Tannah the Warlord Pt. 04

Story Info
Tannah slips away to have some fun before the day's ride.
4.3k words
4.6
2.8k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yembrose
yembrose
125 Followers

Tannah slipped quietly into Beustalar's tent, recognizing his shadowed form sprawled out on the ground before her as her eyes recovered from the brief exposure to the morning sun.

She knelt before him and removed her tunic, balling it up and setting it aside, pulling at the ties cinching her pants around her waist.

When they went slack she leaned forward and crawled out of them, slipping naked under the bed coverings and feeling him stir as she caressed his bare thigh.

"Wha... Tannah?" he blurted out groggily.

Tannah grabbed his manhood, seizing the entire package in one hand. "Good morning," he chuckled as she tickled his hairy balls, dragging her fingertips gently over them and then up along the underside of his cock, feeling him grow firm with the slightest touch.

"Mmmm, good morning, up for some fun?" she purred, her breasts pressed against his back, her bush against his buttocks. She felt her womanhood moisten as he grew hard in her hand, the tip of his erection oozing precum as her fingers brushed over it.

"Heh-hah, I was worried you'd gotten bored of me," he shuddered as she stroked his cock, rubbing her wet cunt against his ass while his shaft swelled in her hand.

He squirmed abruptly in Tannah's embrace, pushing her away, then grabbing her arm as she retracted it.

"Nnhh, no, wait..." she grunted, pushing against his ribs, resisting him with futility.

He dragged her, struggling, across his chest, snatching a handful of her hair with his other hand and putting his lips to hers.

It wasn't how she wanted him, but she stopped struggling and let his tongue invade her mouth. His rough fingers dug into her elbow as he kissed her forcibly, licking the insides of her lips and holding her head in place.

"Mmm," Tannah hummed, her cheeks burning, his beard tickling her face. Accepting her position she straddled him and let his erection rub against her sex while he embraced her, sucking and biting gently at her upper lip.

"Mmmhh," she whimpered, rocking her hips lustfully, dragging her slick pussy along the underside of his cock. He loosened his grip on her arm and let go of her hair, his rough fingers drifting down the back of her neck, following her spine to her ass and giving it a firm squeeze.

Tannah sat up on his groin then inhaled sharply as Beustalar grabbed her breasts with his large hands.

"Hahh," she gasped, her nipples becoming erect almost instantaneously between his knuckles. She hadn't planned to have sex with him, maybe just suck his cock and see if Aretta could taste him on her.

She swayed forward and back on his erection, sighing, clawing at his chest, her clitoris throbbing against his shaft. Then her sex slipped naturally around the head of his penis and suddenly he was inside her.

"Ahhh," she gasped in surprise as her pussy slid down his pole and touched his balls. She felt a flash of heat on her face, feeling the hard shape of his manhood, fully engorged within her.

"All right, fine... but you can't cum inside me," she shuddered as Beustalar enjoyed her body, her firm nipples pinched between his thumbs and forefingers, his erection pulsing in her vagina.

"Whatever you say, general," he chuckled while Tannah gyrated on top of him, her pussy squeezing his shaft. "You're sure you're not needed elsewhere?" he asked, kneading her tits as she squirmed in his lap.

"If anyone needs me they'll have to pry me off of you," Tannah answered, taking his hands and placing them on her hips, moaning as the bulb of his erection swelled against her cervix.

She raised herself up and let her pussy glide slowly down his length, shivering as she took it into herself.

"Ohhhh, that feels amazing," she said with a grin, riding Beustalar's stiffly aroused cock, her juices gradually slicking its surface. "Mmmm," she sighed, biting her lip and moving her pelvis up and down, feeling her labia spread around his girth. "You're really hard," she shuddered, feeling his erection swell in her vagina.

"It's been a while since I've had you, general," Beustalar chuckled, pinching Tannah's thighs while she fucked him, his gaze traveling down to her dark bush as it moved up and down in the dim light.

Tannah straightened her back, resting her hands atop Beustalar's, lifting herself up and letting her ass crash down against him, her pussy tightening around his cock as he slid deep into her.

"Ahhh, hahhh..." she moaned softly as she bounced in place, her breasts slapping together, her hairy cunt beating against his groin. "Ohh, yes," she gasped, feeling his member engorge further.

Tannah took his hands in hers and placed them on her tits again, sighing and blushing as he squished them together.

"Uhhhh," she shivered, goosebumps erupting all over her body while Beustalar's slick erection slid through her minora. "Ohhh," she moaned, feeling his penis swell to its full girth, her pussy straining around its base.

Then he sat up, wrapping his arms around her, spreading his palm against her back and pressing her tits to his chest as she moved up and down between his thighs.

"Ahhh, ohhh, it feels so good," she gasped, her cunt sliding up and down his cock, her butt smacking noisily against his lap. "Ohhhh yes!" she groaned, feeling his rock hard member glide through her clenched cunt, her breasts squished against his muscular body.

Beustalar leaned forward, tipping her over. Tannah's feet shot out for balance and she clapped her hands around him as he laid her gently on her back.

She looked up at his shadowed face as he spread himself across her naked form, his strong hips resting between her thighs, the damp hair above his cock tangled in her bush. She let out a sigh as he drove himself deep into her, the bell of his erection swelling as he drew it back for another push.

"Ahhh, ohhhh yeah, fuck me!" she moaned, her legs spread, shivering in ecstasy as his cock slid up her pussy. "Ahhh, ahhhh, fuck..." she gasped, her knees wobbling as he took her, his slick length gliding through her wet sex and his large balls beating against her groin.

Tannah wondered which of her lovers would be the most jealous after she emerged from Beustalar's tent, stinking of sex. Would it be her husband, her bodyguard, or her new customer, the slightly effeminate lord Cavil?

Either way, her cries of pleasure were sure to inform each of them, and the prospect of being caught made her whole body tingle with excitement.

Beustalar caressed the shaved sides of Tannah's head as he fucked her with strong shoves of his pelvis, his penis throbbing with arousal as it surged into her cunt. Tannah dug her nails into his back and crossed her ankles above his spine, sighing heavily.

"Ahhh, gods... you're so hard," she squealed, feeling his back muscles tighten and her juices trickle down her butt crack. "Ohhh, yes!" she cried out, her thighs tight around his waist as his stiffened girth pushed her labia apart and filled her vagina.

Suddenly the tent flap flew open. Tannah saw Aretta silhouetted against the morning sky. Another shape slipped past her and into the dark space. Beustalar paused, mid-thrust and Tannah clung to him fiercely to prevent him from pulling out.

"Good morning Tannah," Balter said, sitting down a few feet from where Tannah's head was laying. Tannah glanced his way briefly and smiled as Beustalar looked up, appearing slightly panic-stricken.

"Keep fucking me," she growled into his ear, clawing at his sides and grinding her hips, her vagina muscles squeezing his engorged penis. Beustalar laughed hesitantly and started thrusting into her again.

"Sorry mister Balter, it seems that it will have to wait until we're done," he chuckled, the head of his cock growing fat with arousal as it slid into Tannah's cunt.

"Ahhh..." Tannah squeaked, feeling the hard bulb of his erection push against her cervix.

"I doubt that," Balter responded, reaching into his pants and pulling out his half-erect manhood. Tannah's smile broadened when she saw his firm member, then she moaned as Beustalar drove his length into her.

"Cavil is ready to have you, and he's sent me with another outfit," he said, setting a smallish gray bag down with one hand and stroking his penis with the other.

"Mmm, I might be a few minutes late this morning," Tannah sighed, a wave of goosebumps rolling over her.

The shaft of Beustalar's manhood throbbed as it slid through the curtains of her sex, its sides slippery with her arousal and his. She wanted so badly to be filled with Beustalar's cum she realized as her climax crept up from between her legs.

"Ahhh, ahhh, ohhhh!" she cried out as the first tickle of her orgasm erupted from her groin and spread through her limbs. "Ohh, fuck... I'm cumming!" she squealed, her pussy tightening around his cock as he pushed it into her, her juices dripping across her asshole.

"Uhhh... ahh," she whimpered, grabbing at Beustalar's back with quivering hands, her naked body writhing against his sweat moistened chest as he drove the fat head of his penis deep into her.

"I'm... almost there myself," Beustalar moaned as he thrust his thick erection through her sex. Tannah remembered her deal with Cavil. Reluctantly she put her feet on Beustalar's thighs and pushed him away.

"Hhh, ahhh!" Tannah shivered, inhaling sharply as the girthy bell of his cock was yanked out of her pussy.

She sat up just as a goopy string of cum spurted from the end of his erection, splashing her bare tits. She grabbed his penis and stroked it firmly, leaning in, her mouth open wide to catch his load.

"Urrrhh," Beustalar groaned, shooting a stream of cum against Tannah's palate. She let out a delighted sigh, gripping his member tightly as he ejaculated. Syrupy seed sprayed her cheek and oozed onto her tongue. His shaft pulsed in her hand as his orgasm flowed from its tip in rapid bursts, squirting against the insides of her lips and dribbling across her thumb.

"Ahhhgllh," Tannah gurgled as his cum poured into her mouth and dripped onto her chin, her tongue surrounded by the warm liquid. Another hot stream struck the roof of her mouth and rolled down into the salty pool causing it to overflow and run down her jaw.

"You must really like the taste of that stuff," Beustalar said as she squeezed along his length, milking him over her open mouth. Tannah closed her lips around the head of his penis and sucked the tip of it clean before swallowing back the mouthful.

"Mmmh, consuming a man's seed each morning is supposed to make you live longer," Tannah said, looking up at him, her face glazed with his lust. Beustalar raised an eyebrow at the notion.

"Just where did you acquire that wisdom?" Balter asked as Tannah licked the cum from the corners of her mouth. She placed her feet on the bedding and felt the coarse animal fur push between her toes as she stood up. Beustalar sat down before her, looking drained.

"Another whore taught it to me," Tannah answered, standing between the two men. She looked down at Balter while Beustalar leaned in and hugged her naked pelvis.

"I'm still not sure if it's true or just something she picked up from a local witch," she mused, watching Balter stroke his shaft while Beustalar squeezed her ass and buried his nose in her bush.

"Mmm, I think Cavil can wait a few minutes longer," Tannah said with a lustful gleam in her eye, turning toward Balter, feeling Beustalar grope tenderly at her thighs as she pulled away from him.

She stood over Balter's lap, her face and chest still sticky.

"You are without shame Tannah," Balter said, looking up at her bare breasts, gazing fondly at her hairy sex. Tannah smiled down at him and lowered herself onto the tip of his penis.

"Shame is weakness," she sighed, guiding his cock with her hand, rubbing its slippery head between her minora and letting it glide smoothly up her cunt.

"Tannah, what are you doing, we have to get moving," Aretta said insistently. Tannah looked at her. The pretty blonde was standing at the tent entrance with her fists on her hips and a stern expression on her face.

"Oh come now..." Tannah said, sitting on Balter's groin, his hands caressing her nude thighs.

"I told Cavil I'd see him at nine," she explained, looking into Balter's eyes and feeling his erection pulse inside of her. "I've got at least half of an hour... ohhh... and he's already so hard," she gasped, rocking her hips, enjoying the way Balter's length filled her.

Tannah moved up and down in Balter's lap, the head of his member swelling as it pushed through her clenched vagina muscles. She sighed softly, feeling his manhood reach deep into her as she sat against his balls. He looked down at her cum-splashed breasts, his hands on her waist, her pussy gliding smoothly down his shaft.

"You aren't that eager to watch me whore, are you, Aretta?" Tannah sighed, reaching up Balter's tunic, feeling his erection throb as she took it up her cunt.

Balter chuckled and Tannah smiled knowingly, feeling his chest heave against her palms while she fucked him.

She could feel Beustalar's cum drying on her face and dripping slowly down the undersides of her breasts as her cunt beat gently against Balter's lap. Her juices burned her pussy and lubricated Balter's length as she stared into his horny eyes, his gaze flitting downward repeatedly to watch her slit spread around his cock.

"Ahh," she moaned over the slap of flesh, her cum-glazed tits beating against her chest, her wet sex sliding down his shaft, squeezing his hard penis at its base. "Urrhh, take me like one of your courtly sluts Balter," she growled, aching to feel his hot orgasm on her body along with Beustalar's.

Balter grinned, putting his hand on Tannah's chest and pushing her back. She gasped and fell, spreading her legs and sighing as Balter leaned over her with his palm between her breasts and the bell of his cock between her labia.

"Ahhhh, that's it, take me," she shivered as he thrust all the way into her, his balls warm against her drooling sex. Tannah rotated her hips and stroked Balter's ribs while he put his other hand on the fur bedding beside her, the head of his erection pulsating against the walls of her vagina.

Balter bit his lower lip and narrowed his eyes at Tannah, drawing his length back and thrusting into her with a hard slap that made her shiver. He let out a sigh of pleasure and Tannah's heart raced as he began pounding her slick cunt.

"Ahhh, ahh ahh, ohhh yes!" she moaned as his balls beat against her groin, his hard penis surging swiftly up her pussy. "Ahhh, fuck me," she sighed, her tits shaking, her feet swaying in the air above him as he held her down and drove the swollen bell of his cock deep into her wet sex.

"One of these days I'm going to take you in front of your entire company Tannah, you'll see," he panted, his hips slapping against her thighs. "Then they'll know who's really in control," he said, grinning mischievously, his shaft gliding through her slippery minora.

Tannah blushed and bit her lip, wondering if there was any safe way she could make that happen, her ass jiggling as Balter's balls pummeled her cunt.

She turned her head and saw Beustalar sitting beside her, stroking his penis slowly while Aretta stood behind him, looking nonplussed as usual.

"Trust me, if you do that everyone will know Tannah is in control," Aretta said, her arms crossed, a plain expression on her face.

Tannah laughed, her chin and mouth feeling sticky with cum, her nipples twirling atop her chest while Balter held her down.

Balter looked at Aretta and then down at Tannah again, moving his hand up to grasp her throat. Tannah stared into Balter's eyes while he rammed his slick erection through the folds of her cunt over and over, a part of her wanting him to choke her a little.

He chuckled softly, watching her lay back and submit while he fucked her with sharp thrusts.

"Ahh, ahhhhah," Tannah moaned as Balter's rock hard length filled her pussy. He let it remain pushed up to its girthy base in her for a long moment, then straightened, sitting upright, taking hold of her legs while the head of his penis pulsed against the roof of her vagina.

His face twitched and he dug his thumbs into the backs of Tannah's knees while she lay sprawled naked on the floor, her feet in the air, her cunt tight around his shaft. Balter grunted and withdrew suddenly.

"Ahhh," Tannah gasped as he pulled the fat bell of his cock through the tightened opening of her sex, squirting a thick stream of cum that struck Tannah square in the face.

Tannah shut her eyes and sighed as Balter came on her, hot droplets of his orgasm raining down on her body. She felt his erection throb against her pussy as his seed sprayed her open mouth and dribbled across her stomach.

She stuck out her tongue, feeling his cum sprinkle her lips and splash her breasts, rolling down her sides. Balter groaned, still thrusting as he ejaculated, the thick vein of his cock pulsating as it slid along Tannah's slit, its tip oozing warm goo along her belly and into her bush.

Tannah licked her lips and squirmed while Balter held her legs up, her chest, face, and neck painted with his and Beustalar's seed. She ran her palms over her nipples and squeezed her cum-covered breasts, smearing the slippery stuff all over herself.

Balter let go of her and she heard his joints pop as he moved. She wiped the cum from her eyelids and sat up. When she opened her eyes she saw Balter's cock a few inches from her face. He was upright with his knees planted on the bedding between her legs, his penis still somewhat firm.

She took a deep breath and caught a whiff of it, then unable to help herself, Tannah wrapped her fingers around its girth and began caressing it slowly with her cum-slicked palm.

"Again? Already?" Beustalar said in disbelief. Tannah laughed, feeling a string of Balter's orgasm cling between her nose and upper lip as she smiled.

"What's the matter big guy, only carry a single arrow in that big quiver of yours?" Balter teased, a smug grin slinking its way across his bearded face. Beustalar stood up slowly. He glared down at Balter from his full height. His chest alone was broader than Balter's shoulders but his manhood was still a bit limp between his huge thighs.

"Will it help if Aretta gets naked?" Balter joked. "She's not a whore anymore but I'll bet you could still get her clothes off with the right amount of coin." Tannah glanced at Aretta and saw her sneer, her lips forming a curse.

Tannah looked up at Beustalar and curled her fingers around his large shaft, cradling it softly.

"Don't worry yourself about my loud-mouthed husband," she said, sticking out her tongue and licking the head of Beustalar's cock, feeling it stir as he looked down at her.

His expression softened as Tannah put her lips around the bell of his penis. She felt Balter's member throb in her hand while she leaned in, allowing Beustalar's girthy manhood to glide into her mouth.

"Mmmh," Tannah hummed, dragging her lips back along Beustalar's shaft, feeling it stiffen gradually, its mushroom tip flaring. "Mmm," she sighed, peering up at Beustalar, sucking his bell and letting it engorge against her tongue.

She glanced briefly at Aretta. If only she could convince her to join them, she thought, imagining her butt rippling from the strong woman's thrusts while she sucked Beustalar and Balter's cocks. Just thinking about it made Tannah's clitoris ache with arousal, but Aretta was without a doubt her most jealous lover.

Balter's member was rock hard in Tannah's hand and Beustalar's jaw hung open in an unspoken murmur of ecstasy as she held his cock in her mouth, tickling its opening with gentle licks. She tasted a trickle of his precum and smiled slyly before leaning in again and letting his erection push into her throat.

"Nnnggh," she gurgled, blushing as she gagged on his bell, feeling her mouth water uncontrollably around him. She felt her pussy open invitingly as she thought about the shape of his penis. Her hand drifted away from his groin and went down between her legs.

yembrose
yembrose
125 Followers
12