Taniya and Farhan Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a large mirror in the bedroom opposite to the bed. Farhan made Tanu turn around and face the mirror and get on her fours. He positioned himself behind her, his dick just at the entrance of her pussy. They both looked in the mirror and were amazed at the site.

Tanu's boobs were hanging in the air, delicately touching the bed with her ass in the air. Behind her was Farhan with his muscular, hairy chest heaving. Turned on by this view, Farhan rammed his giant hog into her pussy is one swift stroke. Tanu screamed in pleasure at this sudden assault on her pussy. Farhan started to fuck her steadily, getting faster with every stroke. He stopped for a moment and withdrew his dick almost to the edge of the pussy and then rammed it again.

Tanu gasped at this move, sweat trickling down her forehead and her upper lips. Farhan continued this move till Tanu got another orgasm. Farhan got off the bed and picked up Tanu. She locked her legs around his waist while he inserted his dick into her pussy. They were fucking in the stand up position. Farhan was fucking her like this for 10 minutes. She had lost count of the orgasms she received since the fucking started but this guy just wouldn't cum.

They continued fucking in several other positions like against the wall, on the chair, on the table, doggie again, wheel barrow etc. Farhan then again put her on the bed and started fucking her in missionary position. Farhan was now sweating profusely, his body shining with the sweat. Tanu's hand moved all over his muscular torso. She grabbed his ass and pulled further inside. She started pinching and licking his nipples and at the same time, she inserted a finger in his ass. This pushed Farhan off the edge. He moaned loudly as his 2nd orgasm of the night hit him. He kept leaking semen into the condom. His orgasm lasted for a minute. Tanu also came with him. Farhan collapsed on her, they held on to each other tightly as their orgasms passed over them.

After their breaths normalized, they spent some time kissing each other. Farhan picked her up and went to the bathroom. She sat on the commode and urinated while Farhan's dick went in and out of her mouth. Farhan also relieved himself. They then took a shower, slowly cleaning themselves and had another round of hard fucking in the shower.

When they finally came out, Tanu looked at the watch, it was 6.00 am. She smiled at herself. They really did go on till dawn. They slept naked in each others arms. They needed a lot of rest after a 10 hour session and for the 2 days of fucking they were going to enjoy.

The next couple of days, Tanu and Farhan did it almost continuously. They did in the kitchen, living room balcony, all over his house, terrace and car. They just kept on going.

Luck was on their side, when they thought that their 'honeymoon' was coming to an end, Farhan received a message from Fatima that she would stay at her mother's place for another week. Tanu's mother in law also postponed her return by a week. Now they had 7 days and 7 nights to explore each other's body.

Farhan: Tanu baby, are you ready for an extended honeymoon and some really hard fucking?

Taniya: Yeah my love and I have also started taking the pill. So now you can fuck me without a condom.

Farhan: I love you jaan (my love)

Taniya: I love you too.

They held each others hands as they proceeded to her bedroom for the most memorable week of their life.

12