Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt amazing. The fullness was so much more than what I'd felt when Mr. Carlson had fucked me on Dan's roof. And it wasn't like we were having sex. It was more like he had taken possession of me, and, without a second thought, I'd let him have me. It was like I'd discovered that I'd wasted the last forty years of my life by living it the wrong way. I wasn't supposed to be the man of the house. I was supposed to serve the man of the house, and I wasn't supposed to fuck my wife. I was supposed to prepare her for a real man to fuck. With Joaquin in my ass, my face at Holly's pussy, and my cock raging for attention, this new realization was the most profound thing I'd ever experienced. It was like the bright dawn of a new me. I realized that I'd never get another blowjob, and I may never have sex again. But it was okay. I'd be much happier serving my wife and her man.

The muscles in my body relaxed, and his movements became more fluid. Time and again, the slow intrusion of his rigid cock was followed by its graceful exit. Its motion felt the way I'd always imagined being fucked would feel. There was a fullness when he was inside me that made me feel dominated, submissive, and somehow complete in a way that I didn't know I was incomplete. I felt feminine in contrast to the burgeoning masculinity that was repeatedly invading my body.

Holly's hips writhed against my face. She said, "I think she must have been practicing with a big dildo when alone in Chicago," as Joaquin slowly pushed his dick in.

I don't know how she knew about my dildo, but it didn't matter. Her boyfriend's cock was every bit as big, but, unlike the cold, lifeless dildo, his cock was warm, and its soft flesh slid across the hardness it enveloped. And when he pushed it deep inside me, and I held very still, I could feel the blood throbbing inside it.

I pushed my ass back to meet each thrust of his impaling rod, and with each stroke, he pulled hard at my shoulders to make sure his erection was all the way in. One push led to another as the frequency built. After a few minutes, he was rapidly fucking me the way I'd see it done in pron movies. I imagined the loose flesh of his brown foreskin peeling back to expose the velvety crown of his penis as he pushed it past my tight hole. I pictured it venturing into the darkness of my colon, pressing against my prostate, and then holding there deep inside me. I tried to imagine what Joaquin must have felt when another man submitted to him, letting him take his wife, his ass, his dignity, and his home. The submission of another man bending over to be humiliated in front of his wife must have been sublime.

As his cock pulled back, I imagined how his foreskin would fold over to cover that precious flesh, only to be pulled back again on the subsequent insertion. I wondered if I'd be able to feel the squirt of his cum inside me or if he'd wait to cum inside my wife.

My own, neglected cock was as hot and rigid as a fireside poker. It was oozing precum and swinging like a frantic pendulum, desperate for attention. I knew that the only cock in the room that mattered was the one deep in my ass. Mine was only there as a reminder of my submission to Holly and Joaquin. It was nothing more than a banner advertising to everyone who could see that my satisfaction no longer mattered. This was Holly's fantasy; I was there to please her, and if she wanted me to please Joaquin, I would do that too. I burrowed my tongue deep into her sopping-wet vagina and fucked her the best I could with what I had.

"She's trying to fuck me with her tongue." Holly giggled.

"I bet you like that," Joaquin replied.

"Yeah, sometimes, but I need more than a tongue right now." I was about to slip my fingers inside her when she released my head and said, "Wait a second, Baby. I want to try something new. I want you to fuck me with her dick."

Joaquin laughed. His motion came to a halt with his cock deep inside me, and he grabbed me around the waist to keep his groin pressed to my ass. He held me tightly as we shuffled our feet towards Holly's pussy at the edge of the mattress.

Holly giggled again. "Look at how hard she is." She flicked my stiff pecker with her finger and said, "She's even harder than you."

I think Joaquin was actually offended. He said, "I've cum twice already today."

"Oh, don't be a baby," she laughed. "She's hard because your dick's in her ass. Now go ahead and fuck me with her dick." She giggled to herself and said, "We can find out once and for all if it's the meat or the motion."

I stumbled around, trying to line myself up with Holly's pussy, but Joaquin pulled back when I tried to move forward. I didn't want him to slip out, so I overreacted, making things worse. He said, "Just relax," as he pulled my body tightly against his. "I'll lead. You follow."

I leaned back into his muscular body and let his physical cues direct me. His thigh pressed up against my hamstring to urge one leg forward. His arm pulled against my stomach to bring me back. His stiff cock aligned my ass with his groin to keep me in place. He held my stiff shaft in his hand as he guided it into my wife.

Her steamy pussy was as glorious as I remembered. I wanted to thrust my cock hard into her and fuck her for all I was worth, but Joaquin held me back. "Wait for me," he said. "We have to do this together."

Holly smiled as Joaquin pushed my penis into her. "I remember this little cock. It was always so friendly."

I'd never thought of my cock as small, but I guess it was compared to Joaquin's. She reached past me to stroke Joaquin's hair with her hand. "Do you think you can make me cum with this little thing?"

Joaquin urged me back with the arm around my waist and then pushed me forward with an impulse from his hips. "I'm pretty sure one of us is going to cum." His cock only moved a little bit back-and-forth in my ass as we teamed up, but that little bit of motion, combined with the fullness of having him inside me, was a tactile reminder of my submission. He was my master. I was under his control.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned as he slowly fucked her with my dick.

He pushed his dick all the way into me, which forced my dick deep into my wife. He held the three of us there in an extended embrace. He pressed his lips against my ear and asked, "Who are you?"

"I'm my Daddy's little girl."

"That's right, and who's your daddy?"

"You are, Sir."

"That's a good girl. And what does Daddy take?" he asked while pushing his dick further into my ass.

"Daddy takes whatever Daddy wants," I replied.

"You see? Being Daddy's little girl isn't such a bad thing, is it?"

I exhaled deeply, then replied, "No, Sir."

Holly beamed in delight. "You should see her face. She's in heaven."

I couldn't see his reaction, but I felt his hips thrust hard against my ass as he began to fuck me like a stray dog fucks a bitch in heat.

Holly stroked his hair and said, "Oh, Baby. That feels so good."

She was right, but I couldn't see how it could feel better for her than it did for me. Time and again, his dick surged hard into my ass, filling me to the brim. Time and again, it pulled back, leaving my ass famished for cock. Each time he thrust his cock into my ass, I pushed my cock into Holly's hot, wet pussy. Her hips writhed beneath me, twisting and turning in ecstasy.

She said, "That's it, Baby. You're the only man who really knows how to fuck me," while looking past me and into Joaquin's eyes.

I leaned over, resting my head on her chest and pushing my butt up to give Joaquin a better angle. He exploited the new alignment with a subtle change in position, forcing his throbbing cock even further into my ass.

I held still while he bored me out with a steady confidence that only a true bull possessed. I moaned, "Oh, God. Please. Oh, fuck..." while yielding to him and his massive meat.

Holly wove her fingers through my hair and asked, "Why aren't you sucking on my tits?"

Somehow I'd missed that her tits were only inches from my mouth. I immediately took the nearest nipple between my lips and suckled.

"That's it, little girl. Suck Mommy's tit while Daddy fucks us."

She held me tightly against her breast as I kneaded her erect nipple between my lip-covered teeth while Joaquin continued to fuck us. I did my best to please her, but I was lost. I felt like I'd lost my footing after being struck by an ocean wave. The salty taste of her nipple in my mouth, the warm wetness of her pussy wrapped around my cock, and the surging pulse of his cock in my ass set me spinning. Holly's steady pull at my hair and Joaquin's firm grasp at my shoulders were all that bound me to the moment the three of us were living together. My breathing became heavy, and I broke into a sweat.

"We've got her, Baby. Just a little bit more," Holly said.

Joaquin replied with a grunt and a thrust of his hips.

I began to shudder as the force of an orgasm too big to comprehend welled up inside me.

"Just a few more strokes, Baby," she cooed to Joaquin.

He responded with a series of quick, short thrusts, making my body shake uncontrollably. I bit down on her nipple the way a soldier might bite the bullet, but it was no good. I was lost.

***

"You came, Sweetie," said Holly as she might admonish a child for recklessly spilling the milk.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it." I meekly replied. We were still piled up at the edge of the mattress, me on Holly and Joaquin on me.

"I know, Sweetie. You were trying to be so good." She scooted back to position her cum-laden pussy in front of my face. "But trying isn't good enough. You need to do better. You'd better make up for it by cleaning up your mess. After that, you can take care of Joaquin."

Her pussy was only inches from my face. Its loose lips glistened with a coating of my milky jizz. I licked upward from her asshole to collect the slippery mixture as it oozed out of her cunt. I can't say I liked the taste, but I loved the devotion and loyalty that eating cum from her pussy represented.

"Do a good job, Sissy. I don't like fucking sloppy seconds," said Joaquin. His cock was still hard in my ass, but the intense magic I'd felt before my orgasm had vanished.

Holly's hands returned to my head as she reassured him. "Relax, Baby. Nicki's always been good about cleaning up."

Maybe he sensed my feelings had changed because he gripped my shoulders tightly and reasserted the presence of his dick within me. Rather than fight, I accepted his dick in my ass the way I'd accepted Dan as my wife's lover not that long ago. The deal was done. It was too late to renegotiate the terms. So I let him continue to fuck me while I continued licking and sucking Holly's pussy.

Holly's grip on my head tightened, and her hips began to make the familiar motion that meant she was about to cum. It surprised me. I'd been so wrapped up in my own situation that I'd failed to consider her arousal. I pushed my tongue deep into her vagina and slowly licked up past her clitoris. I licked her again and again. After each long, slow lick, I expected her to pull my head up to make me speak of my submission.

I gathered my thoughts. What could I say that would be more submissive than what we were already living? What could I say that I hadn't already said? I wondered if we were doomed to chase new forms of submission the way an addict chases that first, incredible high with larger doses of more potent drugs.

Instead, Holly held my head in place, spread her legs wide to ensure I could hear, and asked Joaquin, "What's it like to have my husband submit to you?"

He squeezed my shoulders, then replied, "He's just another pussy. Guys like him submit to me all the time."

She laughed, "Do you fuck them all?"

"No, they just roll over and let me take what I want."

"Do they let you take their wives?"

"Yeah, sure. I take their wives if their wives are worth taking."

Her hips rocked beneath my lips as she asked, "Am I worth taking?"

"Of course you are. I'm taking you, aren't I?"

Holly giggled." No... Right now, you're taking my husband."

"That's just the circumstance."

Holly pulled at my hair and pushed her pussy into my face. "Do you like the circumstance?"

Joaquin replied, "Sure, I guess. I don't get to take ass very often."

"How does it make you feel?" she asked.

Joaquin thrust his cock hard into my ass. "I feel powerful. I feel like a bossman in charge of the scene."

My wife said, "Yeah, you have a big cock. A man's cock."

"Is that why you like me?"

"That's part of it. But I like the way you treat me too." Her hips writhed beneath me as she spoke.

"You like the way I take you, don't you?"

"Yes. I love how you possess me even though we all know I'm married." Her pelvis thrust into my face, urging me to suck harder and lick faster.

Joaquin pulled back hard on my shoulders to drive his steely cock deep into me. "You're my bitch. I take you whenever I want!"

"That's right," Holly moaned. "And what does that make Nicki?"

"He's a fucking pussy. I don't understand why the fuck a woman like you would marry someone like him."

Holly's breathing became fast and shallow as her thrusts intensified. "She's not a man, is she?"

Joaquin matched her thrusts with thrusts of his own. "No, he's not. He's just a worm."

Holly's pussy flowed in excitement as her hips gyrated wildly, and her hands pulled hard at my head. "That's right. She's such a fucking worm. She has a worm dick, a worm tongue, and no spine at all."

Joaquin thrust into my ass a half-dozen times, then he asked, "Why did you marry him?"

Holly's back arched, then her body froze as she pulled tightly at my hair. In the instant before she came, she said, "I needed someone to raise our girls."

Someone to raise the girls? Is that all I was? I couldn't get out of their hold fast enough. Holly pulled at my hair to hold me in place, and Joaquin still had my waist in his arms, but I got free with a quick twist and a step to the side.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"I'm getting out of here."

"Now?"

"Yeah, I've had enough." I took off the bra and nylons and threw them into the hamper.

"But, you didn't finish with Joaquin."

"I'm sure he'd rather have you finish him off."

"Come on, Baby. You know that's your job."

I picked up the towel that Holly had saturated with cum earlier in the day and threw it to Joaquin. "Here you go. Clean yourself up."

Joaquin caught the towel and said, "I told you not to let him cum. Everything's different after busting a nut."

Holly rolled her eyes to acknowledge the possibility that she'd made a mistake without admitting anything. "Where are you going?" she asked as I pulled my pants off the daybed and put them on.

"Helen paid for a hotel room, so I might as well use it."

"You'd rather be in a lonely hotel room than here with me?"

"You're a little preoccupied," I scoffed.

Holly crawled off the bed and put her arms around me. "Come on, Baby. Don't be like that. I'm sorry I pushed you a little too far, but everything you want is right here, so stay."

"This isn't what I want."

"Of course it is. It's just like you fantasized, only better."

"What are you talking about?"

"This is your fantasy, don't you remember?"

I shook my head in confusion.

"That night I was out of town with Dan, remember? I left the suitcase open, with all my lingerie hanging out. When I came home, you told me that you fantasized about my lover having sex with me while you were all dressed up like a little girl and me. Don't you remember?"

"Is that what this is all about?"

"Of course it is, Baby. This is your fantasy."

"Jesus, Holly. This isn't what I want."

"Come on, Baby," Holly rubbed my arm as she coaxed. "Sure, it is. It's just like you described it. And this is your chance to live it, with Joaquin and me. This is our chance to live the way we all want to live."

"This is what you want. It has nothing to do with me."

"Okay, Baby. Then tell me what you want."

I shook my head. "You really don't know, do you?"

"Tell me. Go ahead, name your price."

"You know what I want?" I paused for dramatic impact, then said, "I want to be married to someone who likes me."

"Likes you?" I'd clearly thrown her a curveball. She thought for a moment, then asked, "Do you think I'd marry someone I don't like?"

"There are a lot of reasons to get married. Like, maybe you wanted someone to raise your kids."

Concern crossed her face. "Yeah, but what makes you think I don't like you?"

"People want to spend time with people they like. You haven't had time for me in months."

"But, you were in Chicago!"

"You know what I'm talking about. You spent two months with Dan, and Joaquin's been around every second I've been here." I scanned the room for anything I'd forgotten while I tucked in my shirt and buttoned up my pants.

Holly squeezed me around my waist. "Come on, Baby, think about it. I wouldn't be having your baby if I didn't like you."

"My baby? You're having his baby, and you expect me to raise it. Just like you had me raise his daughters."

"No, this is your baby."

"How can you think I'm so stupid?"

"It's yours. Don't you remember, after the party, when I tried to stop you from moving? You took me on the sofa? That was it."

"Oh, I remember, alright! I remember spending six years trying to get you pregnant without even a false alarm. Now you expect me to believe that I got you pregnant with one magical fuck squeezed between Dan fucking you twice a day and Joaquin fucking you I don't know how often. How stupid do you think I am?"

Holly and Joaquin followed me into the living room. Holly said, "Isn't it funny how some people will settle for nothing rather than get what they want if they think someone else is getting a better deal?"

I shook my head in dismay. "You never give up, do you?"

"No, I know what I want, and I do everything I can to get it."

I replied by saying, "Well, good luck with that." I picked up my car keys, phone, and wallet and headed for the door.

Before I could get out of the house, Joaquin asked, "Would you mind giving me a ride?"

I shook my head. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah, you're driving right by my place, and it will save me a few bucks."

I shook my head. "God, you're fucking amazing."

"I promise I won't give you any shit."

I pointed to Holly and asked, "Don't you want to enjoy the spoils of victory?"

He followed me out the door and, without looking back, he said, "There was no victory tonight." He followed me to the van, saying, "I've got something I need to tell you."

I shook my head and muttered, "Fuck."

12