Taniya and Farhan Pt. 03

Story Info
Farhan immediately released his cum in her asshole.
4.4k words
3.88
12.7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a tiring experience, Farhan and Taniya kept talking to each other. Just a few hours ago Taniya didn't even want to talk to him, now she was chatting away as if she knew Farhan for years. Farhan also liked how Taniya had become a willing partner in his quest. When she resisted, he thought he will have to **** her and feared the repercussion. But he had successfully managed to turn this shy housewife into a cum hungry slut.

They were talking, occasionally kissing each other. Farhan would every now and then suck and bite her tits, raised her arms and lick her odorless armpits and she would squeal and laugh in pleasure. Taniya was running her hands on Farhan's body, especially his dick and his balls, insert her first finger in his ass and then lick it up. She had fallen in love with it and knew she couldn't stay away from it anymore.

Taniya looked at the clock on the wall in her bedroom. It was 3 am. She thought to herself that Arnav had called around 10 pm and this experience started soon after. So this means that the whole act lasted for 6 hours. She was shocked. Sex with Arnav lasted for a maximum 45-50 minutes and she would get tired. But today she went on for 6 hours. She wondered that Farhan had not even fucked her yet. How long will that last, 8 hours?

She smiled at the thought. Farhan watched her expression...

Farhan: Sweetheart...what are you thinking about and smiling sheepishly?

Taniya: Farhan...we were doing it for 6 hours and you haven't even fucked me. If you do, will you go on for the whole night?

Farhan: Hahaha...i just might baby...and what do u mean if you do fuck me...I am going to fuck you and fuck you real hard!! Not just the whole night but also during the day. I am not going to work tomorrow and Fatima isn't coming back for a couple of days. So it's going to be you and me fucking like rabbits for 2 days and 2 nights.

Taniya blushed at Farhan's plan. She wondered what kinky stuff they would end up doing in the next 2 days but she was definitely looking forward to it. Taniya got up and went to the bathroom to relieve herself, Farhan followed her.

Taniya watched herself in the mirror. Her hair was a mess; she had love bite all over her body especially on her boobs. There was dried cum in her hair, traces of it on her cheeks and neck. She had become a complete slut.

Farhan on the other hand lifted the toilet seat and started peeing. Hearing the sound Taniya turned back and watched how Farhan's dick streamed out urine in a strong, uniform flow. His dick was flaccid but still it was larger than Arnav's.

Taniya: Arnav!!

Taniya ran out of the bathroom to the living room where her cell phone was. She checked her cell phone for any missed calls. There were none. She was relieved that her husband hadn't called. It was day time in US and her husband would call every few hours. Looks like he was busy.

Farhan came to the living room, Taniya turned around to face him.

Farhan: I am very hungry. Do you have anything to eat?

Taniya: I am also very hungry. There are leftovers from dinner. Ok for you?

Farhan: Fine with me. Anything which is ready is ok. After all, I don't want to waste my time eating when we can fuck.

Taniya laughed at his naughtiness and proceeded towards the kitchen. Farhan watched her as her plump ass swayed from right to left as she walked. He smiled at himself and thought he was the luckiest man alive.

Taniya brought some chapatti and sabji in 2 plates and kept it on the dinner table. Farhan had by then switched on the television and was watching something. Farhan sat on the dinner table and looked at the plates.

Farhan: Taniya darling...why waste 2 plates? We will have food together in one plate.

Farhan put all the food in one plate, pulled Taniya towards him and made her sit on his lap. Taniya realized that they both were completely naked in the living room, another new experience.

Farhan took a piece of the chapatti and sabji and ate it. He then brought his mouth to Taniya and kissed her. As their lips met, they opened their mouths and Farhan passed on the food from his mouth the Taniya's mouth. She loved his style and this process continued till their stomachs were full.

After Taniya was done in the kitchen, she came to the living room. Farhan was watching TV. He patted on the couch asking her to sit near him. Taniya quietly went and sat next to him. They watched the regular channels for a while, and then Farhan switched to the local cable channel. There was a porn movie on that channel. Taniya blushed after watching it and Farhan laughed.

They watched the movie for a couple of minutes. Taniya had never watched a porn movie in her entire life and her husband was not kinky enough to show it to her. She always wanted to see one and now Farhan was fulfilling her wish. This was a night of unique experience she thought to herself.

Her chain of thought was broken when she felt a hand grabbing her left breast. She turned her head towards Farhan to look at him. He smiled at her and she blushed. Encouraged by this gesture, Farhan turned to his left and turned Taniya so that she was facing him. With his both hands, Farhan started squeezing her boobs. He was squeezing them, weighing them, pinching her nipples, licking her armpits, biting her armpits. All these actions had an effect on Taniya and her breath quickened. Farhan then brought his mouth to her nipples and started sucking her boobs one by one. Taniya lay down on the sofa with her head resting on the armrest while Farhan sucked her boobs like a baby. This time he was gentle on her, doing things leisurely rather than the rough and hurried way he was doing before.

He pushed her boobs together till her nipples were adjacent to each other and then he sucked on both of them together. Taniya was now moaning, her hands were roaming all over his body. She felt his silky hair; his toned back muscles and brought her hands down to his taut butt. She insert her finger in his asshole and fingered it for while, removed it and herself licked it.

Taniya: Ohhh Farhan...you seriously know how to push my buttons. I didn't know sex could be so amazing before I met you. I am really glad I did this. You are my true lover!!

Farhan stopped sucking her boobs and went up to her and softly kissed her. Taniya responded to his kiss with tenderness.

Farhan: Sweetheart, I wanted to fuck you from the day I saw you and today my dream has come true. You have such a splendid body, it deserves to be worshipped and not ignored. You are an amazing woman Tanu.

Farhan went back to sucking her boobs. Taniya realized that he called her Tanu. It sounded so cute. She loved the way it sounded. She was falling for this Adonis like man.

Farhan: Tanu, do you have ice in the fridge?

Taniya: Ya...why?

Without answering her Farhan got up and went to the kitchen. He was back in a minute with a vessel carrying ice and chocolate syrup bottle. She realized that Farhan was up to something kinky. Farhan made Tanu seat up straight, with her head resting on the back of the sofa. He went on his knees in front of her. He took an ice cube, put it in his mouth and kissed Tanu. The ice cube juggled between their mouths and melted in a few seconds from the heat of their mouth. As they kissed they could feel their cold tongues soon turning hot with all the action.

Farhan took another ice cube in his hand and started rubbing it on her nipples. To her armpits. The coldness made her nipples extra hard and Tanu arched her back from the mind boggling sensation. He put another ice cube in his mouth and started sucking her boobs.

After a while of sucking, he took another ice cube and put on her navel and rubbed it all over her stomach. Farhan's creative moves was having the right effect on Tanu who was moving towards an orgasm really fast. He took one ice cube and insert it into Tanu's asshole. The coldness of ice feels her anus so good and she moaned loudly. He then removed ice from her ass and took in his mouth. As they have already cleaned all their lower bowel so dirt was not the issue for them. They never hesitate to insert finger in their ass and lick it. Farhan took another ice cube and started rubbing on her pussy. He then inserted it in her pussy. This pushed Tanu of the edge and she had a massive orgasm but Farhan held her down firmly and kept sucking her pussy. Farhan looked at Tanu who had just calmed down after her orgasm. He went up to her and kissed her. She licked of her own juices of his face.

Taniya then took an ice cube and put it in her mouth. She gestures Farhan to come to her side. As soon as he did that, she grabbed his dick and started sucking on it. Farhan moaned loudly has his sensitive dick head was exposed the ice and also to her warm mouth. She took another ice cube and place it over his asshole and then take it in her mouth. Farhan then stood in from of her while she sucked his dick with full vigor. She grabbed his tight butt and forced more and more of his dick in her mouth. She was now getting used to his size and could suck much more than she previously did. Farhan looked on in wonder as the shy, conservative Tanu had turned into nymph sucking his rod like a possessed woman.

Farhan pulled out his dick and lied down on the floor. He gestured Tanu to lie on him with her pussy at his mouth and his dick at her mouth.

Farhan: Tanu, this position is called 69. It will allow us to pleasure each other simultaneously.

Taniya: 69...why is it called 69?

Farhan: Because, we look like the number 69 when we are doing it.

Taniya looked at their reflection in the glass showcase near them. They really were looking like 69. She laughed at this and wondered how knowledgeable Farhan was in the art of love making. In the meanwhile Farhan took the bottle of chocolate syrup and gave it to Tanu. She knew what to do. She opened the bottle and poured a generous amount to chocolate syrup on his dick and his balls and some one his asshole. She spread it across the organ. Farhan then took the bottle and poured a lot of syrup on Tanu's pussy and poured some in her asshole.

They both just went at it. Licking and sucking each others private organs. The chocolate syrup made it sweeter. It mixed with their juices and gave it a unique flavor. They were completely focused on the task at hand as if there was a race where the one who cums first lost. Meanwhile Taniya applied some force to her anus a remove the syrup from her anus which as inserted by Farhan in her ass. As soon as it comes, Farhan lick it all and cleans her ass.

Taniya was gobbling up Farhan's dick as much as she could. She was trying hard to impress her lover with her oral skills. Farhan on the other hand was working equally hard. He bit her clit, Tanu moaned loudly, biting his dick a little, which made him moan as well. Tanu was holding Farhan's ankles, with her long hair all over his crotch and thighs cloaking it from view. Farhan was grabbing Tanu's supple buns and was tongue fucking her, her juices dripping into his face.

Turn by turn they took the chocolate syrup and poured it over each other and kept sucking hard. Farhan's expert licking was bringing Tanu to an orgasm but Farhan showed no signs of it. Tanu was awed with his stamina. Arnav would last only 10-15 minutes max.

Farhan was fingering her pussy, inserting his middle finger up to the hilt. He brought his other hand and started rubbing her asshole and a little later inserted a little of his thumb into her asshole. The licking, pussy and ass fingering was a little too much for Tanu. She took his dick out of her mouth and screamed in pleasure as a massive orgasm hit her. She almost passed out from the pleasure. She collapsed on his crotch. Farhan stopped sucking her pussy.

A few minutes later, Tanu regained her and got down Farhan's body. They both sat up and started laughing.

Farhan: You lost sweetheart...hahaha...

Taniya: Your tongue is no match to anything. I just couldn't keep up with you.

They kissed each other. Taniya looked at Farhan's dick. It was still erect. He had not got an orgasm.

Taniya: Are you going to keep that erect dick out in the open or are you going to fuck me. I think we have had enough of c***d's play. Let's go for the real deal!!

Farhan: Hahaha...I think it's time I fuck your brains out. Let's go for it!!

Farhan was having some another plan in his mind. He wants to fuck her ass too.

Farhan: Tanu baby would you like to do some adventure thing?

Taniya immediately caught his plan. She told him that she had never done anal sex before and it will be dirty to. Farhan told her that its a new thing and she will really enjoy it he also told that during their ass cleaning he had already cleaned her lower bowel properly, so dirt will not be a issue. Taniya thinks for a while and she agreed.

They decided to go for anal sex without condom and pussy fucking with condom.

Farhan made her bend in doggy style. He lick her asshole for 10 to 15 min. Poured some coconut oil in her anus. Makes her anus properly lubricated. Then he lie down on bed. He then told Taniya to seat on his stomach. He first took her in his arms kiss her on her lips for sometime at that same position he slowly try to insert his monster in her tiny asshole. She was screaming in a pain. Farhan immediately removed his penis which is not even inserted 5% of his total length. He made her calm and said that take it easy baby... initially it will pain like a hell but once you take it you will enjoyed it a lots. Farhan this time insert it too slowly. 5% goes inside, she is calm this time. He again push it more ... 25% goes in.. she breath heavily... he pushed it with little more force ... 50% monster goes inside her asshole... she was like ,"woh my godddd aaahhhhhhhhhhh".

Farhan immediately takes her in his arms; he patted her slowly and told her, "Tanu baby, you have taken half of it ". She smiled in a pain and kissed him. He also kissed her and told her to stay strong... in between he applied all his force and insert his entire monster in her asshole; she was like," aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", she cried in a louder voice. Farhan again takes her in his arm calm her down and told her that baby you have done it. You have taken an entire monster in your hole; she was delighted with that fact. They stay in that position for some time. Kiss each other. Taniya was feeling better now and happy for her adventures task but, the task isn't over yet; the main bang bang event was still waiting for her. Farhan free her from his arms and told her, "baby go for yourself, just pump your asshole on my shaft, once you used to of it then i will start it in my way". Taniya happy that he care for her she accepted his advice.

Farhan was lying on his back on bed with his monster in Tanu's ass on the other hand Tanu was seated on him with monster in her tiny asshole. She slowly pump her on monster. Breathe heavily, takes some oil and applied it to her hole. Again pump her up and down. She did this for 20-30 times. Farhan on the other hand look at her and smiled. Tanu was a quick learner; she pump her so fast that even a pornstar would lost with her in this. Farhan was amazed with her adaptation capability.

Tanu: Baby, I learned it. It feels really great. Please fuck me harder.

Farhan: Woh my baby, this is what I was waiting for!!

Tanu stood up. Farhan told her, "baby please seat on my face for some minutes, I want to insert my tongue in your wide opened asshole". She laugh out and sat on his face. Her asshole was really opened up because of his huge monster size. He inserts his tongue their and suck her ass juice.

Now its Farhan's turn. He bend her in doggy style lick her ass, split in her hole. Applied some oil, insert his monster in her hole. He slowly increased his speed. He took cock out of her hole made her suck it, he lick her widely open asshole, again insert his monster in her hole and fucked her hard. Tanu was breathing heavily but enjoyed a lots she said, "woh baby, come on fuck me, Fuck me hard baby... hooooooo, fuck baby harder harder baby.. more harder baby ... please fuck fuck... keep going baby... harder ... harder". This was enough for Farhan. He said, "baby I am going to cum, where should I cum?"

Tanu: Cum in my asshole baby, cum there.

Farhan immediately released his cum in his asshole. Tanu quickly clean his shaft. The cum was still in her ass. She quickly ran towards the kitchen and come with cup and syrup. She unloaded all cum in cup, mix some chocolate syrup in it and drank a whole mixture. She looks so satisfied. They both laughed. Farhan said, "baby you have too much sex capacity". Tanu also accepted it. They lie on bed she keep her head on his chest. He patted her, they made themselves for the next pussy fucking sessions.

Taniya: Do you have a condom?

Farhan: ...uhhh...I have it but I don't like wearing it...reduces the pleasure. I want to fuck you bareback.

Taniya: Ya...I would love that too but the way you dick is behaving I am sure I will get pregnant with just one fuck and I am not on the pill. No pussy till you wear a condom.

Farhan smiled at her and got up. He had condoms of his size in his house. He opened the door and quietly slipped back into his apartment. Tanu laughed as she saw him walk out naked.

While Farhan was away fetching condoms, Tanu watched the clock. It was 5.30 am; their second session lasted more than two hour. Tanu was convinced that they would go on till dawn. She laughed at herself for thinking such things. She wondered how she could go on like that for hours. She thought it was Farhan's effect on her.

Farhan returned with a few condoms in his hands. He locked the door behind him and walked towards her. Tanu got up. They kissed each other hard as if they had been away for days. Farhan picked up Tanu. She locked her legs around his waist and he carried her to the bedroom all the while kissing her. He kept the condoms on the side table and threw her on the bed. After a little kissing and breast sucking, Farhan got up, went to the side table and came back with a condom and handed to Tanu. Tanu was really turned on by the site of a butt naked man with a massive hard on walking towards her with a condom.

She tore the condom packet and carefully removed the condom. Farhan got on the bed while Tanu got on her fours. She was about to put the condom on his dick when he stopped her.

Farhan: I want you to put the condom on my dick with your mouth.

Tanu winked and smiled at him wickedly. She put the condom on her lips making an 'O' shape with her lips. She slowly took his dick in her mouth automatically putting it on the dick. She sucked his dick a few times. She noticed that the condom was strawberry flavored.

Tanu lay down on her back while Farhan got on top of her, his dick lightly touching her clit. He rubbed his dick on her pussy, Tanu moaned at his teasing. Farhan then proceeded to push his dick into her tiny hole. As the dick slowly made its way, Tanu was feeling it stretch her. Her eyes opened wide as her pussy was being torn apart by this monster. Farhan slowly pushed is dick all the way in. It was completely buried in her pussy. Farhan didn't move for a while but was kissing Tanu and sucking her boobs.

After a couple of minutes, he started rocking back and forth. Slow at first, but gaining speed with every thrust. Soon he was at full speed, ramming his dick fast and all the way to the hilt. Tanu was moaning, in fact she was screaming. This was the best fuck of her life.

Taniya: Fuck me...Fuck me. Oh my god Farhan, this is awesome. I could do his forever...aaaaahhhhh. You are the best man in the world...a real man...

Tanu's moans encourage Farhan further and he started fucking her even faster. Her tits were juggling so fast that they created an illusion of 2 pair of boobs. She came twice. Farhan slowed down and stopped after a while. He was breathing heavily. He kissed Tanu so hard that he ended up biting her lip and made her bleed. He sucked her tits and bit her nipples. Tanu didn't care about her torn lip, all that mattered was the fucking.

12