Tango with Fire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to fuck your nephew? "Chad asked, oblivious to what he was saying.

"Yes, honey, I want to fuck my nephew so bad. I want my nephew's big fucking cock inside me. But he can't fuck me, but I want him to. I like your cock, honey, right fucking now. Fucking give it to me! "

The sex gods were finally giving the horny nephew the green light.

"Do I have your permission? Do you want me to fuck you? "He clarified.

"Yes! I want you to fuck me right now! You can't fuck me, but I want you to; I want you to stick that huge fucking cock in my wet pussy right now before I change my mind! "

Then fireworks lit up the kitchen ceiling!

Chad's throbbing cock slid into his Aunt's hot pussy. She's so wet that there's no resistance, and he's immediately inside her.

"Fuck! You're fucking me, baby! You're fucking your Aunt! Oh, fuck that feels good! "

He pushed himself inside her as hard as he could.

"How does it feel to have my big cock all the way inside you? "

"I fucking love the way it fills me up! "She dug her well-manicured red-painted nails deep into my back. "You're a bad nephew for fucking your Aunt! "

Her mumblings were music to his ears, turning me on even more. She fucked Chad harder and faster.

Margret was dead to the world around her, existing only in their incestuous union. Sweat poured down their faces, and their bodies heaved. Chad's entire body hurt, but she was not done yet.

"Your big cock completes me," she admitted as she twerked on his cock, bucking uncontrollably.

Moments later, Chad felt his climax slowly closing in.

'This is it. I am giving everything I've got,' he murmured to himself.

"Aunt Margret, I can't hold it much longer."

"Look into my eyes, honey, and hang on for a few more."

"Oh shit... I'm going to!"

"Hang on, honey. I want all you have inside my pussy!"

A few thrusts later, Chad released all his spunk inside his Aunt's pussy.

Margret pressed her lips against her nephew, and they kissed passionately and deeply.

For at least 5 minutes, they locked themselves in an incestuous kiss, Chad's slowly deflating cock still in her warm pussy.

He would never forget this day.

The day he finally scored a home run with his Aunt Margret.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They fell asleep in this position, not caring about anything.

They were jolted back to reality when they heard Martha's car in the garage, "Oh no, my sister's back, "Margret panicked.

They exchanged glances, picked up their clothes, and split up, with Chad going to the bathroom and Margret going to her room.

12