All Comments on 'Tank's Revenge Ch. 02'

by BBELLC

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
JayDiverJayDiveralmost 4 years ago

HOPE.

All they'll have left is hope, the hope for mercy. Once people in America de-fund the police and give away their Second Amendment rights. The hope for mercy from animals like Chavez , and many others like him, is all they'll have left.

IMHO this story is a graphic illustration of that fact. I had the thought of a full sensory, graphic, bloody virtual reality example of the experiences the victims of this story went through shown to the people who want to de-fund the police. But I realized that the proponents for de-funding the police would think it was just propaganda against their beliefs. But sadly I think they won't believe the frying pans hot until they press their hand on it.

God help America. Thanks for the story, I voted five for its message.

drycreeksdrycreeksalmost 4 years ago

I agree with jaydiver 100% We are in for a bad way in the near future. But back to ur story I think it was AWESOME and hope u keep Tank on track. Cant wait for ur next installment. I really appreciate ur hard work for my enjoyment. Best Regards to ya

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A good yarn.

Up until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WISH THERE WASN'T THE RUSH..................

To politicize a fairly good story. Those first 2 commenters shouldn't worry about defunded police. Once our resident Soviet stooge occupying the white house delivers us into the hands of his communist masters we'll have non stop policing in every aspect of our lives. Your papers please, comrade.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Delusional politics.

Your politics and vision of the virtuous and righteous administration is sophomoric at best. You should put your tin hat back on because the big bad evil liberals might use radio waves on your brain. Lol too cartoonish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WHY DO COMMENTERS HAVE TO POLITICIZE............

A halfway decent story? The last 2 guys don't have to worry about defunding the police. When the current president who just happens to be a communist stooge for Vladimir Putin hands the country over to the Russians we're going to have plenty of police presence in our lives. "Can I see your papers comrade?" will get a lot of usage. Well at least then they'll remove the bounty from the heads of the troops in the field.

BBELLCBBELLCover 3 years agoAuthor

To all my readers: this is FICTION!!!!!!!!! I introduced a character that was neither trump, Biden or anyone else. Please keep politics off the comment secrion

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
Great job BBELLC

Looking forward to seeing Tank again.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

This 'boys own' adventure was an enjoyable return to old fashioned shootem up stories.

What other tank series were you referring to at the end?

BBELLCBBELLCover 3 years agoAuthor

Ultimate,

I am currently working on more stories of tank and his companions fighting corruption and crime across the nation. Hope to have the first one out by end of month.

Sunset154Sunset154over 3 years ago
Great Story

Thanks great story. Looking forward to other story lines.

5 stars

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Awesome story

There may be more truth than fiction to this story. Cutting off the head only leaves room for others to take it's place. Nice finish to an awesome story otherwise. Looking forward to more Tank stories where revenge isn't the driving force. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Edit Please!

I found the story interesting. What was most distracting was the need for a serious edit to remove/correct words (too many misused, they make dictionaries, it would help if you used one). Too many poorly structured sentences made reading a chore. Not what I want to have to do when reading. So, will we see some improvement in this respect when you post again? Polish up this dull finish and I can rank it higher.

DearfieldDearfieldover 3 years ago
WOW

I really enjoyed the story, money talks bullshit walks, our government agency are in disarray, some truths and some fiction made this a great Story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBBELLC@BBELLC
I am back on this site after some time off. I just submitted the last chapter of Ghost. I have a few others I am working on that are non-erotic and some erotic. Your feedback made me a better writer; please keep the comments coming.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories