took a hit off his beer. "Try not to get jealous. It only makes things worse."

He was so cold and matter-of-fact that I wondered if I'd gone insane. "You know this from experience?"

He casually shrugged. "You're not my first cuckold."

"Nice. I bet you'd rather I just quietly crept off and left you to it."

He shook his head. "No, we've been through this before, and that doesn't work. Holly only wants me around when she's married."

"Yeah, well, maybe now things are different. Maybe now she's tired of living a sham."

He shook his head. "No, she hasn't changed. She only gets charged up when you're around."

"We both know that's bullshit. You moved in when I lived in Chicago, and I bet you managed to charge her up just fine then."

"You guys were still married."

I shook my head. "I've been gone for months, yet here you are."

He lifted the grill's cover, poked the meat with the tongs' tip, then closed it. "I know this is hard to believe, but you and I are on the same team. You're a lineman, and I'm a running back. We only get to the endzone when we work together." He chuckled as he shook his head. "I've been through this more times than I can count. She only calls me when she's got another man. Then she keeps him in play for as long as she can while she meets up with me. Once he's had enough, she's done with me until the next guy is on the hook. It happens every time."

"Well, this time, it's different. I was gone before she called you."

"Maybe it is a little different this time. It seems like she wants us to be friends. I think she wants me to move in with you. What do you think of that?" he asked, with a tap of his beer to my chest.

The image of Holly stabbing her finger into Joaquin's chest while I waited in the car sprang into my head. "You were fucking her when I blew you in the middle of the street, weren't you?"

"No, that was just a happy coincidence."

I shook my head in disbelief. "Were you seeing her when she was sleeping with Dan?"

Joaquin shook his head. "No, she didn't call for a couple years there. I don't know what was going on."

"So, when did you start seeing her again?"

"It was just a couple of weeks ago."

"You see. Your story doesn't wash. I'd already moved on, and you were getting her to the end zone by yourself."

"You were still in the mix."

I shook my head. "I'd moved on."

"You're here now." He smirked.

"I didn't come here to see Holly. I came for the girls."

He laughed. "If that's true, what were you doing in the bedroom an hour ago?"

He had a point. Why in hell had I sat with Cathryn while he'd had his way with my wife? Why had I waited until after they'd finished before going upstairs? Why did I submit to her again? After a short pause, I noticed smoke coming from the grill. I said, "You'd better turn the meat."

***

Holly was positively effervescent when Joaquin and I brought the steaks indoors. First, she bubbled on about the beauty of flowers I'd given her and how handsome Mike was. Next, she complimented how Cathryn had folded the napkins and how Joaquin had cooked the steaks perfectly. Then, from the head of the table, she directed Joaquin and Mike to her sides. She had the girls sit next to the men, and she had me sit at the far end of the table. She took Joaquin's hand and said, "It's so nice to have everyone together for once." Then she asked Joaquin, "Have you gotten a chance to bond with Nicki?"

He looked over at me and asked, "What do you think? Have we bonded?"

As reluctant as I was to get chummy with the guy sleeping with my wife, I had to admit that he'd been trying. I said, "We're working on it."

Joaquin nodded in agreement. "We make a great team."

"That is so nice." Holly beamed. "You two are going to be such good friends."

Cathryn listened intently as we spoke and carefully gauged everyone's reaction. I wondered if she was amused by her mother's manipulations or if she was taking mental notes on how to handle a future husband.

Chris ate quickly, tossed her napkin on the table, and barked, "We'd better get going."

"But we just sat down," Mike replied.

"Yeah. We've got plenty of time," Cathryn added. "The movie doesn't start for an hour and a half."

Chris listed the friends they needed to pick up and explained that they needed to be early to get good seats.

"I'm sure you can sit with us for a few more minutes," assured Holly.

But Chris would have none of it. She tugged at Mike and said, "Come on, finish up so we can get out of here."

"But what about your father? Don't you want to talk to him?"

I could see that she needed to escape, so I said, "I think the birthday girl should get to have her way this weekend. Go have fun with your friends, Sweetie. You and I will talk tomorrow."

"Thanks, Dad. I knew you'd understand." She corralled Mike and Cathryn and led them out the door.

***

I was finishing up the dishes when Holly walked up behind me and said, "You're the picture of domestication, all dressed in your feminine outfit while you slave away in the kitchen." She'd coaxed me into helping her with the dishes and then slipped out to take care of something, leaving me with the bulk of the work. Like clockwork, she'd returned just as I was finishing up. She pressed her tits against my back and held me tightly. "I'd like to keep you like this all the time."

I shook my head in self-disgust. Why did I let her manipulate me like this?

She slid her hand down my back and along the smooth curve of my butt. Her fingertip traced my ass coming to rest at my cock's base, where my vagina would have been if I was a woman. I instinctively spread my legs and leaned forward, which encouraged her to circle her fingertip over the root of my cock as she might massage an inflamed clit. "You like being touched here, don't you?"

I involuntarily moaned as I widened my stance even further. She pressed her lips against my ear and whispered, "You're so easy." I responded by leaning further over the kitchen counter. "You've always been so easy."

It was all I could do to say, "Why are you doing this to me?"

"I do what I want with you, remember?"

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

Holly softly laughed, then said, "Of course, silly. I want you to help me live out a fantasy."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Come upstairs, and I'll show you."

Joaquin looked up from his phone as she led me through the living room. I thought I saw him wink as we passed, but I was so enraptured by Holly's attention that I didn't care.

We went upstairs and into the bedroom, where she had me stand at the foot of the bed. She adjusted the top button of my blouse and said, "You look very feminine in silk."

"Do you like it when I'm en femme?"

She replied, "Of course I do," as she undid the top button. "Sissies should always be as pretty as possible." I had the feeling that the coming events weren't going to end well for me, but I played along anyway. After undoing the second button, she asked, "Don't you want to undress me?" Without hesitating, I reached across the divide between us and began unfastening her blouse. "When was the last time you had your penis in my vagina?" she asked.

"It's been a while."

"Why is that? Don't you like my pussy anymore?"

"I've always loved your yoni." I knew better than to refer to the source of her feminine force by any other name.

"Are you afraid of it?"

"No." I protested.

"Then, why?"

"You gave your yoni to Dan, remember?"

"It was yours. You let him take it."

I shook my head. "You wouldn't let me touch any part of your body but your asshole, and you only let me touch that with my tongue."

"I remember that kiss," she fondly recalled. "No one else has ever kissed me like that."

There was an odd satisfaction in being the one-and-only in some part of her life, even if it was for kissing the one part of her body that no one else wanted to kiss. I slipped off her blouse, exposing the black lace bra that supported her buoyant breasts. I cupped one with my palm then traced a circle over the fabric covering her erect nipple with my thumb.

"When was the last time you sucked on my breasts?" she asked.

I couldn't remember, so I just shook my head.

She slid my blouse off and let it drop to the floor. Then she mirrored my hand's position on her tit with her hand on mine and began massaging my nipple through the trainer bra. "You used to love sucking my breasts."

"I still do."

"Then why has it been so long?"

"You said your body belonged to Dan."

"Oh, don't be silly. You're my husband. You can suck my tits whenever you want."

I reached around her back, unhooked her bra with one hand, and let it fall to the floor.

Her supple breasts sagged just enough to look natural, with large areola framing erect nipples that pointed forward. They would have been extraordinary on a woman twenty years younger. On her, they were spectacular.

I leaned over to take one of her nipples into my mouth, but she stopped me with a finger at my chin. "There'll be time for that later."

"But I'm your husband," I protested, hoping to use her words against her.

"That may be true, but I have other plans." She slid her skirt down then finished undressing me. "Leave your bra on, but take off your panties." She positioned herself on the edge of the bed. Her legs bent at the knee, spread wide, and her heels at the edge of the mattress. "I want you to kiss my yoni now." She smiled her wicked smile, then asked, "Would you like that?"

My rock-hard cock volunteered an answer, but she waited for a verbal response. "You know that I do."

"Well, what's stopping you?"

"Can you move back a little?" I asked. Her pussy was right at the edge of the mattress.

"I'm comfortable where I am."

"But there's no room for me on the bed."

"Just lean over."

I knelt down on the floor and walked up to her on my knees.

"Not like that. I want you to stand." Once I'd gotten back on my feet, she continued, "With your legs straight."

Bending over to kiss her yoni with my legs straight was awkward. "What's going on?" I asked.

"It's a fantasy that I want to live out, and I need you to help me."

"Do you want to share what we're doing, or is it one of your secrets?"

"Oh, don't be like that. This is a just-in-time fantasy. You'll know all about it when the time comes and not a second sooner."

By the tone of her voice, I knew better than to argue. I softly kissed her knee, then followed that solitary kiss with a trail of gentle kisses down her inner thigh. I stopped kissing as I neared her pussy, then reproduced the trail of kisses down the other leg.

"You've always been such a gentle lover," she said. "You're nothing like Dan or Joaquin."

I chuckled. "That almost sounds like a compliment, but somehow I think it's not."

"It is what it is."

"If I was like them, would you still cuckold me?"

"If you were like them, I'd have to find someone like you."

I gently kissed the skin just above her clit. That kiss was followed by one to the right and another to the left.

"Gentle lovers make the best husbands, so I prefer it this way."

I responded, "I'm glad you're happy." Then I slowly licked the skin between her vagina and her clit, without touching either.

Rather than moaning in delight, she barked, "Straighten your legs."

I did my best to lock my knees, but I wasn't as limber as I'd once been.

"Maybe if you spread your feet," she suggested.

I spread my legs wide, which dropped my torso and was much more comfortable.

"That's it, Baby." She clutched fistfuls of my hair and said, "Now give me your head."

I wrapped my lips around her clitoris and gently licked it as I sucked it into my mouth. She responded by pulling tightly at my hair and closing her legs so that her inner thighs pressed tightly against my ears. She said something, but I couldn't make it out, so I continued licking and sucking without giving it a second thought.

A strange sensory deprivation-overload occurred as she squeezed her legs around my head. I couldn't see or hear anything while my touch, taste, and smell were overwhelmed by the succulent flesh of her excited pussy. My attention focused on the motion of her hips, the tension of her flesh, the surge of wetness, its briny taste, and pungent smell.

My nose pressed into her groin, and my face was enveloped by her pussy. The pussy-to-face contact grew tighter while my tongue probed deep into her vagina. As her excitement grew, her pussy's flesh became swollen, much like a penis hardens. I couldn't see it happen, but I could feel the changes with my cheeks, lips, and tongue. I formed a mental image of her pussy's response to my touch. At first, that image was only of the small part of her body I was kissing, but as her hips began rhythmically undulating, the picture grew. It encompassed her ass, pushing against the mattress and her hands gripping my hair. As the motion built, I imagined more and more of her body until she was yanking at my head, moaning loudly, and thrusting her cunt into my face.

Holly's hips came to a halt, and her legs squeezed my head, bringing me back into the moment. I thought she was about to cum, but the shock of cold lube on my ass indicated something else was afoot. I instinctively tried to pull my head up, but a firm hand pressing down on my back and Holly's grip on my head held me in place.

Joaquin must have joined us. As far as I could tell, he was standing behind me with one hand between my shoulder blades while the other spread the lube down my butt's crack. I tried to bring my focus back to pleasing Holly, but his finger pushing the lube into my asshole made that all but impossible.

Holly said something. Joaquin replied, then Holly laughed. Her hips began to move again as they chatted, and he continued to work the lube into my ass. I nipped at her pussy. She responded with a lunge of her groin into my face. Our reconnection was interrupted when a second finger joined Joaquin's first. Not long after that, a third finger pushed its way into my accepting, greasy ass.

The three fingers worked their way in and out a few times, then began rotating back and forth as they moved in and out. As repugnant as it was to have him conspiring with my wife to take advantage of me, I loved how he touched me. I spread my legs wider to encourage him on. His huge cock would hurt unless he did a good job loosening me up.

Holly's pussy surged with lubricant as his fingers turned back and forth in my ass. It was almost like he was fingering her instead of me. I couldn't help but wonder how she would respond when his huge cock burrowed its way into me, and he was fucking me for real. Was it the physical act exciting her, or was it my submission? I'd already sucked his cock, so giving him my ass would complete my submission. He'd have fucked me in my bedroom in front of my wife. There would be no pretending I was the man of the house anymore. He'd be in charge, and I'd be one of his girls.

I guess I'd already been in this situation with Dan, but it was different then. He was only interested in fucking Holly, and I knew he needed me at work. Work created a line that he didn't want to cross. That line held right until he sold the company and made his pitch for my wife.

With Joaquin, it was different. He wanted more than just my wife. He wanted me to take care of all the details of his life: provide his women with a safe place to live, hot meals, and comfortable beds. He wanted me to take care of his new baby. I was to raise it as if it was my own - exactly as I'd done with his other daughters. In return, he'd help out in the ways he could. He'd fuck my wife the way she needed to be fucked. He'd let me suck his cock, and he'd occasionally fuck me in the ass. As far as he was concerned, that was a fair deal.

Holly's drenched pussy undulated against my tightly-pressed face in time with the motion of Joaquin's fingers in my ass. It was like my body was nothing more than a conduit for their lovemaking. She moaned something indecipherable. Joaquin responded with a grunt. His fingers emerged from my ass to collect the lube lingering in my butt-crack.

My rigid cock surged as his fingers intruded into my body to resume their internal massage. My thoughts returned to the arrangement the three of us were entering. I was so fucking horny that it all seemed logical. He was now my wife's lover, and I had some adjunct role in the bedroom. From a detached perspective, it sounded insane, but I was so aroused that it all made sense.

Joaquin's fingers pulled out of my ass. He slapped me sharply on the butt and said something indecipherable as he repositioned himself behind me. Holly laughed, then said something as she pulled at my hair, keeping my face buried in the plush, dark silence of her pussy. Joaquin's hand returned to the center of my back as the warm smoothness of his single-digit erection replaced his three fingers. He ran its tip up and down the length of my crack and then pressed it against my stretched asshole.

This was my last chance to protest, but we all knew that wouldn't happen. Instead, I dropped my shoulders down and pushed my tongue far into her pussy.

Holly spread her legs so I could get my tongue a little further inside of her and let me hear her when she said, "She's ready, Baby."

"She's been ready for a while," Joaquin chuckled.

I tried to relax as he pushed the first fraction of an inch of his cock into me. Despite all the lube and the stretching, the pain took my breath away.

"She likes it," Holly said, "But I don't think she's used to men as big as you."

"Women like the size of my cock, but it's usually too much for their ass." Joaquin agreed as he pushed it another fraction of an inch into me. "But, your husband doesn't care that it hurts."

It did hurt, but there was something deeply satisfying about being fucked. If I distracted myself by focusing on Holly's pussy, I could relax enough to get through the pain. Time and again, he pushed his cock in just a little bit, pulled back, and then pushed in a bit more. Each push burned, and each burn made me feel more submissive. He may have been huge, but I was determined to submit to it all.

Holly laughed. "You've got her, Baby. She can hardly think with your cock in her ass."

"How can you tell?" Joaquin asked.

"It's like she's lost down there. I don't know what she's got in her mouth, but it's not my pussy."

Joaquin laughed, "She must be concentrating on her own pussy, because she's being a very good girl."

Holly was right. I was way off the mark. I realigned my face with her yoni, then slowly licked her from below her vagina to past her clit. She responded by stroking my head reassuringly. She said, "You've got her now, Baby. Go ahead and start to really fuck her."

My ass burned intensely as he pushed in the remaining extent of his cock. He rested there for a moment, with his groin pressed against my ass. Then he slowly extracted himself. His cock lingered at my asshole for a moment, then pushed it back in all the way.

12