Tango with Fire Ch. 03

Story Info
Aunt Margret joins the tango as Chad scored a homerun!
3.8k words
4.63
4.4k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were no fireworks in the Gauthier household for a couple of days.

This scenario, however, changed around 2 p.m.

"What happened, Aunt Margret?" Chad asked, surprised as his Aunt entered, drenched in sweat.

"My car's air conditioning system went kaput, and it's almost 87 degrees out there," she replied.

"Where's my sister?" She inquired as she headed to the kitchen to rehydrate herself.

"At work," Chad reminded.

"Oh, yeah...I forgot," Margret said as she emptied her glass.

"I need to shower," she added, much to Chad's delight.

He waited a few seconds for his Aunt to enter the bathroom before making his move.

Chad's heart almost stopped when he saw her busty Aunt remove her tank top in full view of him while the bathroom door was open. Even though she had her back to him, he could look at her bare boobs through the bathroom mirror. Even though she had entered the shower and had partially closed the curtain, he found what he was doing particularly exciting.

After a while, Margret emerged from the bathroom, dressed casually in a pink satin bathrobe that snugly hugged her curves. When she noticed her nephew sitting on the couch staring at her, she smiled and checked him out.

"You've grown up, kid; you must be getting all those college girls wet," she remarked casually.

"Jesus, Aunt Margret," Chad exclaimed, trying to appear innocent.

"What's the big deal, I'm in my forties, and I still know if a guy is hot or not, even if he's my nephew," she remarked as she opened her bathrobe slightly.

"Why don't you lie beside your lovely Aunt right now?"

Chad had to maintain a straight face, but sharing a bed with his Aunt Margret piqued his interest even more. He tried to reason with hope but couldn't hide his excitement. There's a chance he'll fuck Aunt Margret like he fucked his mother.

"Are you sure?" He sheepishly asked.

"Yeah," Margret replied as she took her nephew by the hand and took him to her temporary room.

"What are we going to do then, Aunt Margret?"

"It's boring if I'm here alone; I need someone to be with me while I rest in this air-conditioned room," Margret responded.

She stripped off her robe to reveal her pajama set crop top shorts with lace edges and a spaghetti strap sexy soft sleeveless polyester clothing that looks better on her than most girls her nephew's age.

She smiled when she saw her nephew's reaction.

"So what can you say about your Aunt? "

"What do you mean? "Chad asked, trying to appear inept.

"I see how you're looking at my boobs," she laughed as she squeezed them tightly.

"Well... I can't lie; you look pretty sexy, Aunt Margret," he stammered back.

"You take that side, and I'll take this," she said, sliding into bed.

"Do you feel uneasy lying beside your hot aunt?" Margret inquired.

"No... no problem," Chad replied casually.

"You know honey, I'm uncomfortable with my clothes because I normally sleep naked," Margret added, "but I just can't do it right now."

Chad's cock reacted immediately and was entirely focused.

Fortunately, the way he was lying with a sheet over him obscured it from her view.

"Don't let me be a hindrance," he said sarcastically but honestly.

"You're a naughty boy; you wanted to see me naked, didn't you?" she smirked.

"But I'll make myself comfortable," she said, standing up and removing her sleeveless top, revealing her massive tits. She then wiggled her way out of her shorts.

Chad was lying beside his naked, way-too-fuckable Aunt Margret in less than a minute.

"Do you like what you're seeing? I'm sure you do; don't be shy; we're both adults."

"You look great, Aunt Margret, and I never thought you'd be in bed with me...naked."

"I'm just getting comfortable, and I think you should too; why don't you take your shirt off to feel better?"

Chad obliged.

Margret examined his young body after he took off my shirt.

'I'm in trouble as my 8-inch cock can no longer remain hidden,' Chad warned himself.

He was right.

Margret noticed his hard-on, and he saw her smile widen as she looked down, but she didn't say anything.

"Remove your shorts, honey; I want you to be as comfortable as possible right now," she suggested.

He yanked his shorts down, and his cock popped out - free at last.

"Damn, honey, your 'thing' is huge! Did you get a boner with your Aunt?" she asked as she examined his ding-dong closely.

"Yeah...I guess so; who wouldn't be?" Chad admitted self-consciously.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few seconds of silence, Chad asked Margret for something he hoped she would agree.

"Do you want this inside of you, Aunt Margret?"

"You want your monster inside me?" she asked, her face mocking. "I believe that would be incorrect," she added with a chuckle. "Anything sexual between us is morally wrong; it's a taboo."

He was about to reply that he had already fucked her sister.

'Damn!' Chad said to himself as Margret immediately squashed his first attempt to score with her. However, his raging member remained defiant.

"You're not angry with what I said, Aunt Margret?"

"No honey, I'm not offended," Margret calmly replied.

"But there's nothing wrong with two adults having fun exploring each other's bodies," Chad remarked, winking at her.

Margret was surprised by her nephew's comment.

It took almost a minute for Margret to utter her reply.

"OK, seems fine by me."

"Great, now take a good feel at my cock," Chad countered as he hurried to her side.

Margret obliged.

"Holy fuck Chad, your cock is fucking huge," she exclaimed as she wrapped her fingers around his big cock and started stroking it.

"Do you like my cock, Aunt Margret?" he asked confidently, looking her in the eyes.

"Honey, any woman will love the size of your cock. I love it. It's beautiful, and they're way bigger than my ex-husband," she replied honestly.

"I was just wondering how many pussies this cock of yours pounded?" she asked, not looking at me.

"To be honest, Aunt Margret, I'm still a cherry boy," The young man lied.

It's his scheme of baiting her into falling into his trap.

"All I do is jack off. You are the first to hold and stroke my cock," Chad replied, lying further.

"Really? "Aunt Margret replied, her face surprised. "Are you still a virgin? "

Chad nodded his head.

Margret's stance was suddenly thrown off course by her nephew's admission.

"You're not kidding?" She asked for confirmation.

"Yes...as much as I wanted to, but that's my situation," Chad stated flatly.

'Seems my plan is working,' Chad muttered as he got Margret to think.

A minute passed before Margret made her move as she closed in on her nephew and kissed him while she gave his cock gentle strokes.

She pressed her lips against Chad's, as they always do when they meet. She then inserted her tongue into his mouth, and he reciprocated. For several minutes, they tasted, licked, sucked, and bit each other in a long, passionate kiss, which Margret only broke once to whisper huskily, "nothing sexual though," while she slowly stroked her nephew's cock up and down, feeling every inch of him.

They kissed slowly and passionately for a few more minutes until Chad couldn't take it any longer. "I'm fucking hard for you, Aunt Margret," he said, pulling himself away and holding her face.

"I can't believe I'm holding this part of you, honey," she softly replied.

"I believe you should try it," Chad suggested, nudged by the sex gods.

"You know I can't suck your cock, no matter how big it is; that's morally wrong," she reminded him flatly.

Chad's hopes began to dwindle. But only for a split second.

"However, there's nothing wrong with finding out if my nephew's enormous cock fits in my mouth," she suggested.

Without another word, Aunt Margret officially became the second woman to relish Chad's phallus.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She slowly took her nephew's throbbing cock into her hot, wet, warm mouth and began sucking and swirling her tongue around only the head at first, all the while looking directly at him in the eyes.

When she lowered her head further and took his big cock down her throat while still slowly sucking, Chad felt he was about to burst.

The sensation was indescribable.

He instinctively reached over and groped and fondled her enormous melons, causing her to suck him harder and faster until he gripped the back of her head and started face fucking Margret.

He kept pushing himself until Margret's drool and tears coated her gorgeous face and his cock.

He held her head down and fucking her face as hard as he could, and it was becoming too much. "I'm going to cum," he warned.

He pushed his load down Margret's throat, thrusting away until he finally relaxed and let her go. But that didn't stop her from locking her gaze on him again as she continued sucking his head slowly and firmly.

It's too much for him to bear; it hurts so much, but he just let her continue, staring into her eyes the entire time.

Finally, she raised her head and pressed her lips against his. She landed on him as they exchanged long, passionate kisses, her tits pressing against his chest and Chad tasting his cum.

After a few minutes in this embrace, she broke the kiss and remarked, "See? I told you we'd be fine without doing anything wrong."

"Now, let's get some sleep," Margret suggested.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chad awoke early and transferred to the couch just as his mother entered the living room.

"Good morning, baby," she said brightly.

"Good morning, mom," he replied.

"How's your sleep? Are you rested?" she asked.

"I slept like a log."

"How about your Aunt Margret?" she asked, bending over and stroking his 'morning wood.'

"Well...still, she's sleeping; she must be tired!" he said, smiling.

"Well, let's bump and run' while Margret still sleeps," Martha said excitedly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was not yet seven in the morning, but moans and groans had already filled the living room.

"Oh fuck!" Martha moaned in pleasure as she pumped her wet pussy moved up and down his cock like a professional rodeo.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she softly moaned as her wet pussy slid up and down his hard cock.

Chad felt incredible fucking his mother, especially when she was having a good time as well!

So they kept rocking and thrusting for a few more minutes.

"Oh, Chad! "Oh, Chad!" she wailed as his 'hard length' slid inside her again.

"Yeah?" The young man inquired.

"Oh, baby! Your cock feels so good! Oh, it's so hard and so good!" She exclaimed.

Their tongues slipped into each other's mouths as they shared kisses, and for a while, Martha happily lay on top of her son, steadily riding his hard young dick back and forth while kissing him.

"Oh, son! Your cock feels so good! Oh, it's so hard and so good!" She commended.

After a few minutes of thrusting his firm young member into his mom's warm wet hole and his balls slapping against her shaven mound, Chad finally felt his enjoyment race to its conclusion and had to cry out to warn her.

"Oh shit! Mom, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" He groaned, knowing there was nothing he could do.

"Just keep going!" Martha countered.

It didn't take long because, after a few more eager thrusts, Chad felt his balls tighten, his semen began to rise, and then, with one final thrust inside her, he loudly grunted as he detonated his sticky venom inside his mom.

"Oh goodness! I can feel your sperm inside of me! It felt so good!" she quipped joyfully.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martha happily prepared breakfast after the 'morning routine.'

She then called Chad while he was watching TV, saying, "Hey, baby, go check on my sister and see if she's already up so we can eat breakfast together."

Chad did as his mother told him and checked on his Aunt Margret.

When Chad opened the door, Margret was already awake and wearing only her robe, her DD tits exposed and jiggling as she moved. When she noticed him, she motioned him to come in.

When Chad was only inches away, "So, how's your morning wood?" she asked as she kissed her nephew hard, pushing her tits into his chest and grabbing his cock.

"I'd like to taste your cock before my cornflakes," she uttered as she pulled him close and stroked him.

"So, Aunt Margret, will you let me fuck you now?" Chad asked, taking a couple of handfuls of her soft tits.

"You know that would be wrong, no matter how badly I want to feel this monster of yours inside me," she replied as she continued kissing him.

"Well, then, what do you want to do? I can't take any more of this teasing. "

"I can't promise you anything, but I want my pussy to be the first recipient of your cock's pounding," Margret boldly declared.

"I can't wait," Chad replied.

"But we must stop for a moment and eat breakfast; Mom is waiting!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After breakfast (Aunt Margret fondled her nephew under the table), Martha asked her sister a favor, "I need to iron things out with my insurance. Can you watch over here while I'm gone? "

Chad smiled at his mom when Margret replied, "No worries, big sister!"

Martha then reminded her son, "Behave!"

She was well aware of her son's level of horniness.

When Martha was about to leave, Chad followed her outside and asked for her confirmation, "Mom, will it be OK with you?"

"We have an agreement. As long as I'm not around, you can do your sexual infatuation with your Aunt," Martha assured.

Chad smiled as she waved his mom goodbye.

When he entered the house, he went directly to the kitchen, where Margret cleaned the dishes.

With the horny angels whispering into his ears, he grabbed her fat ass with one hand and her tit with the other and pulled her to him.

"I know it's wrong, but just imagine how fucking good it would feel if I bent you over right here and slid my big fucking cock inside you and fucked you as hard as I could," he whispered to her ear.

His other hand moved to her other tit, causing her ass to push right into his hardening cock.

Margret groaned, "That would be nice, honey. "

"Will you let me fuck you then? "Chad pushed his agenda.

"Yes, honey, I'd love to have your big, thick cock inside me, but..." she softly replied as she dug her ass into her nephew.

"Let's do it then. Let me fuck you, Aunt Margret! "The horny nephew pleaded.

"As I have told you then, we can't," she countered as she pulled away and turned to face him, "but for your persistence, I'll suck your cock again before your mom comes back; I'll strip naked, get on my knees, and drink your cum. "

"That sounds fair; let's do it!" he replied.

They stripped naked in the kitchen.

Margret lets her nephew sit on one of the three bar stools before repeatedly bending over and 'bobbing his knob.' She sucked him fast and sloppy for almost five minutes, ensuring he felt every inch of her mouth and throat.

"That is incredible," Chad commended his Aunt's mouth action. "Now it's my turn! "

Margret was surprised when her nephew moved quickly and let her sit on the bar stool.

As his mouth and tongue strayed over her big boobs, sucking and licking her nipples alternately, he rubbed her clit with his two fingers.

"You're a naughty bastard...I told you that this doesn't seem right. Oh, fuck! It feels good! "Margret moaned.

Her juices lubricated his fingers, and he felt her wetness. She started breathing heavily, so he quickened his pace, increasing the pressure.

"That feels so fucking good, honey."

"You like your nephew playing with your pussy? "He uttered softly.

"Yes...naughty bastard, oh fuck...it feels so good. "

"Are you sure you're a virgin as you don't act like one? "

"I learned this from porn sites," he replied.

Chad started stroking her more vigorously, squeezing her tit and sucking her nipples. "Are you going to cum right here in the kitchen? "He inquired.

"Yes...fuck...yes! "

"Will do," he judged confidently, sliding his two fingers into her dripping wet pussy while keeping his thumb at the same pace on her clit.

"Oh shit!" she jerked as he made the 'come hither' motion with his finger on her G-spot.

"You shouldn't have your fingers inside your Aunt, naughty bastard, you really shouldn't," she slurred, clutching his arm.

"I don't see you are putting a stop to me, "Chad mocked. "In fact," he started applying more pressure and speed to her clit and G-spot, "I think you like it."

"I do, Chad, I fucking do, but- Oh shit- but you shouldn't; playing with my clit or-oh fuck that feels so good honey- or sucking your cock is one thing, but you're inside of me is another!"

"And whether you like it or not, I'm going to stay inside you until you cum, "Chad informed her, increasing the intensity.

"Oh God, that feels so fucking good. Are you going to make me cum against my will? That's so fucking hot, Chad; I want you to force me to cum. I don't permit you to touch me, and I'm telling you to take your fingers out of me, but, Holy fuck! - but I want you to force me to cum! "

"I don't care if you say no, I don't care if you tell me to stop; I'm going to finger your pussy until you cum," Chad boldly answered as he breathed into her ear and gently bit it.

"No, honey, you're going to make your aunt cum! You can't; you can't, you can't! Oh my fucking bastard, oh my fucking bastard, it feels good! "

Margret's dam finally broke.

As her pussy spurted wave after wave of pleasure, she cried to Chad as he removed his hands from her hips, "You're a bad boy, Chad Gauthier, you're a bad boy. You shouldn't make your aunty cum with your fingers inside her. "

"What are you going to do about it? "He teased, a silly grin on his young face.

"I'm going to have to punish you for being such a bad nephew!. "

"How are you going to do that? "He asked, cocky.

"Let's get ourselves on top of this island countertop."

They climbed the countertop, and Margret ordered her nephew to lie on his back. She sat on his lap, facing and straddling him. His pulsating cock press against her soaked pussy.

"I think this will do it," she laughed as she sunk onto him, her soft, luscious tits crushing his chest, and kissed him passionately, their tongues playing with each other.

Then she ground her pussy into his tingling cock.

She kept her promise.

Chad was so horny that his cock hurt, but he wanted more. So without even trying, he ground against her. He squeezed her fat ass as he ran his hands up and down her back.

"Does your big, bad cock hurt, honey? Do you need your Aunt to kiss it and soothe it? "

"Yes...please! "

"Well, that's too bad. I won't give blowjobs to little boys with big cocks who make their aunts cum without permission."

"But this I can do, "Margret reacted as she kissed him passionately, burying her tongue in him and wrapping her arms around him as tightly as she could.

After two minutes of trading kisses, Margret started sliding her hot, dripping-wet pussy up and down the length of her nephew's rock-hard cock.

"I fucking love your giant fucking cock, honey. "

"I want to fuck you so bad, Aunt Margret. My cock must be inside you."

"I want your huge fucking cock, honey, but you can't fuck me. But I want you to; I want you to fuck me so bad," she replied as she slid her inviting pussy up and down even faster.

12