All Comments on 'Tank's Revenge Ch. 01'

by BBELLC

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 4 years ago

one hell of a story. hope ch. 02 is posted soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What

What he said.

A great start. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent read

Waiting anxiously for more.

sdoc9612sdoc9612almost 4 years ago

You need to put this into a book. Great story and anxiously waiting on Chapter 2 and more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Tank`s Revenge

Very well written and kept me interested throughout. I was glad that it was long enough to be satisfied at the end and hope to read the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is the first five I've given in a long time

Excellent story

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
Wow

Wow, excellent story. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"5"

I don't normally read your stories, however, since you changed up you got me. I don't give "5" easily..... very good...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Magazines, not clips. Get it right!!!

Otherwise a great story!!!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 4 years ago
Really good yarn!

Sure am looking forward to reading more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

I am a big fan of Wifewatchman, you have written a very good story along the same lines as WW. In your parting you indicated that more is to come, keep up your writing. Your story really keeps your readers engaged in the story line. I really do not see much in the way of grammatical errors but ther will be others that look at every word with their dictionary beside them. Do not be discouraged by the wrong people,as I am sure you are receiving plenty of positive feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
very good

reminds me of the 1970's Mack Bolen Executioner series. Which were outstanding.

Shame real justice doesn't happen in real life

You keep writing, I keep reading. Carry on the good work.

5 stars, of course

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I CAN'T TELL..............

If English is not your 1st language or if you just need an editor. Not a bad start at all. Some sudden, unintelligible turns of phrase kind of derail the flow.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Good Storyline Great Story Telling*****

Looking forward to future submissions. Thanks for sharing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Looking for more

So sad that Tanks family was so brutally murdered, but it surly would set someone on the road to revenge. Reminds me of Gibbs in the TV series NCIS. Just hope that he doesn't go completely rouge. The building blowing up, killing four of the good guys doesn't sound right and hopefully will be explained in the next chapter.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Prohibition

Drug Prohibition is socialism for criminals. Says Milton Friedman. Besides we learned that from Alcohol Prohibition.

Addiction is a symptom of PTSD. Says Nobel Prize Winner in Medicine Eric Kandel. Dr. Lonny Shavelson found that 70% of female heroin addicts were sexually abused in childhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Your best story yet.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

Good story, but one thing bothers me. When they were closing down the tunnels - three guys dug twenty meters under ground - THREE times in one day. No mention of the shoring it would have taken to keep the hole from collapsing as they dug down. No mention of the pulley and bucket system they would have had to use to get the soil and rocks out of the hole once they got too deep to shovel out. That's a LOT of digging for three guys. Not sure they could have done it in one day.. 20 meters is something like 65 feet and then a bit. That's over seven times as deep as the average ceilings in a house. The next part is that they left the holes open after placing the charges. Then the explosion would have vented UP not into the tunnels. You need to tamp the explosive down to make the explosion force downward. Unless they used shaped charges. But no mention of them. Also, worried about the holes being spotted so they covered them with pallets? Wouldn't the huge mounds of removed dirt be a big giveaway? I'm hoping it was just a typo and it was supposed to be two meters or two feet. Otherwise a great story and I'm going right over to the next chapter. Five stars.

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang19556 months ago

Done reading. You let the cartels leader get away. Try to be original

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBBELLC@BBELLC
I am back on this site after some time off. I just submitted the last chapter of Ghost. I have a few others I am working on that are non-erotic and some erotic. Your feedback made me a better writer; please keep the comments coming.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories